The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.01.13 12:11

The police have produced this report today.

But it's the police and the Crown Prosecution Service who conspired to cover up these crimes for decades who should be in the dock alongside Savile.

I bet this police report either doesn't even mention this aspect...or more likely gives pathetic excuses for their combined failure to stop Savile.

And what else are they continuing to cover up at Elm House, mentioning no names, Ray Wyre?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20981611

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by tigger on 11.01.13 12:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:The police have produced this report today.

But it's the police and the Crown Prosecution Service who conspired to cover up these crimes for decades who should be in the dock alongside Savile.

I bet this police report either doesn't even mention this aspect...or more likely gives pathetic excuses for their combined failure to stop Savile.

And what else are they continuing to cover up at Elm House, mentioning no names, Ray Wyre?:-

It is alleged that Fred West got away with it for so long because he had offered 'free services' to a number of policemen. It's easy enough to compromise people that way - supply a few truly willing girls and it can seem a nice 'innocent' extra for some.
What I'm trying to say is that you don't have to be corrupt to start of with, stupid and irresponsible once and you can pay with your career.

Savile is on record as saying that if he went down the whole (police) station would go down with him. Same MO. Disgusting creature - which I've always thought.
It seemed obvious to me from watching bits on TV over the years, that JS didn't like children at all. He treated them like the props to his 'image' they were.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 11.01.13 17:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:The police have produced this report today.

So is it true Tony ? Ray Wyre, the expert in child abuse (who spoke out on behalf of the Mcs) is being investigated in connection to Elm House ?

I had heard about it yesterday and wondered if true.

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 11.01.13 17:52

I always thought he was creepy, RW, that is. He died in 2008.

As for the Saville creature, has his knighthood not been stripped yet?
banghead

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.01.13 17:58

Im just waiting to see if jim gambles pops up

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.01.13 20:38

I recognise I don't belong to the major part of bloggers in this respect, but ... I distinctly remember when I first saw the tv interviews about the "viral video", some shots with GM hyperventilating and Gambles fixating him, as well as the camera ...

Back to top Go down

Eta

Post by Inspectorfrost on 11.01.13 21:15

Meant to add I agree with the OP, both the BBc, the police, CPS, NHS, and any other agencies involved should be investigated so as to stem out who stopped any charges and prosecutions, thats where the rot probably lies, the rot on top of the rot that was

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 11.01.13 21:28

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Meant to add I agree with the OP, both the BBc, the police, CPS, NHS, and any other agencies involved should be investigated so as to stem out who stopped any charges and prosecutions, thats where the rot probably lies, the rot on top of the rot that was

Because they had the power to stop it being investigated. Now why would they use this power to do that rather than use it to ensure a full investigation was carried out. In my opinion they had a duty of care to these mostly vulnerable victims, and they let the abuse continue.
Stinks, right from the top down to JS.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.01.13 21:58

@Nina wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Meant to add I agree with the OP, both the BBc, the police, CPS, NHS, and any other agencies involved should be investigated so as to stem out who stopped any charges and prosecutions, thats where the rot probably lies, the rot on top of the rot that was

Because they had the power to stop it being investigated. Now why would they use this power to do that rather than use it to ensure a full investigation was carried out. In my opinion they had a duty of care to these mostly vulnerable victims, and they let the abuse continue.
The North Wales Children's Homes scandal was covered up, for certain, by at least six corrupt police officers, some at inspector level. None of them were charged or disciplined and all are now drawing fat pensions on us, the taxpayers

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.01.13 8:45

@Inspectorfrost wrote:I always thought he was creepy, RW, that is. He died in 2008.

banghead

Here is an article of Ray Wyre lauding the McCanns to high heaven. With the added information that Kate was eating well - tucking into banoffee pie...

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tm_method=full&objectID=20299965&siteID=93463-name_page.html

And Wyre paid a moving tribute to the way the 39-year-old couple manage to think of other people even though their hearts are broken.

He said: "It was humbling and moving to meet the McCanns. spit coffee

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.01.13 8:50

I don't think it's wise to hold one's breath in the hope of bringing to book those responsible for the cover-ups unless of course they are dead. The scramble for compensation has already begun. The BBC and NHS will be sued no doubt. It's probably cheaper to pay them off, indulge their grievances, and supply the usual platitudes 'lessons must be learned' etc. I believe we'll see a few quiet resignations but nothing to rock the establishment.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.01.13 8:55

Tigger, I think you ought to have issued a sick bucket warning with that link.

It really does seem to me that the McCanns have a hypnotic effect on some people, convincing them that the most bizarre fantasies are real. Derren Brown, eat your heart out!

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 12.01.13 13:38

Jean wrote:Tigger, I think you ought to have issued a sick bucket warning with that link.

It really does seem to me that the McCanns have a hypnotic effect on some people, convincing them that the most bizarre fantasies are real. Derren Brown, eat your heart out!

Imo Ray Wyre was a fraud himself claiming to be a expert in child sexual cases, how this guy did not get locked up is beyond me and still allowing him to carry on ????

Funny all these dodgy people that cosy up to the Mcs and more to the point, how do they (Mcs) know of them ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 12.01.13 14:00

@jozi wrote: and more to the point, how do they (Mcs) know of them ?
Quite.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.01.13 16:11

Wyre rather blows their main stance out of the water, doesn't he.
"Wyre told how for 72 hours after Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year the McCanns were certain their daughter was dead.
Their despair has never been made public before - and Wyre blasted critics who insist they have not expressed enough grief.
He said: "For three days, all they could see in their minds was Madeleine lying dead.
"They were in complete agreement she'd been taken by a predator, abused and killed.
"They were certain they would never see her alive again. The image of her lying murdered hardly left them and they expected at any time to receive the news that her body had been found."
Not perhaps as helpful as they had hoped.
And again
"Days before we met I was reading an ill-informed article saying they were growing apart.
"But they are a close and loving couple who are certainly united in their roles of being good parents to the twins and maintaining momentum in their quest to find Madeleine.
"There is no doubt they are a couple - they are together and they support and comfort one another.
"They were very warm and friendly to each other and there was no sign of dispute between them.
"During the meal, Gerry often put his armround the back of Kate's chair.
"They were affectionate to one another all the time. They looked very much together.
Which contradicts what Kate said about their relationship in the book.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.01.13 16:33

@PeterMac wrote:Wyre rather blows their main stance out of the water, doesn't he.
"Wyre told how for 72 hours after Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year the McCanns were certain their daughter was dead.
Their despair has never been made public before - and Wyre blasted critics who insist they have not expressed enough grief.
He said: "For three days, all they could see in their minds was Madeleine lying dead.
"They were in complete agreement she'd been taken by a predator, abused and killed.
"They were certain they would never see her alive again. The image of her lying murdered hardly left them and they expected at any time to receive the news that her body had been found."
Not perhaps as helpful as they had hoped.
And again
"Days before we met I was reading an ill-informed article saying they were growing apart.
"But they are a close and loving couple who are certainly united in their roles of being good parents to the twins and maintaining momentum in their quest to find Madeleine.
"There is no doubt they are a couple - they are together and they support and comfort one another.
"They were very warm and friendly to each other and there was no sign of dispute between them.
"During the meal, Gerry often put his armround the back of Kate's chair.
"They were affectionate to one another all the time. They looked very much together.
Which contradicts what Kate said about their relationship in the book.

Oh the irony of that!
Ye God ...what a convoluted way of idolizing a pair of child neglectors.

Maybe this should be in the "CMOMM NY's Honor list" thread. Although he is not a doubter, in a twisted way he gives their game away that they *knew* Madeleine is dead. And that is in line with Doubters' view that there was no abduction.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.01.13 16:43

It sucks that the CPS who failed Savile's victims cannot be prosecuted for dereliction of fiduciary duty.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.01.13 17:34

Even more terrible is the despair of all those QCs and Junior counsel and solicitors and libel lawyers who all missed out on their lucrative chance to make a name for themselves defending him in all those cases. How our hearts bleed !

There was actually one commentator yesterday who pointed out that the English accusatorial system of justice was a major factor in NOT bringing a lot of cases to court, particularly those involving children (or people of low intelligence) as key witnesses.
It is just not set up to find out what happened.
It is set up to prove something to the satisfaction of 12 people who were not bright enough to get out of jury duty.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 12.01.13 18:22

@tigger wrote:
Savile is on record as saying that if he went down the whole (police) station would go down with him. Same MO. Disgusting creature - which I've always thought.

IIRC Savile said 'the whole station' which left commentators to speculate whether he'd meant police station (which one?) or TV/Radio station ie BBC.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.01.13 18:27

It appears to refer to a police station in Leeds. This is a link to the quote from his 1974 autobiography.

http://brennybaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/shocking-extract-from-jimmy-saviles.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 12.01.13 21:02

Jean wrote:It appears to refer to a police station in Leeds. This is a link to the quote from his 1974 autobiography.

http://brennybaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/shocking-extract-from-jimmy-saviles.html
Thanks Jean. Indeed it appears to suggest that.

The only positive to come out of this scandal seems to be that at last the subject is out in the open and we are all being made aware how wide spread and deep rooted this kind of depravity is within our society, allowing victims' voices to be heard without prejudice. Sandra Brown, Pola Kinski... the list grows every week. Let's just hope some of the worst offenders will not escape justice because of their high profile connections.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stomach churning

Post by Inspectorfrost on 12.01.13 21:30

Whether he was talking about the police station or the bbc or anywhere else,, it doesnt matter because he's suggesting half of them were at it as well!! despicable specimens of humanity is too gracious an epithet

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.01.13 21:31

"He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”..."

So he`s boasting about something that happened 50 or 60 years ago at this Leeds Police Station. Wonder if the `lady of the law` or any of her colleagues are still alive - they`d probably be between 70 - 100 years old now. If they are, they should be investigated; also their subsequent replacements as you can bet your boots the culture would have continued.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 12.01.13 21:33

@Nina wrote:

It is not just a stink, its an overwhelming rotten stench, just as bad as cadaver odour, but I have no doubt the can of worms is very very open now

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 12.01.13 21:39

@tigger wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I always thought he was creepy, RW, that is. He died in 2008.

banghead

Here is an article of Ray Wyre lauding the McCanns to high heaven. With the added information that Kate was eating well - tucking into banoffee pie...

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tm_method=full&objectID=20299965&siteID=93463-name_page.html

And Wyre paid a moving tribute to the way the 39-year-old couple manage to think of other people even though their hearts are broken.

He said: "It was humbling and moving to meet the McCanns. spit coffee

The mccanns have had a habit of getting support from various dubious personages along the years.

One of the funniest was an ex copper who alledgedly, repeat, alledgedly, said the scent of death lasts for no more than a month
big grin

I suppose any police force using cadaver dogs after this period are wasting their money and time. NOT.

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum