The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A question

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A question

Post by Mirage on 08.02.13 16:17

@southern_gal wrote:Hobs,

One of the interesting points you made in your previous post reminded me that I too had formulated a similar opinion after watching many of the interviews Gerry and Kate have done. Their relationship doesn't appear to be the loving/respectful image they portray on t.v. As a medical professional and from a great deal of personal research it's MOO that both of them suffer from NPD. There was a particular episode during the early part of the investigation that GA describes in his book involving a "ransom". The PJ were treating this very serious and potential lead with full diligence. So there sat the PJ, GA, British consulates, and Gerry waiting for the abductor to contact them with his/her demands. GA describes the tension and emotions all of them are experiencing at that moment. Mind you this could be the break that would bring Maddie home. So here are all of these men sitting on the edge of their seats practically holding their breath waiting for Gerry's phone to ring. Everyone that is except Gerry. He spent the time "laughing" and chatting with others about a rugby match and other polite male sort of conversations. When GA looked over to see if the British persons were noticing this too one of them attempted to explain that Gerry's odd behavior with "don't forget he's a heart surgeon who operates on hearts before the rest of them had finished their morning cup of coffee, (words to that affect). The problem is I haven't come across anything about Gerry's credentials that suggests he is a cardiothoracic surgeon. From the information about Gerry's professional background I have come across, Gerry is a cardiologist who has submitted research into the benefit radiology can provide in the medical evaluation and treatment of cardiac disease. So, as to the explanation for Gerry's behavior that day I would like to call BS!

Narcissistic individuals tend to go into professions such as medicine because The narcissist naturally gravitates towards those professions which guarantee the abundant and uninterrupted provision of Narcissistic Supply. He seeks to interact with people from a position of authority, advantage, or superiority. He thus elicits their automatic admiration, adulation, and affirmation – or, failing that, their fear and obedience. http://samvak.tripod.com/journal70.html

After reading Gerry and Kate's police interviews and from videos of interviews they have given and their very peculiar behavior such as the time they found to go running right after Maddie had been taken has made me suspect for some time that they both suffer from NPD, IMO.

Southern gal, I believe you are right. I have been mulling this very thing over in the last day or so. The situation in that police room that you describe is one of the more striking examples of detachment. There are any number of others. And it is a trait that has been equally attributed to both parties. I was amazed at the interview, for example, where they were asked to describe their emotions on hearing of sightings. It was all they could do not to burst out laughing and had to struggle not to make eye contact with one another. It was very revealing. No expert, but I saw elements of game-playing, dangerous thrills, duper's delight and a whole lot more. But emotion? Nah. They even supplied a clue by saying they didn't go on an emotional roller-coaster every time there was a new sighting. How many of us could control our emotions in that way I wonder?

Back to the disorder - I understand that in the more usual set-ups you find one party is NPD and the other is the enabler or co-dependent. It might yet prove true in this case. But what lurks at the back of my mind is the more bizarre combination of two NPDs forming a watertight bond. (Think of their constant holding hands, as if they are fused.) The mirror image of their jogging etc. (Certainly body narcissists) That would create a double force to be reckoned with. Off the scale. Now, as NPDs always have to feed off a co-dependent, you suddenly open up the possibility that these two jointly hunt down multiple co-dependents and use them to their mutual benefit (T7)

KMs pronouncements are often peppered with "as Gerry says" we... etc etc. But, it is not lost on most that she is a tour de force in her own right. Think of the furniture smashing, the anger at journalists outside the Lisbon court who dared to ask reasonable questions, the F*!$$** t*&*$$$£.T at her police interview. Not least, the breath-taking arrogance of "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks".

It is no coincidence that the attitude of these two is readable across language barriers. People register the jarring reactions. Then you start analysing the spoken word .... and it is no more reassuring.

With regard to GM, often mistaken for cardiac surgeon, whereas he is reputedly a cardiologist, I have niggling doubts. I saw a video of him supposedly examining a patient. It was very instructive to watch. In my experience the whole attitudinal tenor of that examination was odd. There was no communication with the patient IIRC and the stethoscope was whooshed across the patient's chest with no real diagnostic listening going on. Altogether, that led me to wonder about the CV side of things. I have never been able to get any corroboration of the why's and when's of his career path - other than what is in the bewk where sports medicine is what lingers in my mind.

Perhaps someone knows more and can fill in some of these gaps.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 16:25

IN light of the above comments, I'm suddenly reminded of another "detached" remark. When asked what is his last, best, cherished memory of Madeleine, Gerry replies that it is the last PHOTO ...

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 08.02.13 16:47

I just wanted to add after reading this thread, the posts by southern gal are very interesting. One other thing, I believe it was Moa that started this thread but it now says it was started by a guest? Has Moa left? I hope not, I enjoyed reading her posts.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 08.02.13 16:50

@EJW wrote:I just wanted to add after reading this thread, the posts by southern gal are very interesting. One other thing, I believe it was Moa that started this thread but it now says it was started by a guest? Has Moa left? I hope not, I enjoyed reading her posts.

Also, is Moa from Iceland, where pink ponce has just been eating sheeps irregular parts? I hope she is alright.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 16:52

Indeed, the username doesn't exist anymore ...?
I think Moa is from Norway.

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 08.02.13 17:03

It's odd isn't it? It seems she no longer has an account and no "moa" username. I noticed on that cretin Muratfan's Twitter account that he had named and posted pictures of some people, Moa being one of them, with his usual drivel included, but I think these were old Twitter ramblings. I hope she is ok.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 08.02.13 17:09

Châtelaine wrote:IN light of the above comments, I'm suddenly reminded of another "detached" remark. When asked what is his last, best, cherished memory of Madeleine, Gerry replies that it is the last PHOTO ...

I would have thought it was the lovely moment he had on his last check

@Hobs your post at 4.02, very pertinent points!

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 08.02.13 17:17

@Mirage wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:Hobs,

One of the interesting points you made in your previous post reminded me that I too had formulated a similar opinion after watching many of the interviews Gerry and Kate have done. Their relationship doesn't appear to be the loving/respectful image they portray on t.v. As a medical professional and from a great deal of personal research it's MOO that both of them suffer from NPD. There was a particular episode during the early part of the investigation that GA describes in his book involving a "ransom". The PJ were treating this very serious and potential lead with full diligence. So there sat the PJ, GA, British consulates, and Gerry waiting for the abductor to contact them with his/her demands. GA describes the tension and emotions all of them are experiencing at that moment. Mind you this could be the break that would bring Maddie home. So here are all of these men sitting on the edge of their seats practically holding their breath waiting for Gerry's phone to ring. Everyone that is except Gerry. He spent the time "laughing" and chatting with others about a rugby match and other polite male sort of conversations. When GA looked over to see if the British persons were noticing this too one of them attempted to explain that Gerry's odd behavior with "don't forget he's a heart surgeon who operates on hearts before the rest of them had finished their morning cup of coffee, (words to that affect). The problem is I haven't come across anything about Gerry's credentials that suggests he is a cardiothoracic surgeon. From the information about Gerry's professional background I have come across, Gerry is a cardiologist who has submitted research into the benefit radiology can provide in the medical evaluation and treatment of cardiac disease. So, as to the explanation for Gerry's behavior that day I would like to call BS!

Narcissistic individuals tend to go into professions such as medicine because The narcissist naturally gravitates towards those professions which guarantee the abundant and uninterrupted provision of Narcissistic Supply. He seeks to interact with people from a position of authority, advantage, or superiority. He thus elicits their automatic admiration, adulation, and affirmation – or, failing that, their fear and obedience. http://samvak.tripod.com/journal70.html

After reading Gerry and Kate's police interviews and from videos of interviews they have given and their very peculiar behavior such as the time they found to go running right after Maddie had been taken has made me suspect for some time that they both suffer from NPD, IMO.

Southern gal, I believe you are right. I have been mulling this very thing over in the last day or so. The situation in that police room that you describe is one of the more striking examples of detachment. There are any number of others. And it is a trait that has been equally attributed to both parties. I was amazed at the interview, for example, where they were asked to describe their emotions on hearing of sightings. It was all they could do not to burst out laughing and had to struggle not to make eye contact with one another. It was very revealing. No expert, but I saw elements of game-playing, dangerous thrills, duper's delight and a whole lot more. But emotion? Nah. They even supplied a clue by saying they didn't go on an emotional roller-coaster every time there was a new sighting. How many of us could control our emotions in that way I wonder?

Back to the disorder - I understand that in the more usual set-ups you find one party is NPD and the other is the enabler or co-dependent. It might yet prove true in this case. But what lurks at the back of my mind is the more bizarre combination of two NPDs forming a watertight bond. (Think of their constant holding hands, as if they are fused.) The mirror image of their jogging etc. (Certainly body narcissists) That would create a double force to be reckoned with. Off the scale. Now, as NPDs always have to feed off a co-dependent, you suddenly open up the possibility that these two jointly hunt down multiple co-dependents and use them to their mutual benefit (T7)

KMs pronouncements are often peppered with "as Gerry says" we... etc etc. But, it is not lost on most that she is a tour de force in her own right. Think of the furniture smashing, the anger at journalists outside the Lisbon court who dared to ask reasonable questions, the F*!$$** t*&*$$$£.T at her police interview. Not least, the breath-taking arrogance of "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks".

It is no coincidence that the attitude of these two is readable across language barriers. People register the jarring reactions. Then you start analysing the spoken word .... and it is no more reassuring.

With regard to GM, often mistaken for cardiac surgeon, whereas he is reputedly a cardiologist, I have niggling doubts. I saw a video of him supposedly examining a patient. It was very instructive to watch. In my experience the whole attitudinal tenor of that examination was odd. There was no communication with the patient IIRC and the stethoscope was whooshed across the patient's chest with no real diagnostic listening going on. Altogether, that led me to wonder about the CV side of things. I have never been able to get any corroboration of the why's and when's of his career path - other than what is in the bewk where sports medicine is what lingers in my mind.

Perhaps someone knows more and can fill in some of these gaps.

Just glancing through what I had written (above). Near the start of Para 2, I should perhaps have written - "In common with southern gal, what lurks in the back of my mind.....etc."

In other words I was agreeing with Southern girl's hypothesis that the pair of them are NPD. Just wanted to make that point in case it wasn't clear at the very beginning of my post.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 08.02.13 17:40

Châtelaine wrote:Indeed, the username doesn't exist anymore ...?
I think Moa is from Norway.

Thanks, yes Norway. I think candyfloss will know more about this when she comes back on line

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 08.02.13 19:09

When I'm watching the body language between GM and KM when they're doing interviews several things catch my eye. For instance, Kate always needs to be "touching" Gerry and a particular form is the way she always keeps her hand on the inside of Gerry's thigh. When Gerry reaches out for Kate it's a reaction or a reminder of "hey you need to hold my hand or hey put your arm around me kinda thing. Watch how the two of them sit next to each other and lean toward the other one similar to when two people are having a discussion that they don't want others to hear.

IMO, Gerry always comes across as the supervisor whose job is to monitor Kate to make sure that she sticks to the script. When Kate is answering a question watch how she will frequently look out of the corner of her eye toward Gerry as if she's seeking approval or that she's making the correct statement. Watch how Kate will quickly jump in and answer a question when Gerry's veil drops and his anger flashes.

Did anyone else thing how odd and inappropriate it was the Kate talks in her book how she couldn't make love to Gerry for a period of time? That's as bad as things got between them? What is normally seen in the mother/father relationship where their child has gone missing, been severely injured or been killed is a grieving process. This process involves the individual emotions that each parent must deal with. Some of the stronger emotions include feeling anger and blame toward the other parent. According to Kate, she only left the kids alone in the apartment because Gerry insisted on it. She even discussed her apprehension with the other mothers in their group. When Gerry checked on the kids and sensed someone was behind the bedroom door why didn't he save the kids then? Nothing else why wasn't he out there searching for Maddie that night instead of staying on the phone making calls that weren't helping to find Maddie that night....

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 19:38

@southern_gal wrote:[...] Some of the stronger emotions include feeling anger and blame toward the other parent. According to Kate, she only left the kids alone in the apartment because Gerry insisted on it. 1) She even discussed her apprehension with the other mothers in their group 2). When Gerry checked on the kids and sensed someone was behind the bedroom door why didn't he save the kids then? Nothing else why wasn't he out there searching for Maddie that night instead of staying on the phone making calls that weren't helping to find Maddie that night....

1 & 2)Well, that's their story ... and IMO part of their cover-up.
3) Yes, she's constantly holding his inner thigh[ apart from the interview on Oprah, when he was almost climbing the armrest of the sofa to get away from her ...]

And, yes, he's occasionally putting his arm around her shoulder. Have a look at his first statement to the press. Reading from a paper, putting his arm around her shoulder for a sec, taking it back. No emotion. Scripted ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 08.02.13 21:27

@southern_gal wrote:When I'm watching the body language between GM and KM when they're doing interviews several things catch my eye. For instance, Kate always needs to be "touching" Gerry and a particular form is the way she always keeps her hand on the inside of Gerry's thigh. When Gerry reaches out for Kate it's a reaction or a reminder of "hey you need to hold my hand or hey put your arm around me kinda thing. Watch how the two of them sit next to each other and lean toward the other one similar to when two people are having a discussion that they don't want others to hear.

IMO, Gerry always comes across as the supervisor whose job is to monitor Kate to make sure that she sticks to the script. When Kate is answering a question watch how she will frequently look out of the corner of her eye toward Gerry as if she's seeking approval or that she's making the correct statement. Watch how Kate will quickly jump in and answer a question when Gerry's veil drops and his anger flashes.

Did anyone else thing how odd and inappropriate it was the Kate talks in her book how she couldn't make love to Gerry for a period of time? That's as bad as things got between them? What is normally seen in the mother/father relationship where their child has gone missing, been severely injured or been killed is a grieving process. This process involves the individual emotions that each parent must deal with. Some of the stronger emotions include feeling anger and blame toward the other parent. According to Kate, she only left the kids alone in the apartment because Gerry insisted on it. She even discussed her apprehension with the other mothers in their group. When Gerry checked on the kids and sensed someone was behind the bedroom door why didn't he save the kids then? Nothing else why wasn't he out there searching for Maddie that night instead of staying on the phone making calls that weren't helping to find Maddie that night....

Yes indeed, the NPD fits very well to their behaviour - both of them. A lot from the text can be recognized in some interviews, I believe...
The
Narcissistic Couple---What a Match!

Posted Dec 27 2009 11:50am

At this time of maximum societal narcissism, we frequently encounter the
narcissistic power couple. They inhabit enviable images--beauty, handsomeness,
monetary,societal and worldly power. They appear on every stage: politics,
entertainment, high tech, philanthropy, the arts, biotech, medicine, law.
Narcissistic couples at their peak are sought after by those who crave to be
part of their privileged circle. Many of these narcissistic individuals
are highly educated, scientifically talented, entrepreneurs and prominent
business leaders. The high level narcissist (who today is usually a man
although high level narcissistic women are becoming more prevalent) chooses a
mate who shares his goals and values. This is the "perfect couple" from a
narcissistic perspective. By design these two narcissists join forces with their
extreme grandiosity, displays of superiority and feelings of entitlement to
climb the heights of power and influence together. The image that they create as
a couple is essential to their success. The most common scenario is for a high
level male narcissist to marry a lower level narcissistic spouse who mirrors his
perfection at the same time that she enjoys all of the narcissistic supplies
that flow through her mate. She shares his opulent lifestyle. For a narcissistic
spouse, the opportunity to life at such a heady level is irresistible. The
female spouse believes that in sharing the limelight with her partner, she
is as powerful as he. Followers of the narcissistic couple treat these
individuals as rarefied beings. With their acquiescent and worshipful attitudes
and behaviors, they are saying that this couple is set aside from other human
beings and deserve to be treated like royalty.

The underside of this
narcissistic coupling is the reverse of the cleverly designed outer package. The
dominant narcissistic partner believes and acts as it he owns his mate. She is
his possession and cannot take a step without his approval. Often the high level
narcissistic engages in myriad acts of infidelity (This is part of his
lifestyle). As a concession to his lower level narcissistic spouse, he offers
monetary and expensive acquisitions to keep her quiet and to retain the image of
a perfect union. The narcissistic female spouse does not possess the high level
of over-confidence and self entitlement of her mate. As a result she gets
her ego needs met through the rewards that flow through the narcissistic
husband. This gender difference is reversed when we are dealing with a high
level female narcissistic spouse. The ranks of high level female narcissists are
growing.

The underside of the relationship of the narcissistic couple
is ugly, ruthless, parasitic, often treacherous. The lower level narcissistic
spouse in some cases demands large sums of money and platinum card life style
access in exchange for ignoring her husband's countless affairs and
peccadilloes. A deal is struck: " In exchange for your silence and continued
support of our impeccable and powerful public image, I am giving you the sum of
----------dollars (stocks, property, gems are included in the deal) to fulfill
your obligation to me to be discreet and loyal. For many narcissistic spouses
under the yoke of the high level narcissistic spouse, this is the key to
remaining in the "relationship." Some narcissistic couples hold their "deals"
together. In other instances the high level narcissist discards his
partner and acquires a youthful (often several decades younger than
himself), physically gorgeous, socially and financially connected woman with
whom he can pursue even headier reaches of limitless power, wealth and business
and social influence. Visit my website: www.thenarcissistinyourlife.com

Linda Martinez-Lewi,
Ph.D.

Mariita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 08.02.13 21:33

Kate Mcann was often rubbing gerrys thumb up and down in interviews, it was quite obnoxious to watch

Urrgh

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 08.02.13 21:49

Thanks Mariitta for posting that article. Ms. Linda Martinez-Lewi is an expert in this disorder who has written a great deal about NPD and I've read several articles she has written about this personality disorder.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 08.02.13 22:06

@southern_gal wrote:Thanks Mariitta for posting that article. Ms. Linda Martinez-Lewi is an expert in this disorder who has written a great deal about NPD and I've read several articles she has written about this personality disorder.
Ok! Then maybe You have read articles about children growing up with parents with NPD; so interesting. There is also a site called (if my memory is correct) 'Will I ever be good enough?' which specialises in the relationship mother-daughter. The daughter has to live up to every expectation from her mum,always perfect and constantly asking herself; 'Will I ever be good enough?'

Mariita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 22:48

Here's a clip about the book "Will I ever be good enough?".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOY5HWpSPZ0

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet on 08.02.13 23:05

Just reading back on this thread and thought I'd let you know that indeed that hideous man from Twitter was somehow (God knows how anyone can do it) linking twitter names to facebook to this forum and from that, he got this ladys photos and promptly put one of her and her son up on his blog. I felt outraged (and rather scared I will admit) at learning this and will not twitter anymore as a result. I think it was not only Moa.

olipet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 08.02.13 23:10

Jean wrote:Here's a clip about the book "Will I ever be good enough?".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOY5HWpSPZ0
She really does not hVe to offload this off onto others, thanks but no thanks

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 09.02.13 14:25

@Mariita wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:Thanks Mariitta for posting that article. Ms. Linda Martinez-Lewi is an expert in this disorder who has written a great deal about NPD and I've read several articles she has written about this personality disorder.
Ok! Then maybe You have read articles about children growing up with parents with NPD; so interesting. There is also a site called (if my memory is correct) 'Will I ever be good enough?' which specialises in the relationship mother-daughter. The daughter has to live up to every expectation from her mum,always perfect and constantly asking herself; 'Will I ever be good enough?'

Indeed I have. Narcissistic parents view their children in only one of two categories. The child is either considered the "Golden Child" or the "Scapegoat". Daughters tend to suffer the most particularly if the mother is narcissistic. When the father is the predominant narcissist all the children regardless of gender suffer. With the MC's, MOO, Gerry is the dominant narcissist. Sadly, children who grow up in homes with a parent, parents and or step parent's who are narcissistic are left with "crippled" psyche's.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.02.13 16:20

I don't believe KM suffers from NPD, I think he does though. NPD, Sociopath and Psychopath all share similar traits but not others.
For instance, NPD cannot bear to be alone, sociopaths love their solitude. The one factor they all have in common is lack of empathy.
It has been found that CEOs have the highest number of the personality disorder, and it is that, rather than a mental problem, so nurture rather than nature, followed by surgeons.
Good news is surgeons apparently have it in the operating theatre, remember this is mostly lack of empathy, but leave it behind when going home to their family.
It is no coincidence that in an OT, there is no name of the patient or any way of empathising. It is referred to as a "Case."
When they are reconstructing one part of the body from another, to know the personal history would be too much to bear. Yes they learn about it afterwards, but during the operation it is a body in need of work.
I can also say that when one of their own has a badly cut finger, they can go to pieces and not want to look. Why? Because they cannot call on that detachment, lack of empathy. They know and love that person. Whether that detachment comes into force in a real emergency, I have no idea and hope it's never tested.
I do know that spoiling a child and it's often the youngest boy in the family, especially by grandparents, particularly excusing lies, may and often does lead them on the road to NPD. One of the traits is compulsive lying.
I know two NP/S/P for sure. Both welcomed as the first boy after a long list of girl births. Both were so spoiled by the doting grandparents that any lie was laughed at and dismissed, hence their compulsive lies in adult life.
One was ex husband, other a nephew.
One thing that's always puzzled me. why KM and not him?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 09.02.13 17:53

NPD is a pathological personality disorder that consists of subcategories of this disorder. Each of these subcategories describes the different characteristics and behavior that particular narcissist has. IMO, Kate is a narcissist too. Read her diary and notice how Kate wants to focus on herself and what she's suffering rather than what Maddie must be going through. For example, an elderly mother is involved in a car accident and is transported to the local hospital for her injuries. It's determined that she has suffered a multiple broken bones that requires multiple surgeries and a lengthy hospitalization. The adult daughter manipulates the situation and uses it to portray herself as the victim and little attention or concern is directed toward the mother who required surgeries, rehabilitation and hospitalization.

The lack of empathy for anyone other than them is seen in Kate, IMO. Watch the interviews and listen to what she actually says. Observe Kate's body language and notice how her verbal language often contradicts her body language.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 09.02.13 18:28

@southern_gal wrote:NPD is a pathological personality disorder that consists of subcategories of this disorder. Each of these subcategories describes the different characteristics and behavior that particular narcissist has. IMO, Kate is a narcissist too. Read her diary and notice how Kate wants to focus on herself and what she's suffering rather than what Maddie must be going through. For example, an elderly mother is involved in a car accident and is transported to the local hospital for her injuries. It's determined that she has suffered a multiple broken bones that requires multiple surgeries and a lengthy hospitalization. The adult daughter manipulates the situation and uses it to portray herself as the victim and little attention or concern is directed toward the mother who required surgeries, rehabilitation and hospitalization.

The lack of empathy for anyone other than them is seen in Kate, IMO. Watch the interviews and listen to what she actually says. Observe Kate's body language and notice how her verbal language often contradicts her body language.
I agree. Her writing is so much I, ME and MYSELF. Her missing daughter is supposed to be the main person in her book but instead she is in the background. Narcissists need the attention 24/7, and just like you wrote I also believe that Gerry is the dominant one. It is shown in her face, IMO, how hard this must be to keep playing this game day in and day out. Living in a lie. But Kate at least knows she has to look like a sad person, Gerry doesn't really care in some occasions...laughing right out in the Paxman interview, and so unmistakenly smirking when they are asked how their emotions are whenever they hear of a sighting.

Mariita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 09.02.13 19:19

Hi,
I see some discussion about moa, aka me moa vanilla :)
The information talked about are now gone, and won't be back :) MF will hopefully be more careful in the future , and yes I'm From Norway and You don't mess with a Norwegian (A) girl . Everyone is allowed to have an opinion and freedom of speech without being harass , name called or outet the way he did.

I think MF learned to respect that this time , hopefully his followers will to big grin

Just popped in to the tread an saw some long posts from hobnob that I'm looking forward to read now , just wanted to reply to the concern smilie roses

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.02.13 19:32

From and earlier post: (Southern girl or Mirage?)
unquote

Strangely enough, I've just read the RI with Helen Kennedy, the wife of Uncle Brian. It seems they were flitting around picking Gerry up from 'conference' (which I take to be NHS meetings) . All through this story there is this general feel of the family rushing round whenever- the likelyhood of them having a nanny in the UK as well, the way some of the T7 are drawn into service.
The extreme annoyance when 'work' has to be done by themselves (e.g. there is an entry in the diary that they had to pick up the twins from the creche themselves on one occasion).
The aircraft put at their disposal which was old and not up to the standard they'd expected, so on and so forth.
But we all know somebody who manages to get things done for them rather than do these themselves. Which tends to be accepted in the end because it's easier to help and get it over with than deal with the complications when it isn't done at all. Soon it becomes a duty of care rather than a favour.
Against that is the way they positively shine when given due attention, Gerry proposing a 'worldwide Madeleine day' which would include a concert by Elton John (I don't think he'd been informed). This was June 07. These things illustrate a serious case of NPD imo.

This is a case like no other and this is a couple like no other couple.

I don't rate either Gerry or Kate as academic or professionals very highly. I've read most of Gerry's offerings, especially the one on sports medicine is extremely poor. C-.
He is a cardiologist. The clip you saw of his examination of a patient is instructive. At no time does he communicate with the patient apart from saying something like 'How are you feeling/doing?' without waiting for an answer.
He then misses the location of the heart completely, leaves the man lying there and tells the assembled press that the lungs appear to be free of fluid. Imo with such a fat person especially, he should have used the stethoscope on his back. It was a weird performance.
I've also read the 'fellowship' paper on MRI he co-wrote with four or five colleagues. Fairly simple. It was a course rather than research.
Neither of them were in a hurry to correct the press on being called a heart surgeon and anaesthetist (I don't believe Kate even has a diploma in that discipline as six months cannot possibly be enough).

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 09.02.13 19:53

I saw the video you're referring to when GM was making rounds with what appears to be medical students? His assessment was very poor for a cardiologist who students were observing for educational purposes. I have never witnessed this sort of auscultation of heart/lungs and frankly if a student of one of my groups had performed that sort of an assessment I would have reamed them over the coals. But that's just me.

I'm seeing what you're seeing. Although GM is the dominant one, GM and KM's narcissism feed off each other. Just watch their eyes when they're speaking. GA wrote that he had got KM almost to the point of what he believed was a confession when suddenly he was removed from the case. What happened? GM.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum