The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Barry George loses compensation case

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Inspectorfrost on 25.01.13 23:14

@Olive_Boyle wrote:His motive - that he was a mentally deranged and an obsessed psychopath.

He had obsessive tendencies towards celebrities. She lived round the corner. I'm sure he knew this. Maybe he'd seen her before on occasions. She became his obsession. Proof is there that he was a violent nutter.

This is all my opinion obviously but you asked for a scenario and that's what I think.

The Police don't seem to even have had a sniff at another suspect and I'm sure I read that they arn't going to re-open the case. Which might suggest they really believe they got their man. Maybe they know stuff that we don't.

People say he wasn't clever enough to plan/commit this crime. I say he got lucky.

Fair enough if you think he didn't do it. I could well be wrong. I suspect we will never know the truth.

Can you link for me something which shows where SHE became his obsession?

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Olive_Boyle on 25.01.13 23:18




Can you link for me something which shows where SHE became his obsession?[/quote]

I didn't say it was fact I said it was my opinion. Although
there is proof somewhere that he was obsessed with women that worked at
the BBC.

Olive_Boyle

Posts : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Inspectorfrost on 25.01.13 23:26

@Olive_Boyle wrote:



Can you link for me something which shows where SHE became his obsession?

I didn't say it was fact I said it was my opinion. Although
there is proof somewhere that he was obsessed with women that worked at
the BBC.[/quote]

So he just shot her blank range why?

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Olive_Boyle on 25.01.13 23:54

I told you why. Cos he is a nutter!

Nutter's don't need a reason. Its an urge.

Olive_Boyle

Posts : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.01.13 0:06

@Olive_Boyle wrote:I told you why. Cos he is a nutter!

Nutter's don't need a reason. Its an urge.

Sorry but there are nutters in this world in all shapes and forms

You canbe a nutter and never harm anyone in any way shape or form to the other extreme

i want to hear your evidence this nutter took a gun to Dando and why

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Olive_Boyle on 26.01.13 0:21

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:I told you why. Cos he is a nutter!

Nutter's don't need a reason. Its an urge.

Sorry but there are nutters in this world in all shapes and forms

You canbe a nutter and never harm anyone in any way shape or form to the other extreme

i want to hear your evidence this nutter took a gun to Dando and why

We are and have been talking about the Barry George nutter. I haven't called anyone else a nutter.

There is proof he is a nutter - he went to prison for harming women. He has nutter urges.

As I keep repeating myself I do not have proof, it is my opinion.

I think we are discussing 3 things here.

1. Did Barry George kill Jill Dando? Well we disagree on this and its not really worth arguing over as we are not going to change each others minds. We will never know for sure unless someone confesses. Can't see that happening.

2. Did he deserve compensation? You say he did. Maybe he did but the Courts say he didn't. I say I'm glad he didn't.

3. Do you support a man with his violent background? This is what I don't understand and am arguing. Why are you all supporting him with his background? Let him rot.

Olive_Boyle

Posts : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.01.13 0:41

@Olive_Boyle wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:I told you why. Cos he is a nutter!

Nutter's don't need a reason. Its an urge.

Sorry but there are nutters in this world in all shapes and forms

You canbe a nutter and never harm anyone in any way shape or form to the other extreme

i want to hear your evidence this nutter took a gun to Dando and why

We are and have been talking about the Barry George nutter. I haven't called anyone else a nutter.

There is proof he is a nutter - he went to prison for harming women. He has nutter urges.

As I keep repeating myself I do not have proof, it is my opinion.

I think we are discussing 3 things here.

1. Did Barry George kill Jill Dando? Well we disagree on this and its not really worth arguing over as we are not going to change each others minds. We will never know for sure unless someone confesses. Can't see that happening.

2. Did he deserve compensation? You say he did. Maybe he did but the Courts say he didn't. I say I'm glad he didn't.

3. Do you support a man with his violent background? This is what I don't understand and am arguing. Why are you all supporting him with his background? Let him rot.

I take offense to your third point, asking questions around a case as to innocence or guilt dance is not supporting a violent mans actionss, duh

You still havent made ANY link from NG to JDs death
Olive if you Are sure he dun it spill all the credible evidence

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 9:26

This case certainly still arouses a lot of heated debate.

There was evidence that George had taken a shine to Diana, Princess of Wales; there is footage of him being interviewed on, or close to, the day of her funeral. I always thought that Jill Dando resembled Diana a bit and wondered if George had transferred his attentions to her and then got incensed with rage about her plans to marry.

However, there was nothing found to suggest that he was interested in her and he was the sort of person who generally made his feelings known.

It did seem to be an instance of "stitch up the local nutcase" to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.01.13 10:30

This case is yet another that re-enforce my utter contempt of capital punishment and my sincere hope it is never brought back.
You can release and maybe compensate a jailed man. A fried or poisoned one isn't so lucky :'(

I for one do not believe Barry George did this. The evidence is flimsy at very best. Jill Dando bless her was shot dead on her doorstep, clinical execution. 'Nutters like George' as Olive Boyle calls him would not have that level of control. His MO was sexual assault wasn't it, not a hands-off one shot job. If a said 'nutter' were so obsessed he would have done more, imo.

What worries me Olive Boyle is your seeming opinion that if you have a bad past, and you are arrested for something else, you must automatically be 'left to rot'. Why? I'm sure none of us could say we are free from bad actions. I can't remember where I read this (I read way too much lol) "99% of us, if tapped on the shoulder and told 'all is discovered' would drop dead with fright" - probably true.

All I can say is I hope Olive Boyle never sits on a jury. The loss of years if he is indeed is innocent is shocking, and the 'who cares? Let him rot' attitude is scary.

I was raped when I was 21 by someone I'd known since primary school. I HATE the b*stard. I would love to see him pay. (I'm not 100% convinced his conscience is doing the job) BUT if I found he was jailed for something he hadn't done, I wouldn't even say 'good, let him rot'
The point is, while these people 'rot' and its case closed, the real perp is still out there. Is that justice? I think not.

Back to Jill, her murder had all the hallmarks of a paid, quick 'clean kill' - hit in other words... Wink

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barry George loses compensation case

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 15:10

Well said, Rainbow.

Olive, here's a present for you The Cutting Edge documentary screened on the eve of Barry's 2nd appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvO63fnwiQ

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum