The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns Hire Car Contract

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns Hire Car Contract

Post by Guest on 23.04.14 0:14

Sergey Malinka sssh

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.04.14 8:03

Bellisa wrote:Sergey Malinka sssh

Twice, he had two cars torched, perhaps somebody didn't like him.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 23.04.14 19:15

That's very unfortunate.  So much misfortune all around in this case

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.04.14 19:43

@Shhh wrote:That's very unfortunate.  So much misfortune all around in this case
It's not all doom though. Gerry had his wallet nicked in London (exact location a bit of a toss up) and it was returned.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.14 19:47

with the precious photos ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.04.14 19:52

Châtelaine wrote:with the precious photos ...
I wonder if his driving licence was nicked too...and his credit cards...

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Wright man for the job

Post by BigRon on 09.05.14 15:21

If we assume that Maddie had died in 5a (time unknown) then the raising of the 'alarm' would have been planned to the nth degree. Even to the point of establishing the abduction story with Kate's cries of "They've taken her!". So what were the initial actions of our perpetrators? Not searching but making phone calls. One of the first to be contacted is Sheila Cowell (KM's dad's sister). She then contacts (via an embarrassed phone call apparently) her son-in-law Michael Wright. The Wrights have not had anything to do with the McCann's - missed out on baptisms and a wedding I believe. So not close. We only have Michael Wright's word that they had spent time together in the previous few months and had 'worked well together'. Michael spent a short?! time in the military. At the time of the phone call they have a guest - Sheila's sister Nora who is visiting from her home in Vancouver. For reasons best known to KM - the presence of KMs mother and father AND Auntie Sheila AND Auntie Nora from Canada is requested. Is this to tell the immediate family of the death of Maddie? KM's mother Sue asks Michael Wright to also go to Portugal - again we only have his word for this. My suspicion is that his presence was requested by Gerry (most likely) or Kate. Wright stays very close to the couple in the first few days (the apartment immediately above the McCann's.)

When looking at this case I believe the truth will be arrived at when things don't fit. Things that are unnecessary or out of the ordinary. Like the inflatable billboard and the visit of Steve Taylor & Colin Sahlke (who strangely died in his sleep due to morphine poisoning - with no evidence as to how it got into his system in the first place but more on that later).

The billboard is arranged by one of the McCann clan in Scotland. It arrives with a fanfare and K&G meet with the guys who have driven it (?) from Scotland to PdL and photos are taken. It mysteriously is sent 'on tour' but with no publicity. At the same time a couple of ex-army (military connection again) guys turn up having given up their jobs to search for Maddie. The date for the arrival of both sets of strange characters is around 28th May. Around this time (27th May) the Scenic is hired.

Seems like things have been organised well. Car is hired for the removal of the body. Billboard is brought over - perfect spot to hide behind to do some digging maybe? 
Sahlke and Taylor maybe travel to the billboard spot and do the digging (do they know Wright? Same regiment? They live in very close proximity to where Wright resides)

So hole is prepared. Car is loaded up and off they go. This time would seem to fit with McC's trip to Morocco around 11 June when seen wearing unnecessarily dark clothes. Wright has been asked (but refuses) to go on the car rental agreement at this time - is MW not wanting to implicate himself? MW and therefore possibly Sandy Cameron (the only other named driver in Portugal) travel to who knows where to bury the body.

Poor Colin Sahlke took to heavy drinking in the years between 2007 and his death in 2010 - was someone worried he would let something slip whilst intoxicated? And why did he and Stephen Taylor not stay in Portugal for longer than a few days when they had given up so much to go in search of Maddie?

The billboard company say there were photos taken of the billboard on its travels. Its locations I believe are the key to finding where poor Maddie lies...

Apologies if this has been posted before but this site now holds so much info/theories.

BigRon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.05.14 16:10

Interesting but for me it doesn't pass the Occam's Razor test.

Why not Gerry, on his own, in a taxi on 3rd, to the storage location, when Tapas Group are banished to the Paraiso and Kate is running around giving herself an alibi . . .
And later Gerry, on his own, with hire car, from storage location to disposal location.

And he can now grin because no one else knows.
Not even Kate.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

But it's all TOO weird

Post by BigRon on 09.05.14 16:22

Absolutely Peter - but I think they just did not know what to do. It would make a lot more sense for a longer period of planning before the 'reveal' - the 'cry for help'. But a billboard for publicity with no subsequent publicity? Two guys putting their lives on hold to search but that search only lasting for a couple of days??

I have looked for something that would tie in with Amaral's 'body in freezer' theory and the fact that cadaverine was present in the hire car. I also think it's worth looking at the Michael Wright supposedly in possession of the hire car at the time of MBM's disppearance. Do we only have Leicestershire Constabulary's word that this other Michael Wright was from Milton Keynes??

And people give themselves away, don't they? Strange for Michael Wright to say that the call from Sheila Cowell was 'an embarrassed one'? Why 'embarrassed'? Did it go along the lines of... "Sorry to have to ask you this Michael but.....?"

BigRon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.05.14 17:25

@PeterMac wrote:Interesting but for me it doesn't pass the Occam's Razor test.

Why not Gerry, on his own, in a taxi on 3rd, to the storage location, when Tapas Group are banished to the Paraiso and Kate is running around giving herself an alibi . . .
And later Gerry, on his own, with hire car, from storage location to disposal location.

Not even Kate.
Have any taxi drivers ever come forward to say they took a man (with a bag), matching GM's description on the afternoon of the 3rd of May......

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 09.05.14 17:41

Andrew77R wrote:

Not even Kate.
Have any taxi drivers ever come forward to say they took a man (with a bag), matching GM's description on the afternoon of the 3rd of May......

Indeed.  The taxi driver would have had to have been in on it him/herself, to not report that they had transported Gerry with a large bag on the day that his daughter went missing.  And amazing that this taxi driver didn't cash in on the huge rewards offered for information.

Not that I'm arguing with Occam's Razor.  I believe the real solution is even simpler.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hire car

Post by mariola on 09.05.14 17:43

Not even Kate.
Why suppress Smith sighting if it wasn,t GM?

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 09.05.14 18:28

@mariola wrote:

Not even Kate.

Because it was GM but not carrying Madeleine?  Still needed suppressing in those circumstances imo.

IMO also, there is no way in the world that a man with the guile of Mr McCann would risk walking the streets carrying a dead child.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.05.14 19:15

@russiandoll wrote:
@mariola wrote:

Not even Kate.

Because it was GM but not carrying Madeleine?  Still needed suppressing in those circumstances imo.

IMO also, there is no way in the world that a man with the guile of Mr McCann would risk walking the streets carrying a dead child.

The taxi: is too risky imo. G's face would be pasted all over the news. From his soon barely suppressed smirks I'm seeing somebody who kept well clear of any dirty work. I think it was a third party, co-opted by asecond party who'd come over to PdL in a hurry... winkwink 
Wonder where Kate was? After all that scent had to get there somehow and iirc some of her clothes elicited a very strong response from Eddie.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 09.05.14 20:14

The small brown car is a mystery. JT was the lookout on the street that night .JW saw her standing on the road wearing purple. The elderly Brit lady saw her acting suspiciously opposite the McCann's apartment about 8.00pm--wearing purple.

This lady's car was nearly hit by the brown car as it swung around, someone was in a hurry. Apparently the driver looked British.

I wonder if this brown car was the reason GM had to lose his wallet and cancel his credit cards.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mccann hire contract

Post by mariola on 09.05.14 21:09

@russiandoll wrote:
@mariola wrote:

Not even Kate.

GM carrying a decoy?Why so far from base camp?Why then did he need JT to concoct her absurd story?One major sighting of an abductor would suffice to deflect attention from them.
Perhaps he had no choice to carry Maddie at that time,it was then or never.He did not want to be seen.If spotted with a dead child he would pretend she was sleeping.Indeed that is what he did, in my humble opinion, when he came across nine members of the Smith family.His worst nightmare.
His disappearing act earlier in the day could have been to prepare a location/storage for the forthcoming "abduction".As Bishop Brennan said in an earlier thread,it,s a mystery.Russiandoll,in the absence of further evidence we,ll have to agree to disagree ,for the moment ,on this one.

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.05.14 8:55

@tigger wrote:
The taxi: is too risky imo. G's face would be pasted all over the news. From his soon barely suppressed smirks I'm seeing somebody who  kept well clear of any dirty work. I think it was a third party, co-opted by a second party who'd come over to PdL in a hurry..
Wonder where Kate was?  After all that scent had to get there somehow and iirc some of her clothes elicited a very strong response from Eddie.

Quite, or just the second party, in his own car.
Anywhere less than 5 minutes drive and they would not be missed.
These places are dead over lunchtime and the "siesta"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 10.05.14 9:45

Mariola,  it is fine to agree to disagree...why this forum is such a great place to debate the issues surrounding the disappearance.

We  both at this point agree that the adult was Gerry. That is enough to raise a BIG RED FLAG, regardless of the child he carried.

I am interested to read your opinion as to why Maddie was not removed until this late on 3rd. It must have something to do with when you believe she died, I strongly suspect before 3rd.

I will read your posts on this issue asap !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 10.05.14 9:52

There has to be a connection between the arrival of the dogs at the end of July and the trip to Huelva only a few days later.... hasn't there?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.14 10:41

@Hicks wrote:The small brown car is a mystery. JT was the lookout on the street that night .JW saw her standing on the road wearing purple. The elderly Brit lady saw her acting suspiciously opposite the McCann's apartment about 8.00pm--wearing purple.

This lady's car was nearly hit by the brown car as it swung around, someone was in a hurry. Apparently the driver looked British.

I wonder if this brown car was the reason GM had to lose his wallet and cancel his credit cards.
It's apparently still possible to surprise me ... A brown car and an elderly lady witness to it, are completely new to me. Do you have a link for me please, Hicks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.14 10:44

@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:
The taxi: is too risky imo. G's face would be pasted all over the news. From his soon barely suppressed smirks I'm seeing somebody who  kept well clear of any dirty work. I think it was a third party, co-opted by a second party who'd come over to PdL in a hurry..
Wonder where Kate was?  After all that scent had to get there somehow and iirc some of her clothes elicited a very strong response from Eddie.

Quite, or just the second party, in his own car.
Anywhere less than 5 minutes drive and they would not be missed.
These places are dead over lunchtime and the "siesta"
IMO taking a taxi may seem risky, but not impossible. For instance, there would be no reason for a taxi driver to remember a holidaymaker with a sports bag asking to be brought to the golf course ....

Back to top Go down

mccann hire contract

Post by mariola on 10.05.14 14:36

@russiandoll wrote:Mariola,  it is fine to agree to disagree...why this forum is such a great place to debate the issues surrounding the disappearance.

We  both at this point agree that the adult was Gerry. That is enough to raise a BIG RED FLAG, regardless of the child he carried.

I am interested to read your opinion as to why Maddie was not removed until this late on 3rd. It must have something to do with when you believe she died, I strongly suspect before 3rd.

I will read your posts on this issue asap !
Russiandoll,i was just looking for proof that it wasn,t MBM being carried that night as that seems to me the most simple and logical theory.We await further evidence,  hopefully soon!
Agreed it was GM and she died before the 3rd simply because TM try very hard to show she was alive on the 3rd.(last photo,DP visit etc).
Accepted that this theory means the body must have been lying for one or possibly two days before the farce began.
FWIW Given that Mrs Fenn said there was no noise from 5a  until 10.30 on the evening of the 3rd then that would suggest GM removed her from  another location/flat/vehicle, perhaps as 5a had been cleaned.IMO

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 10.05.14 16:23

Châtelaine wrote:
@Hicks wrote:The small brown car is a mystery. JT was the lookout on the street that night .JW saw her standing on the road wearing purple. The elderly Brit lady saw her acting suspiciously opposite the McCann's apartment about 8.00pm--wearing purple.

It's apparently still possible to surprise me ... A brown car and an elderly lady witness to it, are completely new to me. Do you have a link for me please, Hicks?
Hi Chatelaine, Please scroll down to..... Who was the woman outside....or something like that. The witness, an elderly Brit lady who has lived in Portugal for thirty years.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id238.html.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.14 16:39

@ Hicks

Aha, a mystery woman, who doesn't want to be names, but asked a relative to report to the police. Have you found this relative in the PJ files? TA  smilie 

---

Exclusive: Who was the woman outside Maddie's flat? Sunday Express

By James Murray
Sunday May 10, 2009

A WOMAN was seen acting suspiciously outside Kate and Gerry McCann's apartment just an hour before their daughter Madeleine was abducted.

The slim, Portuguese-looking woman in a plum-coloured top and white skirt with long, dark, swept-back hair acted furtively when she was spotted at 8pm on May 3 in 2007 near the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex.

She was standing under a streetlight at a crossroads only 40 feet from where Madeleine was sleeping with her brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie.

Investigators are being urged to find her to see if she was in any way connected to a pockmarked prowler seen several times outside the apartment in the day leading up to the kidnap.

Details of the mystery woman have only just become known after a Sunday Express investigation into the baffling case was alerted by an elderly British woman who has lived in Praia da Luz on Portugal's Algarve for more than 30 years.

Speaking from her villa near the Ocean Club, the woman, who has asked not to be named, recalled: "On that night I went to the supermarket at the bottom of the road just before it closed at 8pm.

"As I drove past the entrance to the Ocean Club I saw a woman standing opposite Apartment 5A the McCanns were staying in.

"Even at that time of night the streets were deserted, so I was surprised to see someone there. I remember thinking it was unusual because it is just not the sort of place you would hang around.

"As I drove up to the junction she stepped around to the other side of the street lamp as though she didn't want me to look at her. She was not carrying a bag or a mobile phone. I thought she might have been waiting for a lift but no car came along while I was there.

"I turned right and could see quite clearly she was looking at Apartment 5A.

"As I approached another junction a small, brown car, with just one English-looking man in it swung round and nearly hit mine."

When she heard that Madeleine had vanished she asked a relative to inform the police about her sightings.
---
Any bolding is mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 10.05.14 17:03

No Chatelaine, I can't find any more info. Jeremy Wilkins said that he saw JT --wearing purple-- on the road when he first came out with the pushchair.

Was she the lookout? At 8.00pm the McCann's were still in 5a so were they waiting for the brown car and a clear path to take the body away?

I'll keep looking!

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum