The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Leaving the children alone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by Inspectorfrost on 02.02.13 0:38

@plebgate wrote:Inspector frost having followed this case from the very beginning I am quite well aware of much of what has been said. I repeat they have stated that they left their children alone in an unlocked apartment - I do not believe that and am entitled to post it without you telling me what the original post was about. Really can't fathom what your complaint is but in any event I have had my say and will not reply to you further on this thread. BYE BYE.

I was not complaining just saying The argument was not initially about an unlocked door but about if all the kids were left alone to which i argued yes.And nowhere did I suggest you were not entitled go post anything or believe anything, whatever

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 10:22

Okay, the McCanns are happy for everyone to think they left the children alone. Every night. Fine.

Why? A combination of fact and my opinion...

The PJ do not believe an abduction took place. Eddie and Keela's alerts at 5A would appear to deny an abduction took place as would their alerts at the hire car and keys.

Leaving the children alone provides opportunity for an *abduction*.

If they had been left in the care of an adult an *abduction* COULD NOT have happened.

By all families stating they abandoned their children it spreads the load of neglect, softens the allegations, makes the unfathomable seem more normal.

As does stating an intruder had to physically force entry through shutters and a window.

To say they abandoned their children in a foreign country, in an unfamiliar complex, in a strange apartment where, according to Ger in an overheard phone conversation just after the alarm was raised gangs of paedophiles were known to roam, and then left the apartment unlocked five nights in succession stretches the credulity of even the most gullible.

It appears to me quite frankly beyond any bounds of normal comprehension.

This story only came about after claims of a break in failed to stand up.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by russiandoll on 02.02.13 13:04

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:We have evidence of their awareness of child safety issues....the delay at Faro when they waited for suitable child car seats. I will never accept that those children were left unattended, any more than I accept that Madeleine McCann had an eye defect. Invented with a self-serving motive.

Then you will have to prove they were not left unattended and also that Madeleine did not have an eye defect. Her parents and grandmother said she did. photos show she did.


Why do you say I have to prove anything? I have my opinions based on what I have read about this case. If you would like me to explain why I have come to my conclusions then I will do so when I find the time, which I don't think will be today.

You are quite right to ask me to back up what I say , but I can't offer you proof and imo you should not be asking for it !


Let me just say that based on the changes of story which are found in their first statements it is reasonable to suspect the pair and their friends of lying. For example the changing doors story for when they checked the children.
If they will lie about one thing, they can be reasonably suspected of lying about anything else.
That includes their story about leaving the children unattended night after night.


As for the eye defect, there is evidence that they made a massive deal out of it early on.
Evidence also that they claimed at a later stage not to have made a big deal out of it.
They can't have it both ways, so was it a noticeable mark or not?
The creche workers iirc correctly never alluded to it, not only her most striking physical feature but memorable for the fact that they probably had never seen one before.
I have taught hundreds of teenagers. Not seen a coloboma once.

And how convenient if when there was a sighting all you needed to ask was
" does this girl have a coloboma in her right eye ? In this position? No? She is not Maddie then"
And so the " search" continues
hope that does for now......

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by bobbin on 02.02.13 13:16

@russiandoll wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:We have evidence of their awareness of child safety issues....the delay at Faro when they waited for suitable child car seats. I will never accept that those children were left unattended, any more than I accept that Madeleine McCann had an eye defect. Invented with a self-serving motive.

Then you will have to prove they were not left unattended and also that Madeleine did not have an eye defect. Her parents and grandmother said she did. photos show she did.


Why do you say I have to prove anything? I have my opinions based on what I have read about this case. If you would like me to explain why I have come to my conclusions then I will do so when I find the time, which I don't think will be today.

You are quite right to ask me to back up what I say , but I can't offer you proof and imo you should not be asking for it !


Let me just say that based on the changes of story which are found in their first statements it is reasonable to suspect the pair and their friends of lying. For example the changing doors story for when they checked the children.
If they will lie about one thing, they can be reasonably suspected of lying about anything else.
That includes their story about leaving the children unattended night after night.


As for the eye defect, there is evidence that they made a massive deal out of it early on.
Evidence also that they claimed at a later stage not to have made a big deal out of it.
They can't have it both ways, so was it a noticeable mark or not?
The creche workers iirc correctly never alluded to it, not only her most striking physical feature but memorable for the fact that they probably had never seen one before.
I have taught hundreds of teenagers. Not seen a coloboma once.

And how convenient if when there was a sighting all you needed to ask was
" does this girl have a coloboma in her right eye ? In this position? No? She is not Maddie then"
And so the " search" continues
hope that does for now......

I've been wondering about the MissingAbroad photo (if there was one) that was put up on their site as a poster (which people could print off for free) before being asked to take it down by the McCann's member of staff, given that the McCann one could be bought for money rather than be free.
Where did MA get it from, was it from the parents, their already burgeoning PR team, a relative of the McCanns ?
Is it one that we have seen and did it have the coloboma, and if so, at which position, 6 o'clock or 7 o'clock.
It would be interesting to know if the photo tallied with the McCann claim, or not, since we have found the odd photo which has no coloboma in it at all (the odd one which must have missed the photo-shopper's attention)

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 14:15

Bobbin,

That is an absolutely brilliant piece of thinking!

Now I’m afraid I’m a techno dinosaur but there must be someon on here who can ascertain whether or not there is a record of that Missing Abroad page archived somewhere on the net? Can’t be difficult to pinpoint in time somewhere in the last half of May 2007. Isn’t there a thigcalled way back machine or something similar? If there is I’m sure I don’t know how to use it.

Now wouldn’t it be just dandy to see if there was a photograph there and if it had a coloboma in it?

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:08

Yes, a thing like does exist, MM. It's just quite a long time ago, I saw someone using it on another site.
Will try and contact them. Do we know exactly which site to look for, though? IIRC MissingAbroad was established in 2008 and the Madeleine poster was placed on an earlier site with another name.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by Guest on 02.02.13 15:27

Châtelaine wrote:Yes, a thing like does exist, MM. It's just quite a long time ago, I saw someone using it on another site.
Will try and contact them. Do we know exactly which site to look for, though? IIRC MissingAbroad was established in 2008 and the Madeleine poster was placed on an earlier site with another name.

Which was this one

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526104126/http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by Inspectorfrost on 02.02.13 15:31

@ Russiandoll

Of course you don't have to prove anything, I worded my post wrongly. I meant back it up. I just meant to say that there is more evidence pointing to the children being left alone than them being attended. I don't know of any evidence they were being looked after. Likewise with the coloboma or not coloboma. You are right that they DID make a big deal of it initially and last year came out and said they didn't.

@ Bobbin/MM

The webarchive shows that the link was to the original site called bringmadeleinehome.com where you could click to download a poster.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070524213652/http://bringmadeleinehome.com/

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526104126/http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

Click onthe empty box and it takes you there.

ETA
The poster was one called Look into my Eyes and had the picture of Madeleine in the red dress with the eye fleck showing.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving the children alone

Post by monkey mind on 02.02.13 15:47

Thank yo IF

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum