The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Woofer on 12.01.13 23:32

Could David Icke have been right all along?

Sunday Express Front Page -

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23skypapers&src=hash

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 12.01.13 23:38

@Woofer wrote:Could David Icke have been right all along?

Sunday Express Front Page -

[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23skypapers&src=hash
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23skypapers&src=hash[/quote[/url]]







And this from the Star........






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 13.01.13 2:00

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING

JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.

The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrified victim in a candle-lit basement.

He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil
worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville
Hospital.


http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 13.01.13 9:00

What is the Latin for Hail Satan ?
How would an adolescent girl in a hospital know this ?
Are not the bare facts bad enough without inventing things ?
This plays into the hands of any other accused persons, and provides an instant line of defence.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.01.13 9:57

@PeterMac wrote:What is the Latin for Hail Satan ?

ANSWER: Ave Satanas (see the full article below)

How would an adolescent girl in a hospital know this ?
Are not the bare facts bad enough without inventing things ?
This plays into the hands of any other accused persons, and provides an instant line of defence.
I do not think that either of the two young women who separately, from different parts of the country, without knowing each oher, made disclosures to Valerie Sinason, were making things up. Let us see the full article report so that we can evaluate their credibilty:

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING



Jimmy Savile raped a 12-year-old girl

Sunday January 13,2013

By James Fielding

JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.

The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.

He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. The attack, which happened in 1975, shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror.

Savile, who died aged 84 in October 2011, is now Britain’s worst sex offender after police revealed he preyed on at least 450 victims aged eight to 47.

The girl kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.

Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.

“She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.

“She recognised him because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from the side of the mask. He was not the leader but he was seen as important because of his fame.

“She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan’, being chanted. There was no mention of any other child being there and she cannot remember how long the attack lasted but she was left extremely frightened and shaken.”

"She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor" - Valerie Sinason

Savile was a volunteer porter and fundraiser at the hospital between 1965 and 1988 and had his own quarters there.

Five years after the hospital attack, he abused a second victim during another black mass ceremony held at a house in a wealthy London street.

The woman was 21 at the time and was made to attend an orgy, which later took on a darker twist.

Dr Sinason, director of the Clinic for Dissociative Studies in London, said: “A second victim approached me in 1993. She said she had been ‘lent out’ as a supposedly consenting prostituted woman at a party in a London house in 1980.

“The first part of the evening started off with an orgy but half-way through some of the participants left.

“Along with other young women, the victim was shepherded to wait in another room before being brought back to find Savile in a master of ceremonies kind of role with a group wearing robes and masks. She too heard Latin chanting and instantly recognised satanist regalia. Although the girl was a young adult, who was above the age of consent, she had suffered a history of sexual abuse and was extremely vulnerable.”

Both victims contacted Dr Sinason, who is president of the Institute of Psychotherapy and Disability, while she was involved in a Department of Health-funded study into sexual abuse committed during rituals and religious ceremonies. She said: “Both these witnesses did speak to police at the time but were vulnerable witnesses and on encountering any surprise or shock did not dare to give all the details.”

The police took no action.

Dr Sinason added: “Savile was still a huge celebrity in the early Nineties, let’s not forget, and there was never any action taken against him or any of the others involved.

“Neither girl knew one another, they lived in different parts of the country and contacted me a year apart yet their experiences are very similar. Whether Savile was a practising Satanist or merely enjoyed dressing up to scare his victims even more will perhaps never be known but he left those two girls mentally scarred.”

Dr Sinason has passed details of the abuse to officers from the Savile inquiry, Operation Yewtree.

A joint report published on ­Friday by the Metropolitan Police and the NSPCC uncovered at least 30 claims of abuse at Stoke Mandeville.

The hospital said it was unable to discuss individual cases while its own “Speaking Out” investigation was ongoing.

Anne Eden, chief executive of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, said: “As the investigation’s name suggests, it is very keen to hear from anybody with any knowledge that they feel could help its work or anybody that needs support because of Jimmy Savile’s alleged behaviour.”


+++++++++++++++++

P.S. Whether you beleive that Satan is a real entity or not, no-one can deny that many people, including a number of minor celebrities and rock music performers, profess to worship him - and take part in Satanic rituals and practices. Also worthy of note is how widely the two fingered (2nd and 5th) 'Sign of Baphomet' is on display these days

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 13.01.13 12:16

@PeterMac wrote:What is the Latin for Hail Satan ?
How would an adolescent girl in a hospital know this ?
Are not the bare facts bad enough without inventing things ?
This plays into the hands of any other accused persons, and provides an instant line of defence.

It sounds to me from reading the article that the victim just told what she heard (Ave Satanas) and the the Doctor (or paper) just translated it.

“She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Woofer on 13.01.13 12:59

@PeterMac wrote:What is the Latin for Hail Satan ?
How would an adolescent girl in a hospital know this ?
Are not the bare facts bad enough without inventing things ?
This plays into the hands of any other accused persons, and provides an instant line of defence.

PeterMac - what makes you think this was invented?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 13:01

@PeterMac wrote:What is the Latin for Hail Satan ?
How would an adolescent girl in a hospital know this ?
Are not the bare facts bad enough without inventing things ?
This plays into the hands of any other accused persons, and provides an instant line of defence.
Peter, to me it appears that the young girl simpy recounted the words or more precisely what they sounded like to Dr Sinason. There is no indication that the child knew what they meant, quite the contrary, simply what they sounded like. Dr Sinason appears to have made the translation of Ave Satanas and judging by her description of the ritualistic quality and how he was dressed it isn’t an unreasonable one. After all, Ave Satanas can hardly be mistaken for Ave Maria, Ave Deus or Ave Jesus.

Would anyone deny that Satan worship does not exist? Or insist that the black mass is strictly a creation for films? Does the belief of an atheist deny the reality of the Christian mass or mean it doesn’t take place?

There is no doubt that this foul man’s entire existence was driven by sexual perversion seeking gratification with the young and vulnerable, the mentally ill, the physically ill and if other rumours are correct the dead.
Every perverted act he engaged in oozes the stench of domination. One thing we can say about his nature is that it was very dark indeed. All that considered the odious Saville would appear to be a prime candidate for Satanic ritual.

I tried to explain a couple of months ago how ritual, sygils and the manipulation of energies works. There is more to heaven and earth than nuts and bolts.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 13:05

Tony Bennett “P.S. Whether you beleive that Satan is a real entity or not, no-one can deny that many people, including a number of minor celebrities and rock music performers, profess to worship him - and take part in Satanic rituals and practices. Also worthy of note is how widely the two fingered (2nd and 5th) 'Sign of Baphomet' is on display these days”

Tony is right, the Baphomet hand sign is being flaunted by people in power right left and centre. It isn’t a natural hand position appearing by accident, it is most unnatural. This same sign with fingers pointing down is said to ward off evil or bad luck, in fact the 38the prime minister of Italy Giovani Leone was rather caught out by the media when shaking hands with cholera victims in Naples as whilst he was shaking their hand and wishing them well his other hand was behind his back making this downward sign. For examples of the political elite making this sign (I haven’t read the content of this page simply post it for observation)...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

On a side note, there is a photograph of one of the victims of the Sandy hook shootings, one of the young children Emilie Parker displaying exactly that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30qyITe6PKk

Now I don’t know the provinence of this photo or the circumstances in which it was taken so on it’s own this means nothing but I find the Parker family portrait photograph is interesting in the way the mother and three children are dressed.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/16/robbie-parker-forgives-gunmans-family-sandy-hook-shooting/

Maybe tis just me but that isn’t normal happy child dress is it? Something odd about it. And then I go back to the sign above. Actually, in this family photo Emile is on the right, but I am told the other two children are doing a decent impression of the signe here too......

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 13.01.13 13:22

Short answer to you both.
I don't know.
Many years ago Nottinghamshire Police was involved in an immensely long enquiry into allegations of ritual satanic abuse, which proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it was nothing more than the fevered minds of Social workers, who were feeding off a particularly strange account from the USA.
The stories included secret tunnels from Wollaton Hall ( a large stately home in Nottingham) - babies being cooked in microwave ovens and then eaten, and all sorts of other Hollywood B movie stuff.
Homes had been searched, people had been arrested, but nothing was ever found. You would have thought that perhaps one of the robes or masks might have turned up - but No. Nothing. No children reported missing - presumed eaten. No secret tunnels.

(Of course if you are a true believer the tunnels are SO SECRET that you cannot find them, and the robes would be left in the said tunnels, ditto, and the children for sacrifice one assumes were kept in hutches in the tunnels, - so mere mortals cannot ever even hope to find out what is really going on.)

All it did, like the Orkney case, was show Social Workers up as gullible fools. And dangerous ones at that.
My point was, and is, that the case is already so gross that in the inclusion of stuff like this, which is very probably not capable of independent proof, simply plays into the hands of the defence teams acting for other accused persons. Evidence which is "stretched" beyond normal comprehension is damaging to a prosecution case, and a gift to the defence..

I don't do conspiracy theories as you may know. Reality is usually quite enough.

And as for worship of the devil - as a fairly committed agnostic I think it is just potty.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Woofer on 13.01.13 13:40

Thanks PeterMac. I know you`re agnostic. So are you saying that, in reality, there are no people in the world who worship the devil? Therefore its a conspiracy theory.

So, from that, anyone who believes there are such people are just gullible?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by tigger on 13.01.13 13:54

@PeterMac wrote:Short answer to you both.
I don't know.
Many years ago Nottinghamshire Police was involved in an immensely long enquiry into allegations of ritual satanic abuse, which proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it was nothing more than the fevered minds of Social workers, who were feeding off a particularly strange account from the USA.
The stories included secret tunnels from Wollaton Hall ( a large stately home in Nottingham) - babies being cooked in microwave ovens and then eaten, and all sorts of other Hollywood B movie stuff.
Homes had been searched, people had been arrested, but nothing was ever found. You would have thought that perhaps one of the robes or masks might have turned up - but No. Nothing. No children reported missing - presumed eaten. No secret tunnels.

(Of course if you are a true believer the tunnels are SO SECRET that you cannot find them, and the robes would be left in the said tunnels, ditto, and the children for sacrifice one assumes were kept in hutches in the tunnels, - so mere mortals cannot ever even hope to find out what is really going on.)

All it did, like the Orkney case, was show Social Workers up as gullible fools. And dangerous ones at that.
My point was, and is, that the case is already so gross that in the inclusion of stuff like this, which is very probably not capable of independent proof, simply plays into the hands of the defence teams acting for other accused persons. Evidence which is "stretched" beyond normal comprehension is damaging to a prosecution case, and a gift to the defence..

I don't do conspiracy theories as you may know. Reality is usually quite enough.

And as for worship of the devil - as a fairly committed agnostic I think it is just potty.

I have friends who are Quakers and knew other Quakers in Orkney. The Quakers there used to have meetings to 'pray' in their way for the children on the island who were being neglected by their families.
The social services said they were Satanists 'because they would all sit in one room in silence'. Which is what a Quaker meeting is.
My friends and many others sent postcard to the children taken into care, with simple messages that all would be all right and that they were thinking of them. Hundreds of postcards which never got through to the families or children.

The Satanist angle sells papers, otherwise it isn't germane to the issue. It's enough that he did those terrible things, whatever his diseased mind dreamt up is irrelevant. Satan doesn't exist any more than darkness exists. imo. Darkness is an absence of light which is made of photons and can be measured.

To add @ Monkeymind. Satanism does exist and any group of people engaged in some or other ceremony of black mass or whatever, may well get results. Because energy works whether it's for good or ill.
E.g. when one teams up with another person having the same goal, it's often the case that the combined energy of two people created the work of three or four people.
Physics parallel would be the Arrhenius equation, the energy needed for an electron to jump from one shell to another.
Parapono gave me this link on the different types of psychopaths. Well worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaolinmountainbike
(37 mins) Savile fits the profile very well. Cunning rather than clever.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 13:58

The word agnostic means without knowledge therefore to form an opinion would be a contradiction would it not Peter?

That said, it doesn’t matter what you or I think, it’s what they think, the ones that do the devil worship. The fact that organisations such as The Church of Satan (founding member Anton LaVey) have and do exist is not speculation, the fact that Aleister Crowley attracted countless disciples both his writings such as The Book of the Law or his organisations such as Ordo Templi Orientis, the fact that you could fill a library with the vast volumes of black magic grimoires that have been written since the middle ages cannot be disputed. It may not have been found in Nottinghamshire but that it does exist and has for a very long time is irrefutable

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 13.01.13 14:01

@Woofer wrote:Thanks PeterMac. I know you`re agnostic. So are you saying that, in reality, there are no people in the world who worship the devil? Therefore its a conspiracy theory. So, from that, anyone who believes there are such people are just gullible?
No.
I am saying that people who do it are potty, from my personal point of view of course.
There are people who worship all sorts of things. It doesn't make it worth doing.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 13.01.13 14:04

@monkey mind wrote:The word agnostic means without knowledge therefore to form an opinion would be a contradiction would it not Peter?
I prefer the definition
"a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 14:08

@tigger wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Short answer to you both.
I don't know.
Many years ago Nottinghamshire Police was involved in an immensely long enquiry into allegations of ritual satanic abuse, which proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it was nothing more than the fevered minds of Social workers, who were feeding off a particularly strange account from the USA.
The stories included secret tunnels from Wollaton Hall ( a large stately home in Nottingham) - babies being cooked in microwave ovens and then eaten, and all sorts of other Hollywood B movie stuff.
Homes had been searched, people had been arrested, but nothing was ever found. You would have thought that perhaps one of the robes or masks might have turned up - but No. Nothing. No children reported missing - presumed eaten. No secret tunnels.

(Of course if you are a true believer the tunnels are SO SECRET that you cannot find them, and the robes would be left in the said tunnels, ditto, and the children for sacrifice one assumes were kept in hutches in the tunnels, - so mere mortals cannot ever even hope to find out what is really going on.)

All it did, like the Orkney case, was show Social Workers up as gullible fools. And dangerous ones at that.
My point was, and is, that the case is already so gross that in the inclusion of stuff like this, which is very probably not capable of independent proof, simply plays into the hands of the defence teams acting for other accused persons. Evidence which is "stretched" beyond normal comprehension is damaging to a prosecution case, and a gift to the defence..

I don't do conspiracy theories as you may know. Reality is usually quite enough.

And as for worship of the devil - as a fairly committed agnostic I think it is just potty.

I have friends who are Quakers and knew other Quakers in Orkney. The Quakers there used to have meetings to 'pray' in their way for the children on the island who were being neglected by their families.
The social services said they were Satanists 'because they would all sit in one room in silence'. Which is what a Quaker meeting is.
My friends and many others sent postcard to the children taken into care, with simple messages that all would be all right and that they were thinking of them. Hundreds of postcards which never got through to the families or children.

The Satanist angle sells papers, otherwise it isn't germane to the issue. It's enough that he did those terrible things, whatever his diseased mind dreamt up is irrelevant. Satan doesn't exist any more than darkness exists. imo. Darkness is an absence of light which is made of photons and can be measured.

To add @ Monkeymind. Satanism does exist and any group of people engaged in some or other ceremony of black mass or whatever, may well get results. Because energy works whether it's for good or ill.
E.g. when one teams up with another person having the same goal, it's often the case that the combined energy of two people created the work of three or four people.
Physics parallel would be the Arrhenius equation, the energy needed for an electron to jump from one shell to another.
Parapono gave me this link on the different types of psychopaths. Well worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaolinmountainbike
(37 mins) Savile fits the profile very well. Cunning rather than clever.
Again Tigger your opinion or mine or Peter’s as to whether Satan exists or not is quite irrelevant to the issue of whether Satan worship exists. There are people that think he does, that by worshipping him or his principle they can gain power or favour and countless volumes containing various spells, rituals and practices have been written to that end. It’s a fact.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 14:38

@PeterMac wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:The word agnostic means without knowledge therefore to form an opinion would be a contradiction would it not Peter?
I prefer the definition
"a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."
Fair enough, I couldn't have known that. I was using it in it's exact translation
a = without or away from
gnosis = knowledge


monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Woofer on 13.01.13 14:58

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Thanks PeterMac. I know you`re agnostic. So are you saying that, in reality, there are no people in the world who worship the devil? Therefore its a conspiracy theory. So, from that, anyone who believes there are such people are just gullible?
No.
I am saying that people who do it are potty, from my personal point of view of course.
There are people who worship all sorts of things. It doesn't make it worth doing.

Jolly good then - we`re agreed !

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 13.01.13 15:16

These two poor women didn’t mention hoods, robes, masks or chanting first time of reporting, why? Because they didn’t think they would be believed. How many more I wonder. I think it’s a dangerous road we travel if we are selective with some of the evidence. If these ladies are telling the truth and I have no reason to disbelieve them, then clearly this apparel and chanting meant something to Saville. What that may be is not clear, but if there are others and they felt they would be believed, then maybe we would find out, maybe we would get the full picture instead of the half of it.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by statsman on 13.01.13 15:17

Clement Attlee is the person that best reflects my feelings about agnosticism.

Here is a dialogue he had with Kenneth Harris, his official biographer.

Attlee: I'm one of those people who is incapable of religious feeling.
Harris: Do you mean you have no feeling about Christianity, or that you have no feeling about God, Christ, and life after death?
Attlee: Believe in the ethics of Christianity. Can't believe in the mumbo jumbo.
Harris: Would you say you are an agnostic?
Attlee: I don't know.

statsman

Posts : 118
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.01.13 17:18

@monkey mind wrote:These two poor women didn’t mention hoods, robes, masks or chanting first time of reporting, why? Because they didn’t think they would be believed. How many more I wonder. I think it’s a dangerous road we travel if we are selective with some of the evidence. If these ladies are telling the truth and I have no reason to disbelieve them, then clearly this apparel and chanting meant something to Saville. What that may be is not clear, but if there are others and they felt they would be believed, then maybe we would find out, maybe we would get the full picture instead of the half of it.
Leaving the issue of Satan-worship aside for a moment, this article in the Sunday Express is part of the process of very slowly, gradually, clearing the pea-souper fog about what Savile and his associates really got up to.

According to the initial police summary report, he committed sexual offences, including rape, on hundreds of children, including rape.

Many of these offences occurred at the heart of the nation's state broadcasting services, the BBC. All viewers pay £140 a year for the privilege of watching this news service channel.

The following are also proven:

1. he had his own lockable premises at the BBC.

2. he had his own, lockable premises at the nation's foremost hospital for treating people with serious injury, Stoke Mandeville

3. he had his own, lockable premises ay the nation's foremost hospital for the criminally insane, Broadmoor Hospital

4. he had access to patients, vulnerable people and chidlren at several other hospitals

5. he also had access to at least two hospital mortuaries

6 he befriended prostitute-murderer Sutcliffe, 'The Yorkshire Ripper', while he was working at Broadmoor Hospital

7. he had a home in Leeds very close to where two of the Sutcliffe murders took place.

Also:

* Prince Charles stayed at his Scotland cottage overnight and thanked Savile aferwards for 'his girls'

* Savile once joked that he had 'killed a few' people

* Savile was known to be associated with and have visited Haut de la Garenne children's home, Jersey

* Savile used lawyers to cover up the extent of his association at Haut de la Garenne

* There is credible evidence that children were abused, raped, tortured and even killed at Haut de la Garenne.

Unproven as yet, but there are credible claims that he:

* practised necrophoilia

* procured girls and boys for rich clients

* used Elm House, along with pervert sex therapist, the late Ray Wyre (who was a friend of the McCanns), for the abuse of children

* took part in, or even organised, Satanic-style rituals at at least two places.

OK, we have had a police report, and everyone seems to think: 'that's it, let's move on'.

I am not sure that we have yet heard one-hundredth of what Savile and his equally vile associates really got up to.

And it appears nothing is to be done about bringing to account the dozens or hundreds of police officers, many of them senior, and CPS officials, who lost (and often wilfully lost) one opportunity after another over five decades to stop Savile's serial abuse of children.

Except for a three-line apology from the Head of the CPS, Keir Starmer QC

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 13.01.13 18:23

Lot of chat on this on twitter over the past few weeks, with a name bandied about,



COPS TARGET 7 MORE

[snipped]

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives ­investigating sex offences



His name is on a list of seven famous men yet to be quizzed about complaints.




He would be by far the biggest name to be embroiled in the Operation Yewtree investigation.




Also on the list is a serving national politician, three entertainers and two members of the same 60s band.





Sources said the arrests are likely to take place in the coming weeks – ­although some may have to wait for the men to return from abroad.




The Daily Star Sunday cannot name the people invloved for legal reasons.



More here......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/292675/SAVILE-COPS-TARGET-7-MORE/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Nina on 13.01.13 18:27

thinking beware all good but when will we see the names of the 'leaders' of the UK, rather than the 'entertainers'?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 13.01.13 20:10

The Needle Blog makes interesting reading today at 12.12am.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by sammyc on 13.01.13 22:18

Follow kikoratton on Twitter (Dewi Lennard) re Operation Fairbank/Elm House/Mary Moss. He mentions a Tim Bell. Any idea who that is? Hmm

sammyc

Posts : 218
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum