The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Owning a dog is not African - Jacob Zuma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Owning a dog is not African - Jacob Zuma

Post by aquila on 28.12.12 11:18

Reading the DM (or Daily Wail) this article has appeared today. Given the fact that all things canine are of mass appeal to Brits (it's been said when I lived in South Africa that the best thing to be is an Englishman's dog) then this article was bound to provoke debate and broach the topic of racism. Clever stuff. Mandela is on his way out. God help South Africa when that happens (my opinion) as the call to the black population will be kill the boer masked in subtle words, remind everyone that apartheid and the evil whites are still responsible for the shit state South Africa is in despite the incredible rise to wealth and the love/pursuit of bling which their new government displays daily. The rainbow nation has never existed. It was a promise made to blacks and whites in SA that made a bigger division than apartheid and is sinking this country further into the abyss imo.

South Africa is a place full of laws and yet remains lawless. The government is corrupt, the police are corrupt (see how many guns have gone missing/lost - most probably sold - by a lot of police) and greasing palms is a way of life. The black population of South Africa are held at bay with tribalism when it suits the black government to use it as a way of control. Black South Africans (a minority) drive top-end cars, wear designer clothes, live in multi-million rand properties (with bars on the windows and security companies - just like the white rich whose business acumen is the axle of SA's economy) and are held as role models to those blacks who have no homes, no sewage, no books in their schools (look that one up in the SA newspapers). Zuma's comments on owning a dog are just something picked up by the media. The serious fact is Zuma himself pursues these riches and displays them tantalisingly to his brothers so that they may have something to look up to/perhaps even aim for.

So my questions - why are are many white South Africans brought up post apartheid in the 'rainbow nation' not represented in the South African government? why are white South African children not getting jobs because of black empowerment legislation? what is fair for a white South African child to expect less than a fair chance at a job? Why is it Zuma does nothing about actually delivering decent homes and realistic education for his people? I'll tell you why...it's not African.

All the above is my opinion and I stand by it as I've experienced South Africa.

As for taking a dog for a walk in South Africa, people own dogs to protect their property. The dogs are loved. The dogs mostly live outside in kennels in the garden. Walking your dog in a park is something for the brave. I've done it.

apologies, I forgot to post the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253822/Jacob-Zuma-says-black-people-buy-dog-walks-just-copying-white-culture.html

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Owning a dog is not African - Jacob Zuma

Post by Snifferdog on 28.12.12 12:27

We own three gorgeous boerboel dawgs and they sleep inside at night. We love them to bits and they keep vermin away. P. Zuma is serious re. white culture etc he should put the tax payers money where his mouth is and build grass huts, walk instead of drive go barefoot to get from a to b on foot, wear skins, forgo western meds etc etc. Not to mention forgoing shopping malls shoes and fancy clothes; bring on them skins!..... Instead of sinking millions into his home town village, for mostly his own glory and benefit. Sigh! Example: http://www.iol.co.za/news/special-features/the-zuma-era/the-town-that-zuma-built-1.1310416#.UN2Kw6wXrfk

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.12.12 12:36

@Snifferdog wrote:We own three gorgeous boerboel dawgs and they sleep inside at night. We love them to bits and they keep vermin away. P. Zuma is serious re. white culture etc he should put the tax payers money where his mouth is and build grass huts, walk instead of drive go barefoot to get from a to b on foot, wear skins, forgo western meds etc etc. Not to mention forgoing shopping malls shoes and fancy clothes; bring on them skins!..... Instead of sinking millions into his home town village, for mostly his own glory and benefit. Sigh! Example: [url=http://www.iol.co.za/news/special-features/the-zuma-era/the-town-that-zuma-built-1.1310416#.UN2Kw6wXrfk
http://www.iol.co.za/news/special-features/the-zuma-era/the-town-that-zuma-built-1.1310416#.UN2Kw6wXrfk[/quote[/url]]

Welcome to the soon-to -be new Zimbabwe. My heart goes out to South Africa, a beautiful country raped by its own nouveau riche with no-one to blame but the boer. That's a song that can't be sung for much longer. Zuma with his many wives, wearing tribal costume when it suits, telling his people that taking a shower after sex prevents aids (I know too many people with Aids in SA) and then popping on a designer suit, a Rolex and buying a presidential plane. That is the breed of dog South Africa should be afraid of.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 28.12.12 13:21

Aah the poor maligned boer(farmer). from the jealous Papal pogroms in Belgium to the Concentration Camps in South Africa where 15 000 woman and children were murdered during the Boer War sanctioned by dear queen Victoria, lord Kitchener, Cecil John Rhodes et al...Boers/Afrikaaners still get the blame for all the ills of South Africa and it's people, and thereby are a popular target of murderous hate. Granted there were/are a few who have done evil deeds as one gets in populations throughout the world. Generally Afrikaans speaking people are generous, hospitable, good, kind people who have, instead of wiping out the blacks during the previous white 'boer' governments have uplifted other cultures by providing schools, universities and hospitals where none were. Given homelands, some of the most beautiful and fertile in the country, provided with houses, farming implements, dams etc etc (long ago gone to rack and ruin though). This All with white taxpayers money (blacks did not pay taxes). This enabled Blacks to grow from the small population that they were in South Africa, into the burgeoning population that they are today. Their former lifestyle is no longer sustainable under the current economic climate created in part by reckless gov spending and discrimination against whites who are the main taxpayers of South Africa. Unfortunately the norm is still to have huge families and multiple wives which cannot be cared for, not helped by P. Zuma's example.
A former employee recently said to me that it was better in the old days because he could eat meat every day, and now he is lucky to eat offal once a week.
I love my country and do not intend to settle anywhere else. In the end God will judge.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.12.12 16:22

We're singing from the same songsheet Snifferdog. For anyone with the stomach for it (warning) just google images of farm murders in South Africa. See the new rainbow nation in full swing. Read about the farm murders then ask yourself what is done to protect the white African farmer? Read about the sheer level of violence in the burglary of white homes in SA. Don't assume that all white poeple in SA are rich, they aren't. Don't assume that all white people are bad to black people they employ, they aren't - in fact quite the reverse in my experience.

Oh and for Zuma to say owning a dog as a pet is not African - what nationality does he think white Africans are? The only thing that seems to be supported as African to me is to blame the whites for everything.

Were the whites to leave South Africa (and why should they - they are African) the country would fall into the sewer. See what has happened to Zimbabwe. In fact the Department of Home Affairs in SA have separate offices just to process the applications from black Zimbabweans flooding the country. The black SA population loathe these people who come into the country to take their jobs.

Rant over.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 29.12.12 8:43

Hello Aquila Yes we are singing from the same song sheet tho it's not a popular song....It was important for the powers that be in this world to have a government in place in South Africa that could be controlled and bribed hence the previous government had to go at all costs. Never mind the pain, suffering and starvation to come. For all the bad points this country has at least it has not evolved into a police state as some other countries have, so we still have some freedom. If need be I can jay walk without the prospect of getting a fine, don't have to "get behind the line" at airports etc etc I am sure you know having lived in SA There is no point in running away. We have our troubles, recognize them and are learning how to deal with them. We have had to become more streetwise. There are growing ethnic problems all over the world, which are not about to go away any time soon.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum