The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SUE their butts off TONY!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by bobbin on 07.02.13 12:56

@mydadsanastronaut wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@cass7 wrote:at the min if i was tony -- i would keep everything that is tweeted -- he needs a break now some time to unwind and then when all this is over decide if anything can be done or he wants anything done

I totally agree, a very important idea, seeing as how things go 'whoosh'.
Unfortunately I am the president of the 'IT illiteracy society' and don't know how to do this, including I'm not on twitter.
Is anyone on duty at the moment who could be collating such material.

Sorry, am not a twitterer, but I am sure someone is already collating this information, which IMO seems to be following some sort of choreographed plan. One wonders what they will try next.

Certainly, desperation is turning to really dirty tricks, but hopefully as you say, it's all being noted.
When you're at beach level and that tsunami is coming towards you, there's no sense in making rude gesticulations and shouting obscenities at the waves.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by ShuBob on 07.02.13 13:45

@pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

Just a gut instinct telling me all may not be as it seems?

Excellent advice

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by pennylane on 07.02.13 14:13

@ShuBob wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

Just a gut instinct telling me all may not be as it seems?

Excellent advice

Thank you ShuBob

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by russiandoll on 07.02.13 16:44

I am on twitter but only follow McCann doubter discussions which tend to be intelligent and polite, until those who despise us for doubting butt in. I can copy offensive tweets into a word doc if I could e mail it to someone as I cant take a screen shot....my toolbar has gone awol !

TB needs to keep his powder dry. Get info together and save it for the best time for action.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 17:14

@Russiandoll. You can use your keyboard for taking screenshots.
CMD/SHIFT/3 [all at the same time] for capturing the entire screen.
And CMD/SHIFT/4, which gives you the possibility to capture only a selection [of your choice].

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.02.13 18:44

Indeed. As others have said, I think the correct course of action to be taken about this is certainly not a knee-jerk one.

I suggest that all people do right now is to capture the evidence. Perhaps it can all be collated behind the scenes by the forum owners here, or some other reliable volunteer.

If Tony wishes to use it, or complain about it, then that is a matter for him to decide.

I do not think it is sensible to draw any further attention to the slanderous articles and Tweets.



Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 18:54

I certainly agree that the best course of action is usually to ignore trolls but that is difficult when they are as putrid as those connected with the McCann supporters.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 19:09

eh ... ermm ... pfew ... I don't know how I'm going to say this, but ... it was today actually the first [and only and hopefully last] time that I ..eh ... erm ... pfew ... [ouch!] ... agreed with the cesspit

Spreading the word about the wrongly placed image of Tony as a paedophile, whilst the photo was actually changed/removed in the very early hours of this morning, has been IMO contra-productive.

Emoticons cannot express what I feel right now ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.02.13 19:25

I hope you're not calling me a cesspit, Chatelaine? cheers
tongue
big grin

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 19:30

@Lance De Boils wrote:I hope you're not calling me a cesspit, Chatelaine?

***
What would make you think so?
Unless you're one of the six members over there ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.02.13 20:22

Only because you seemed to be in agreement with my post above. smilie

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 21:01

@Lance De Boils wrote:Only because you seemed to be in agreement with my post above.
***
Sorry that I obviously did read too quick and missed your earlier post.
And, yes, I agree.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by loopzdaloop on 08.02.13 1:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/297353
ARRESTS IN ‘VIP’ SEX RING INQUIRY

That picture is NOT Cyril Smith but looks remarkably like Tony Bennett!
In story of paedos!

If i were TB i would sue for 10 ZILLION QUID!

I got SCREENSHOTS (loads)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=2&gs_ri=hp&cp=13&gs_id=1g&xhr=t&q=cyril+smith+mp&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42080656,d.d2k&biw=1024&bih=685&wrapid=tljp1360197429920024&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=P_cSUbD8Msr80QWbvIBg

THAT'S CYRIL SMITH! PAEDO OF ROCHDALE!

And a lot lardier than TB!


LOOKS LIKE EXPRESS GROUP gonna have to dig DEEP to get out of this one!

Richard Desmond ain't gonna be happy!

Can somebody get this post to JH Forum?

This is an obvious set up to get Tony down from the high ground and into the litigious gutter with the mccanns.
First of all nobody actually reads the star, they just 'McCann' keyword search as their website is so poor to navigate. Secondly the articles recently have been respectful of tony calling him 'retired' and 'solicitor' as adjectives as opposed to 'vile troll'. They also describe maddie as 'vanished' which is a word that conveys mystery as opposed to 'abducted' which is a definite word or 'disappeared' which has less strange connotations. It was also quite clear in the Leveson inquiry that Desmond of the express group is not a fan of the mccanns. Therefore there are only two possible explanations -1) computer glitch / error or 2) set up. In my opinion there is only one way to respond to both and that's with a stiff upper lip.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by guest. on 08.02.13 9:51

You know when you send a email/text to the wrong person because you're thinking about them or the email/text is about them, could this be a case of human error because whoever was editing associated the McCanns case with a VIP sex ring?

I know it sounds stupid but I've known people cause all sorts of chaos by making errors like that and there is usually an association.

Just a thought because I don't think the Star would do anything to help the McCanns on purpose.

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 9:54

It's been asked on the MM forum if it would be possible for a hacker to have switched the pictures. Perhaps someone here would know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by plebgate on 08.02.13 10:04

I suppose anything is possible, but surely there is a news editor employed to check that stories/pictures are correct before being published.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 10:08

It was only online briefly after midnight wasn't it - the time when all the trolls come out to play and perhaps when there are few editorial staff around?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by plebgate on 08.02.13 10:11

Thanks for reply Jean. I did read on this thread somewhere that the picture was still online until 2.00am. At least 2 hours before it was taken down apparently.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Mirage on 08.02.13 10:15

sally66 wrote:You know when you send a email/text to the wrong person because you're thinking about them or the email/text is about them, could this be a case of human error because whoever was editing associated the McCanns case with a VIP sex ring?

I know it sounds stupid but I've known people cause all sorts of chaos by making errors like that and there is usually an association.

Just a thought because I don't think the Star would do anything to help the McCanns on purpose.
I thought the same Sally. The Star is part of the Express group and that was a puzzle for me. I imagined a file stuffed with resource material for future use!

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by guest. on 08.02.13 10:24

@Mirage wrote:
sally66 wrote:You know when you send a email/text to the wrong person because you're thinking about them or the email/text is about them, could this be a case of human error because whoever was editing associated the McCanns case with a VIP sex ring?

I know it sounds stupid but I've known people cause all sorts of chaos by making errors like that and there is usually an association.

Just a thought because I don't think the Star would do anything to help the McCanns on purpose.
I thought the same Sally. The Star is part of the Express group and that was a puzzle for me. I imagined a file stuffed with resource material for future use!

Same here which doesn't leave too many options of why it's happened

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.02.13 12:02

And the 'purpose' of hacking would be?
For the Express group to pay damages to TB?
Why would ' hackers' want to enrich their alleged 'arch enemy'?
If it was 'hacked' then i'm sure Desmond has the resources and 'black arts' department to find the person ' wot dun it '!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 12:41

Okay, it was just a possibility. There certainly are some McCann trolls stupid enough not to realise what the consequences of such an action might be though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by stargazer59 on 08.02.13 14:11

Deborah butler has posted on FB that it was not a hacker ( she has spoken to The Star) and asked someone to post here

stargazer59

Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.02.13 15:33

THE Deborah Butler?
TB's former 'friend'?
If she's saying it wasn't hacked then that only leaves 2 possibilities
1 incompetence
2 diliberate
Incompetence........ no excuse, these people (editors) are highly paid to get it right.
As has been pointed out if it were a picture of the McScams linked to story of paedos CR would have crawled round in the middle of that night to serve a writ.
Diliberate.......much more sinister.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by hippywippywoo on 08.02.13 15:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:THE Deborah Butler?
TB's former 'friend'?
If she's saying it wasn't hacked then that only leaves 2 possibilities
1 incompetence
2 diliberate
Incompetence........ no excuse, these people (editors) are highly paid to get it right.
As has been pointed out if it were a picture of the McScams linked to story of paedos CR would have crawled round in the middle of that night to serve a writ.
Diliberate.......much more sinister.

I remember a very long foreign walk in the sun that Debbie undertook/didn't undertake and I remind myself never to believe anything written by that lady.

hippywippywoo

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum