The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 17:37

94 minutes of K&G.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 17:42

Anyone who manages to watch it deserves a medal!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 18:20

I was lucky, Jean. Something went wrong with the download, so ... I'm going to look at something else now ;-)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.01.13 22:33

Jean wrote:Anyone who manages to watch it deserves a medal!

Me please!

big grin

Thanks Tcat.

Just a couple points.

They said that on the first night they went to have dinner with the kids at the millenium which was half a mile away, the kids were tired and it was a long walk as they had no buggies and they struggled to carry them. So after that experience they thought it might be better to go eat at the tapas bar which was 50 yards away only, much much better. You would think this means it would better for them and the kids both, but no, they left the kids on their own. So what was the argument again?

Towards the end Gerry said they almost thought about not going to the tapas that night. As if to suggest they were going to stay in. But then says to Kate remember? we werent sure we could get into the tapas bar that night.

Then Kate says they talked about them all going to the millenium on the thursday night but because they didnt have a buggy and it was far away and it was late for the kids they didnt. Why discuss doing this at all when their first experience put them right off it. And how does going to the millenium on the thursday matter in any way at all. Why take the kids to there and not the tapas bar?

Nothing major, just a niggle or two that they were both being economical with the truth.

Kate says the penny dropped when she was being interrogated in september and she realised the police hadnt been looking for Madeleine. Hello? Before the British police suggested to bring in cadaver dogs that is all they bleeding did.

There were a couple other things in it, but tbh I can't be bothered.

Kate Mccann was very emotional in that documentary, Gerry was typically a cajoling figure, one wonders where the smirks and smiles come from in the circumstances. Its as if he is talking about someone elses child. Quite bizarre to watch.










Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by HiDeHo on 30.01.13 0:25

Was watching Come Dine with Me and they mentioned 'Dispatches' was on afterwards, (which reminded me) so did a quick Youtube search...just in case..and THERE IT WAS!!! tcat! Thank you...

Now...May I add it to my collection..or just use portions with absolutely credits and links to your channel and other videos?

I understand if you preferred not to allow...but I need to check...

Regardless...I am so looking forward to watching it...

Do you have any other little gems?

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2426
Reputation : 593
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What happened? It disappeared to a #

Post by HiDeHo on 30.01.13 1:22

What happened?

It disappeared to a 'whoops ' page?

I cant even find your channel!

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2426
Reputation : 593
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 8:46

@HiDeHo wrote:What happened?

It disappeared to a 'whoops ' page?

I cant even find your channel!

I get the message that the user of the channel has stoped the account..

what happened?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Lady-Heather on 30.01.13 9:41

I have a copy of the Dispatches vid, if it can be uploaded to the Press / Video archives? If that's allowed that is, as it might be protected by copywrite.

Yes I get the message too that the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

Lady-Heather

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by russiandoll on 30.01.13 12:40

pretty sure in her book Kate describes a beach trip, I read somewhere about a borrowed buggy for that trip....I thought it was in the book. Was it borrowed from OC?
Didn't any of their pals bring a buggy considering the age of their little ones? I'd have thought, given the e mails between David and Matt before theholiday, that they would have discussed such a practical issue.
Regardless I also read the beach was 5 mins away, so would have thought they would request and use a buggy for the longer trip to the mill if that was where they considered eating with the children one evening....a strange one.

but then they needed to be away from the children for abduction to be possible
but not so far away that they could not plausibly do the checking and on one of these checks to find her missing.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 12:45

@russiandoll wrote:pretty sure in her book Kate describes a beach trip, I read somewhere about a borrowed buggy for that trip....I thought it was in the book. Was it borrowed from OC?
Didn't any of their pals bring a buggy considering the age of their little ones? I'd have thought, given the e mails between David and Matt before theholiday, that they would have discussed such a practical issue.
Regardless I also read the beach was 5 mins away, so would have thought they would request and use a buggy for the longer trip to the mill if that was where they considered eating with the children one evening....a strange one.

but then they needed to be away from the children for abduction to be possible
but not so far away that they could not plausibly do the checking and on one of these checks to find her missing.



GM Statement 10 May 2007

Concerning the routine, on Tuesday there was a slight change given that after lunch, at 13h30, the deponent and KATE decided to take the three children to Praia da Luz, having gone on foot, taking only the twins in baby buggies. They all left by the main door because of the buggies, went around to the right, down the street of the "BATISTA" supermarket and went to the beach along a road directly ahead

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Lady-Heather on 30.01.13 13:33

IIRC, KM said that they first intended to go to the Millenium on the Thurs, but decided not to as they didn't have a buggy. But they had one on the Tues? Did they have one or not?

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going. And er, and did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

Kate said: "In fact we were all, we were all going to go up to the Millennium again, that was with the kids, which is what we did the first night. It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night." .. from the mccannnfiles.com: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id100.html

Lady-Heather

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by bobbin on 30.01.13 13:44

@Lady-Heather wrote:IIRC, KM said that they first intended to go to the Millenium on the Thurs, but decided not to as they didn't have a buggy. But they had one on the Tues? Did they have one or not?

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going. And er, and did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

Kate said: "In fact we were all, we were all going to go up to the Millennium again, that was with the kids, which is what we did the first night. It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night." .. from the mccannnfiles.com: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id100.html

If they were talking about going to the Millenium were they going to cancel their booking with the Tapas, the one negotiated for the whole week by the tall thin man.
If they thought they didn't have a booking at Tapas, because it was supposedly in such demand, how did they then get their table which was miraculously available.
Once again, doesn't any of it make any sense or ring true.

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Nina on 30.01.13 13:53

@russiandoll wrote:pretty sure in her book Kate describes a beach trip, I read somewhere about a borrowed buggy for that trip....I thought it was in the book. Was it borrowed from OC?
Didn't any of their pals bring a buggy considering the age of their little ones? I'd have thought, given the e mails between David and Matt before theholiday, that they would have discussed such a practical issue.
Regardless I also read the beach was 5 mins away, so would have thought they would request and use a buggy for the longer trip to the mill if that was where they considered eating with the children one evening....a strange one.

but then they needed to be away from the children for abduction to be possible
but not so far away that they could not plausibly do the checking and on one of these checks to find her missing.

Yes on the bus video one of the babies is in a buggy, the Payne's youngest I think.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2696
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 14:18

Can admin plz correct Madeleine misspelled name in the name of the topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 14:22

Moa wrote:Can admin plz correct Madeleine misspelled name in the name of the topic.

Done thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 30.01.13 22:56

@Lady-Heather wrote:[..]

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going. And er, and did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

[...]
***
Can someone explain to me how one could "almost think about" something ... ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 30.01.13 23:02

Châtelaine wrote:
@Lady-Heather wrote:[..]

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going. And er, and did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

[...]
***
Can someone explain to me how one could "almost think about" something ... ?
Thats gerry mccann magician speak ie its a lie

Eta i hope tcat is ok who uploaded the video and wasnt harrassed by anyone INTO DELETING his youtube account

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: channel 4 documentary Searching for Madeleine Where can I find it?

Post by Guest on 31.01.13 16:24

tcat HiDeHo asked a question on the previous page about your youtube account gone, and the video you uploaded gone too??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum