The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Post by Beanie on 02.03.13 8:26

@Martin wrote:HLM always seems to be on the ball:-

[url=http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/mccann-terrorist-ian-west-enjoying-a-shift-at-jjs-steak-house-bar/
http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/mccann-terrorist-ian-west-enjoying-a-shift-at-jjs-steak-house-bar/[/quote[/url]]

I am getting "The authors have deleted this site"

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.03.13 8:35

Me too,perhaps someone on twitter can find out what has happend if anything

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.13 9:06

There were comments on the page supposedly from the owner of the takeaway denying that muratfan worked there. I had some doubts if they were genuine because of the awful spelling but, if they were true, I would think that the page has been removed for that reason. It is certainly hard to believe that muratfan could have been gainfully employed.

As we know so well, photos can be doctored, if you'll pardon the pun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 02.03.13 9:19

Thanks Jean.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 04.03.13 17:24

My IP is 81.112.58.51

It is static so CR should have no problem in locating me.

If anyone would like to take my life savings and house please feel free. I don't own my home, have no savings and most of what I own is junk. My car cost £500 but is in my partners name. Please feel free to ask for the contents of my bank account which is currently £3.74.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 18:01

Every gold-digger in the country is going to be heading your way, P36; please be careful!

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.13 18:04

Jean wrote:Every gold-digger in the country is going to be heading your way, P36; please be careful!

Pershing's a better catch than I am. I don't own a car or a house and I'm overdrawn today.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.03.13 18:46

@aquila wrote:
Jean wrote:Every gold-digger in the country is going to be heading your way, P36; please be careful!

Pershing's a better catch than I am. I don't own a car or a house and I'm overdrawn today.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 04.03.13 18:56

@Pershing36 wrote:My IP is 81.112.58.51

If anyone would like to take my life savings and house please feel free. I don't own my home, have no savings and most of what I own is junk. My car cost £500 but is in my partners name. Please feel free to ask for the contents of my bank account which is currently £3.74.

Like it!

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.13 19:07

@saltnpepper wrote:

Like it!

Good isn't it! Well done Pershing36. I have to admit if CR are thinking of clobbering me for having an opinion I have a few old dog-eared cookery books (one careless owner) and a fairly new coffee machine.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 19:22

Go on ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.03.13 19:29

Right then if you have no estate you will have to do care in the community, the community of Rothley Towers charring for a very particular lady who even has to wash curtains whilst on a week holiday.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.03.13 19:33

="aquila"]
@saltnpepper wrote:

Like it!

Good isn't it! Well done Pershing36. I have to admit if CR are thinking of clobbering me for having an opinion I have a few old dog-eared cookery books (one careless owner) and a fairly new coffee machine. [/quote]
lol!
I can't comment on here about the McCann's, as I will be in the slammer before I know what day it is, but all I will say is I am convinced that Blacksmith knows more than he's prepared to say, at this moment in time but I am confident that he WILL reveal all, and I don't think that day is too far away

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 04.03.13 19:34

Right then if you have no estate you will have to do care in the
community, the community of Rothley Towers charring for a very
particular lady who even has to wash curtains whilst on a week holiday

I would rather solitary with the ball & chain thanks

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.13 20:03

@Nina wrote:Right then if you have no estate you will have to do care in the community, the community of Rothley Towers charring for a very particular lady who even has to wash curtains whilst on a week holiday.

I'm a bit allergic to cleaning products. Do you think I'll be provided with surgical gloves when I'm rinsing out things?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.13 20:05

Châtelaine wrote:

Go on ...

If I'm facing the slammer could you organise an auction of 70's English cookery books in France? I'd be ever so grateful.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.03.13 20:07

@aquila wrote:
@Nina wrote:Right then if you have no estate you will have to do care in the community, the community of Rothley Towers charring for a very particular lady who even has to wash curtains whilst on a week holiday.

I'm a bit allergic to cleaning products. Do you think I'll be provided with surgical gloves when I'm rinsing out things?

Yes certainly there was a pair in the drawer in the villa. Now were they used for G's hair dye, or did someone require a suppository, or was it for doing those little jobs related to good marketing ploys?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.03.13 20:08

Darn it, you aren't the one whose bank statements my cat decided to bring to me.

Firstly he went out and managed to catch a bankstatement revealing account number, sorting code and ins and outs.

I told him this was no good i needed the address as well.

Luckily he is very well trained ( he thinks he is a woofer) and obedient and thus went out and retrieved the bank statement with said name and address on it.

Sadly the account had a grand total of 63p in, something not even my cat could remedy.

He likes to bring me presents such as half a cooked chicken, a roast potato (both still hot so someone lost their sunday dinner) a bag of potato chips and a bag of candy (unopened) apparantly proving fetch or hunt is as easy as taking candy off a baby.

He has also brought me in worms and leaves from a pot plant.

I don't know whose since both my boys are wary of strangers (hiding when i get visitors) and no one has mentioned owning a bald pot plant.

Fortunately, unlike my last two, these two (brothers) haven't decided i need a house frog.

The previous mogs used to bring in a frog and leave him in the toilet, the water bowl or the shower, presumably on the basis he was cold and needed warming up.

One time they brought him in and he hid under the bed, everytime i moved the bed he moved as well. I figured he would come out when he was ready.

I didn't see him for a few days as he wasn't under said bed, i presumed they had taken him outside for a hop.

I was wrong.

I was rummaging for a book and felt something cold and fuzzy.

Selwyn, for that was his name (Selwyn Frogett) had hidden in my book case and was covered in fluff and cat hair.

Frogs look silly wearing fur coats.

I stuck him in the sink to get the fluff off and rehydrate him before parking him outside in the birdbath.

The next day he was back in my house.

I don't know if they thought they were helping him or if he was getting them to bring him in from the cold, either way, a house frog was he and during the summer he had free run of the kitchen and water bowl along with sundry hedgepigs.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 04.03.13 20:10

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Go on ...

If I'm facing the slammer could you organise an auction of 70's English cookery books in France? I'd be ever so grateful.

err erm err...wee...will pass on the pennies to Cartier Rouchet

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.13 20:19

@saltnpepper wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Go on ...

err erm err...wee...will pass on the pennies to Cartier Rouchet

Oh come on, they've got to be worth something. I admit the dog-eared corners are at the pastry and cake pages (and they have 30 year old crust on them for authenticity) but there are recipes that include prawns and dover sole. I don't think sea bass was invented in those days.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 20:32

Just checking in again and having a bellyache for laughter ... :-)

I won't auction your cooking books BTW, but buy them myself. Four solid meters of books is still not enough to satisfy and insprire my cooking soul. To know yours have been weathered makes them all the more interesting. You do realise that I'll get a drift of your eating patterns ;-) Oh, yes, you indicated that yourself ...

Bisous, Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.03.13 21:16

Châtelaine wrote:Just checking in again and having a bellyache for laughter ... :-)

I won't auction your cooking books BTW, but buy them myself. Four solid meters of books is still not enough to satisfy and insprire my cooking soul. To know yours have been weathered makes them all the more interesting. You do realise that I'll get a drift of your eating patterns ;-) Oh, yes, you indicated that yourself ...

Bisous, Châtelaine

Heck you can even sample some of her efforts judging by the crustiness :)

You will be able to see if yours pass the taste test, if it doesn't taste like the page try try try again ( and gimme the rejects)

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 21:20

:-) Hobs
I now have to try and find my way back to Tigger, who mentioned an inedible something. That's interesting too. Like most things in life, it learns you what to do AND what NOT to do ... be it food or attitude ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.03.13 21:27

@Mrs. Beeton. If your user name was chosen because of what I am thinking them lol lol

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.13 21:32

Good gracious! Her books are selling at GBP 2,000 [two thousand] ... !!!

ETA she'd be careful; there's money to be get there ;-)

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum