The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Mm11

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Mm11

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Regist10

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Empty 4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book

Post by Guest 03.01.13 0:19

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Empty Re: 4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book

Post by Guest 03.01.13 12:51

Timeline produced on Madeleine's sticker book, 03/04 May 2007
Timeline produced on Madeleine's sticker book

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Timeline040507a
Maddie's sticker book, with timeline on inside cover

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Timeline040507
Maddie's sticker book, with 2nd timeline on inside cover

Timeline 1 (as per sticker book above)

8:45
. pm

Matt returns 9.00-9.05 - listened at all 3
- all shutters down

Jerry 9.10-9.15 in the room + all well
? did he check

9.20/5 - Ella Jane checked 5D sees stranger & child

9.30 - Russ. Ella Matt check all 3

9.35 - Matt check see twins

9.50 - Russ returns

9.55 - Kate realised Madeleine

10pm - Alarm raised

Timeline 2 (as per sticker book above)

8.45pm. all assembled at poolside for food

9.00pm. Matt Oldfield listens at all 3 windows 5A, B, D ALL shutters down

9:15pm Gerry McCann looks at room A ? Door open to bedroom

9:20pm Jane Tanner checks 5D - [sees stranger walking carrying a child]

9.30 Russell O'Brien in 5D. Poorly daughter
l

9.55pm

10:00pm. Alarm raised after Kate

Gerald

Madeleine's book

Madeleine's parents ripped off both covers, the front and the back, from a book belonging to Madeleine, in order to write on the inside the timing for each person. Russell O'Brien was involved with the drawing up of the timing. The book was seized by the GNR on the night of the disappearance. These covers would be attached to the case file, as elements of the investigation, on September 7th 2007, although seized during the night of 3rd to 4th May. Here are the terms on which the seizure document was based.

Terms of seizure:

At this time, it is considered of interest to the investigation to attach to the present deed, two covers of a child's book, on the inside covers of which is a schedule for supervision, hand-written by one of the McCann couple's group of friends and participant in this deed by name of Russell O'Brien.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id30.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Empty Re: 4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book

Post by PeterMac 03.01.13 15:08

ALSO
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html#tap21
about half way down that page is this

ATTACHED

On this date, I attached to these official papers 3 computer printed pages, relating to the description of the events, that have been collectively prepared by the nine people of the group in question, that was delivered to this Police Officer by the British Liaison Official, before the start of re-questioning of those same people.

Portimão, 10 May 2007
INSPECTOR
M.P.

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Tapastimeline1
4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Tapastimeline2
4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Tapastimeline3
4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Tapastimeline4
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.01.13 15:30

Just a bit of info re the sticker book....This is from the mccanns files re the sticker book...notice the word 'seizure'...implies the PJ took it rather than the T9 giving it to them. Also notice that the police that are helping them in this shcoking moment in time, that the T9 are mocking them calling them names like babyface

Madeleine's book
Madeleine's parents ripped off both covers, the front and the back, from a book belonging to Madeleine, in order to write on the inside the timing for each person. Russell O'Brien was involved with the drawing up of the timing. The book was seized by the GNR on the night of the disappearance. These covers would be attached to the case file, as elements of the investigation, on September 7th 2007, although seized during the night of 3rd to 4th May. Here are the terms on which the seizure document was based.

Terms of seizure:
At this time, it is considered of interest to the investigation to attach to the present deed, two covers of a child's book, on the inside covers of which is a schedule for supervision, hand-written by one of the McCann couple's group of friends and participant in this deed by name of Russell O'Brien.

Extract from Russell O'Brien's rogatory interview:
'But anyway Dave Payne said to, errm... there were two members of the PJ had arrived, there was a guy I remember being almost shaved bald head, quite dark complexion, and a second one who we kind of nicknamed 'baby face', who did our fingerprinting about a week later, errm... and those two were there and Dave was... was saying, you know, 'Shouldn't we', you know, 'Why are we sitting here, shouldn't you be on the radio, shouldn't there be more people here, shouldn't there be...', you know, 'this should be on the radio, it should be on the television' and, errm... I recall 'baby face', or his colleague, saying 'No media', and, you know... and that was full-stop and then turning round to me writing the timeline and saying 'That's what we want', fair enough. Errm... huh, and that's really it.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id30.html
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm
----

Front Cover of Maddies Sticker Book
4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Stickerbook1

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.01.13 6:01

I came across the following analyse of the sticker book on a blog which not only is brilliant but crucial in exposing a major contraction....the parts in red are the important conclusions

4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Note_of_despairation

Firstly let me set the scene, this extract from Amaral's book.

Two contradictory lists and a torn children's book

The first investigator who went to the apartment after the alarm was raised was informed of the existence of a plan for checking on the children while the parents dined one hundred metres away.

At the time, Russell O'Brien handed over two lists handwritten on the inside cover of a children's book, a sticker activity book for children more than 3 years of age. We believe the book was Madeleine's and we do not understand why they tore off the cover of the child's book. A child had just gone missing and all its belongings should be precious to those who loved her. Was there really no other paper around? Not even a simple napkin? The question hangs in the air and the response is yet another contradiction. The lists contained the possible record of the checks in the apartment.

Looks like there was a clipboard with paper to write on, which should have been there at 00.40-00.50 when the PJ were sitting down with them as ROB wrote it 4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Article-1387281-022B287D00000578-772_468x307

That it was Madeleine's book is not vital to the case but it is a good indicator to what was seemingly transpiring in apartment 5A at the time the alarm was raised.
Not Vital as I say, but worth remembering when I pose a question a little later on.

The next Extract from Russell O'Brien's Rogatory interview does give us two pieces of information, one extremely important piece of information is that it places Gerry McCann in the apartment at the time O'Brien was writing the timeline, at the same table in fact, and the other: "I thought it was a cereal box" is worth remembering.

But it is the time that is the critical component in all this

In response to a question from Leicester police.

Reply Russell O'Brien........ at some stage sort of quietened off and the, the PJ sat down with, you know, came in and sat down with Gerry....(I thought) that we were writing on the back of a piece of card,I thought it was a cereal box but obviously it was a children’s book, that (it) was written with me sat at the table in Kate and Gerry’s room. Gerry by this point had certainly calmed down but was, his head was just on the table, you know, like that, he was just staring at the, at the table, very, very quiet and very, very low.

LP. “Was the first attempt, the earlier attempt as you say. When was this drafted up”?

Reply Russell O'Brien
Erm this was drafted er *around the time that the initial pair of Officers from the PJ came to 5A. I can certainly recall writing some of this, I think perhaps the neat, maybe the neater version erm sat down at the table in Gerry’s flat...

Let us now look at some bits from Jane Tanner's Rogatory statements.

I didn’t want to say to Kate at that point, which might sound odd now, you know, ‘Oh why wouldn’t you say straight away to Kate’, but, you know, the thought of telling the mother of a child that you might have seen being carried away is, it’s too horrible to even say.

The nitty gritty.

JT.......And then I think they, Russell was there when I spoke to the PJ, because I can remember Russell coming in with me when I spoke to the PJ, because there was Russell and Gerry was there as well in the apartment when I spoke to the PJ. And that was the first time I’d ever been into their, into Kate and Gerry’s apartment through the whole week, I hadn’t, it might seem like, but we hadn’t really been into their apartment before”.

4078 “Sorry, was that on the night that Madeleine had disappeared?”

Reply “That was at three o’clock in the morning after she’d disappeared, yeah”.

LP. "So when you went into Gerry and Kate’s apartment who else was there?”

JT. “Erm, I think there was Russ, I think Russell came with me and there was Sylvie who was the translator. I can’t remember which, there was some, there was a PJ chap was sitting on the, by the table. And there was Gerry who was standing by the, the bedroom door”.

LP. “And how was Gerry at that point?”

JT.“Oh he was just, well obviously, obviously distraught. And I think it was quite hard for me to be saying at that, you know, looking in his face and to be explaining what I’d seen, at that point was quite hard because, you know, Gerry was obviously standing there, I don’t know whether, and you sort of think ‘Oh God, here’s me, if I’d tried to stop them this wouldn’t have happened’ sort of thing. So I think I did feel sort of a bit obviously guilty at that stage even though I didn’t know whether it was anything, but obviously you think ‘Oh bloody hell, what if I’ not stopped it happened potentially”.

LP. “And what was Gerry’s reaction to what you said?

JT. “Well I don’t even know whether he took it in, I mean, he was just, he was, you know, obviously just standing there looking absolutely horrified, so”.

4078 “And where was Kate?”.....

Short ending.

Prior to the PJ arriving at 12:40/12:50 Russell O'Brien has written the timeline for them all, including, "Jane tanner sees stranger walking carrying child." He does this while Gerry McCann sits at the same table.

However according to Jane Tanners RI, At three o' clock in the morning Jane Tanner informs Gerry McCann for the first time, about the existence of a possible abductor.
Gerry looks horrified upon hearing this.

Madeleine has been snatched, don't forget Kate knew this instantly, Madeleine has been snatched, Tanner has witnessed a man carrying a child in the vicinity of the apartment just prior to Madeleine being discovered gone, and tries to tell us, and the PJ of course, that she waited five hours before she informed the parents for fear of upsetting them.

Why do I have trouble believing this?

--------

Long ending.

Firstly let me dispense with the book.

Having read all that O'Brien has to say I would have difficulty in believing that Monday followed Sunday if such statement came from his lips, but for once and for purposes of this article I shall go with one sentence being the truth.

"I thought it was a cereal box but obviously it was a children’s book."

At first glance it might not seem so terribly important but it does bother me somewhat and makes me ask who handed the torn book to O'Brien, who would feel comfortable enough to tear up a book belonging to a child, someone else's child and a recently "abducted" child to boot? How likely is it that one of the Tapas Seven would tear up a book belonging to Madeleine? for all their faults I would say they have enough social graces that to do such a thing would be abhorrent and totally alien to them, who then?

Well it can't have been Gerry can it? because according to Jane Tanner she didn't inform McCann until three in the morning that she had in fact seen a possible abductor.

But that begs another question, especially with Gerry being placed in the apartment at the time.

How did O'Brien and Co. conjure up so surreptitiously the timeline, commit it all to paper duly noting Tanner's 9.20pm sighting of the possible abductor without the knowledge of Gerry McCann who was, at the very time the timeline was being drafted ,was sat with his head resting on the same table.........It's all a mystery to me.

Add to this...4. Links for the two timelines on the Activity Sticker Book  Note_of_despairation
Which says gerry mccann wrote one of the timelines on the sticker book

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.01.13 7:59

It can also be seen that whilst the timeline was being written and corrected, allegedly sitting at the table too stunned to do anything, he was on the phone for about 24 minutes, 22 of which before the PJ arrived.

According to ROB Gerry was sitting at the table with his head in his hands, oblivious of the timeline being drawn up and in particular of the sighting of the abductor. But we find he was also dealing with phone calls.

0.00.27 am Kate calls Sue and Brian Healy (128 seconds)
0.05.00 am Gerry calls Brian and Janet Kennedy (3 seconds)
0.05.45 am Gerry calls Trish Cameron (3 seconds)
0.06.15 am Gerry calls Brian and Janet Kennedy (2.47 minutes)
0.13.14 am Gerry calls Trish Cameron (3 seconds)
0.13.50 am Kate calls Sue and Brian Healy (407 seconds)
0.21.36 am Gerry calls Trish Cameron (23 seconds)
0.23.12 am Gerry calls …. (3.55 minutes)
0.27.07 am Trish Cameron calls Gerry (2.28 minutes)
0.29.37 am Angela Morado at UK Consulate calls Gerry (4.53 minutes)
0.36.21 am Kate calls … (31 seconds)
0.37.05 am voicemail calls Kate (0 seconds) SMS
0.38.40 am … calls Gerry (6.40 minutes)
0.39.58 am Kate calls voicemail (34 seconds)
0.40.50 am voicemail calls Kate (0 seconds) SMS
0.45.15 am Brian and Janet Kennedy call Gerry (1.18 minutes)
0.45.49 am Kate calls voicemail (31 seconds)
0.47.23 am … calls Kate (2.39 minutes)
0.47.41 am Angela Morado at UK Consulate calls Gerry (2.15 minutes)
0.53.08 am … calls Kate (0 seconds) SMS

00.40/00.50. PJ Officer V. M. M. arrived on the scene. 00.40/00.50.
The consulate and an unknown caller are the longest calls. I'm particularly interested in the 00.38 call which lasted nearly 7 mins.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.01.13 21:27

Many thanks to all once again.

jd, yes, very good analysis on that blog re the timelines, on the 'Only in America' blog I think?

Just two queries:

Is this correct, 407 seconds i.e, 6 mins 47 seconds:

0.13.50 am Kate calls Sue and Brian Healy (407 seconds)

Also, what is the meaning of the 3-second calls, are they actual calls, or some kind of mis-connection?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top