The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter: Account hack affects 250,000 users

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 12:55

2 February 2013 Last updated at 12:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21304049#

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter: Account hack affects 250,000 users

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 13:27

candyfloss wrote:2 February 2013 Last updated at 12:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21304049#

Convenient timing since Twitter has just become the main route now for spreading outwards the McCann v Tony Bennett saga. Given that the newspapers and BBC (formerly the sources of national news) have been gagged, and seeing the mighty forces being applied to one old aged pensioner, to shut him up, no wonder the papers and Aunty Beeb have gone into hiding.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 13:33

Surely this can't all be about two lowly NHS doctors can it? nah

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet on 02.02.13 13:37

I set up my first twitter account a couple of days ago - tweeted to #mccann and within an hour or so I received an account suspension for 'aggressive following'!
Have contacted Twitter for an explanation.......weird! dontgetit

olipet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 13:41

@olipet wrote:I set up my first twitter account a couple of days ago - tweeted to #mccann and within an hour or so I received an account suspension for 'aggressive following'!
Have contacted Twitter for an explanation.......weird! dontgetit

Oh ok, maybe it is all about two lowlife lowly NHS doctors after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 13:42

@olipet wrote:I set up my first twitter account a couple of days ago - tweeted to #mccann and within an hour or so I received an account suspension for 'aggressive following'!
Have contacted Twitter for an explanation.......weird!

What on earth is 'aggressive following'?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 13:52

@admin wrote:Surely this can't all be about two lowly NHS doctors can it?
Well, toying with thoughts here. Maybe it depends on who's protecting them. Sinister and excessive forces are being employed by Team McC, to shut people up, that we know.
Alternatively it could have a more simple explanation.
Perhaps we're all being drawn into some sort of Orwellian / New World Order testing ground.
Perhaps it's just hackers who have discovered that they can use their IT skills to hold systems to ransom.

Fact is Someone is hacking Twitter (unless the BBC are either mistaken or lying). If so, we're left with the question, who is doing the hacking and why?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 13:57

It’s worth bearing in mind that twitter is the main outlet being used to ensure the authorities do not bury the Fernbridge investigation as it was in the 80s. Yewtree is being reported in the media but the real names are over at Fernbridge including politicians, intelligence personnel and members of the royal household. And nothing is making the mainstream. By carrying out such a broad hack it is impossible to attribute motive which in itself indicates deception and subterfuge. It’s gathering momentum with hard copy newspaper articles from the 70s and 80s having been retrieved and tweeted. They can’t put the lid on it like they have been doing for so very long.

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet on 02.02.13 14:02

Re: 'Agressive Following'

I have no idea as I sent 2 tweets to #mccann - polite and reasoning - that was it. 2 tweets in my whole Twitter experience!

olipet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 14:25

I just read this comment on the DM site:
spit coffee

My twitter account was hacked yesterday and I've been unable to use it, so this morning I decided to walk around town with a megaphone, shouting my thoughts into it randomly. I only managed to gain 5 followers, and all of them were policemen. - Archie Andrews, Clonetown, United Kingdom, 2/2/2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272315/Twitter-hackers-Quarter-million-users-personal-data-stolen.html#ixzz2Jkg3XASp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 14:37

@admin wrote:I just read this comment on the DM site:

My twitter account was hacked yesterday and I've been unable to use it, so this morning I decided to walk around town with a megaphone, shouting my thoughts into it randomly. I only managed to gain 5 followers, and all of them were policemen. - Archie Andrews, Clonetown, United Kingdom, 2/2/2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272315/Twitter-hackers-Quarter-million-users-personal-data-stolen.html#ixzz2Jkg3XASp

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 14:56

candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:I just read this comment on the DM site:

Did he happen to mention whether he 'thought' they were policemen, or they were 'thought policemen"

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum