The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Post by aquila on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

@Hobs wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Just checking in again and having a bellyache for laughter ... :-)

I won't auction your cooking books BTW, but buy them myself. Four solid meters of books is still not enough to satisfy and insprire my cooking soul. To know yours have been weathered makes them all the more interesting. You do realise that I'll get a drift of your eating patterns ;-) Oh, yes, you indicated that yourself ...

Bisous, Châtelaine

Heck you can even sample some of her efforts judging by the crustiness :)

You will be able to see if yours pass the taste test, if it doesn't taste like the page try try try again ( and gimme the rejects)

I can't bake cakes. Other people can do it. I tried. I failed.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 am

It's kind of ironic that high powered solicitors could be chasing me for money (although I doubt there is any truth in it). It was their actions that put me in this position (not CR).

I got run over as a pedestrian and broke both my feet badly. Not being able to work finished off my own business. The person who ran me over failed to stop and later was caught by the police.

They had access to legal cover that made mine look like trainee's. They came up with witnesses that I certainly didn't see there, I was laying alone on the pavement till I phoned an ambulance and police. I was acussed of being drunk which I wasn't and jay walking.

After the ripped my legal team to pieces they escaped with paying me just £3000 compensation and had no points or anything on their license. I ended up bankrupt, homeless and stuck on state benefits.

Yet libel trials pull in £100,000 plus.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am

@Pershing36 wrote:It's kind of ironic that high powered solicitors could be chasing me for money (although I doubt there is any truth in it). It was their actions that put me in this position (not CR).

I got run over as a pedestrian and broke both my feet badly. Not being able to work finished off my own business. The person who ran me over failed to stop and later was caught by the police.

They had access to legal cover that made mine look like trainee's. They came up with witnesses that I certainly didn't see there, I was laying alone on the pavement till I phoned an ambulance and police. I was acussed of being drunk which I wasn't and jay walking.

After the ripped my legal team to pieces they escaped with paying me just £3000 compensation and had no points or anything on their license. I ended up bankrupt, homeless and stuck on state benefits.

OMG, that's a shocking story! bigshock wail

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 am

@Pershing36 wrote:It's kind of ironic that high powered solicitors could be chasing me for money (although I doubt there is any truth in it). It was their actions that put me in this position (not CR).

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. It seems you've been let down in every respect. Lying alone and injured on the pavement and having to call the ambulance and police yourself is just disgusting.

It's all about the legal profession I'm afraid. Car insurance pays for legal representation - not to represent the driver but the insurance company. Those costs are reflected and passed on to the consumer in the insurance premium. The insurance companies win and so do the lawyers. It's a game funded by every driver. Good isn't it!

Business insurance for small businesses is astronomically expensive and out of the reach of a lot of people - small businesses make up an enormous percentage of UK's economy. I'm not sure if I'm right here but I would wager that had you purchased business insurance and claimed then you'd have found that insurance company would have lawyers to question your claim. So the policy you bought at extortionate rates would then be working against you. Once again, the insurance company and the lawyers play the game and win.

I'm afraid that losing your health and losing your ability to earn a living means diddly in the great scheme of insurance and lawyers. Crap isn't it!

I think you should write a blog.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 pm

@Nina wrote:Right then if you have no estate you will have to do care in the community, the community of Rothley Towers charring for a very particular lady who even has to wash curtains whilst on a week holiday.

if you are a pauper, you probably have to manicure and pedicure and possibly do her hair highlights to pay back.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:38 pm

@aquila wrote:
@Hobs wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Just checking in again and having a bellyache for laughter ... :-)

I won't auction your cooking books BTW, but buy them myself. Four solid meters of books is still not enough to satisfy and insprire my cooking soul. To know yours have been weathered makes them all the more interesting. You do realise that I'll get a drift of your eating patterns ;-) Oh, yes, you indicated that yourself ...

Bisous, Châtelaine

Heck you can even sample some of her efforts judging by the crustiness :)

You will be able to see if yours pass the taste test, if it doesn't taste like the page try try try again ( and gimme the rejects)

Me neither. I once tried to bake treacle cookies and they turned out looking and tasting like cow's manure according to my lovely family.

Another time I tried to bake butter cake, or what they call pound cake in UK, and it turned out rockhard that you could kill someone with it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Family recipes

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

My son has inherited my (lack of) culinary skills. We could have resoled our shoes with the leathery omelette he once made.

I was the bane of my cookery teacher's life when I was at school. It didn't help that I put an electric kettle on a gas stove to boil - that's what we did at home. I didn't even know there were electric kettles!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Jean wrote:My son has inherited my (lack of) culinary skills. We could have resoled our shoes with the leathery omelette he once made.

I was the bane of my cookery teacher's life when I was at school. It didn't help that I put an electric kettle on a gas stove to boil - that's what we did at home. I didn't even know there were electric kettles!

Aiyoyo's pound cake reminds me of my 100% organic hot cross buns. Specific gravity a pound per cubic inch, the birds refused to eat it! I did everything according to the recipe!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

@aquila wrote:

In that case may i suggest you beat them into submission?

2 falls or a lnockout for a victoria sponge always works well i have found

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

@Pershing36 wrote:
I got run over as a pedestrian and broke both my feet badly.

Is it possible for someone to be run over and have their feet broken goodly? for they were surely broken.

Bones that are badly broken obviously have no style or panache and in fact could be described as not only messy, they are also so last season and totally not fashionable.

Bones that are goodly broken must therefore look snazzy, tidy, stylish and in this seasons must have colors and dressings

I get these strange thoughts every so often.

My doctor says it is a result of my trying to grow up causing my inner child to have a tantrum.

Fortunately i calm her down with shiny things and stuff that does something ( which resulted in me being hauled out of Waterstones for being immature and childish)

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Well it appears that Not too many are scared on here then?...so thats another plan to have gone titsbelly up on having the dissenters silenced

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 pm

@saltnpepper wrote:Well it appears that Not too many are scared on here then?...so thats another plan to have gone titsbelly up on having the dissenters silenced

I'm a bit worried that no-one can bake a cake. I was hoping for baking skills so that someone could slip me a file to get out of prison.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

@aquila wrote:
@saltnpepper wrote:Well it appears that Not too many are scared on here then?...so thats another plan to have gone titsbelly up on having the dissenters silenced

I'm a bit worried that no-one can bake a cake. I was hoping for baking skills so that someone could slip me a file to get out of prison.

Given the aparant lack of culinary skills as shown by some posters, it might be worthwhile having them send you a file with a cake hidden inside

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 pm

@Hobs wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Given the aparant lack of culinary skills as shown by some posters, it might be worthwhile having them send you a file with a cake hidden inside

You may well have hit a niche market. Rich in iron cake for those who dare to have an opinion and find themselves without the means to defend against the 'big guys' in a civil court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gfZwejPv8

ETA I don't usually look at the comments on YouTube. I've just looked down at the comments on this link and this one has me in stitches.

'If I knew you were coming I'd have left the State, sold my house, bought some snakes'

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am

@Hobs wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:
I got run over as a pedestrian and broke both my feet badly.

Is it possible for someone to be run over and have their feet broken goodly? for they were surely broken.

Bones that are badly broken obviously have no style or panache and in fact could be described as not only messy, they are also so last season and totally not fashionable.

Bones that are goodly broken must therefore look snazzy, tidy, stylish and in this seasons must have colors and dressings

I get these strange thoughts every so often.

My doctor says it is a result of my trying to grow up causing my inner child to have a tantrum.

Fortunately i calm her down with shiny things and stuff that does something ( which resulted in me being hauled out of Waterstones for being immature and childish)

Thank you, you did give me a giggle this morning that I needed.

By badly I meant it wasn't a simple reset. I had to have Triple Arthrodesis in both feet to fuse them to my ankle. Basically I have 3 metal screws in each holding them together which unfortunately means I lose all rotation in my feet. It is great fun trying to get through metal detectors though big grin

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I bet it is, they check all the obvious places with the portabe scanner and find nothing then you stand in the machine and all the whistles and bells go off. The look of panic on their faces as the wonder if they missed something or the portable scanner is busted is a sight to behold.

Are you ever tempted to hop in and out of the sensitive zone creating a beat we can all boogie on down to?

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Hobs ... ... I'm getting pictures in my head ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm

My left ankle is held together with bolts and screws but for some reason it doesn't set off metal detectors so I don't need to trip the light fantastic to create an unforgettable sight.

I'm quite miffed now as to why my ironwork doesn't set off alarms......

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Jean wrote:My left ankle is held together with bolts and screws but for some reason it doesn't set off metal detectors so I don't need to trip the light fantastic to create an unforgettable sight.

Bet you can kick like a mule though!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Jean wrote:My left ankle is held together with bolts and screws but for some reason it doesn't set off metal detectors so I don't need to trip the light fantastic to create an unforgettable sight.

This is why you will never become Mrs frankenstein, Bolts in the wrong place.

You do get a B for the walk it would have been an A if it were both ankles.

Tripping the light fantastic is possibkly how you messed your ankle up in the first place, you tapped when you should have shuffled.

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum