The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Mm11

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Mm11

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Regist10

I’m Confused about Madeleine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Empty I’m Confused about Madeleine!

Post by jd 09.02.13 3:20

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=9393

Is this a seriously confusing article or am I just being a thick ****? Masquerading under the headline of: DNA PROBE AS MADDIE IS ‘FOUND’ above a photo of Madeline McCann, you would no doubt begin reading the article with the impression that Madeline McCann had been errr… Found.

Of course, you then quickly come to realise that the article is stating that Scotland Yard have requested a DNA sample following ‘repeated claims’ that a girl seen in Queenstown NZ might be young Maddy. Fair enough. It follows that someone from the other side of the world must have contacted Scotland Yard about these repeated claims, although the ‘Newspaper’ doesn’t actually say that. Neither does it say who made these repeated claims. No worries, fair dinkem sport, we get the general idea.

The third sentence into the article, again makes mention that the little girl has been reported to the NZ Police; “a number of times”. Okay, we get it! Quite why the Star needed to tell us twice in three sentences that the girl had been reported a number of times as being Maddy, while neglecting to tell us exactly how many ‘a number of times’ is and who made the reports, is beyond me. But that’s by the by.

We are then told that NZ Officers launched a 5 day investigation last month after an unnamed shopkeeper “became suspicious of a man and the young girl”. Five days to investigate seems excessive, unless they had to track the girl down, but it sort of follows that this must have been the first of those number of reports about seeing ‘Madeline’. Unless of course, the NZ Police didn’t bother investigating any earlier reports.

The newspaper then says that Det Sgt Kallum Croudis confirmed the force would be sending a DNA profile of the girl to the Met in London. Good. I am of course taking it as read – or not as is the case – that Det Sgt Kallum Croudis is an NZ Police Officer.

The very next sentence then says: He said: “Police will be sending a DNA profile to confirm the identity of a girl who has been mistaken for Madeleine by a member of the public.”

Cool… I think. Albeit a bit repetitive. However, the sentence clearly states that the NZ Police are sending the DNA to London to confirm the identity of a Girl mistaken for Madeleine. That would suggest, at least it would to me, that the NZ Police already know that the girl isn’t Maddy. So why the need to send the DNA? If the girl is British, and not living in NZ, then she must be just visiting and as such, have a passport. Moreover, how are the Met going to be able to identify who the girl is by her DNA?

Therefore, I will assume that the DNA is to ascertain whether or not, the girl is Madeline. Madeline disappeared in May 2007 when she was very nearly 4 yrs old. Therefore the girl in question must be 9 years old, nearly 10. Therefore, if she doesn’t have a passport, she must be living in NZ.

So why, apart from the ‘repeated number of reports’ – which must have come in the past month – hasn’t she been reported to police before? Has she only just begun to look like Maddy in the past month? Moreover, do kids not go to school in NZ? Or Dentists? Or Doctors? Or am I missing something?

Then you have to ask yourself; why send the DNA sample to England instead of England sending the DNA to NZ. Or are the fella and the girl not being held in custody? Pretty slack if they are not, since if the DNA turns out to be Maddys, the chances of the fella and Maddy hanging around to be arrested are zilch.

The under inquisitive ‘journalist’ then says that the unnamed girl has an eye defect similar to Maddys. Cool, she could be maddy then since her eye defect is rare. However, Kate and Freemason Gerry McCann have not been shown a photo of the girl.. Apparently.

We then learn that the girl gave her DNA voluntarily. Then again, following a swift kick to the ankle by the fella she was with meant that she had too… Unless she doesn’t know she’s Madeline McCann. Either way, when asked she had no choice but to say yes. To do otherwise, would have resulted in the fella being arrested… Or so I would have thought, but then again, what do I know.

The very next sentence then says: Queenstown police said last month they were “absolutely satisfied” she was not Madeleine, who went missing from the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz just before her fourth birthday.

So why the need to send the DNA to London? And why did London request it, if the NZ Police are “absolutely satisfied” that the girl is not Maddy? How did the NZ Police reach that conclusion last month? It can only have been by DNA. Do the Met think that the NZ Police are incompetent? If they do, then they must be cavemen, since its hard to see how any body of Policemen can be more incompetent that the British Police.

Then after a bit of fanny about another girl being DNA tested in India in 2011, the reporter states: The British High Commission in Wellington refused to comment.

Refused to comment about what?

And that is it except to say that the McCanns have kept up a high profile campaign since Maddy disappeared.

So! Is there more to this than we are being told? Or am I just being a thick ****? Or could it be to deflect attention away from other matters, not least the fact that Madeline was ‘snatched’ (the McCanns like to sue) by a paedophile ring with some very high profile members?

-----

Comments:

Peter Says:

Would the girl’s DNA identify her parents? Isn’t the case (or part of) the McCanns took against Tony Bennet being heard at the moment? What a coincidence. The more you look into this the more it stinks. The Mccanns have ‘frinds’ in high places including Prime Ministers and royalty.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

David Phillips Says:

What I would like to know is how come the McCans were not villified in the British press for leaving Madeleine unattended in her room whilst they were upto who knows what with another couple? The case that would have happened to a ‘Disgusting perverted’ working class couple.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 2:12 pm

carl Says:

Echo those sentiments David, why were Social Services not called in ? Leaving 2 very young children alone at home is a criminal offence in the UK.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Deb Says:

Peter you are so right. Deflecting attention away from the fact the McCanns are trying to get a pensioner jailed for having an opinion, which goes against what they are trying to feed the public. The same opinion that is held by Portuguese Police, Leicester Police and a great majority of the public. It would appear things are not going well for the McCanns at the moment.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

jade Says:

I would like to know why Dr. Katherine Gaspar’s statement to the portugese police has never been printed in English newspapers. She was a friend of the McCann’s and was sitting with them on the night Madeleine ‘went’ missing’. This is the conversation that she told the police she heard between Gerry McCann and a male friend also sitting at the table. Dr. Gaspar says that they were talking about Madeleine. The friend is twiddling his nipples and sticking his tongue out. ‘Does she do this?’ he asks Gerry.
‘Yes’ replies Gerry, ‘she is very good with her mouth.’
Our news media are covering up this filth and I personally have not bought a newspaper for three years.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Ditsy Says:

i think the whole story is a lie

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Anne 28 Says:

I dont get any of this i must be thick can anyone explain what is going on ?

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Deb Says:

Anne 28 Read mccannfiles.com everything is there to be found.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Deb Says:

Jade, with respect I have to correct your above comment. Dr Gaspar was in fact referring to an earlier holiday with the McCanns and Paynes in Majorca.

A statement was made by Dr Gaspar to Leicester Police after Madeleine disappeared because what she witnessed on the Majorcan holiday played on her mind. LP failed to inform Portuguese Police for several months about the statement which was a disgrace.

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Gary Says:

Clarence Mitchell strikes again . ?

Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

I’m Confused about Madeleine! Empty Re: I’m Confused about Madeleine!

Post by lufc50337 09.02.13 9:58

Anybody else get the impression the Star are deliberately causing confusion with stories re the McCanns?

lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.02.13 10:02

sally66 wrote:Anybody else get the impression the Star are deliberately causing confusion with stories re the McCanns?

They see it as a pre-requisite for the job Sally. I think this little emoticon sums up their moral values succinctly.I’m Confused about Madeleine! 444319
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 09.02.13 10:06

Mirage wrote:
sally66 wrote:Anybody else get the impression the Star are deliberately causing confusion with stories re the McCanns?

They see it as a pre-requisite for the job Sally. I think this little emoticon sums up their moral values succinctly.I’m Confused about Madeleine! 444319

Maybe I was just living in hope that they had finally decided it was pay back time, papers can be very devious at getting their message across sometimes
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.02.13 10:25

sally66 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Maybe I was just living in hope that they had finally decided it was pay back time, papers can be very devious at getting their message across sometimes

You may yet be right, Sally. I would like to think so. It is hard to read what's going on. It's a bit febrile at the moment, reminiscent of the English Civil War where people changed allegiances on a daily basis, depending on who they were talking to.

I think the whole supporting cast may be jockeying for position behind the scenes at many levels - not just the journos. But just for the moment the McCann Mission Statement holds sway - "Confusion is good".I’m Confused about Madeleine! 3139096799
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 09.02.13 11:44

jd.....after reading your post ..it has got me thinking ..people are getting fed up now with this version of events...all these sightings that come to nothing..[same as this will]..i know people who was 100%...behind the mccs.[yet still think maddie is no longer with us]..are now doubting .the innocence of the mcc.and fed up with the negativity of it all...same old same old ...now have an interest in the other side of the story

in-short ..they always have something in the wings to release .[the mccs]..when they fear tony Bennett or goncalo ameral are going to be in the news with their version of events [no way abducted]

between them i now have so much hope ...they will start knocking down the many walls the mccs have built round themselves...money can't buy everything.....the anguish and suffering the mccs have put tony goncalo through[although nothing can take the extent of it away from them]...if they can now be believed along with all the information we know ....be shown what has seemed like the impossible...will now be possible ..for maddie after being let down so many times will finally have the justice and be shown to be the victim in all of this...not the mccs.
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.13 14:49

garfy wrote:jd.....after reading your post ..it has got me thinking ..people are getting fed up now with this version of events...all these sightings that come to nothing..[same as this will]..i know people who was 100%...behind the mccs.[yet still think maddie is no longer with us]..are now doubting .the innocence of the mcc.and fed up with the negativity of it all...same old same old ...now have an interest in the other side of the story

in-short ..they always have something in the wings to release .[the mccs]..when they fear tony Bennett or goncalo ameral are going to be in the news with their version of events [no way abducted]

between them i now have so much hope ...they will start knocking down the many walls the mccs have built round themselves...money can't buy everything.....the anguish and suffering the mccs have put tony goncalo through[although nothing can take the extent of it away from them]...if they can now be believed along with all the information we know ....be shown what has seemed like the impossible...will now be possible ..for maddie after being let down so many times will finally have the justice and be shown to be the victim in all of this...not the mccs.

What the mccann game plan is to stop facts from being in the UK mainstream e.g. the dogs alerting cadaver & blood in 11 separate places all associated to the mccanns and only the mccanns, the Gaspar statement plus the fact LPP withheld the Gaspar statement from the PJ for 6 months and only then sent it over to them after GA was removed. No credible police force would ever withhold things like this as any credible police force investigate all possible theories and informations. Another example, jim gamble of the then CEOP asking all the holidaymakers for their photos from 2 weeks before May 3rd 2007 to be sent to him, and only photos that has people in the background, which he kept all of them and never ever sent a single one to the official police investigation!

The UK side is working to a script, pedophile abduction and anyone who is close to the truth or is trying to make facts known to the UK mainstream that does not conform to the mccanns pedophile abduction script are threatened with libel etc and scared into submission. This is not normal nor is it right within the rights of freedom of speech in our country. It is simply dictatorship behaviour

Once the general UK public are aware of the facts then the mccanns are finished, they know this and we know this, so it is vital that they stop the facts being known in the mainstream at all costs. As citizens of the UK everyone has the right to know the facts to judge for themselves what to make of them, and we have to do everything possible to get the facts out there in the public domain

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.13 14:56

If I am right in thinking that the Daily Star were the only paper that ran the story last Weds morning of Tony being in court on Tuesday, it is interesting that during their closing statements carter ruck referred to the reports in Wednesday morning papers which could only have been the Daily Star's, then that evening it is the Daily Star with the photo of Tony wrongly published in the cyril smith pedophile story....Curious to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 09.02.13 18:47

Once the general UK public are aware of the facts then the mccanns are finished, they know this and we know this, so it is vital that they stop the facts being known in the mainstream at all costs. As citizens of the UK everyone has the right to know the facts to judge for themselves what to make of them, and we have to do everything possible to get the facts out there in the public domain

jd..................nothing more to add to that than exactly.............the tireless work of all who have done what they can.... big or small carry on ...i feel for once there will be light at the end of the tunnel ..finally
garfy

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvpelageya 06.03.13 7:49

The New Zealand shopkeeper givers her account here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_yIaARrih0

It was not yet evening. I was tired. I lay down and fell asleep.
In my dream I saw my raven-black stallion dancing uncontrollably, playing tricks beneath the saddle.
Then came an evil wind from the east, which tore the black hat off my wild head.
My yesaul was wise, and interpreted my dream for me.
"Ah," he said, "you are going to lose your wild head."
iluvpelageya

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 06.03.13 13:26

Can admin plz correct the misspelling of Madeleine's name in the topic :)

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.13 13:33

Moa-Vanilla wrote:Can admin plz correct the misspelling of Madeleine's name in the topic :)

Have done that Moa, but the name is misspelt all the way through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 06.03.13 13:38

candyfloss wrote:
Moa-Vanilla wrote:Can admin plz correct the misspelling of Madeleine's name in the topic :)

Have done that Moa, but the name is misspelt all the way through.

Ty, atleast the headline is now correct , first thing we see :)

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 07.03.13 11:08

sorry to be way off topic............but is any one else having problems connecting to the.... missing maddie site ...it come up for me [several times]...page not found
garfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.13 11:12

If you mean this one, it's fine for me.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 07.03.13 11:21

Jean wrote:If you mean this one, it's fine for me.

]

thanks jean ...i have had i in my favorites since it started ...but even with your link still get the below message...[have tried to reload page also]

Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to missingmadeleine.forumotion.net
Try reloading: [url=http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/]missingmadeleine­.­forumotion.­net
Additional suggestions:

• Access a cached copy of missingmadeleine­.­forumotion.­net
  • Go to forumotion.­net
  • Search on Google:
garfy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum