The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A Place for Paedophiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Place for Paedophiles

Post by bristow on 15.01.13 9:38

I remember watching this a few years ago, a disturbing documentary about a controversial residential unit for paedophiles, another in depth programme from Louis Theroux.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Place for Paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.01.13 16:04

I think the best place for paedophiles is 3,000,000,000 miles away into outer space with no shuttle available for the return journey. Failing that, a smallish island in the middle of a huge ocean surrounded by sharks and poisonous jellyfish with no boats!!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.01.13 17:47

@bristow wrote:I remember watching this a few years ago, a disturbing documentary about a controversial residential unit for paedophiles, another in depth programme from Louis Theroux.

I thank you for posting this.

I delayed watching it until today. As a victim of child sexual abuse these things take a deep breath to watch and to be mindful not to look at scars and pick at old wounds.

I'm not going to give a critique of the content of the documentary. I think it speaks for itself.

What I do want to say is that I wish all of those people in that US 'facility' were placed on an island, surrounded by a rough sea, given a bag of seeds, a shovel, a gardening book and a Bible. By all means give them the means to survive. I doubt many 'therapists' would venture to that island if their services were free of charge.

I watched this programme and felt sympathy for the paedophiles. YES, I felt sympathy for them. That's what they do!

So, let them be better occupied in their struggle for survival to provide food, heat and shelter for themselves on an island with no children, no pro-creation possibilities and just a couple of good books. They'll survive with these tools, of that I'm fairly sure.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 17.01.13 18:21

@aquila wrote:
@bristow wrote:I remember watching this a few years ago, a disturbing documentary about a controversial residential unit for paedophiles, another in depth programme from Louis Theroux.

I thank you for posting this.

I delayed watching it until today. As a victim of child sexual abuse these things take a deep breath to watch and to be mindful not to look at scars and pick at old wounds.

I hope you are ok aquila, I am very sad to hear that you were a victim yourself and that posting this hasn't distressed you too much.

I agree with your excellent idea, that would be the very best place for paedophiles.
Separate islands for separate sexes too, just in case they bred.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum