The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Mm11

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Mm11

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Regist10

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty good luck Tony

Post by rolodog 06.02.13 0:46

Been following for ages. Good luck Tony.
rolodog

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post by wilbeth 11.02.13 5:39

Hello - thanks for making us newbies welcome.
Tony I have been following your hard work - and fully support your bravery in putting your neck quite literally on the line. Well done. Hopefully we are getting closer to the day certain persons are locked away....SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 1150808647
wilbeth

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty Re: SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!)

Post by garfy 11.02.13 13:03

smokeandmirrorrs .....silent supporters...well done for such a nice alternative to [lurkers]

welcome to the new posters .................but i also think the silent supporters is as important too ...because of the hard work of so many on these forums ..they are well informed can read what is not in the public domain...and can spread the word to others

good luck tony as always x............. i am sure the best is wished for you from the many silent supporters [who for what ever reason] wont post.
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty A bit shocked, sad actually.

Post by Lolamanola 11.02.13 16:41

Hi Everyone.

I have watched, listened and educated myself on this case. Due to this site and others, I have gathered information, I have processed it. I have thought long and hard. Thank you to Jill havern forum and lots of other sites, for information and where to obtain Facts, not assumptions.

I had already sussed out, you may not believe this, from day one, yes day one, things didn't add up for me, personally.

I should really work for the Portuguese travel bureau. I LOVE PORTUGAL and probably 99% of Portuguese I have met, since going there, twice a year, since 1985, with my two now very grown up children, 33 and 38. We continue this visiting, all of us, with grandchildren now, ages, 9, 7 and two (another baba due in April, please god. A girl, Poppy. She will be enjoying the Algarve, sometime in September, all being well). Sorry, I go off on a tangent. What I am trying to say is, I am disgusted that this lovely place and the lovely people (yes it is a tourist industry, it is their job to make you feel welcome), but they know it is their lively hood, but they do it with such grace, they do actually care. Perhaps one day they will have, I'm sorry, more of the English attitude, god forbid, but it will happen, they won't care.
Sorry, I digress. What I mean to say, that when I heard of maddies disappearance, I was devastated, I was eager to learn all the facts, very interested as it was part of my life being in the algarve. That is one of my interests in this and also what has become of a lovely innocent little girl.
Listen, I'm not stupid. Gerry and Kate's account does not add up. In the early days, I thought, I must be wrong, it must be me, the way I think. I do not like the way they run down the lovely people of Portugal, this country could learn a lesson from them. Portugal has good and bad people, everywhere has good and bad people. Portugal still holds values that we had forty, fifty years ago. We are gone to the dogs in this country, everywhere will go there eventually. I do not like that the McCanns rubbish a Country, when their values, in my opinion could not wipe their boots.
Also, I am upset re Blacksmith, I love his posts, look forward to them. Yes abit caustic sometimes, always interesting, a different take, that makes me think more, dig deeper. I don't want any of us to fall out with him for his last post. Much wiser, if we let it go and see what occurs. After all, he wants what we all want.

My god, you asked for a lurker to speak, bet you wished I hadn't bothered.

Sorry, I promise to shut up for awhile. titter titter
Lolamanola

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty Re: SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!)

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.02.13 16:56

garfy wrote:smokeandmirrorrs .....silent supporters...well done for such a nice alternative to [lurkers]

welcome to the new posters .................but i also think the silent supporters is as important too ...because of the hard work of so many on these forums ..they are well informed can read what is not in the public domain...and can spread the word to others

good luck tony as always x............. i am sure the best is wished for you from the many silent supporters [who for what ever reason] wont post.

Hahaha! Lurkers sounds a bit grubby mac on street corners. The silent supporters are VERY important, and very important that they just sign up even if they don't want to post, because although the pros would argue that it is a few signing up over and over, unless they have numerous email addresses they can't I don't think. Anyway, it's a bit like a petition, the greater the number the less the truth can be silenced without challenge.

Lolamanola - WELCOME !!!! thumbsup

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 Empty PKU

Post by Lolamanola 11.02.13 18:07

Ok smokeandmirrors. I only have one email address. A few years ago, I joined maddie case files, posted, five times in total over a few years. Loved that site, didn't post much, but took it all in. One day, I went to log in and couldn't. Either"

Bored them to death.

Didn't post enough?.

Still miss them.

Thanks all for allowing me to ramble on here. I think I need to be more succinct , say what I mean. Hopefully, the more Confident I get to post, the more I can contribute to discussion.

spin
Lolamanola

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by macgee 13.02.13 0:44

first time poster, long time lurker.for what its worth would just like to state why i knew something was not right.

years ago in majorca we were at a holiday complex, enjoying a drink at the disco (all the kids doing the birdy song etc) .the main doors were open to let some cool air in. i went to the bar,my wife distracted by something or other.i came back and my daughter of 2 was no longer on the dance floor. my first instinct was wheres the danger. the swimming pool came straight to mind. sure enough i legged it out looking for her and she was making her way to the pool.

to my mind that is the first thing kate mccan should,ve thought of, where is the danger, in her case the open road and the swimming pool.

most right thinking people would think exactly as i did, not that i would of left the kids alone in the first place

good luck tony
macgee

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 13.02.13 0:58

macgee wrote:first time poster, long time lurker.for what its worth would just like to state why i knew something was not right.

years ago in majorca we were at a holiday complex, enjoying a drink at the disco (all the kids doing the birdy song etc) .the main doors were open to let some cool air in. i went to the bar,my wife distracted by something or other.i came back and my daughter of 2 was no longer on the dance floor. my first instinct was wheres the danger. the swimming pool came straight to mind. sure enough i legged it out looking for her and she was making her way to the pool.

to my mind that is the first thing kate mccan should,ve thought of, where is the danger, in her case the open road and the swimming pool.

most right thinking people would think exactly as i did, not that i would of left the kids alone in the first place

good luck tony
SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 847771
You had them with you SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 160807
They were not left to look after themselves SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!) - Page 2 259100
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.02.13 9:29

macgee wrote:first time poster, long time lurker.for what its worth would just like to state why i knew something was not right.

good luck tony

Agree Macgee - with that pool so close, it would have been my first thought if a youngster had gone missing. Welcome btw.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top