The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A question

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A question

Post by Truthmustout on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:17 am

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:This is from: http://goncaloamaral.webs.com/investigation.htm

May 21 - Dr Gerald McCann meets with people from Rothley, where he sees hundreds of tributes from villagers. He is also given a guided tour of the ‘incident room’ at Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leics, where he professes himself impressed with the latest ‘state-of-the-art’ technology. He then meets with various lawyers, referring to them already as his ‘team of lawyers’. He plans strategies for developing the website, promoting the Fund, and appointing a Campaign Manager in addition to the support provided by the head of the government ‘spin machine’ Clarence Mitchell. Only after this visit to England does Dr McCann release the well-known ‘last photo’ of him and Madeleine. During this day, Dr McCann produces a pillow-case said to have Madeleine’s DNA on it. The police could find no trace of any of Madeleine’s DNA from any of her clothes, bedding, hairbrush, toothbrush, or other personal items in the McCanns’ apartment in Praia da Luz, a fact that remains unexplained to this day.
!
Whats interesting about this...."The police could find no trace of any of Madeleine’s DNA from any of her clothes, bedding, hairbrush, toothbrush, or other personal items in the McCanns’ apartment in Praia da Luz, a fact that remains unexplained to this day".....On 4th May the mccanns moved apartments to apartment 4G

The GNR dogs
On 10th May at about 20h10, upon the request of the PJ, searches were carried out in all of the apartments belonging to blocks 4 and 5 of the OC, two tracker dogs and two search and rescue dogs being used for this operation, adopting the same methods as those used on 7th May.......Initiating the diligence, the first sniffer dog, after having smelled the towel used in the previous operation, began searching, it being certain that next to the doors of some apartment he demonstrated major interest whilst he did not even approach others...... It is certain however, that near apartment 5J, 5H and 4G, that the dog showed major interest in smelling the doors and the immediate areas. He states that next to 5H, there were two bags of rubbish which may condition the dog. Just outside apartment 4G was a tray with plates, cutlery and cloth napkins, apparently used. It is certain that this apartment is the one where the missing child's parents were lodged (at the time). In relation to the dog's interest at doorway 5J, the same may have been conditioned by the presence of people inside the apartment.

They couldn't get anything from 5A where Maddie had been staying for nearly a week, but the dogs indicated to the apartment where the mccanns went to where Maddie never went!!

Did gerry mccann give the PJ an incorrect towel for the dogs on purpose?

5H is the apartment the Paynes were staying

This post makes no sense JD

No dna of Maddie was found in 5a but dogs reacted to food in other flats?? And this means something? Please join the dots for us JD, thanks in advance, if you want me or others to spend time or energy researching you had better get clearer than that otherwise you come across as a time wasting WUM Sending people on wild goose chases
lol!

I think what jd says is That the dogs where following the smell OF Gerry and not madeleine , and if the dogs where given a towl he had used for distraction. The snippet is taken from the pj files where the food is mentioned but I don't think that had anything to do with jd's point as the entire snippet is what the police wrote. As I read it DJ never said the dogs reacted to any food, either did the police they just reported all that was found along the route the dog took..

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:58 am

Inspectorfrost wrote:

No dna of Maddie was found in 5a but dogs reacted to food in other flats?? And this means something? Please join the dots for us JD, thanks in advance, if you want me or others to spend time or energy researching you had better get clearer than that otherwise you come across as a time wasting WUM Sending people on wild goose chases
unquote

This thread was getting somewhere until you started getting personal rather than focussing on the matter in hand.
You have already done the same to other posters, the idea of discussion is that each person puts their viewpoint and explains why they do not agree with other posters.
You're outright insulting now, I shall not answer any posts of yours from now on. So far you've slated Aquila and JD.
The bolded line above is highly amusing. I cannot call to mind any 'research' done by you. If you had you would not be struggling to understand these posts.
There is never any need to get personal. Your last sentence above tells us all we need to know.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 am

@tigger wrote:Inspectorfrost wrote:

unquote

This thread was getting somewhere until you started getting personal rather than focussing on the matter in hand.
You have already done the same to other posters, the idea of discussion is that each person puts their viewpoint and explains why they do not agree with other posters.
You're outright insulting now, I shall not answer any posts of yours from now on. So far you've slated Aquila and JD.
The bolded line above is highly amusing. I cannot call to mind any 'research' done by you. If you had you would not be struggling to understand these posts.
There is never any need to get personal. Your last sentence above tells us all we need to know.

I agree tigger , there is no need to be personal or rud to other poster, specially the once contributing in a good way as JD always has . And I think you inspector misread what JD was actually saying...as I tried to explain in my earlier post.

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 am

Considering much was made by the British police that the scene in Pt wasn't sealed off, they were rather lax with the Rothley home. This could have turned into a murder case at any moment. It was the British police who put a stop to the PJ giving the McCanns weekly updates, in other words they could become suspects.
Why then wasn't the Rothley home sealed as a precaution and forensic people sent in to gather DNA? Not only could the wrong evidence be removed but who knows what may have been taken into the house?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbeth on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 am

So true Spaniel - I wonder indeed what else Gerry McCann went to collect or drop off /hide when he returned to the UK in the fisrt few weeks. This was well before either he or Kate were made suspects. I would love to know too what there movements were immediatly before there holiday.

wilbeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 am

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@dentdelion wrote:My initial understanding of need for DNA id for Madeleine would be for it to be used to identify any remains that might be found subsequently and that might be beyond physical identification. So I would not expect G McCann to have been supervised in obtaining such a sample. No doubt there were other items in her house that might have yielded a sample but a pillowcase of several days use is seen as a best host. But what of her pillowcase in PDC? I dont think the bedlinen was changed that day.
Hi
The crime scene in 5a was compromised by having every tom dick and harry and his aunt all over it before police arrived including the kids bedroom. Getting a sample of Madeleines DNA from her bedroom at home was the better sterile scene. Gerry got a pillowcase from her bedroom. her profile was lifted from this and used as a control sample against which to test any materials lifted from the crime scene. It was definitely a sample from her as it was tested against her parents and siblings DNA and found to be from a female child of the Mccanns but different from Amelies.

There's no doubt the crime scene was compromisd by people coming and going before the police/ forensics arrived on the scene and it isn't unusual for forensics to look for a DNA sample from the victims home.

However protocals do state that a DNA sample from the victim should be obtained from the crime scene, either protocals weren't adhered to and they simply didn't attempt to identify any DNA belonging to Madeleine or they were prevented from doing so, or they couldn't identify any for whatever reason.

The bed she slept in as seen from forensic photo's taken showed the bed virtually undisturbed, there should have been numerous personal items such as clothing which Madeleine wore which should have yielded a sample, not to mention other items such as toys, cuddle cat, though her supposed favorite sticker book which would have been ideal was handled by adult members of the group.

Tombraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 am

InspectorFrost wrote:

lol!

That will be enough of that IF, I see that you have had a go at jd on another thead too. If you think putting the lol emoticon at the end makes it better then you are wrong. Anymore posts like this and you know what the outcome will be, your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 am

I have a memory about this bed sample or not . i think it was said that the beds were change of bedlinen day ,so does it mean that bed ,no one had slept in it maybe it had not been used ,but set up to look as if maddie had slept there? just a thought joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 pm

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@jd wrote:
But what of her pillowcase in PDC? I dont think the bedlinen was changed that day.

Maddie had just been sleeping in it!!!!
but it was contaminated ergo USELESS as a control sample

It could only have been contaminated if they had jumped inside the bed under the sheets and up & down on the pillows...I am sure that nobody did this. Mind you the mccanns liked their 'arab style praying', maybe this involved getting inside the bed or kneeling on the pillows?

Interesting that they found no hairs from the other women in the group from 5A too, but found samples of all the mens...Suggests the men in the group had been in that apartment on more than one occasion

And the unidentified stain on the other bed....The mystery of Profile L!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 pm

@Inspectorfrost wrote:

lol!

Hitting some raw nerves am I, Inspectorfrost big grin

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Like someone commented earlier, the purpose of collecting DNA from the apartment was to collect evidence not only to determine who had been in the apartment but who hadn't been there. A good tool to be used in collaborating what the group members were claiming to be their involvement to that apartment. I'll have to go back and pull the report but recall the only DNA not found in that apartment was Maddie's, the children of all the others and Diane Webster.

Logically there should have been traces of Maddie found in that apartment. From video's and photos of the trip Maddie did make it to the villa so why weren't and DNA found on the pink jacket, white hat which she wore in the tennis photo, several pieces of clothing that she was photographed in or her sticky book. Now that I think about it I don't recall seeing any photos of any of the kids clothes other than a few pieces that were photographed in the closet of the parents room. Not many pieces considering there were three toddlers in that apartment. I haven't seen any photos of the closet interiors from the room where Maddie was sleeping. The only DNA found associated with Maddie was in the home back in England.

There were any traces of Maddie on cuddle cat bc I don't believe Kate's story about it. The only evidence found on the cat was the scent of a cadaver and the only connection between it and Maddie was Kate.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 pm

@southern_gal wrote:Like someone commented earlier, the purpose of collecting DNA from the apartment was to collect evidence not only to determine who had been in the apartment but who hadn't been there. A good tool to be used in collaborating what the group members were claiming to be their involvement to that apartment. I'll have to go back and pull the report but recall the only DNA not found in that apartment was Maddie's, the children of all the others and Diane Webster.

Logically there should have been traces of Maddie found in that apartment. From video's and photos of the trip Maddie did make it to the villa so why weren't and DNA found on the pink jacket, white hat which she wore in the tennis photo, several pieces of clothing that she was photographed in or her sticky book. Now that I think about it I don't recall seeing any photos of any of the kids clothes other than a few pieces that were photographed in the closet of the parents room. Not many pieces considering there were three toddlers in that apartment. I haven't seen any photos of the closet interiors from the room where Maddie was sleeping. The only DNA found associated with Maddie was in the home back in England.

There were any traces of Maddie on cuddle cat bc I don't believe Kate's story about it. The only evidence found on the cat was the scent of a cadaver and the only connection between it and Maddie was Kate.

Diane Webster fingerprints should have at least been found surely, as she fiddled with the shutters, this taken from The Shutters thread....

D Websters statement 10th May.....................

However, she wants to stress that immediately afterwards, she went outside the apartment in order to ascertain whether she would be able to raise the shutters by hand from the outside, and found it was impossible for her. Consequently she infers that at the time of her arrival at the apartment the window would have been closed.

And in her rogatory statement (Date of Interview: 11.04.08)
she says this............

4078 “It’s all, you know, even at that early stage there wasn’t a lot more that you were able to say. Did you check the blind at Kate’s apartment on the window that obviously the relevant window? Did you go out and check the blind?”
Reply “Oh the shutter?”
4078 “Yeah, sorry.”
Reply “Yeah I mean I can remember going out there and in fact there was me and somebody else, I don’t know who else there was, to see if it could be raised from, from outside, I didn’t spend too long err trying it.”
4078 “And were you able to?”
Reply “I think, I think I got it up so far but it became sort of err twisted
. But everybody was in such a panic really.”

Reply “I think, I think I got it up so far but it became sort of err twisted. But everybody was in such a panic really.”

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id254.html

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 pm

- Mitochondrial DNA study

- Mitochondrial DNA was obtained from 194 vestiges - 1 spot and 193 hairs (roots and/or stems) of the 246 analysed. It was not possible to obtain results from 52 hairs, 31 of which were recovered in the apartment.

Mitochondrial DNA profiles of the vestiges

mtDNA Number of Comparison with
profile Samples Recovered from reference samples

B 3 3 entrance hall
B1 1 1 entrance hall
-------------------------------------------------------
13 lounge
15 entrance hall
C 53 13 entrance to bedroom Kate Healy (Mother)
4 floor; bed next to window
1 bed of the child
7 floor; next to child's bed
D 1 1 lounge
D1 1 1 entrance to bedroom
D1 1 1 floor; bed next to window
F 3 1 lounge
2 entrance hall
G 1 1 lounge Matthew Oldfield
I 1 1 entrance hall David Payne
1 floor; bed next to window
J 3 1 entrance hall
1 floor; next to child's bed
K 14 1 Residencia Liliana
13 vehicle(envlps 1,3,4,5 and 6)
1 spot on bedspread
L 8 1 entrance to bedroom
2 entrance hall
4 floor; bed next to window
M 48 13 vehicle (envlps 1,2,3 and 4)
35 Residencia Liliana Robert Murat
2 lounge
11 entrance hall
N 24 6 entrance to bedroom Gerald Mccann
2 floor; bed next to window
3 floor; next to child's bed
0 2 1 lounge
1 entrance hall Russell O'Brien
Q 2 1 entrance hall
1 lounge
Profiles different from each other and from those above:
28 17 of which were found in the apartment.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

I found it very odd also but then GM stated that he handled those blinds also yet his fingerprints weren't found. What I haven't come across are any reports about fingerprints lifted from the patio door. It would be very interesting to see who did go into that apartment to check on the kids.

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm

@southern_gal wrote: From video's and photos of the trip Maddie did make it to the villa so why weren't and DNA found on the pink jacket, white hat which she wore in the tennis photo, several pieces of clothing that she was photographed in or her sticky book.

Where are the clothes that Maddie was wearing in the Tennis photo and the pink dress she was wearing by the pool? I would assume that as she was wearing them in the photos that they were in the apartment 5A? or taken to 4G? or in any of the photos the PJ took.....They seemed to have all vanished into thin air without trace like Maddie

Unless of course they got lost in the laundry wash on 5th May the mccanns organised

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

@jd wrote:
@southern_gal wrote: From video's and photos of the trip Maddie did make it to the villa so why weren't and DNA found on the pink jacket, white hat which she wore in the tennis photo, several pieces of clothing that she was photographed in or her sticky book.

Where are the clothes that Maddie was wearing in the Tennis photo and the pink dress she was wearing by the pool? I would assume that as she was wearing them in the photos that they were in the apartment 5A? or taken to 4G? or in any of the photos the PJ took.....They seemed to have all vanished into thin air without trace like Maddie

Unless of course they got lost in the laundry wash on 5th May the mccanns organised

That's what I keep asking too. What happened to the clothes Maddie wore? Would it have been standard protocol to photograph the closet interiors in the room Maddie slept in? In the forensic photos of articles of clothing that the dogs alerted to I don't recall seeing any of Maddie's clothes. Why wasn't there a focus on the lack of evidence of Maddie in that apartment?

southern_gal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Maybe the abductor packed her pink suitcase with her clothes, trainers and toothbrush, and carried it away with Maddie in the 10 minute window s/he had.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Maybe that's where the blue sports bag went.....

I've always wondered why the famous last outfits in the photos weren't put on display.

It's the mad haste to set up a company, with ideas for long-term future events, that is the sticking point for me in thinking that this wasn't pre-planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 pm

@southern_gal wrote:
@jd wrote:

That's what I keep asking too. What happened to the clothes Maddie wore? Would it have been standard protocol to photograph the closet interiors in the room Maddie slept in? In the forensic photos of articles of clothing that the dogs alerted to I don't recall seeing any of Maddie's clothes. Why wasn't there a focus on the lack of evidence of Maddie in that apartment?

Here is a topic on Maddie's clothes which you might like. http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4697-maddie-s-clothes?highlight=Maddie+s+clothes
Did anyone notice that in the pool photo Maddie is wearing a small white hat but she wears the larger pink one in the tennis photo.
Allegedly taken the same day.
Amelie is wearing the large pink one in the pool photo.
What I know of toddlers, they're not awfully keen to share clothes or toys. One might also expect each child to have a hat of their own.

The pink top and the broderie anglaise shorts are not in evidence - as that was the 'last' photo one might think that dress and white hat would have been ideal for DNA.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

@tigger wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:
@jd wrote:

Here is a topic on Maddie's clothes which you might like. http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4697-maddie-s-clothes?highlight=Maddie+s+clothes
Did anyone notice that in the pool photo Maddie is wearing a small white hat but she wears the larger pink one in the tennis photo.
Allegedly taken the same day.
Amelie is wearing the large pink one in the pool photo.
What I know of toddlers, they're not awfully keen to share clothes or toys. One might also expect each child to have a hat of their own.

The pink top and the broderie anglaise shorts are not in evidence - as that was the 'last' photo one might think that dress and white hat would have been ideal for DNA.

And as this outfit was bought as an extravagance according to Mummy Kate then I cannot see it being bunged in with a family wash that was sent the next day to the OC laundry. Rather washed by hand, so where is it, did Amelia ever wear it, she seemed to wear other stuff belonging to Madeleine on that holiday?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:This is from: http://goncaloamaral.webs.com/investigation.htm

May 21 - Dr Gerald McCann meets with people from Rothley, where he sees hundreds of tributes from villagers. He is also given a guided tour of the ‘incident room’ at Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leics, where he professes himself impressed with the latest ‘state-of-the-art’ technology. He then meets with various lawyers, referring to them already as his ‘team of lawyers’. He plans strategies for developing the website, promoting the Fund, and appointing a Campaign Manager in addition to the support provided by the head of the government ‘spin machine’ Clarence Mitchell. Only after this visit to England does Dr McCann release the well-known ‘last photo’ of him and Madeleine. During this day, Dr McCann produces a pillow-case said to have Madeleine’s DNA on it. The police could find no trace of any of Madeleine’s DNA from any of her clothes, bedding, hairbrush, toothbrush, or other personal items in the McCanns’ apartment in Praia da Luz, a fact that remains unexplained to this day.
!
Whats interesting about this...."The police could find no trace of any of Madeleine’s DNA from any of her clothes, bedding, hairbrush, toothbrush, or other personal items in the McCanns’ apartment in Praia da Luz, a fact that remains unexplained to this day".....On 4th May the mccanns moved apartments to apartment 4G

The GNR dogs
On 10th May at about 20h10, upon the request of the PJ, searches were carried out in all of the apartments belonging to blocks 4 and 5 of the OC, two tracker dogs and two search and rescue dogs being used for this operation, adopting the same methods as those used on 7th May.......Initiating the diligence, the first sniffer dog, after having smelled the towel used in the previous operation, began searching, it being certain that next to the doors of some apartment he demonstrated major interest whilst he did not even approach others...... It is certain however, that near apartment 5J, 5H and 4G, that the dog showed major interest in smelling the doors and the immediate areas. He states that next to 5H, there were two bags of rubbish which may condition the dog. Just outside apartment 4G was a tray with plates, cutlery and cloth napkins, apparently used. It is certain that this apartment is the one where the missing child's parents were lodged (at the time). In relation to the dog's interest at doorway 5J, the same may have been conditioned by the presence of people inside the apartment.

They couldn't get anything from 5A where Maddie had been staying for nearly a week, but the dogs indicated to the apartment where the mccanns went to where Maddie never went!!

Did gerry mccann give the PJ an incorrect towel for the dogs on purpose?

5H is the apartment the Paynes were staying

I don't think we'll ever know if GM gave the canine team an incorrect towel jd . But interestingly they tried to reconstruct the route that Madeleine had taken or was taken using both GNR tracker dogs and Human Search and Rescue dogs I believe on the 4th, 7th, 8th &10th of May. Different dogs were used as well as dual tracking and different items used for the dogs to retrieve the scent, a towel, blanket and clothes. All set of from Apt 5A, and all followed the same route. So who's ever scent was on that towel must have been on the other items.

From the report;

" It should also be stated that the path the dogs followed within the resort was practically totally surrounded by walls and the concentration of odours was stronger as they were protected from the wind. "

" given that these types of dogs manage to discriminate a specific odour from others, although it could be a remote possibility that they related the odour of the missing girl with a possible location where she could have been.”

Tombraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Why did mother dress Madeleine in her finest outfit for a regular day in the creche? Was she dressed like that for a purpose and the last picture was just that?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 pm

@joyce1938 wrote:I have a memory about this bed sample or not . i think it was said that the beds were change of bedlinen day ,so does it mean that bed ,no one had slept in it maybe it had not been used ,but set up to look as if maddie had slept there? just a thought joyce1938

Good thought, the PJ did indicate staging didn't they ?

Tombraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm

@Tombraider wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:I have a memory about this bed sample or not . i think it was said that the beds were change of bedlinen day ,so does it mean that bed ,no one had slept in it maybe it had not been used ,but set up to look as if maddie had slept there? just a thought joyce1938

Good thought, the PJ did indicate staging didn't they ?

Would they have been changing beds the day before they were due to leave though, knowing that they would be changed less than 2 days time, apartment cleaned etc? I like your thinking on this BTW, it's just the timing of a potential linen change that has a "?" mark over it.

Unless when Russell or Matt asked for clean linens from reception (which I'm not sure was backed up by OC reception in statements) as per an early version, they were for the McCanns flat, and not another.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

@Spaniel wrote:Why did mother dress Madeleine in her finest outfit for a regular day in the creche? Was she dressed like that for a purpose and the last picture was just that?
Good point. Compare it with the outfit she was wearing in the tennis photo, something much more practical for any activity (except for the pair of white sandals - highly unsuitable for tennis imo). According to Kate, Madeleine was dressed in her Gap/Monsoon outfit on Thursday so she would have gone sailing in that outfit. Again highly unsuitable for sailing in May. She could have caught a chill which might explain why she was supposed to be peaky after tea.

I expect the creche to publish the week's activities in advance so parents would know where their children were at any time of the day and dress them accordingly for those special outdoor activities such as tennis and sailing. Were the McCanns so negligent with how Madeleine was dressed each morning?

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

I think i read someware thatthe bed linen was changed on the wednesday ,so if she never used the said bed ,maybe she was in parents bed ?one night there was acot in parents room ,who i wonder was on that cot? also we are led to believe twins slept in cots ,but then g said the twins slept in the other bed ,so did they swop around ? joyce 1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum