The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Regist10

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by sardinehater 04.02.13 16:46

mydadsanastronaut wrote:
sardinehater wrote:Good luck Mr. Bennett. I am sure that all your preparation will be the match of Adrienne Page, after all she's only been given a few days to prepare and you have been preparing for months now. That preparation and all the advice you have recieved will be the clinching factor.

Can I ask have you notified all the press about the hearing and the timings? Or has someone else done that, because I really feel that the press should be there in force to hear your case and to see what is being done against free speech in this country. I hope Ian Hislop will be there to record this terrible injustice being done.

Only truth matters and tomorrow I hope we will see that in the court.

ps Can I be cheeky and ask what the rule is about using the loos there? Is there a time limit? Or are they very smelly or something?

I'm sure we all join in what I think is your wish that Tony should prevail.

Might I suggest that if you feel that you may have urgent need of toilet facilities, that you contact the court who will be more than happy to advise you about availability.
I was asking here because Tony Bennett made the specific point that we should not spend too much time in the loos, or did you miss that?

It was meant to be a bit of light hearted follow up to Tony's post, thats all.
sardinehater

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by lufc50337 04.02.13 16:51

While everybody is sharing their own personal ways of dealing with situations to help TB I thought I would share a saying I was bought up with and what I try and live my life by as it's apt for TB - 'Truth Fears Nothing'
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 04.02.13 16:55

Oh sorry sardinehater,it's just that everyone is so busy keeping Tony's spirits up, I thought if you wanted to attend and need to clarify toilet arrangements, it might be quicker to get the information direct from the court.I was trying to assist you.

Many apologies,Clearly I misunderstood your post. Sorry if you were offended.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.02.13 17:01

Mumbles wrote:Google translation of RES IPSA CLAMETIS = FACTS SHOUT scratchhead
Well done.
Take a House point. big grin

res ipsa loquitur seemed too pedestrian for this case, where the facts are clamouring to be heard.
The clear aim of the Claimants is to prevent that.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandyboy 04.02.13 17:06

Good luck tomorrow Tony.
brandyboy

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by auntiefi 04.02.13 17:11

will there be any tweeting etc from the court room to follow tomorrow?
auntiefi

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 04.02.13 17:12

Best wishes for tomorrow Tony. I will be thinking about you, and about a little girl called Madeleine who didn't make it to her 4th birthday. Thank you for doing this for her.

LH.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.13 17:39

Tony I wish you the very best of luck & the most positive energy for tomorrow. I will be sending you every single positive wish and energy all day tomorrow. Its normal to feel anxious, sports stars/actors/musicians & the like are always nervous before taking the stage, its these nerves that makes them perform. You have a fair judge, and you have the 'truth' on your side, and you have all the good honest decent citizens from many countries all on your side totally supporting you with every bone in their body. This is a very powerful energy. In reality, you are not alone by any means

You are one of the very few people that I have absolute total confidence and faith in....Go Get'em!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 04.02.13 17:45

Regardless of whether or not Tony has said things that he was told not to, I hope that Judge Tugendhat will take into account that Tony has simply commented on the findings of the Portuguese police investigation; findings which do not make the McCanns look very good. Tony has not damaged the reputation of the McCanns. The McCanns have damaged their own reputation. People will continue to discuss the police findings and seek justice. Getting Tony out of the way will make no difference, so I hope that Judge Tugendhat will see that the only benefit to the McCanns of a successful prosecution will be for personal satisfaction of imposing a vindictive act against him.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.02.13 17:55

sardinehater wrote: I hope Ian Hislop will be there to record this terrible injustice being done.

Hislop is aware.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.02.13 17:56

russiandoll wrote: [ Wonder if the judge reads twitter, he might well be puzzled by muratfan's latest tweet updates from court where you are at this moment in a pre -trial meeting ! ]

I have just (rudely) commented on his blog about that and received this answer, obviously not from MF as the spelling and grammar are too good.

Oh Good Lord, @above another biblical sheep wandering in the wild I guess.. THE TRIAL STARTS TOMORROW,TODAY WAS THE PRE-TRIAL HEARING .. keep up or was that not written down clearly enough for you? As for nutcases.. your call I think !

Why the feck are they saying that if there's not, can't see the point in it?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.02.13 17:57

JAGONAUT wrote:I understand that the Mccann's will not be attending tomorrow, and maybe not at all - so I was wondering why the trial is called
McCanns v Bennett

Should it not be:
Twohundred&eightyeightthousandfivehundred&threepounds v Bennett

Or perhaps: McCanns v All those who sent their hard earned pennies to search for Madeleine, but is now being spent on tormenting a contributor to an obscure and little known website dedicated to what actually happened to the little girl.

Too long, best stick to McCanns V Bennett.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.02.13 17:58

PeterMac wrote:
sardinehater wrote: I hope Ian Hislop will be there to record this terrible injustice being done.

Hislop is aware.
Hislop travels on the same train as me, I might bump into him in the morning. smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by sardinehater 04.02.13 18:00

PeterMac wrote:

Hislop is aware.

Great!

I only hope that lots of journalists will be there to see this travesty of free speech. We need Tony Bennett's case given to a wider audience so that they can see what is happening to free speech in our country.
sardinehater

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 04.02.13 18:02

What I really don't understand is how can anybody stop you telling the truth and how a court can sanction it as happened in 2009 to TB

I've not read all of TB's literature but I'm presuming it was based on the police files and interviews

So what they are saying is that it would be acceptable for him to say the McCanns were totally honest and cooperative with the investigation when that is blatently a lie.

As it looks to me the only version of events is what people with money want it to be, whether it's a truth or lie, how can that be right?
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by sardinehater 04.02.13 18:03

bristow wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Hislop is aware.
Hislop travels on the same train as me, I might bump into him in the morning. COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 847771

Wonderful news. Don't be shy if you do see him. Its very important that he knows what kind of support there is out there for Tony. Please try and persuade him to attend if not tomorrow at least on Wednesday.
sardinehater

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.02.13 18:05

The truth is rapidly becoming illegal in this country.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 18:07

Bristow: how brave to comment on that slug's blog. Perhaps it was Mrs Slug who replied reasonably literately. I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there.

Water down your drinks a bit, muratfan.

I hope that Ian Hislop is aware of this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 04.02.13 18:09

Dear Mr. Bennett,

I would like to add to all the kind messages of support you
have had recently.

You have, I’m sure, done the groundwork so I wish you a
peaceful evening and a great nights sleep so as to awake tomorrow fully armed
and focused.

(Chopins ‘Nocturne’ always does it for me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk
) All the very best

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 847771
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.02.13 18:13

sardinehater wrote:
bristow wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Hislop is aware.
Hislop travels on the same train as me, I might bump into him in the morning. COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 847771

Wonderful news. Don't be shy if you do see him. Its very important that he knows what kind of support there is out there for Tony. Please try and persuade him to attend if not tomorrow at least on Wednesday.

Oh I certainly will, no worries there. thumbsup
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 18:16

quote david uk..... My real name means God is my Judge. Personally I have always used this
as my unspoken mantra in times of uncertainty and when I am feeling
particularly defiant.

mine / me too !! COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 2 847771

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 04.02.13 18:19

Excellent news about the confirmation of judge. GOOD LUCK Tony, I'll be with you in spirit. Go get 'em. thumbsup

I was wondering about the toilet comment Tony made too!

Muratfan, what a twonk you are. lol!
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 18:23

I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 18:23

Jean wrote:Bristow: how brave to comment on that slug's blog. Perhaps it was Mrs Slug who replied reasonably literately. I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there.
ugie
Water down your drinks a bit, muratfan.

I hope that Ian Hislop is aware of this forum.

I think slug is too mild for M fan. He has tweeted also that TB has conceded and the deal was that he gives the court details of 28 forum members.
TB needs to take a screenshot of his tweets today and give it to Judge T. He sure ain't doing his idols any favours.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 04.02.13 18:30

Jean wrote:I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.

Gerry goes to check on the children… to make sure they’re not crying or anything. When he arrives, it’s much worse than that – he thinks someone else may be in the apartment… possibly an abductor. Has a piss and leaves.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top