The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by aiyoyo on 21.01.13 13:18

candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom

Another Bogus PI headquarter set up by you know who?
A branch office if you like in Leicestershire, in addition to the one in Knutsford, and the one on top of the cliff run by ex-police turned PI.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 13:19

candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by bobbin on 21.01.13 13:22

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ

is the McCs old address available somewhere in the files, I thought it was.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 21.01.13 13:24

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Is it really possible for this case to get any weirder

PS: Excellent sleuthing by the person who found the picture and accompanying story on the BBC website. Anyone know if the Express' James Murray has been informed that his story has been exposed for what it is?

Come on ShuBOb, you don't seriously think James Murray doesn't already know that?
He doesnt give two monkeys. So long as the pink aspect says jump he asks how high - the mccanns sell papers.

Oh I believe he does but it would be nice if he knows his little "exclusive" is not so exclusive anymore

PS: I still think Richard Desmond and his Express crew are playing the McCanns at their game.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by bobbin on 21.01.13 13:27

@bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ

is the McCs old address available somewhere in the files, I thought it was.

ETA just found it on the net, Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside. ... address was 14
Queniborough Hall Drive, Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by aiyoyo on 21.01.13 13:28

@bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ

is the McCs old address available somewhere in the files, I thought it was.

Freakily eerie all these coincidences!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 13:32

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Is it really possible for this case to get any weirder

PS: Excellent sleuthing by the person who found the picture and accompanying story on the BBC website. Anyone know if the Express' James Murray has been informed that his story has been exposed for what it is?

Come on ShuBOb, you don't seriously think James Murray doesn't already know that?
He doesnt give two monkeys. So long as the pink aspect says jump he asks how high - the mccanns sell papers.

Oh I believe he does but it would be nice if he knows his little "exclusive" is not so exclusive anymore

PS: I still think Richard Desmond and his Express crew are playing the McCanns at their game.
I agree with you. Those people for sure all know a lot more about the PR game that's been played than they've ever said in public, or said at Leveson.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 13:37

@aiyoyo wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ

is the McCs old address available somewhere in the files, I thought it was.

Freakily eerie all these coincidences!
4 minutes away, according to Googlemaps. Small world.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Inner Guard security website

Post by worriedmum on 21.01.13 13:39


worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 21.01.13 13:40

I think we should exercise caution re this Drayton person as it's unclear if it's the same one referred to in the email. Seems a coincidence though but who knows! This case is full of coincidences

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by statsman on 21.01.13 13:41

He doesn't give two monkeys. So long as the pink aspect says jump he asks how high - the mccanns sell papers.

He might do if Private Eye gets a hold of the story and makes a fool of him.

statsman

Posts : 118
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by monkey mind on 21.01.13 13:44

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inner Guard address in Queninborough.

Inner Guard Security Limited
6B Threeways Farm
1578 Melton Road
Queniborough
Leicestershire
LE7 3FN
United Kingdom
***
For what it's worth: McCanns lived in Queniborough before they moved to Rothley.
14 Queniborough Hall Drive,
Queniborough, Leicestershire, LE7 3DZ
Might be worht quite a lot.....

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Lady-Heather on 21.01.13 13:45

innerguardsecurity.net Registrar Whois

Registrant:
nexus22.com
1088a Melton Road
Syston
leicester, LE7 2HA
GB

Domain name: INNERGUARDSECURITY.NET


Administrative Contact:
payne, charles @nexus22.com
1088a Melton Road
Syston
leicester, LE7 2HA
GB
+44.1162605300
Technical Contact:
payne, charles @nexus22.com
1088a Melton Road
Syston
leicester, LE7 2HA
GB
+44.1162605300


Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 07-Jun-2012.
Record expires on 29-Jan-2013.
Record created on 29-Jan-2009.


Lady-Heather

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 13:47

@ShuBob wrote:I think we should exercise caution re this Drayton person as it's unclear if it's the same one referred to in the email. Seems a coincidence though but who knows! This case is full of coincidences

Yes, we must be careful. It is only natural for people to google about this. Obviously this address of the company is on the net, but we should be guarded in what we actually post. It is a coincidence, yes, but we do not know it as a fact......so tread carefully please.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by monkey mind on 21.01.13 13:56

@bobbin wrote:Also director of Inner Guard along with Julie Draycott we have Mr. D.M. Draycott.

Business doesn’t look too profitable at the moment does it.


DM Draycott and M Draycott in relation to Inner Guard Securities are one in the same personk, same date of birth

http://www.dellam.com/06513576-INNER%20GUARD%20SECURITY%20LIMITED.html

Further good info on company and other founding director Pershoton Ram also of Leics can be found here....

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3759189


monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Nina on 21.01.13 14:05

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet as only on the early pages but the lady just in front of the two swarthy gents is also pulling a red suitcase that matches the swarthy man in checked shorts red suitcase.
Admin please remove if already posted, roses

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by monkey mind on 21.01.13 14:07

Yes, there is no evidence to say that the Mark Draycott referred to in the email is the same one who is company director of Inner Guard Securities Leicester. As such I should like to clarify a hasty typo, a comment I made in a post on page 7 of this thread it should have read

“So if this is the same Mark Draycott whom the email was sent to, and I’ll bet it could be, how on earth did this bozo in Brazil get his details to contact? What made him write to him? Not exactly plastered all over the net is he.”

Apologies for my hasty error.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 14:14

@monkey mind wrote:Yes, there is no evidence to say that the Mark Draycott referred to in the email is the same one who is company director of Inner Guard Securities Leicester. As such I should like to clarify a hasty typo, a comment I made in a post on page 7 of this thread it should have read

“So if this is the same Mark Draycott whom the email was sent to, and I’ll bet it could be, how on earth did this bozo in Brazil get his details to contact? What made him write to him? Not exactly plastered all over the net is he.”

Apologies for my hasty error.

Have changed it for you monkeymind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by monkey mind on 21.01.13 14:19

[quote="candyfloss"]
@monkey mind wrote:
Have changed it for you monkeymind
Most grateful Candyfloss thumbsup

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.01.13 15:10

@happychick wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've just seen on TMCF a post from Pamalam, who got 2 emails from Brazil with a text.doc and a photo. The photo fits the Express' description perfectly. In the same thread Reggie Dunlop posts this same photo, which is documented to be .... from a security alert at Ibiza airport in June 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6256944.stm

Mods, if it's against the rules to bring stuff from other fora, please delete.

So that ph
oto was actually taken in Ibiza but they're using it for a false sighting in Brazil...?
I have just viewed the photo in question. Along with the missent e-mail etc I can't decide between these possibilities:
1)A monumental b*lls up has been made with the missent e-mail
2)Somebody within TM has had enough and wanted to draw attention to the lies and spin
3)They are a nutter! Plain and simple....

The photo itself beggars belief. This was June 07, less than a month after the 'abduction'. 'Maddies' face was worldwide... Look how many people are around this child, yet nnobody noticed the most famous missing girl in the world was amongst them? What nonsense - pffft!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Cristobell on 21.01.13 15:38

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@happychick wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've just seen on TMCF a post from Pamalam, who got 2 emails from Brazil with a text.doc and a photo. The photo fits the Express' description perfectly. In the same thread Reggie Dunlop posts this same photo, which is documented to be .... from a security alert at Ibiza airport in June 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6256944.stm

Mods, if it's against the rules to bring stuff from other fora, please delete.

So that ph
oto was actually taken in Ibiza but they're using it for a false sighting in Brazil...?
I have just viewed the photo in question. Along with the missent e-mail etc I can't decide between these possibilities:
1)A monumental b*lls up has been made with the missent e-mail
2)Somebody within TM has had enough and wanted to draw attention to the lies and spin
3)They are a nutter! Plain and simple....

The photo itself beggars belief. This was June 07, less than a month after the 'abduction'. 'Maddies' face was worldwide... Look how many people are around this child, yet nnobody noticed the most famous missing girl in the world was amongst them? What nonsense - pffft!



Agree, so slapdash, I sense the hand of mad marcos and desperation.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 21.01.13 15:40

Do the "9 bandits" = the Tapas 9?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by monkey mind on 21.01.13 16:04

@ShuBob wrote:Do the "9 bandits" = the Tapas 9?
In this instance I would doubt that very much ShuBob. According to the Express article...

“The man suggests paedophile Raymond Hewlett, who died of throat cancer, aged 64, in Germany in 2010, was involved with others in the abduction.”

It further says.....

Hewlett denied taking Madeleine but later mysteriously said she had been “stolen to order” by gipsies. In an e-mail to the Yard, the man writes in Portuguese: “The London police holds in its hands the real opportunity to rescue Madeleine. I know how.”

Seeing as how that last sentence is in quotation marks are we to assume that SY showed the Express this email? I find it difficult to conclude otherwise.

Nice!!

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 16:10

@monkey mind wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Do the "9 bandits" = the Tapas 9?
In this instance I would doubt that very much ShuBob. According to the Express article...

“The man suggests paedophile Raymond Hewlett, who died of throat cancer, aged 64, in Germany in 2010, was involved with others in the abduction.”

It further says.....

Hewlett denied taking Madeleine but later mysteriously said she had been “stolen to order” by gipsies. In an e-mail to the Yard, the man writes in Portuguese: “The London police holds in its hands the real opportunity to rescue Madeleine. I know how.”

Seeing as how that last sentence is in quotation marks are we to assume that SY showed the Express this email? I find it difficult to conclude otherwise.

Nice!!

Didn't Isobel Duarte have a copy, she had the photo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Kidnap photo shock SY has new picture that seems to show Madeleine in Brazil

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 16:14

candyfloss wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Do the "9 bandits" = the Tapas 9?
In this instance I would doubt that very much ShuBob. According to the Express article...

“The man suggests paedophile Raymond Hewlett, who died of throat cancer, aged 64, in Germany in 2010, was involved with others in the abduction.”

It further says.....

Hewlett denied taking Madeleine but later mysteriously said she had been “stolen to order” by gipsies. In an e-mail to the Yard, the man writes in Portuguese: “The London police holds in its hands the real opportunity to rescue Madeleine. I know how.”

Seeing as how that last sentence is in quotation marks are we to assume that SY showed the Express this email? I find it difficult to conclude otherwise.

Nice!!

Didn't Isobel Duarte have a copy, she had the photo.



She has been contacted too by this man.......

[quote]



We can also reveal the man has been in contact with Isabel Duarte, Kate and Gerry McCann’s civil lawyer in Lisbon.
Mrs Duarte told the Sunday Express: “It is an interesting picture but you cannot say it is Madeleine.




“I communicated with him by e-mail because I wanted to know where the picture was taken and who took it and who the men are.

“He was not prepared to tell me but said he would talk to the police. I don’t know exactly what this guy wants but it needs to be checked out. It is a matter for the police to look into.”

Last week she sent all details of her correspondence with the man to Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry in Leicestershire.



http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/371953/Madeleine-McCann-kidnap-photo-shock



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum