The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by bristow on 04.02.13 11:49

Jean wrote:
Bristow: don't insult house flies please!

Haha I had edited it to gnats before you wrote that! big grin

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 04.02.13 11:50

@bristow wrote:And they call us the nutters and haters, says it all really.
Muratfan just seems like a deranged moron with the intelligence of a gnat.

If I were the McCanns I would be worried having a supporter like that.

I also sense much unvented spleen in his posts about Tony. And this is on the day before the court hearing.Muratfan's blood pressure must be off the scale. He must be quite at risk of ill health himself. I'm sure any reputable cardiologist would tell him to calm down.

mydadsanastronaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:05

Thing is, ALL these people - the McCanns, their supporters, their lawyers, their PR spokesman, the media, the government, the whole bleedin' filthy lot of them are trying to cover up a crime so heinous against a child that it can only be paedophilia imo for them to go to such lengths to destroy those who seek the truth.

Wasn't it enough that their daughter was irreparably damaged after she was left to her fate by her own parents? The McCanns asked for help and people in their thousands did just that but as soon as the official PJ files were released and people saw the truth then they no longer wanted help - they wanted to sue everyone to shut them up! But they don't want people to shut their wallets though do they?

Sorry, not ranting at you of course, bristow, but these evil people make me so bluddy angry angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.02.13 12:12

@admin wrote:

Thing is, ALL these people - the McCanns, their supporters, their lawyers, their PR spokesman, the media, the government, the whole bleedin' filthy lot of them are trying to cover up a crime so heinous against a child that it can only be paedophilia imo for them to go to such lengths to destroy those who seek the truth.

Wasn't it enough that their daughter was irreparably damaged after she was left to her fate by her own parents? The McCanns asked for help and people in their thousands did just that but as soon as the official PJ files were released and people saw the truth then they no longer wanted help - they wanted to sue everyone to shut them up! But they don't want people to shut their wallets though do they?

Sorry, not ranting at you of course, bristow, but these evil people make me so bluddy angry angry

Yes her own father said that she was in the hands of paedophiles, but hadn't come to any harm, in fact treating her like a princess. Paedophiles often groom children by having them dress up and play games, so I have read winkwink

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:13

Sorry for stupid question but it is tomorrow TB is going to court ? Or are they there today ?i see muratfan is giving updates from the court today on his laughable troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.02.13 12:14

Moa wrote:Sorry for stupid question but it is tomorrow TB is going to court ? Or are they there today ?i see muratfan is giving updates from the court today on his laughable troll blogg!

It is tomorrow and wednesday Moa.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:15

Moa wrote:Sorry for stupid question but it is tomorrow TB is going to court ? Or are they there today ?i see muratfan is giving updates from the court today on his laughable troll blogg!

shhhh Don't tell muratfan he's wasting a day of his life. titter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:15

@admin wrote:

Lol what an idiot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:17

Moa wrote:
@admin wrote:

Lol what an idiot!

big grin As if it wasn't bad enough that his mother wasted all her milk on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:22

Look at the crazy M**** F**** this is what he writes

YES FOLKS, SINCE I WILL BE THERE , AND IN FACT THERE TODAY, I WILL BE (HOPEFULLY), GIVING UPDATES ON BENNETT'S DAY OUT IN COURT.

I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT TO ONE THREAD SO KEEP CHECKING BACK TO LOOK FOR UPDATES.

SO 4TH FEBRUARY ... WELL BENNETT IS IN HIS DARKISH BLUE/BLACK (hard to tell at times), SUIT, WITH HIS BLUE TIE....SERIOUSLY BENNETT YOUR TIE NEEDS TO BE IRONED. HE CERTAINLY LOOKS AS IF HE DOESN'T POSSES AN IRON, AND HE NEEDS A BLOODY GOOD HAIRCUT (AND MAYBE HEAD AND SHOULDERS TO)

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, YES HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS LOST WEIGHT, BUT WORD COMING OUT IS, IT MAY NOT BE NECESSARY FOR THE WITNESSES TO APPEAR IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS , SO HIS WORRIES MAY BE OVER AS HE COULD BE PLEADING GUILTY TO IT ALL

**UPDATE** 11:56

BENNETT ASKING WHY HE CANNOT SEE LETTERS AND DOCUMENTS ABOUT AMARAL'S CAVE IN AND SETTLEMENT TERMS....HE WAS THAT IT HAS NO BEARING OR HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE AND IT WAS POINTED OUT, YET AGAIN TO HIM, THAT THE PORTUGUESE LAW IS DIFFERENT HERE AND DETAILS OF SETTLEMENT ARE PRIVATE

Me : I thought twitter had a age limit ? I'm sure Kate and Gerry must be very proud having a supporter like him :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.02.13 12:24

@admin wrote:

I wonder who's case he is sitting in on today then? What a clown daft1

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:26

Moa wrote:Look at the crazy M**** F**** this is what he writes

YES FOLKS, SINCE I WILL BE THERE , AND IN FACT THERE TODAY,

Bless big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange on 04.02.13 12:27

I'm so sorry, and very, very, angry that you are in this position Tony. I am quite sure Rucks didn't expect you to go the distance when they and that pair decided to go after you with a vengeance, please take heart from it.

I hope 'something' changes within you in the next 24 hours. If strength of good wishes could help, your soul would be quieted. For you have so many, many, people feeling this for you. I wish it were that simple. You are, and will be, on my mind and in my thoughts constantly over the next few days. You are a total credit to all decent-minded human beings.

I couldn't write on here what I feel about Rucks and the other two, for I'd be banned immediately.

Ange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.02.13 12:28

@admin wrote:

Bless

It's always a good idea to turn up early so you can a get a seat.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:30

Earth to muratfan, Earth to muratfan - come in please.

On second thoughts, stay where you are on your own planet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 12:34

@Ange wrote:You are a total credit to all decent-minded human beings.

Lovely post Ange and this bit I've snipped is never a truer word - I've met Tony and he's a most lovely, caring person. He just wants the truth known about what happened to a little girl who is believed by the PJ and UK police to have died behind a sofa leaving a trail of blood and death scent around the apartment and hire car.

Tony has uncovered so many facts about this case that TM can only be a team of criminals/fraudsters and it's no wonder they want him silenced. Fact is, the police should be investigating the crimes of these people and it should be the McCanns and their team in court.

One day it will be their turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange on 04.02.13 12:45

@admin wrote:
@Ange wrote:You are a total credit to all decent-minded human beings.

Lovely post Ange and this bit I've snipped is never a truer word - I've met Tony and he's a most lovely, caring person. He just wants the truth known about what happened to a little girl who is believed by the PJ and UK police to have died behind a sofa leaving a trail of blood and death scent around the apartment and hire car.

Tony has uncovered so many facts about this case that TM can only be a team of criminals/fraudsters and it's no wonder they want him silenced. Fact is, the police should be investigating the crimes of these people and it should be the McCanns and their team in court.

One day it will be their turn.

I've no doubt about that Admin, but it is nice to know. I've read everything I could find about Tony over the years. I also agree 100% with him.

Nor have I any doubt that one day it'll be their turn. May it be very, very soon.

Ange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 04.02.13 12:48

@aquila wrote:
@admin wrote:

Bless

It's always a good idea to turn up early so you can a get a seat.

All alone in court. How sad.

What's that song? "Just One Voice Singing in the Darkness"

Hope he's got his sleeping bag and torch.

Ps, It is only to be expected that the other side will try to ramp up the pressure to try to attempt to avoid the hearing. Expect more bullying behaviour and outrageous claims and statements as the day goes on.

The darkest hour is just before dawn.

mydadsanastronaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 04.02.13 12:55

I just heard some scruff outside Southwark Crown Court - who needed his tie ironed - broke off tweeting to rush Chris Huhne and tell him he'd turned up a day early!!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.02.13 12:57

God bless you and guide you and give you strength, Tony.

I am praying for you, and praying that the judge is wise and fair, and sees how grossly litigious and perverse the odious Team McCann are, and that he rules massively in your favour.

Take care, and be well soon xx

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 04.02.13 12:58

@Mirage wrote:I just heard some scruff outside Southwark Crown Court - who needed his tie ironed - broke off tweeting to rush Chris Huhne and tell him he'd turned up a day early!!

Indeed.

Mr Huhne. A person who has just admitted he lied and blamed someone else to avoid punishment for a crime he had committed.

Just saying.

mydadsanastronaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 04.02.13 12:59

I am praying for Tony too xx

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 04.02.13 13:04

@mydadsanastronaut wrote:
@Mirage wrote:I just heard some scruff outside Southwark Crown Court - who needed his tie ironed - broke off tweeting to rush Chris Huhne and tell him he'd turned up a day early!!

Indeed.

Mr Huhne. A person who has just admitted he lied and blamed someone else to avoid punishment for a crime he had committed.

Just saying.

Seems to be the default position for many with money and influence these days, mydadsanastronaut

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.13 13:04

Indeed.
Just saying.
A man who denied it for years, and hired a QC to help him lie. See the other thread !!

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 04.02.13 13:14

@PeterMac wrote:
Indeed.
Just saying.
A man who denied it for years, and hired a QC to help him lie. See the other thread !!

I'm shocked! An MP who has admitted lying? Whatever next? Faking their expenses I suppose.

And while I'm on this thread I'd also like to wish good luck for TB tomorrow. roses

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum