The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

A question

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 06.02.13 22:43

Thank You Nina and Monkey!!! roses

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Nina on 06.02.13 22:48

@southern_gal wrote:Thank You Nina and Monkey!!! roses

airkiss

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2656
Reputation : 221
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 22:53

@southern_gal wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Southern gal

i know about the numbered areas, Im just asking why you think they are blood spatters, if they were the official police files would have that info in them and they dont unless I missed something

I think we're talking about the same thing. When I say blood splatter I'm referring to the blood found in these locations that were marked. Normally, at least over here, there is a report about the blood splatter bc as I said previously it provides valuable information about how the crime occurred.
If someone can link me to blood on the walls that would be a start

blood is easy to find and identify

Where in the pj files does it say blood was found on the walls of 5 a

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by monkey mind on 06.02.13 22:57

@southern_gal wrote:Cuddle Cat is forensic evidence because of the cadaver odor detected by the dogs which is associated with Maddie since the other two children were witnessed as alive and sleeping. The only other forensic evidence that points to Maddie having been in the apartment is the DNA from the blood found in the living room. It's unfortunate that the DNA couldn't provide any chronology data.

From the material I've read it doesn't appear that anyone makes any mention about the lack of Maddie's clothing or belongings. There is a statement from a MW staff member about doing the family's laundry I believe on the 5th but no mention of who requested it. Am I over analyzing this particular matter? What do you think explains the lack of evidence that Maddie was there Monkey? Anyone?
SG, Better to over analyse what I personally would consider to be a central issue than skim over it eh?

You are correct that cuddle cat has a forensic value in that Eddie gave indications of cadaverine upon it. But the point I was trying to make was that there is no forensic evidence to say that she was in that apartment alive for any length of time, no evidence to say she lived and played there. If we couple this with the evidence of Eddie and Keela and the forensic traces of blood and IF those items relate to Maddie then they seem, or so it appears to me, to point very firmly in one direction....

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by monkey mind on 06.02.13 23:07

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Southern gal

i know about the numbered areas, Im just asking why you think they are blood spatters, if they were the official police files would have that info in them and they dont unless I missed something

I think we're talking about the same thing. When I say blood splatter I'm referring to the blood found in these locations that were marked. Normally, at least over here, there is a report about the blood splatter bc as I said previously it provides valuable information about how the crime occurred.
If someone can link me to blood on the walls that would be a start

blood is easy to find and identify

Where in the pj files does it say blood was found on the walls of 5 a
IF, You are of course perfectly correct on that linked page it only refers to swabs of 'trace evidence' in these areas and in previous efforts I was unable to find results of that analysis. Mind you, anything that was sent to FSS is now conveniently in question.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 23:27

@monkey mind wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Southern gal

i know about the numbered areas, Im just asking why you think they are blood spatters, if they were the official police files would have that info in them and they dont unless I missed something

I think we're talking about the same thing. When I say blood splatter I'm referring to the blood found in these locations that were marked. Normally, at least over here, there is a report about the blood splatter bc as I said previously it provides valuable information about how the crime occurred.
If someone can link me to blood on the walls that would be a start

blood is easy to find and identify

Where in the pj files does it say blood was found on the walls of 5 a
IF, You are of course perfectly correct on that linked page it only refers to swabs of 'trace evidence' in these areas and in previous efforts I was unable to find results of that analysis. Mind you, anything that was sent to FSS is now conveniently in question.

I understand the cynicism re fss but there is no reference of any blood from any wall being sent to fss

Do you really think if there was a *blood splatter* from a violent crime the pj would pussyfoot around? I dont, not for a second

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 06.02.13 23:56

No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Back to the discussion...

Strange that there was more forensic evidence discovered in the car than the apartment and the car wasn't rented until several weeks after Maddie disappeared.
What I don't understand is why the lack of DNA evidence from any of the family members

the lack of clothing and items belonging to Maddie

the appearance of the apartment was too clean considering that three toddlers were staying there and supposedly the parents had frantically searched
the apartment for Maddie

wasn't addressed in confronting the parents early on in the investigation.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 07.02.13 0:10

@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok


Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Estelle on 07.02.13 3:11

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok

IIRC there are photos of the blood spatter in the files. I have seen them. I am sure if you search you will find them.

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Estelle on 07.02.13 4:08

@Estelle wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok

IIRC there are photos of the blood spatter in the files. I have seen them. I am sure if you search you will find them.
I have done a google search myself and had not realised this matter had not been resolved as this thread reveals:
http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4169.html
Here a few links on this matter. Gerry's behaviour is suspicious of a guilty man when "blood on the wall" was mentioned, Gerry may not have been Maddie's father, were the PJ ever given Maddie's DNA, and the FSS let them down.
TV interview
29 August 2007
Padraic Flanagan and Martin Evans in Praia da Luz

MADELEINE - He erupts in fury at 'blood on wall' question. The father of missing Madeleine McCann has finally buckled under the strain of her disappearance and stormed out of a TV show. The 39-year-old cardiologist ripped off his microphone when asked about blood spatters on the wall of the apartment where his four-year-old daughter went missing and marched out, leaving shaken wife Kate alone to face the interviewer.
Daily Express Archive (Article removed)
Journalisted Archive
MCF Archive
Police forces squabble over DNA that could help to find Madeleine
Day 120 - The hunt for Madeleine
31 August 2007
Padraic Flanagan and Martin Evans in Praia da Luz

THE probe into Madeleine McCann's disappearance is in danger of stalling amid a rift between Portuguese and British police. Senior officers in Portugal are growing increasingly concerned at delays by British forensic experts in analysing key DNA samples that could unlock the 120-day mystery. Relations between officers from the two countries are now so bad that sources close to the investigation in Portugal have briefed local media that British specialists have "botched" the tests.
Daily Express Archive - No article
Journalisted Archive - No article
MCF Archive
'Gerry may not be the father'
12 September 2007
Padraic Flanagan

The smear campaign in Portugal against the McCanns continued yesterday with claims that Gerry may not be Madeleine's father. According to reports in local papers DNA tests have thrown up discrepancies that have puzzled scientists and ...
Daily Express Archive (Article removed)
Journalisted Archive
MCF Archive (TO FOLLOW)

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 07.02.13 13:51

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok


If you require a report that is specifically titled "Blood Splatter" that is your right. However, the limited terminology for this particular forensic matter hinders the intellect data performed on genetic evidence collected at the scene. Several reports generated from hemolytic samples taken and their methodology from the apartment can be found at the site listed below.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by tigger on 07.02.13 14:59

@southern_gal wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok


If you require a report that is specifically titled "Blood Splatter" that is your right. However, the limited terminology for this particular forensic matter hinders the intellect data performed on genetic evidence collected at the scene. Several reports generated from hemolytic samples taken and their methodology from the apartment can be found at the site listed below.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm

We discussed this fairly recently although I can't immediately remember which topic.
The bloodspatter pattern was said to be consistent with a broken larynx. There were press rumours of a 'broken neck' but those have been whooshed long ago. This was just after they had been made arguidos.
This doesn't seem to be related to e.g. a tracheotomy which would not generate much blood.
Blood had seeped under the tiles, therefore I would think there was quite a lot of it.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Nina on 07.02.13 15:11

@tigger wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:No one is accusing the PJ of pussyfooting around with the "blood splatter". The accusation is insulting and uncalled for.

Ok well they may not have pussyfooted around but i still want evidence there WAS any blood spatter before I discuss any BLOOD SPATTER if thats ok


If you require a report that is specifically titled "Blood Splatter" that is your right. However, the limited terminology for this particular forensic matter hinders the intellect data performed on genetic evidence collected at the scene. Several reports generated from hemolytic samples taken and their methodology from the apartment can be found at the site listed below.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm

We discussed this fairly recently although I can't immediately remember which topic.
The bloodspatter pattern was said to be consistent with a broken larynx. There were press rumours of a 'broken neck' but those have been whooshed long ago. This was just after they had been made arguidos.
This doesn't seem to be related to e.g. a tracheotomy which would not generate much blood.
Blood had seeped under the tiles, therefore I would think there was quite a lot of it.

Unless said blood was mixed with water used to clean the blood up and the mix seeped down the cracks in the grouting.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2656
Reputation : 221
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 07.02.13 15:13

Thanks tigger. I came across an article this morning about this particular scenario but when I searched for further information about this I couldn't locate any. Looking at the locations of the yellow tags in the PJ file photos this particular trauma could have occurred. It's certainly an injury that could not have been managed by say a group of doctor friends on vacation.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 07.02.13 19:25

@southern_gal wrote:

If you require a report that is specifically titled "Blood Splatter" that is your right. However, the limited terminology for this particular forensic matter hinders the intellect data performed on genetic evidence collected at the scene. Several reports generated from hemolytic samples taken and their methodology from the apartment can be found at the site listed below.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm

Thanks for that link. So the Portuguese sent alot of samples to the FSS in the UK, taken from around the area that the blood dog alerted, from floor tiles, skirting boards, curtains, sofa material and the wall. (Though Im not sure it could be said Keela reacted to the left hand wall with the higher up stains) They said they could possibly be blood vestiges so sent them for testing, though the FSS repoet says nothung about any blood. I'm fine with that so far. But I have difficulty getting to the walls were spattered with blood. Even in 2007 did the means not exist for determining if a stain on the wall was blood or not? And if they were, wouldnt they have been washed off? To not leave any stains to be swabbed?

Estelle, the blood on the wall you linked to was in a street, I was on about the wall in the flat living room.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Hobs on 07.02.13 20:22

@Inspectorfrost wrote:

Thanks for that link. So the Portuguese sent alot of samples to the FSS in the UK, taken from around the area that the blood dog alerted, from floor tiles, skirting boards, curtains, sofa material and the wall. (Though Im not sure it could be said Keela reacted to the left hand wall with the higher up stains) They said they could possibly be blood vestiges so sent them for testing, though the FSS repoet says nothung about any blood. I'm fine with that so far. But I have difficulty getting to the walls were spattered with blood. Even in 2007 did the means not exist for determining if a stain on the wall was blood or not? And if they were, wouldnt they have been washed off? To not leave any stains to be swabbed?

Estelle, the blood on the wall you linked to was in a street, I was on about the wall in the flat living room.



Hence my question regarding if luminol was used.

Even if blood on a wall, floor,ceiling etc is washed away it still leaves a trace which luminol and other blood revealing liquids can show ( remember the bathroom which had been cleaned partially in the Meredith Kercher murder? Luminol revealed where blood had been that had been cleaned up)

Luminol reveals the presence of blood (visible and non visible) it is then up to the forensic scene of crime people to identify and take samples of the blood where possible ( swabs can reveal the presence of blood and also semen - IIRC it' s to do with the proteins found in such) further swabs can be taken and then tested for DNA which will identify the blood group and also the donor depending on how degraded the DNA sample is.

Samples would be taken from all the mccanns to see the relationship between parents and children, essential as the children were all IVF. Deoending on the type of IVF used kate and gerry could be parents to one, the twins or all three ( kate's eggs, gerry's sperm) one of them could be the bio parent to one, the twins or all three ( egg or sperm from kate or gerry and a donor egg or sperm) or they could be the non bio parents to one , the twins or all three ( donor egg and sperm)

There is also the possibility that Madeleine is not biologically related fully to the twins ( a different egg/sperm donor to them where kate and gerry provide one half of the donation or the donors to the twins are different to Madeleine.

This is why it was essential to learn what type of IVF took place and who the providers of the egg and sperm were just incase a donor had decided to abduct their child ( this begs the question then as to how did the donor know they were the parent unless it was done via a donor known to the family)

It is also relevant to the case as if for example it is known that Madeleine has different parentage to the twins , then her genetic makeup would be different( the twins will always been the same regardless of the possible combinations) this then would exclude excuses such as dirty diapers, sweaty sandals, multiple family members and the like since her DNA should be not be in the vehicle at all since she vanished before it was allegedly hired.

Her DNA should also be found all over the house as should the twins. If it is missing it indicates possible forensic cleaning, indicating possible awareness of forensics, not unusual with doctors.

If any fluids prove to have come from Madeleine then questions need to asked ( hence gerry asking to be asked about blood in the apartment and saying she had nose bleeds- nosebleeds tend to cause blood to land in a droplet pattern as opposed to a spray pattern)

Since the mccanns claim to be catholics why did they have IVF since that is considered a sin? Is this why the vatican removed Madeleine from their site so quickly?

We know the fluids in the car matched Madeleine 88% the rest was degraded, in ther UK this would have been enough to warrant arrest and prosecution, in Portugal they needed more markers.

I wonder, since we have had cases where a brit has been prosecuted for a murder commited in another country, is it possible the mccanns could also face prosecution here?

The PJ didn't prosecute them for child neglect since they could not have then charged them later on with crimes of homicide. rather than charge them with a provable and minor crime, they opted to wait and hope to get them for homicide, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report.

The tapas 7 will also face filing a false police report as well since oldfield made the call and the rest supported the abduction claim.

Hobs

Posts : 722
Reputation : 294
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 07.02.13 20:50

Hobs

All the three children are from both parents

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Hobs on 07.02.13 21:39

Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains a formal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above.


Therein lies the problem.

The DNA on the pillowcase could have come from Amelie, we do not know that the DNA on the pillow actually came from Madeleine. We only publicly know that said DNA is Madeleine's.

What can be deduced is that one of the female children have gerry and Kate as their bio parents.

Since Amelie is one of a set of twins, the DNA from Sean would also indicate for both parents.

The only way we would know for definite Madeleine is the bio child of kate and gerry would be if the lab that did the IVF released it's records indicating the parentage of Madeleine.

This won't happen due to confidentiality laws, therefore we can only go by what kate and gerry tell us. No one would dispute it ubtil a court case ensues whereupon if her parentage was different it would be introduced to explain why the DNA found could not be Amelie.

What is telling is that in a tv interview gerry referred to Madeleine as her (kate's) daughter before quickly changing it to our.

In statement analysis we listen only to the words used since they are thought of in the mind a microsecond before the mouth speaks it.

When i heard this, it got my attention real fast. it was a massive red flag.

Why would a bio father of a child refer to the child as being the mother's child rather than the child of both?

He would assume he was the bio child if he was married or in a long term relationship with said woman and all children were conceived in said relationship.

Even if IVF was used he would still use the word our to indicate shared parentage even if donor eggs and/or sperm were used.

The only time i would expect to hear the what he said is if he knew the child was not his (ie stepchild) and there was a poor relationship either with the child or with the mother or even both.

One has to ask why was gerry distancing himself as the father of Madeleine?

Was he perhaps not the bio father of her and was the bio father of the twins?

It often happens that a non bio child becomes the focus of abuse in a household.

We have read all too often when a step parent has abused and killed a stepchild yet their own bio children are relatively unharmed.

It is seen in the wild all the time (remember we are just smart animals) when a new male takes over, any young from the old male are killed, this cuases the females to come back into heat and allows the new male to sire the next generation and thus spread his genes.

With humans the new males may resent the fact he is raising another man's child, he may then decide to ignore, abuse or murder said child to remove the other man's genes.

It could be for many reasons, the child is a reminder of a woman's infidelity, a previous relationship, a reminder of a crime perpetrated on the woman, their own inability to sire a child or evidence of their sexual disfunction. Most males accept any child by another man and treat it as their own, there are however those who resent the non bio child and will turn on it even to sexually abusing it or murdering it.

With IVF even if the child is biologically theirs, there may grow a resentment against the child simply because their existence is down to science, it is a reminder of the man's sexual disfunction, he feels a lesser man because he couldn't father a child naturally. The child is living proof he is not a full male, not masculine and thus becomes the focus of resentment and even anger. Their concern is about their status with family, friends and even society. Real men can sire children, i couldn't therefore i am not a real man. For someone with a huge ego and sense of importance, who has succeeded at whatever he has done (chasing kate to NZ) the fact IVF was needed to have children would be a massive blow. He could do all these things, succeed as a doctor yet couldn't succeed in fathering children naturally, in his mind he sees the world laughing at him.

His anger then transfer to kate (it's her fault she can't get pregnant even if it isn't) leading often to domestic violence (i will show her i am a real man) it can lead to a belief that by having IVF she has been unfaithful, especially if donors are used or his religion precludes it and sees it as a sin and his resentment may turn against the child or children.

What is worth noting is there is a poor relationship between kate and gerry. If or as is likely when they split up, it will be a race to throw the other under the bus. It will boil down to who has custody of the twins and gerry in his arrogance will, i think, try and have custody citing kates mental health as cause for concern ( remember she wanted to press a button and they would all be gone, all togeather, and her being haunted by Madeleine) He lways has to win, second place is not an option.

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 722
Reputation : 294
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 07.02.13 21:43

Hobs the DNA profile from the pillow was not from Amelie, if you read the whole link you would see, it was ruled out

in other words the profile from the pillow which was100% a female child of the mccanns did not match amelies profile, who was also 100% a child of the mccanns therefore it was madeleines

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Guest on 07.02.13 21:57

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Hobs the DNA profile from the pillow was not from Amelie, if you read the whole link you would see, it was ruled out

in other words the profile from the pillow which was100% a female child of the mccanns did not match amelies profile, who was also 100% a child of the mccanns

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
***
True.
I can go with a lot of the flow. But when a recognised forensic scientist states that the DNA is from a female child of both McCanns AND it is NOT Amelie's, so in her opinion it must be Madeleine's, I take that as reliable.
Unless, of course, we wonder further away into the unknown ... I wouldn't do that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 08.02.13 15:30

Hobs,

One of the interesting points you made in your previous post reminded me that I too had formulated a similar opinion after watching many of the interviews Gerry and Kate have done. Their relationship doesn't appear to be the loving/respectful image they portray on t.v. As a medical professional and from a great deal of personal research it's MOO that both of them suffer from NPD. There was a particular episode during the early part of the investigation that GA describes in his book involving a "ransom". The PJ were treating this very serious and potential lead with full diligence. So there sat the PJ, GA, British consulates, and Gerry waiting for the abductor to contact them with his/her demands. GA describes the tension and emotions all of them are experiencing at that moment. Mind you this could be the break that would bring Maddie home. So here are all of these men sitting on the edge of their seats practically holding their breath waiting for Gerry's phone to ring. Everyone that is except Gerry. He spent the time "laughing" and chatting with others about a rugby match and other polite male sort of conversations. When GA looked over to see if the British persons were noticing this too one of them attempted to explain that Gerry's odd behavior with "don't forget he's a heart surgeon who operates on hearts before the rest of them had finished their morning cup of coffee, (words to that affect). The problem is I haven't come across anything about Gerry's credentials that suggests he is a cardiothoracic surgeon. From the information about Gerry's professional background I have come across, Gerry is a cardiologist who has submitted research into the benefit radiology can provide in the medical evaluation and treatment of cardiac disease. So, as to the explanation for Gerry's behavior that day I would like to call BS!

Narcissistic individuals tend to go into professions such as medicine because The narcissist naturally gravitates towards those professions which guarantee the abundant and uninterrupted provision of Narcissistic Supply. He seeks to interact with people from a position of authority, advantage, or superiority. He thus elicits their automatic admiration, adulation, and affirmation – or, failing that, their fear and obedience. http://samvak.tripod.com/journal70.html

After reading Gerry and Kate's police interviews and from videos of interviews they have given and their very peculiar behavior such as the time they found to go running right after Maddie had been taken has made me suspect for some time that they both suffer from NPD, IMO.


southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 15:40

@southern_gal wrote:Hobs,

One of the interesting points you made in your previous post reminded me that I too had formulated a similar opinion after watching many of the interviews Gerry and Kate have done. Their relationship doesn't appear to be the loving/respectful image they portray on t.v. As a medical professional and from a great deal of personal research it's MOO that both of them suffer from NPD. There was a particular episode during the early part of the investigation that GA describes in his book involving a "ransom". The PJ were treating this very serious and potential lead with full diligence. So there sat the PJ, GA, British consulates, and Gerry waiting for the abductor to contact them with his/her demands. GA describes the tension and emotions all of them are experiencing at that moment. Mind you this could be the break that would bring Maddie home. So here are all of these men sitting on the edge of their seats practically holding their breath waiting for Gerry's phone to ring. Everyone that is except Gerry. He spent the time "laughing" and chatting with others about a rugby match and other polite male sort of conversations. When GA looked over to see if the British persons were noticing this too one of them attempted to explain that Gerry's odd behavior with "don't forget he's a heart surgeon who operates on hearts before the rest of them had finished their morning cup of coffee, (words to that affect). The problem is I haven't come across anything about Gerry's credentials that suggests he is a cardiothoracic surgeon. From the information about Gerry's professional background I have come across, Gerry is a cardiologist who has submitted research into the benefit radiology can provide in the medical evaluation and treatment of cardiac disease. So, as to the explanation for Gerry's behavior that day I would like to call BS!

Narcissistic individuals tend to go into professions such as medicine because The narcissist naturally gravitates towards those professions which guarantee the abundant and uninterrupted provision of Narcissistic Supply. He seeks to interact with people from a position of authority, advantage, or superiority. He thus elicits their automatic admiration, adulation, and affirmation – or, failing that, their fear and obedience. http://samvak.tripod.com/journal70.html

After reading Gerry and Kate's police interviews and from videos of interviews they have given and their very peculiar behavior such as the time they found to go running right after Maddie had been taken has made me suspect for some time that they both suffer from NPD, IMO.


You forget to mention the lolly GM was reportedly sucking while waiting for the critical phonecall to come in.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by Hobs on 08.02.13 16:02

As with any missng child case where the parents cannot be excluded from involvement, the trick is to assume they are telling the whole truth and their behavior is what is expected. There may be no definite book on how to act when your child goes missing per se, there is, however, decades of experience and reports and case notes.

Innocent parents act a certain way, guilty parents also act a certain way, they are however completely opposite and radically different.

Put yourself in their situation, think how you would react, what you would be doing and saying. What your priority would be.

As an innocent parent your instinctive response is the expected.

When parents are guilty of involvement their words and actions differ, they are unexpected and as such must be noted and questions asked as to why they are not behaving as expected.

Innocent parents fully co-operate they do not lawyer up.

Innocent parents do not worry about their reputations.

Innocent parents take a poly and pass.

Innocent parents call out to their child from their heart not a scripted statement.

Innocent parent fear the worst when evidence of harm no matter how minute is found, a bloodspot, other fluids.

Innocent parents don't threaten legal action against those who question their version of events simply because there is no question to be had regarding what happened.

Innocent parents don't care how they look, they don't worry about color co-ordinating, they don't eat. they don't sleep.

Innocent parents search for their child physically to the point of exhaustion.

Innocent parents never assume a family member or friend couldn't have done it, everyone is a suspect until cleared by LE.

Look for the expected and note the unexpected and you will find the truth.

Guilty people tell you of their guilt from their own words and actions

Hobs

Posts : 722
Reputation : 294
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 08.02.13 16:03

Now that you mention that.... I also want to add that I don't believe that this disorder explains or justifies their behavior or that they're innocent but only appear guilty bc of this pathological disorder. It's MOO that this personality disorder could be used in explaining how GM and KM could have played a role in the death of their child.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question

Post by southern_gal on 08.02.13 16:07

I completely agree!!!! What you are describing Hobs is the methodology used by the experts, i.e. the FBI, in developing profiles of killers.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum