The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SUE their butts off TONY!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.02.13 15:43

Think you're right!
Maybe she phoned The Star to make sure there was no 'paper trail'
IF it is THE Ms Butler WHY would she be so concerned and spend time phoning the paper?
Leopards? Spots?
With 'friends' like that, who needs....etc.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 08.02.13 15:57

I'm not at all liking the change of direction on this thread . I also think the screenshot of the Star article should be deleted.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 08.02.13 16:09

@ShuBob wrote:I'm not at all liking the change of direction on this thread . I also think the screenshot of the Star article should be deleted.
I agree that the screenshot should be taken down.
Tony will have a copy and will do what he decides to do with it and the Star.
The screenshot is so sick, it really does not need to be seen by anyone.
As for Debbie Butler, she does need to explain why she rang the Star, why she has come to her conclusions and not leave it up to someone else to report for her.
She can get in touch with Tony if she wishes, but given the breach of faith which surrounds her activities, she needs to answer for herself.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 08.02.13 16:11

@bobbin wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:I'm not at all liking the change of direction on this thread . I also think the screenshot of the Star article should be deleted.
I agree that the screenshot should be taken down.
Tony will have a copy and will do what he decides to do with it and the Star.
The screenshot is so sick, it really does not need to be seen by anyone.
As for Debbie Butler, she does need to explain why she rang the Star, why she has come to her conclusions and not leave it up to someone else to report for her.
She can get in touch with Tony if she wishes, but given the breach of faith which surrounds her activities, she needs to answer for herself.

I was also hoping the screenshot would be deleted!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 08.02.13 16:44

Best to get it removed asap as Google bots will pick it up and it will be on the interweb for eternity.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.02.13 17:40

@bristow wrote:Best to get it removed asap as Google bots will pick it up and it will be on the interweb for eternity.

won't take a defamation trial judge too long to find it then!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.02.13 9:10

Not very good with links but this hero is suing the police for mistakenly putting his picture on their wanted poster.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275927/Riots-hero-sues-police-Wanted-poster-mistake.html#axzz2KOIMX6kI

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.13 10:59

That shows what could happen, almost lost him his living and 'rep'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275927/Riots-hero-sues-police-Wanted-poster-mistake.html#axzz2KOIMX6kI
Another point is it dosen't matter that the Star wooshed the picture.
It was the timing.
Americans have been following this case (mcScams vs Bennett) and it was evening time (prime time) east coast (NY) so if somebody clicked the Star site at that moment, to get update on court case, they would have got TB picture in story of VIPs in paedo case.
Who knows what reaction they could have had?
"there's a picture of that TB chap linked to paedo story and we have been backing him to get to truth of Madeleine 'disappearance'
'that's disgraceful, using pretence to cover his 'tracks'"
It could have happened, i don't know, but it could of.
Reputation in tatters.
Plus of course the 'vigilante threat'
Sue them to high heaven, or at least to High Court.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.02.13 11:17

@ShuBob wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

Just a gut instinct telling me all may not be as it seems?

Excellent advice

I totally agree, too thumbsup Didn't the McCann's sue the Daily Star for £500,000? Just a thought!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.13 11:24

@sallypelt wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

Excellent advice

I totally agree, too Didn't the McCann's sue the Daily Star for £500,000? Just a thought!

I think TB's 'reputation' should be held in much higher esteem than the self confessed child neglecting McScams!
Quote " Madeleine wasn't left alone in the apartment , we left the twins there too!"
Quote Gerry McCann. "it COULD have been worse, we could have lost the twins as well!"

If THEY got 'loads of damages' from the Star then TB should get TWICE, THREE, times as much!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.02.13 11:27

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:

Excellent advice

I totally agree, too Didn't the McCann's sue the Daily Star for £500,000? Just a thought!

I think TB's 'reputation' should be held in much higher esteem than the self confessed child neglecting McScams!
If THEY got 'loads of damages' from the Star then TB should get TWICE, THREE, times as much!

Again, I agree. I hope Tony will sue to high heaven, but the point I was trying to make, was, The Star can't be feeling too good about being sued by you know who.

Oh dear, I am rambling here, but I hope that people reading this post is getting the message spin nails

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum