The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Letter 25 Jan 2013 to Carter-Ruck and the Court about THAT proposed settlement with Dr Amaral: is this now an 'Abuse of Process'?

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Letter 25 Jan 2013 to Carter-Ruck and the Court about THAT proposed settlement with Dr Amaral: is this now an 'Abuse of Process'?

Post by Spaniel on 29.01.13 21:35

@admin wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Carter-Ruck are similarly beavering away. An hour-and-a-half ago a courier, da Silva by name, knocked at my door with another two bundles for the hearing: one, a fat bundle with about 250 pages of case law they are throwing at me at the last minute, and another one with their 'Skeleton Argument' of their legal submission to the Court.

Seriously... is it allowed that you are presented with such huge bundles of documents at such a late stage? How on earth are you supposed to deal with all that in time?
The Abuse of Process is emphatic as to fairness. CR must know it's not fair and as for those two, they make me sick.

As it says, a fair trial is impossible.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/abuse_of_process/

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter 25 Jan 2013 to Carter-Ruck and the Court about THAT proposed settlement with Dr Amaral: is this now an 'Abuse of Process'?

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.01.13 21:41

NEWS UPDATE:

I have just finished reading the McCanns' lawyers' 'Skeleton Argument', which runs to 15 pages.

Up until now, I thought I was just up against:

Isabel Martorell, Partner of Carter-Ruck and her support staff, including an Assistant Solicitor

PLUS

Adam Tudor, Senior Partner of Carter-Ruck

PLUS

Jacob Dean, barister.

Apparently these already mighty legal resources are not considered strong enough to overwhelm me.

So, at the hearing on Tuesday 5 February, Jacob Dean will merely be the Junior barrister in the proceedings.

The McCanns have also appointed a Senior barrister to lead their case to impriosn me...

Adrienne Page, Queens Counsel

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 29.01.13 21:49

The mccanns are kamikaze pilots, stupid stupid people

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 29.01.13 21:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:NEWS UPDATE:

I have just finished reading the McCanns' lawyers' 'Skeleton Argument', which runs to 15 pages.

Isabel Martorell, Partner of Carter-Ruck and her support staff, including an Assistant Solicitor

PLUS

PLUS

Jacob Dean, barister.

Apparently these already mighty legal resources are not considered strong enough to overwhelm me.

So, at the hearing on Tuesday 5 February, Jacob Dean will merely be the Junior barrister in the proceedings.

The McCanns have also appointed a Senior barrister to lead their case to impriosn me...

Oh dear!

No wonder the Frank Warren v Random House case is cited. She represented Warren in that case! She also advised the McCanns in their action against the Express Group.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.01.13 21:52

They call themselves Christians and this Justice. Tony if I was to say what I really want to I would be banned. Intimidation nothing more, nothing less.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 21:53

Why doesn't one self-respecting journalist pick up on this case and its over-kill ...?

And "they" must be desperate ... I think, they are ... I do ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 29.01.13 21:55

PLUS

PLUS

Jacob Dean, barister.

Again in the abuse of process. Unnecessary expense.

I so hope the Judge will see what greedy fools they are against one unrepresented man. Disgusting, every one of them.

You must be terrifying Tony, to have an entire Battalion pitched against you.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 29.01.13 22:01

@Nina wrote:They call themselves Christians and this Justice. Tony if I was to say what I really want to I would be banned. Intimidation nothing more, nothing less.

The ex MP. Margaret Moran, was also as litigious and aggressive as the McCanns. Look what's happened to her. Some say she got off lightly. Imagine having to feign mental illness for any length of time.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 29.01.13 22:02

I bet that lot are costing them something !

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:02

Question: If, I say IF Tony would be indeed be convicted to prison for contempt of court, is there a way to bail him out till the next court session's "stay" lifted, which would be about libel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:03

@Woofer wrote:I bet that lot are costing them something !

They've got a couple of millionaire backers though haven't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:06

@admin wrote:

Do they really still have all of that backing? I've seen millionaires backing-out years ago and others going very silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:08

Châtelaine wrote:
@admin wrote:

Do they really still have all of that backing? I've seen millionaires backing-out years ago and others going very silent.

Kennedy and Smethurst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:10

@admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@admin wrote:

Kennedy and Smethurst.
Right.
Why them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 29.01.13 22:14

The press really ought to know about this - it has to go out there so people can hear about a solitary man defending himself against the most massive army. It`s so out of all proportion. Maybe some tweets are in order. I hope everyone tweets right up until and after the 6th Feb.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 29.01.13 22:17

Châtelaine wrote:
@admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@admin wrote:

Kennedy and Smethurst.
Right.
Why them?

Don`t want to prejudice the site - but it doesn`t take much imagination to guess why.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:18

@Woofer wrote:The press really ought to know about this - it has to go out there so people can hear about a solitary man defending himself against the most massive army. It`s so out of all proportion. Maybe some tweets are in order. I hope everyone tweets right up until and after the 6th Feb.

There is not one journalist in this god-forsaken country that has the balls to report this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.01.13 22:20

@Woofer wrote:The press really ought to know about this - it has to go out there so people can hear about a solitary man defending himself against the most massive army. It`s so out of all proportion. Maybe some tweets are in order. I hope everyone tweets right up until and after the 6th Feb.

I wish I knew how to do that, tweet that is, because it does seem to be a way to get the news of this to thousands.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 29.01.13 22:20

PLUS

PLUS

Jacob Dean, barister.

Tony, you are so correct, they would have wished you to back down but you haven't and I trust, nor will you.
You do have Mr. Justice Tugendhat.
He is his own boss when it comes to dealing with the surreal.
The above all-trail-blazing-show is just so overwhelmingly unbalanced. All the kings horses and all the kings men are being sent out to deal with a commoner. It's LAUGHABLE.
I have just grabbed some websites which Mr. Justice Tugendhat has dealt with recently.

http://www.thelawyer.com/rpc-wins-landmark-media-harassment-case-for-daily-mail/1012718.article the comments below the article are good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213118/Judge-throws-Freddie-Starrs-bid-libel-injunction.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236087/Judge-attacks-privacy-claim-extortion-victory-free-speech.html
Mr. Justice Tugendhat is to my mind, completely perceptive and fair.

Think of David and Goliath, it's in the Bible for a good reason. It's to arm the apparent underdog with the courage to go out and take the giants on.

Every part of my strength is being sent to you with this post. I know there are many who send you all their strength too.

No one is sticking up for Madeleine other than the few that we know. The poor little girl deserves some recognition for her sad little life.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:21

@admin wrote:

There is not one journalist in this god-forsaken country that has the balls to report this case.
IMO they'll grow the balls when the time is ripe. Also IMO they all have their drawers filled with articles to be released the moment that ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.01.13 22:21

@admin wrote:

No there isn't but you can bet they know.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:23

@Nina wrote:
@admin wrote:

No there isn't but you can bet they know.

Yes they do. They're watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.13 22:26

And on that note, I bid you all "bonne nuit", good night, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.01.13 22:26

@admin wrote:

I am going to stick up for the journalists here. Most of them WANT to report all sorts of things, but are NOT ALLOWED to by their editors, the press and media owners and those who influence and control the editor and owners.

All together now, what was it that Clarence Mitchell said to L'Espresso:

"My job is to _____ ____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____."

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum