The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Post by aiyoyo on 24.03.10 8:38

TB, do you think there 's really a secret review going on? What are your thoughts on that?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Post by Judge Mental on 24.03.10 11:17

aiyoyo .............. I rather suspect that 'secret reviews' have been going on for the past three years.

The fact that the loose-lipped McCann has seen fit to mention it himself would lead me to believe that he already knows the conclusions of any 'future' review.

Indeed he probably chaired it whilst his wife was taking the minutes.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blanket of secrecy

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.03.10 14:28

@aiyoyo wrote:TB, do you think there's really a secret review going on?
Yes, and in view of the intense international interest in the case, I am trying by my Freedom of Information Act queries to make this review process a little less secret than it is at the moment

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.03.10 7:16

Thanks for your comment ufercoffy on MM.

Maybe the atmosphere on MM will improve after the recent disruption there.

By the way, The Madeleine Foundation's original letter to Alan Johnson is now with the Head of the PPPU at the Home Office. That's the 'Police Powers and Procedures Unit'. They have a tracking system at the Home Office for e-mails and letters received, so a bureaucrat there was simply able to check where my letter was and what was being done. A bit like tracking a Recorded Delivery letter or a UPS parcel. I was told that 'They are preparing a reply to you'.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 25.03.10 8:12

Oh....can't wait (rubbing hands in glee) for their reply.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 25.03.10 8:14

I'm surprised Ambersuz had allowed that. Wait till she clocked in and we shall see.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum