The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by sharonl on 09.02.13 16:38

@russiandoll wrote:thanks from me also jd, I will make sure I read it. I am shocked that anyone could write such a thing. It will make me look again at his recent writings with a rather more cynical eye, as you say... the agenda behind it.
Some of us have looked at 'Blacksmith's outpourings with a very cynical eye for a long time.

His flowery language may appeal to some. And sometimes his analysis of certain things is good.

But it's his track record of attacking those who have most stood up to the McCanns that makes a lot of us very cynical about him.
His attack on SteelMagnolia / Ironside was a despicable attack on someone who was dying, and unless he truly says sorry for that, that alone should make any thinking person permanently shun what he says.

SteelMagnolia was no ordinary McCann blogger. There was a great deal of penetrating research in her articles.

He attacks Tony repeatedly and vitriolically.

Now he lays into this forum which over 3 successful years has gone from nothing to what is by far and away the most popular Madeleine McCann discussion forum on the internet. The one of most interest to the likes of Carter-Ruck.

'Blacksmith' comes over as a con-merchant with a secret agenda to attack those who most vigorously oppose the abduction scenario.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3567
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.13 16:40

"it is an outright propaganda machine for views aligned with those of Mr Bennett. That is bad enough."

Strangely enough he dosen't say, but hints at, the McCanns use their website exactly the same way!

So presumeably he arrives at the same conclusion for BOTH sites which is, according to him:
"The result? A self-selected sump, a muddy residue of unthinking disciples!"
Is he really saying that the McCanns have a residue of 'unthinking disciples'
Actually, i know a few of THEM. lol.

"members can comment as much as they like and summarise as much as they like. In theory."
Yes we can.
However, are the theories we comment on just that?
Mr Blacksith, it seems, dosen't mind us discussing 'theories'
So until the McCanns , or ANYONE, can prove Madeleine was 'abducted' THAT is just a theory.
And he dosen't mind us discussing it, ad infinitum. That's awfully gracious of him.
Are the written, recorded statements given by the T9 only 'theories'?
Are the discrepancies and contradictions in the statements theories or fact?
EG; DP said 'we passed Matt on our way to the dinner, he continued up and back to his apartment'
Q. Who was at the dinner table when you arrived Mr Payne?
A. Russ and Matt were there, obviously"
Is it a theory that Matt is superman and could be in TWO places at once 150 metres apart?
If Mr Blacksmith could just explain this ONE anomaly to me, an unthinking disciple, who couldn't possibly form my own opinion, then i will gladly defer to his 'view' that i'm an unthinking person.
I've never made a decision or formed a view in my life, according to Mr Blacksmith.
Unless, as he states, i'm being guided by Mr Bennett.

Whatever did i do in the 55 years BEFORE i ever heard of Mr Bennett?

No, Mr Blacksmith, I and others can think and say what we like and do not, regrettably, have to conform to what YOU tell us to think and do!

YOU are beginning to sound like the very people, TB and McCanns, you constantly moan about!

Your motto isn't "Do as i say, not as i do" is it?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by olipet on 09.02.13 16:59

I for one, admittedly, have found BB blogs interesting and at times, erudite.
I also found some of C. Edwards postings to be same. Always very composed.
Have I too, been tricked? There is similarity.
After all, I have just made my way to STM forum to have a look at their analysis of the TB hearing.
Oh gosh!
I am struggling! sad

olipet

Posts : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by jd on 09.02.13 17:06

'... I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal and why he was going to destroy himself and, more importantly, harm others.

What blacksmith seems to be conveniently missing, is that the facts we, Tony and everyone else are analysing and have theories are on are based on the facts from the official police investigation, from the mccanns very own mouths, the words the mccanns & their friends/family themselves have said, the actions the mccanns themselves have made

I have wondered if there was more than one writing blacksmith blogs. The articles change like the wind but as gerry mccann says "confusion is good"

And he was not just attacking this forum, he was attacking MM too...widening the scope to forums who are doubting the mccanns version of events



____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by bobbin on 09.02.13 17:07

@marxman wrote:Sharoni said,

"He didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum."

Is this not an example of what BS is alluding to?

As in differing views are suppressed.

I don't know if I've misunderstood you here, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Having a differing view, or, being forced by someone else to change one's view is what this BS rant is really about.
Getting banned for having a different view is not what Blacksmith, Me or C.Edwards was about.
They were saying that because we refuse to think and say what they want us to think and say, then we are wrong.
Well, that is just bullying, and when they failed, they got nasty and then they flounced off.
It's good though to look at what they are trying to force us to think.
That then highlights where the sensitive areas are (where we are NOT supposed to look) and that's a good place to start investigation.
This forum is not about personalities, competing for supremacy in the debating society, it's about people putting their thinking power together to get justice for a little girl who went on holiday and didn't come back.
The parents are responsible for this, in one form or another and this is what needs to be addressed.
Blacksmith is a total irrelevance.
His opinions have been aired and people can approve, disapprove or be indifferent.
He has not contributed to the achieving of justice for Maddie, save perhaps in that now we may have a clearer view of where we should look and that is where he would have us not look.
Tony, achieving the impossible so far, has been an absolute thorn in BS flesh.
Tony has been the same to, and instilled fear into, the McCanns.
This latest rant IMO is closer to home, not BS as some independent ranter, but he does seem to carry a very strong and personal desire to belittle Tony and persuade him to desist.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by ShuBob on 09.02.13 17:15

He commended "Stop the Myths" forum yesterday and today is slating this and the MM forum.

Hmm...........

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by marxman on 09.02.13 17:29

@bobbin wrote:
@marxman wrote:Sharoni said,

"He didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum."

Is this not an example of what BS is alluding to?

As in differing views are suppressed.

I don't know if I've misunderstood you here, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Having a differing view, or, being forced by someone else to change one's view is what this BS rant is really about.
Getting banned for having a different view is not what Blacksmith, Me or C.Edwards was about.
They were saying that because we refuse to think and say what they want us to think and say, then we are wrong.
Well, that is just bullying, and when they failed, they got nasty and then they flounced off.
It's good though to look at what they are trying to force us to think.
That then highlights where the sensitive areas are (where we are NOT supposed to look) and that's a good place to start investigation.


This forum is not about personalities, competing for supremacy in the debating society, it's about people putting their thinking power together to get justice for a little girl who went on holiday and didn't come back.
The parents are responsible for this, in one form or another and this is what needs to be addressed.


Blacksmith is a total irrelevance.
His opinions have been aired and people can approve, disapprove or be indifferent.
He has not contributed to the achieving of justice for Maddie, save perhaps in that now we may have a clearer view of where we should look and that is where he would have us not look.
Tony, achieving the impossible so far, has been an absolute thorn in BS flesh.
Tony has been the same to, and instilled fear into, the McCanns.
This latest rant IMO is closer to home, not BS as some independent ranter, but he does seem to carry a very strong and personal desire to belittle Tony and persuade him to desist.

Hi Bobbin, it was what Sharoni posted, as in the reasoning

behind Me being banned, in that "he kept on going on and on

about Tony going the wrong way". Therefore, Me was banned.

I maybe wrong, but If a poster tends to drift away from the

consensus of support/opinion of this forum are they earmarked

to be sent into exile? I think this is what Me, BS and C Edwards

may assert.

marxman

Posts : 81
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Spaniel on 09.02.13 17:52

@olipet wrote:I for one, admittedly, have found BB blogs interesting and at times, erudite.
I also found some of C. Edwards postings to be same. Always very composed.
Have I too, been tricked? There is similarity.
After all, I have just made my way to STM forum to have a look at their analysis of the TB hearing.
Oh gosh!
I am struggling!
I've been around for six years and yes, I was fooled, until a PM.
I agreed with C Edwards that he/she understood the situation by PM. This was about the Contempt, nothing to do with libel. The forum was going mad as is being whipped up now by "sue em tony" ( How dare you plaster Tony's name all over the net? You should have taken a screen shot and passed it to him in private.)
So I sent a PM to C Edwards, anyone here would say a PM from me is rarer than a hen's tooth. What I received back, was not what I expected, 'cept to say dissed the dogs, not very friendly as I love Spaniels.
Obviously not on the same side as me. I ignored it and replied as I said on another post that Amaral may, for all we know say the PJ had doubts the children were left alone, hence those not wishing to go ahead with the libel action in Pt.
Didn't hear back not surprisingly.

____________________


Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by bobbin on 09.02.13 18:02

@marxman wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@marxman wrote:Sharoni said,

"He didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum."

Is this not an example of what BS is alluding to?

As in differing views are suppressed.

I don't know if I've misunderstood you here, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Having a differing view, or, being forced by someone else to change one's view is what this BS rant is really about.
Getting banned for having a different view is not what Blacksmith, Me or C.Edwards was about.
They were saying that because we refuse to think and say what they want us to think and say, then we are wrong.
Well, that is just bullying, and when they failed, they got nasty and then they flounced off.
It's good though to look at what they are trying to force us to think.
That then highlights where the sensitive areas are (where we are NOT supposed to look) and that's a good place to start investigation.


This forum is not about personalities, competing for supremacy in the debating society, it's about people putting their thinking power together to get justice for a little girl who went on holiday and didn't come back.
The parents are responsible for this, in one form or another and this is what needs to be addressed.


Blacksmith is a total irrelevance.
His opinions have been aired and people can approve, disapprove or be indifferent.
He has not contributed to the achieving of justice for Maddie, save perhaps in that now we may have a clearer view of where we should look and that is where he would have us not look.
Tony, achieving the impossible so far, has been an absolute thorn in BS flesh.
Tony has been the same to, and instilled fear into, the McCanns.
This latest rant IMO is closer to home, not BS as some independent ranter, but he does seem to carry a very strong and personal desire to belittle Tony and persuade him to desist.

Hi Bobbin, it was what Sharoni posted, as in the reasoning

behind Me being banned, in that "he kept on going on and on

about Tony going the wrong way". Therefore, Me was banned.

I maybe wrong, but If a poster tends to drift away from the

consensus of support/opinion of this forum are they earmarked

to be sent into exile? I think this is what Me, BS and C Edwards

may assert.

Ah, I understand. So they might well try to imply that dissent is earmarked, but what is dissent.
If it is simple disagreement, then people can agree to disagree but if 'dissent' is people refusing to be told what they may or may not think, then they need to understand that once, twice, many times repeating themselves and people still not agreeing to change their minds to agree with them, is no place for them to keep trying to convert the inconvertable.
I knew a sociopath once who called anyone who didn't agree with him, stubborn.
I think he felt they should yield to his demands and acquiesce to his way of thinking. Tough world isn't it.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Guest on 09.02.13 18:06

"Me" - i.e. not me Jean! - is online now so I don't understand the references to him being banned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Me on 09.02.13 18:16

@sharonl wrote:
@tigger wrote:Blacksmith wrote: "... I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal and why he was going to destroy himself and, more importantly, harm others. I got banned before
accomplishing anything.
tigger, this is very interesting.

So 'Blacksmith' is saying that he joined the forum to make [Tony] aware of certain things and 'why he was going to destroy himself' and then got banned before accomplishing anything...

There was a poster called 'Me' who was on this forum for some time.

He then stayed away for a long time.

He suddenly strated posting actively a week ago.

He started trying to 'make Tony aware of certain things'.

He didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.

And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum.

One other thing I noticed about 'Me's postings.

He described in very exaggerated language how wonderful 'Blacksmith' was.

Repeately.

Again and again.

Has 'Blacksmith' just admitted to everyone on this forum that, all along, he was 'Me'?

Sharon, i presume as an admin you will know i was banned until the 8th Feb after Tony Bennett's trial.



We know that Blacksmith's name is Anthony Sharples. If
you check with Petermac, Candyfloss, Jill Havern & Tony Bennett they will
know from the emails that i sent from my own work email address that I am not
Anthony Sharples.

In relation to the banning i received all i will say is that Tony Bennett did
unexpectedly and out of the blue telephone my office, we had a conversation
which was mentioned on the forum and then a subsequent exchange of emails which
for whatever reason did not get mentioned on the forum.

The ban itself was not an issue for me my issue stemmed from the fact i was
unable to defend myself and my request for corrections and clarifications went unanswered.

I accept Tony Bennett had more pressing matters to deal with at the time but i
felt let down given the commitment i had shown to the forum that i was left
hung out to dry in such a fashion.

I stand by the fact that i am not Blacksmith (as the people i mentioned above
will testify to) but i still stand by my assertion that overall, across the
Madeleine McCann affair, Blacksmith has provided the most intelligent,
interesting and correct analysis of the case.

I think at this point given everything said and done over the last week or so
it's time for me to bid a farewell to the forum.

I will keep checking by to see what's going on but I no longer feel it is
appropriate for me to post here anymore for a number of reasons.

____________________
What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Mirage on 09.02.13 18:19

Just scrubbed round my post for now.

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by russiandoll on 09.02.13 18:55

Thanks for clearing that up, Me. You did not commit a crime so "suspect "was the wrong word for you. I simply found your writing style similar to that of BS and it was that and your obvious intelligence that made me link your id here with hiM. That and the fact BS wrote that he came here to post and then left.
Sorry to see you go, the more the merrier imo evne if debate gets heated at times.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Beanie on 09.02.13 19:11

I used to read Blacksmith and believe he was totally behind G Amaral and justice for Madeleine. However, several months ago I remember reading a post of his which seemed to disagree with GA and I noticed a complete turn, so I believe did many others. I remember thinking he had given up and thought G Amaral had no hope of justice against the McCanns. Blacksmith then came back and all seemed back on track for a while.

I have been a lurker but sometimes lurking enables you to see the wider picture. My opinion, which may not go down very well, is that Blacksmith is a manipulator, he feeds snipits of information, allowing everyone to form their own opinion and views, then fires back with more snipits to disinform and confuse the opinions you have made. I am sure Blacksmith is and has posted on many forums being banned along the way and re-inventing himself.

I used to follow Amazon discussion forum re: McCanns, there were several posters on there who used to boast about being on this site and MM under different user names, pretending to be anti McCann but were in fact pros, they laughed at the fact nobody had a clue as to who they were. Sadly it made me realise nobody can be trusted.

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by jd on 09.02.13 19:18

Ah yes....forgotten about Anthony Sharples

There is an Antony Sharples whose has written books called:

No Stone Unturned by Antony Sharples (published in 2005)
Here is an extract from the book. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/sample/read/9781447622277

Above The Waves by Antony Sharples (2006)

The Descriptive Epidemiology of Prostate Cancer With Consideration of Prognostic Markers in Merseyside and Cheshire... by Antony Sharples (2002)

Also an Anthony Sharples wrote Scorpions Tale about drugs
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/antony-sharples/the-scorpions-tail/



____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Beanie on 09.02.13 19:22

Apologies for the bold type, not sure why that happened.

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Dr What on 09.02.13 19:37

I'm not sure I care who he/she is.
But going by his last effort, I think he/she needs to take a lesson in being able to make oneself understood.

Dr What

Posts : 241
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Mirage on 09.02.13 20:05

@Dr What wrote:I'm not sure I care who he/she is.
But going by his last effort, I think he/she needs to take a lesson in being able to make oneself understood.
He's a crashing bore who doesn't care about Madeleine or justice. He will be enjoying this. That's all I have to say and that is all the energy I am prepared to waste on the subject folks.

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by sofa on 09.02.13 20:11

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to say I'm French so excuse my English, I am a regular reader of Black Smith Bureau blog and so (I can imagine) most of the people registered on this site which make a lot of us reading his blog. I was just wondering if we didn't read his pieces I can imagine that a lot of people wouldn't even know about it. So John, if this is what you think about this site why even bother writing you thought on the subject. Why bother writing your thought to people who you haven't got any respect for.

sofa

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A worthless weapon–continued

Post by saltnpepper on 09.02.13 20:14

Saturday, 9 February 2013











A worthless weapon–continued







John Blacksmith writes: I very
rarely respond or allow comments because doing so inevitably brings the
place down into forum swamp territory.

Let's
make an exception today, shall we? It is a post by one of the
sycophants that was pointed out to me a short time ago. It runs:

"tigger, this is very interesting.
So
'Blacksmith' is saying that he joined the forum to make [Tony] aware of
certain things and 'why he was going to destroy himself' and then got
banned before accomplishing anything...
There was a poster called 'Me' who was on this forum for some time.
He then stayed away for a long time.
He suddenly started posting actively a week ago.
He started trying to 'make Tony aware of certain things'.
He
didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did
keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum.
One other thing I noticed about 'Me's postings.
He described in very exaggerated language how wonderful 'Blacksmith' was.
Repeately.
Again and again.
Has 'Blacksmith' just admitted to everyone on this forum that, all along, he was 'Me'?

I
am quoting it because confirms almost everything I've said about the
Havern/Bennett swamp: ignorance; unwillingness or inability to look for
the facts; instinctive aggression as a response; disloyalty to their own
forum posters and comical, indeed absurd, stupidity.

First
we have the weasel words "has Blacksmith just admitted?" an evasion of
what s/he has just posted worthy of the McCanns. Let's go through the
rest, shall we? First the instinctive Haverns belief that others are as
incapable of telling the truth as they are and that I am likely to be
lying. Then the complete disregard for one of the site's own posters: no
awareness at all that if the poster is wrong the poster "Me" has been
embarrassed and traduced without a scrap of evidence. No change there
then. Other posters should note that the site is like Scientology: once
you're out, even only a few weeks ago, you're finished and your
feelings, like "Me"'s are ignored. Bad luck "Me" – but what on earth
were you doing in the swamp in the first place?

"Ignorance
and unwillingness to look for the facts before dumping thoughts on the
site." We've got that in spades: this character hasn't checked with the
so-called owner, Havern, Me, or the site's own records. When Your Leader
made the charge against "Me" himself before he was banned he sighed and
told the Leader that the moderators knew his real name. Forgotten that,
have you? The "comical stupidity" speaks for itself.

For
the record, you dimmo, I joined Havern's under the name Blacksmith. I
did so years ago at the time of the then most recent PR disaster – the
battle between Butler and your Leader. And a very unpleasant experience
it was too, since Havern had the idea of running the site unmoderated
and it was like entering a sackful of snakes. Despite the lack of
moderation Havern quickly banned me herself: she, or Mr Bennett, didn't
like me.

I need hardly add that I know nothing about Me, other than what I read on the swamp.
And you really think I need to big myself up under someone else's name? You poor creature.

saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by tiny on 09.02.13 20:20

he seems very childish

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Guest on 09.02.13 20:26

@tiny wrote:can anyone tell me what blacksmith is on about,in plain english please.

That is the problem when someone gets banned from a forum, they turn very nasty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by tiny on 09.02.13 20:28

Gollum wrote:
@tiny wrote:can anyone tell me what blacksmith is on about,in plain english please.

That is the problem when someone gets banned from a forum, they turn very nasty.
seems that way,does he drink,he will be saying what a lovely place jatyk is next

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by tigger on 09.02.13 21:00

@saltnpepper wrote:Saturday, 9 February 2013






A worthless weapon–continued


John Blacksmith writes: I very
rarely respond or allow comments because doing so inevitably brings the
place down into forum swamp territory.

Let's
make an exception today, shall we? It is a post by one of the
sycophants that was pointed out to me a short time ago. It runs:

"tigger, this is very interesting.
So
'Blacksmith' is saying that he joined the forum to make [Tony] aware of
certain things and 'why he was going to destroy himself' and then got
banned before accomplishing anything...
There was a poster called 'Me' who was on this forum for some time.
He then stayed away for a long time.
He suddenly started posting actively a week ago.
He started trying to 'make Tony aware of certain things'.
He
didn't exactly say that Tony was 'going to destroy himself' but he did
keep on and on about Tony going the wrong way about it etc.
And for that reason, 'Me' got banned recently from the forum.
One other thing I noticed about 'Me's postings.
He described in very exaggerated language how wonderful 'Blacksmith' was.
Repeately.
Again and again.
Has 'Blacksmith' just admitted to everyone on this forum that, all along, he was 'Me'?

I
am quoting it because confirms almost everything I've said about the
Havern/Bennett swamp: ignorance; unwillingness or inability to look for
the facts; instinctive aggression as a response; disloyalty to their own
forum posters and comical, indeed absurd, stupidity.

First
we have the weasel words "has Blacksmith just admitted?" an evasion of
what s/he has just posted worthy of the McCanns. Let's go through the
rest, shall we? First the instinctive Haverns belief that others are as
incapable of telling the truth as they are and that I am likely to be
lying. Then the complete disregard for one of the site's own posters: no
awareness at all that if the poster is wrong the poster "Me" has been
embarrassed and traduced without a scrap of evidence. No change there
then. Other posters should note that the site is like Scientology: once
you're out, even only a few weeks ago, you're finished and your
feelings, like "Me"'s are ignored. Bad luck "Me" – but what on earth
were you doing in the swamp in the first place?

"Ignorance
and unwillingness to look for the facts before dumping thoughts on the
site." We've got that in spades: this character hasn't checked with the
so-called owner, Havern, Me, or the site's own records. When Your Leader
made the charge against "Me" himself before he was banned he sighed and
told the Leader that the moderators knew his real name. Forgotten that,
have you? The "comical stupidity" speaks for itself.

For
the record, you dimmo, I joined Havern's under the name Blacksmith. I
did so years ago at the time of the then most recent PR disaster – the
battle between Butler and your Leader. And a very unpleasant experience
it was too, since Havern had the idea of running the site unmoderated
and it was like entering a sackful of snakes. Despite the lack of
moderation Havern quickly banned me herself: she, or Mr Bennett, didn't
like me.

I need hardly add that I know nothing about Me, other than what I read on the swamp.
And you really think I need to big myself up under someone else's name? You poor creature.

But Blacksmith, as most don't post under their own names, it's only reasonable to look for a poster with the command of language and style that you have. So Me has returned to put us right, I was wrong on C.Edwards but neither of them was put out by being thought to be you.
You just set us a lovely little Saturday puzzle - too tempting. Quite disappointing to have such a simple explanation.
For the record: I much admired your work when I first joined although I'm afraid no longer. There is still no better parody than the McCann dictionary you collated and that's how I like to remember you.

But you grew more bitter with every post.
What I don't understand is the change of opinion re e.g. Lord McAlpine, in one article a gentle, caring man in the recent one, an ageing pasteboard (referenced to a paedo hunt - I can't be bothered to look it up). Seems a trifle disloyal.

What I also don't understand is your description of Tony Bennett (some years ago at a court session) where you describe him as being occupied
'drawing pictures of a scantily clad Madeleine'. I would say that is offensive, the more so because it is a complete fabrication and it plants a suspicion of paedophilia in the reader's mind.

So goodbye Blacksmith.







____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON

Post by Guest on 09.02.13 23:04

There is no Blacksmith on the member list so, unless his account was actually deleted - not usual when someone is banned - he wasn't registered in that name.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum