The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

OPERATION FERNBRIDGE: Timebomb at Elm Guest House:

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPERATION FERNBRIDGE: Timebomb at Elm Guest House:

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 14:16

I thought it was time to have a thread on Operation Fernbridge, as there could be some big bombshells coming our way, starting with this......

By Stephen Wright and Richard Pendlebury

PUBLISHED:00:27, 2 February 2013| UPDATED:00:27, 2 February 2013

Timebomb at Elm Guest House: Pop stars, a bishop and a top politician appear on a list seized by police investigating child abuse at the London hotel in the 1980s

Police have reopened investigation after new information emerged that suggests the hotel was a venue for a paedophile ring of VIPs

Former co-owner Carole Kasir said to have list of high-profile visitors

Could this be the biggest Establishment cover-up yet?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272253/Timebomb-Elm-Guest-House-Pop-stars-bishop-politician-appear-list-seized-police-investigating-child-abuse-London-hotel-1980s.html#ixzz2JkccOx6P

Shocking stuff!!

Back to top Go down

Re: OPERATION FERNBRIDGE: Timebomb at Elm Guest House:

Post by sallypelt on 02.02.13 14:26

Canndy, have you seen the list and who's on it? I will try and find it and post the link.

I've found it. Here it is:
sorry link deleted

Also, look at the link on the right-hand side where it states that S***B**********tried to cover up for "G*******

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.02.13 14:30

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.02.13 14:37

Sally, I have had to delete the post. Please do not name names, the media have not done so, so we must be very careful. I know there is a list circulating, but until these people are actually named by the media, it is best to be safe.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 14:56

Just to remind all members here, we can talk about what is in the papers and media re Op Fernbridge, but please do not name names, they may be out there on blogs, but it may be libellous to name people who may be totally innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.02.13 15:04

Sorry, candy, I thought that it was in the public domain. Does this go for links to blogs too? If so, I will be careful about posting anything that can be considered libellous.

spin

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:13

Note the bit near the end in The Mail article about an innocent man (Lord McAlpine) being the target of a witch hunt.

Now you'll have to excuse me for wanting further evidence of his innocence other than "it wasn't me, guv" from the said person.

Sorry if this makes Blacksmith fall off his anvil again but in my opinion the jury's definitely still out as regards Lord A's claim to sainthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 02.02.13 15:32

Jean wrote:Note the bit near the end in The Mail article about an innocent man (Lord McAlpine) being the target of a witch hunt.

Now you'll have to excuse me for wanting further evidence of his innocence other than "it wasn't me, guv" from the said person.

Sorry if this makes Blacksmith fall off his anvil again but in my opinion the jury's definitely still out as regards Lord A's claim to sainthood.

Totally agree Jean, definitely further evidence is needed apart from "it wasn't me guv".

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:44

@sallypelt wrote:Sorry, candy, I thought that it was in the public domain. Does this go for links to blogs too? If so, I will be careful about posting anything that can be considered libellous.

Yes, it does sallypelt. It seems that if you link to a blog that contains libel, than you can be held accountable as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 15:57

candyfloss wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Sorry, candy, I thought that it was in the public domain. Does this go for links to blogs too? If so, I will be careful about posting anything that can be considered libellous.

Yes, it does sallypelt. It seems that if you link to a blog that contains libel, than you can be held accountable as well.

That poses a problem for freedom of thought.
If I read something, but don't repeat it, I can make my own mind up as to whether I believe it or not, and decide then whether to look into it deeper or to dismiss it.
If the above 'libel accountability' is the case, then none of us would ever be able to access material which might flush something out.
This then means that every sinner in the world can rest in tranquility, knowing that no-one can access any info about them.
Is this a nervous knee jerk over-reaction following on from the McAlpine threats to all and sundry, forcing them to make donations to charity.
I do note that said McAlpine has had his wiki pages thinned out and I'm still looking for a quote of his where he indicates something along the lines that disparaging a nay-sayer is a way to shut a nay-sayer up.
At the same time he claims/is claimed to be one of the nicest guys around.
Being a Lord however, he can live outside the UK to not pay UK taxes, yet can he still present himself in the House of Lords as a non resident.
I'm sure he's lovely, he must be, he is going to great effort to raise money for charity, and that is always a good sign of a person's goodwill and credibility.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 16:05

It's an odd one, because it is up to the individual whether they want to click on the link to view. If I posted up the blog then I would be repeating the libel, but if I give a link???? surely I am not repeating a libel, just giving the person a link to read a blog? It is the person who wrote the blog who would be liable surely? Isn't it everyone's right to have the choice of what they do or do not read.

But anyway, I have been told, as per my previous post, it could be so

Back to top Go down

Operation Fernbridge

Post by Mrs Beeton on 02.02.13 16:15

I've read in a few different places online that it is alleged to have been a different member of the McAlpine family who is now dead.

Mrs Beeton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.02.13 16:15

What if I put a link to a blog and do not know that there is a libel therein contained ?
Or put in a link to a blog but do not realise at that time that in a subsequent court hearing that particular piece which I did know about will be deemed libellous ?

We may need a QC to answer those.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 16:18

candyfloss wrote:It's an odd one, because it is up to the individual whether they want to click on the link to view. If I posted up the blog then I would be repeating the libel, but if I give a link???? surely I am not repeating a libel, just giving the person a link to read a blog? It is the person who wrote the blog who would be liable surely? Isn't it everyone's right to have the choice of what they do or do not read.

But anyway, I have been told, as per my previous post, it could be so

However, the opposite could be true.
If by putting up a link, it is giving people a chance to challenge the materiel that could be libelous, and enable them to support the apparently libeled person, then surely it is a public duty to enable a potentially libeled person to become made aware of said potential for libel.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.02.13 16:22

This is interesting. I'll put it on this thread as we are discussing libel, but it gives an insight as to why the McCann's are saying that certain people are hindering the search for Madeleine.

I took particular notice of this paragraph:

"If something has been in the public domain for some time and no action has been taken then that means it becomes much harder for anyone to claim defamation".

Oops, I forgot to post the link.

I said I was going senile, didn't I? duh
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 16:38

@sallypelt wrote:This is interesting. I'll put it on this thread as we are discussing libel, but it gives an insight as to why the McCann's are saying that certain people are hindering the search for Madeleine.

I took particular notice of this paragraph:

"If something has been in the public domain for some time and no action has been taken then that means it becomes much harder for anyone to claim defamation".

Oops, I forgot to post the link.

I said I was going senile, didn't I?
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

Just read it through and thought it looked menacing to freedom of expression but found the ending by mr. Justice Eady in 2009 interesting and much more realistic.

Update 2009: High Court ruling on bulletin board cases

The High Court has ruled that defamation on internet bulletin boards is akin to slander rather than libel.

Mr Justice Eady hearing a case regarding posts on an investors bulletin
board (or forum) has said that such comments are not to be taken in the
same context as a formal newspaper (etc) article and are more like
slander due to the casual or conversational nature of them.

Mr Justice Eady stated that posts on bulletin boards "are
rather like contributions to a casual conversation (the analogy
sometimes being drawn with people chatting in a bar) which people
simply note before moving on; they are often uninhibited, casual and
ill thought out...Those who participate know this and expect a certain
amount of repartee or 'give and take'."

As such "When considered in the context of defamation law,
therefore, communications of this kind are much more akin to slanders
(this cause of action being nowadays relatively rare) than to the
usual, more permanent kind of communications found in libel
actions...People do not often take a 'thread' and go through it as a
whole like a newspaper article. They tend to read the remarks, make
their own contributions if they feel inclined, and think no more about
it."

Full article [Reading Room].

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 02.02.13 18:23

At last ! Let me just remind all the journalist and editors out there that some people may have been holding this country to ransom over this information for decades. A blackmailed country can never be a free country. Fiat justitia ruat caelum - Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 02.02.13 19:37

Posters on the David Icke forum on jimmy savile have been doing fantastic work

on this and researching some of the names which have come up who visited the

guest house.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 19:42

@Cherry wrote:Posters on the David Icke forum on jimmy savile have been doing fantastic work

on this and researching some of the names which have come up who visited the

guest house.

Have you got a link to the thread please Cherry?

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob on 02.02.13 19:45

Hi Cherry, re the Saville thread on Icke, the thread is massive up to 2300 plus posts last time I looked, I have been trying to read it and it really is un eye opener and really well re searched. The Elm House stuff on there started to be posted back at the begining of December about halfway through the thread. Very scarey stuff.

Hope this works : http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

coppernob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustardseed on 02.02.13 19:49

This is the David Icke thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=2357

I have followed most of it from the start, but it's quite fast-moving so have missed lots out. The McCanns' name has popped up on there a couple of times, and I also read on there (or another thread linked to it) that the poster who began it (who has now sadly passed away) used to post on here as Advocatus.

Mustardseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 19:55

@Mustardseed wrote:This is the David Icke thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=2357

I have followed most of it from the start, but it's quite fast-moving so have missed lots out. The McCanns' name has popped up on there a couple of times, and I also read on there (or another thread linked to it) that the poster who began it (who has now sadly passed away) used to post on here as Advocatus.

Thank you for the link - and welcome to the forum thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 02.02.13 20:05

Sorry Candyfloss, I just popped onto twitter, thanks to the posters for putting

up the David Icke link. It is a massive thread and so many posters on there doing great research,

I try to read it each day to keep up as much as I can. Looks like the posters on there are doing a lot

of work for the Police! I imagine they will be looking at the info on there. Some interesting names as well

who used to visit, some of who have been mentioned in other places before. A lot of it very sad as well what these children went through, some of them not here today.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 02.02.13 21:04

Have also been viewing the JS outed thread from the start,it has had over 5million views with some great collective minds working together,knits together just how & why these people have networked whilst still being free to do so

@murunbuch is someone to follow on twitter for info...not me btw

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 02.02.13 21:36

Just taken a look at the Icke forum but it is so vast, Cherry.

All these cases are interconnected I am certain - just one massive Establishment cover-up. It makes me seethe to imagine these perverted monsters calling the shots in society and keeping the serfs pre-occupied with bureaucratic diktat while they persecute the most vulnerable in society.

I am still waiting to hear someone in parliament with the guts to challenge that po-faced Harriet Harman who sits sucking her gums on the opposition bench when anything distasteful is being discussed. Some pretty blunt questions need to be asked of her about what went on in the Council for Civil Liberties when she was the legal officer. I'm talking about the Paedophile Information Exchange. Everyone knows about it but no one sees fit to question her.

It didn't seem to be a taboo subject back in the 1970's so she shouldn't be shy now.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum