The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 03.01.13 23:12

You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by aquila on 03.01.13 23:18

@ShuBob wrote:You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?

I hope you don't mind me adding to your post ShuBob but perhaps Shabby Tiger might like to see what kind of reception he/she would have on other fora to state his/her opinion on the McCanns.

Shabby Tiger, it's time to give it a rest now.

All the best.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 03.01.13 23:21

@ShuBob wrote:You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?



Just trying to advise Tony Bennett to try and stop this car crash that is happening in slow motion. The Madeleine Foundation could have been a real force for good... instead it detiorated into something personal - leaflet campaigns and trying to get people struck off the medical register etc... ie. vindictive actions against two strangers that Tony Bennett does not know.

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by Guest on 03.01.13 23:23

I certainly don't agree with everything that Tony has said or done (and I think he might feel the same way about some of them too!) but to home in on him as if he is the only person on the forum usually means only one thing.

THE T WORD AND IT'S NOT TIGER!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 03.01.13 23:27

@ShabbyTiger wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?



Just trying to advise Tony Bennett to try and stop this car crash that is happening in slow motion. The Madeleine Foundation could have been a real force for good... instead it detiorated into something personal - leaflet campaigns and trying to get people struck off the medical register etc... ie. vindictive actions against two strangers that Tony Bennett does not know.

That's fine but he has heard you and explained to you why he's doing what he's doing. You may not like his answers but for the benefit of the rest of us forum users, stop labouring the point. Perhaps, you can email him instead and carry on giving your 'advice' that way?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by happychick on 03.01.13 23:28

@ShabbyTiger wrote:Yes I question the abduction story, and despise the McCanns "childcare" arrangements... but I would never, ever turn this into a personal vendetta where I try to get people struck off the medical register, contact Social Services or post leaflets to the neighbours.

Tony Bennett is not a "free speech martyr" in my opinion. As much as I disbelieve the McCanns abduction story, I would never have dreamed of targetting them personally. He is doing the "Justice for Madeleine" campaign more harm than good with his vendetta against the McCs and Smethurst.

Justice for Madeleine campaign? Obviously if TB is harming the campaign then a more successful version must be being conducted somewhere else that we don't know about here. So where is it being conducted? What is being done elsewhere?

TB has put an enormous amount of effort into searching for the truth about Madeleine at great cost to himself, which is something Madeleine's parents have not even done for their daughter.

According to the Gasper statements there is a great possibility of paedophilia in this case and there is only 1 child missing which no one within her own family seem to be doing very much about.

This is enough reason to try to understand this case isn't it? If not, what do you suggest would be a better way? Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I'd like to hear your suggestion or even what you've done yourself in this 'campaign'.

____________________


happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 03.01.13 23:35

@aquila wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?

I hope you don't mind me adding to your post ShuBob but perhaps Shabby Tiger might like to see what kind of reception he/she would have on other fora to state his/her opinion on the McCanns.

Shabby Tiger, it's time to give it a rest now.

All the best.



With respect aquila, I think on other forums there may be a heated and robust debate about my opinions about the McCanns. We could agree to disagree, after some robust debating, perhaps.

Whatever the ins and outs, Tony Bennett was given an opportunity by Carter Muck to walk away in 2009 but he didn't. An opportunity to walk away from the leaflet drop, the letter to Social Services, etc.

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShuBob on 03.01.13 23:39

@ShabbyTiger wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:You have said your piece and laboured your point enough. Perhaps, it's time to give it a rest?

I hope you don't mind me adding to your post ShuBob but perhaps Shabby Tiger might like to see what kind of reception he/she would have on other fora to state his/her opinion on the McCanns.

Shabby Tiger, it's time to give it a rest now.

All the best.



With respect aquila, I think on other forums there may be a heated and robust debate about my opinions about the McCanns. We could agree to disagree, after some robust debating, perhaps.

Whatever the ins and outs, Tony Bennett was given an opportunity by Carter Muck to walk away in 2009 but he didn't. An opportunity to walk away from the leaflet drop, the letter to Social Services, etc.

So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 03.01.13 23:46

@happychick wrote:. or even what you've done yourself in this 'campaign'.



I'll tell you what I *haven't* done. Made it personal. Written to Social Services, tried to get Gerry McCann struck off the medical register. Delivered leaflets in Rothley. Tried to dig up Facebook dirt on Smethurst.



I am no fan of the McCanns but I would never target them personally. Tony Bennett is doing this cause more harm than good .... wake up and smell the coffee!! He has made it personal.

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by Guest on 03.01.13 23:49

You have stated your opinion Shabby Tiger, and your questions, which Tony has answered fully, now give it a rest please. It is now getting boring.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 03.01.13 23:52

candyfloss wrote:You have stated your opinion Shabby Tiger, and your questions, which Tony has answered fully, now give it a rest please. It is now getting boring.



Yes... fair dos. I have a feeling that he is going to get absolutely battered in court and some very bad press coverage too... just seems a shame when he could have just walked away from it all in 2009. Just saying.

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 03.01.13 23:59

@ShuBob wrote:
So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

Just stating my opinion, so please show some consideration for posters who may have an opnion may differ from yours.

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by Guest on 04.01.13 0:06

@ShabbyTiger wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

Just stating my opinion, so please show some consideration for posters who may have an opnion may differ from yours.

You are not showing consideration to other posters by harping on and on on the same subject. We heard you first time, no need to keep repeating yourself. Any more posts like that and they will be deleted, you can't say you weren't allowed to make your point, so please give it a rest.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by ShabbyTiger on 04.01.13 0:13

candyfloss wrote:
@ShabbyTiger wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

Just stating my opinion, so please show some consideration for posters who may have an opnion may differ from yours.

You are not showing consideration to other posters by harping on and on on the same subject. We heard you first time, no need to keep repeating yourself. Any more posts like that and they will be deleted, you can't say you weren't allowed to make your point, so please give it a rest.



Fair enough.. but anyone who points out the damage/discredit that Tony Bennett is doing to your forum is deleted? Didn't something like this happen with the 3As? Candyfloss, you have a good forum here ... please don't let it be ruined by Tony Bennett's obsession with this case?

____________________


ShabbyTiger

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by Guest on 04.01.13 0:36

@ShabbyTiger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@ShabbyTiger wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

Just stating my opinion, so please show some consideration for posters who may have an opnion may differ from yours.

You are not showing consideration to other posters by harping on and on on the same subject. We heard you first time, no need to keep repeating yourself. Any more posts like that and they will be deleted, you can't say you weren't allowed to make your point, so please give it a rest.



Fair enough.. but anyone who points out the damage/discredit that Tony Bennett is doing to your forum is deleted? Didn't something like this happen with the 3As? Candyfloss, you have a good forum here ... please don't let it be ruined by Tony Bennett's obsession with this case?

Tony has been here since Day 1 when the forum began, far from being ruined it has gone from strength to strength in the last 3 years with over 2,000 members and more joining daily.

Yes, I'm glad you agree, this is a good forum, opinions are allowed and nothing gets deleted unless it is disruptive, attacking other members, libellous, or being generally abusive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Furthermore.....

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 04.01.13 6:21

RE: Brazils extradition laws.

Why not fly to Israel, friends of Israel aren't extradited, a common purpose isn't even needed. I believe Russia too.

Tony Bennett is prepared to push the envelope in an attempt to get to the bottom of the 'affair'. I respect that, especially considering what he is up against and an outcome that is predetermined.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by aiyoyo on 04.01.13 9:19

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:RE: Brazils extradition laws.

Why not fly to Israel, friends of Israel aren't extradited, a common purpose isn't even needed. I believe Russia too.

Tony Bennett is prepared to push the envelope in an attempt to get to the bottom of the 'affair'. I respect that, especially considering what he is up against and an outcome that is predetermined.

I don't think so! Outcome is anything but pre-determined.

The only predetermined thing in this whole atrocious saga is Mccanns' LIES.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Go ahead Tony

Post by sal157011 on 04.01.13 15:02

If you need money just ask me. I will give 10% of my salary, rest deleted

There really is no need for that sort of language, comment has been deleted.

sal157011

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by Hobs on 24.01.13 15:52

I also contated te GMC in regard to getting the mccanns hauled up before them to explain why they have publicly confessed to child neglect and thus face appropriate penalties.

Their reply pretty much said they were aware and would await charges or similar before considering action.



Maybe it is time to poke the GMC with a large pointy stick.

Hobs

Posts : 711
Reputation : 282
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Post by tiny on 24.01.13 16:45

I think Correia was paid to go to brazil,loose cannon

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum