The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...

Post by Observer on 20.12.12 14:24

Why should the children be prosecuted?

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...

Post by Guest on 20.12.12 16:30

I think that should read the "parents".

[ NOTE: TB's mistake. He has corrected it - Admin ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer on 20.12.12 18:39

Châtelaine wrote:I think that should read the "parents".

Tony should have left it as it was, it was not his mistake, debunker has admitted it was his mistake, this despite him claiming in the site down under that he is an academic, so please Tony, keep it as original and let everyone see him for what he really is.

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.12 19:41

@Observer wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I think that should read the "parents".

Tony should have left it as it was, it was not his mistake, Debunker has admitted it was his mistake, this despite him claiming in the site down under that he is an academic, so please Tony, keep it as original and let everyone see him for what he really is.
Well, Observer, I will let this part of the thread stand as it is. Though I have withdrawn from the Australian site, I went over to have a look and, as you quite rightly say, Debunker has admitted to making the mistake himelf (I think he more or less admitted it was a deliberate mistake, a childish prank), all I did was merely reproduce his original, incorrect question.

So there it is.

I didn't make a mistake.

I did however make a mistake by saying that I made a mistake when in fact I hadn't make a mistake and it was Debunker that had made the original mistake.

Unfortunately, then, although originally I did not make a mistake, earlier this afternoon I did make a mistake.

As the French would say: 'Telle est la vie...'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not guilty

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.12 19:48

I have had a look back at the 2010 post I made in which I answered Debunker.

The subject matter was whether or not the Mcanns might be prosecuted for child neglect.

Here is what Dr Gerald McCann wrote on his blog on that very subject in August 2007:

"There is a very upsetting story on the front page of a British National Newspaper today. The headline suggests that Kate and I face prosecution for neglecting our children by dining 50 yards away and checking on them regularly. We know that there has been criticism in some quarters of our actions but at the time, we felt our actions were responsible. We were essentially performing our own baby listening service although we have talked of the guilt we felt at not being there at the moment Madeleine was taken.

We have been advised that legally our behaviour was well within the bounds of responsible parenting and subsequently been assured that no action will be taken. These types of criticism, particularly at this stage, as well as being hurtful are extremely unhelpful in the search for Madeleine. From the moment we discovered Madeleine missing Kate and I have done everything in our power to try and help get her back.

Our opinion now is completely clouded by what has happened to us and of course has sent shock waves through thousands of families. The real issue is that we should not have a constant fear of abduction of our children from their bedrooms, gardens or streets for that matter. What Kate and I did was at worst naïve and no one should forget that the real criminal is the predator who has taken a completely innocent child in such a premeditated fashion. It is this act that has wreaked havoc on our family and affected millions of other people”.

UNQUOTE

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.12 19:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:

C'est la vie, Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.12 20:12

Châtelaine wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
C'est la vie, Tony
“Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d'inoubliables chagrins" - Marcel Pagnol

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.12 20:45

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
C'est la vie, Tony
“Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d'inoubliables chagrins" - Marcel Pagnol
Don't shout ... ;-)

Telle est la vie des hommes = a sentence
C'est la vie = an expression
And I know Pagnol :-*

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.12.12 22:57

Never apologise. Never explain.
As the little sparrow trilled . .

Non, Rien de rien
Non je ne rrrrrrregrrrrrrrette rrrrrien !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.12.12 5:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:I have had a look back at the 2010 post I made in which I answered Debunker.

The subject matter was whether or not the Mcanns might be prosecuted for child neglect.

Here is what Dr Gerald McCann wrote on his blog on that very subject in August 2007:

"There is a very upsetting story on the front page of a British National Newspaper today. The headline suggests that Kate and I face prosecution for neglecting our children by dining 50 yards away and checking on them regularly. We know that there has been criticism in some quarters of our actions but at the time, we felt our actions were responsible. We were essentially performing our own baby listening service although we have talked of the guilt we felt at not being there at the moment Madeleine was taken.

We have been advised that legally our behaviour was well within the bounds of responsible parenting and subsequently been assured that no action will be taken. These types of criticism, particularly at this stage, as well as being hurtful are extremely unhelpful in the search for Madeleine. From the moment we discovered Madeleine missing Kate and I have done everything in our power to try and help get her back.

Our opinion now is completely clouded by what has happened to us and of course has sent shock waves through thousands of families. The real issue is that we should not have a constant fear of abduction of our children from their bedrooms, gardens or streets for that matter. What Kate and I did was at worst naïve and no one should forget that the real criminal is the predator who has taken a completely innocent child in such a premeditated fashion. It is this act that has wreaked havoc on our family and affected millions of other people”.

UNQUOTE

The baby listening service: was PdL chosen because they knew full well there was no baby listening service?
In any case, such a method is idiotic. Based on the premised that if you hear nothing, everything is allright. Any parent with more than two braincells would know this is not the case.
This 'lack' in PdL and the 'better' one they did themselves 'We were essentially performing our own baby listening service' - as if they were doing MW a favour? Over and above what could be expected of them.

Then once again the other favour they've done all the world! Fewer children have been abducted since then. (How would one prove that?) A big thank you to the McCanns. Why blame them for losing one of three? As Gerry said himself, it could have been worse, they could have lost all three.

Well done you then! Give the man a banana. bad

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.12.12 6:04

On the Australian 'Big Footy' forum, the Moderators have allowed through a large number of personally abusive, false and indeed libellous statements about me, the majority of them by 'muratfan'. I have had to respond and ask for the comments to be removed. I am sure the Australians, who share our sense of 'fair play', will do so as son as practicable, but just for the record, here is my response:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@grizzlym @CAS79

Following your invitation for us over in the UK to discuss the Madeleine McCann case on your forum, a great number of untrue and in many cases very libellous statements about me have been made by four posters in particular on your Madeleine McCann thread. I appreciate that the forum is ‘lightly moderated’, but given the number of abusive persona comments that you have allowed through, it does not seem to be moderated at all.

Because of their sheer number I have elected to reply here to the more serious untruths about me, though I stick to my decision not to continue debating on the thread for the simple reason that your thread has been used for the past 3-4 days to mount a series of very personal attacks on me which as Moderators you have allowed to stand, though they are both untrue and unsourced.

I have identified the posts to which I object in two parts. Part A are categorically untrue statements about me which should be removed from your forum without delay. Whilst you are removing them, please let this post of mine stand.

Part B are comments to which I strongly object and are also untruthful but which do not perhaps fall into the category of outright lies. Some of them are strong opinion. I cannot devote the time to replying to them all.

Given normal internet etiquette and your own forum rules. I suggest that in the light of what follows you ought to ban ‘muratfan’ and remove all his comments. The other McCann-believers on here, by the way, also know perfectly well that muratfan’s claims about me are baseless, but they refuse to challenge him.

I am perfectly willing, as I was before the personal abuse began, to reply to any reasonable questions by forum members, but simply cannot do so against a backdrop of so many really outrageous lies about me.

Finally, a recurring theme of some of your Australian posters is: ‘Why does this matter to you?’ Remember first of all that the McCanns themselves, though their various PR men and lawyers, made this an internationally renowned search for an allegedly missing child. They urged each and every one of us on this planet to ‘look for Madeleine’. Those of us, and I am only one of many thousands across the world, who doubt the McCanns’ account of events, are simply digging for the truth, just like I have done in my other criminal investigations over the past 7 years.

Part A: 23 comments about me which are wholly false and ought to be removed from your forum as soon as possible

I have placed the comments roughly in date order, and numbered them, and before reproducing them here are my observations:

1. Two sources, one of them a former member of Team McCann, have given me valuable information which does NOT support the McCanns’ account of events. Soon after Scotland Yard set up its review into the Madeleine McCann case, I gave details from these two sources in two dossiers sent to Scotland Yard, the second of these being delivered personally in October 2011 to their office in London. So far as the McCann Team source was concerned, I was bound by confidentiality not to reveal all he told me, but was able to do so after he told me that he himself had been in touch with the SY Review Team

2. So far as ‘muratfan’ is concerned, it’s important that you and your readers know that for nearly 5 years he has pursued a relentless and very proactive campaign of lies against me, which has even included setting up a fake blog in my name. Enquiries suggest that he is an unemployed man living in Norwich, renting a council house and probably on unemployment benefit. There is therefore no point in suing him for libel; I would simply be throwing good money after bad.

Dealing with the specifics, on no occasion have I failed to meet the McCanns’ lawyers nor have I failed to meet court deadlines; on the contrary, I have scrupulously complied with all time limits, court dates etc.

As stated briefly on your forum, I was indeed with my mother, taking her from Hastings to Bournemouth, between 9am and 9pm Wednesday. I mentioned this briefly for the record in case anyone thought I was avoiding discussion on Wednesday. ‘muratfan’ and others immediately checked the Bournemouth Soroptimist website, which gives a calendar of their committee meetings. They had a committee meeting on Tuesday, the Christmas Party at the Miramar Hotel was indeed on Wednesday, as can easily be checked by ’phoning the hotel.

3. The Lee Balkwell case is another apparent hoax which I have investigated for the past 6 years. The link for the video in question is here, where people can see for themselves whether ‘muratfan’s characterisation of it is correct or not. ‘muratfan’ says the death of Lee was ‘found to be an accident in a court of law’. No it wasn’t. A 10-person inquest in February 2008 held unanimously that his death was ‘homicide by manslaughter’. Since then, complaints that Lee’s father and I made to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) about the misconduct of several police officers in the case have been upheld. On 30 January 2012 the IPCC found that the original investigation was ‘seriously flawed’ and upheld 26 complaints of misconduct against 8 officers, most of them senior. The case is much discussed in the area where Lee’s son, now aged 10, lives. Sadly perhaps for the young boy, his mother maintains, against all the evidence, that his father died in an accident. I cannot unfortunately go into the reasons on this forum as to why she maintains this position.

4. It is correct that I once received a reprimand from the Solicitors Regulation Authority but the detail that ‘muratfan’ gives is incorrect and the claim that I was ‘thrown out’ of being a solicitor for fraud (or for any other reason) is wholly incorrect. I remained on the official Roll of Solicitors until 2007 when I resigned voluntarily as I had been in other employment for several years.

5. The claim that I have been found to have been stalking or harassing anyone and been asked to pay anything, let alone £50,000, is wholly without any foundation whatsoever. A complete fabrication by ‘muratfan’.

6. This claim (“He will and has done, posted pictures of innocent people, accusing them of being somebody else, and thinks it is fair game to try and ruin their business and call them perverts and paedophiles”) is also a complete and utter fabrication, I have never, ever done nothing remotely like this.

7. On a forum, I once said that my father had in his possession the surrender document of the first German unit to surrender, once the Allies had crossed the river Po in Italy in 1944/5. As he was a German teacher who spoke near perfect German, he was delegated to receive and bring back that surrender document. I have never said more than that. ‘muratfan’ has made false claims that I said something quite different.

8. This statement by ‘muratfan’ makes no sense: “We all know Bennett's Zionist views and that he appeared in a crowd giving Nazi salutes denying the Holocaust ever happened”. Why would a professed Zionist deny the Holocaust? Any way, for the record…

A. I am not a Zionist in any shape or form.

B. The claim that I appeared in a crowd giving Nazi salutes is yet another very blatant ‘muratfan’ fabrication.

9. muratfan’ states: “Bennett's mother has also been in a care home for over 4 years that I know of, so once again Bennett caught lying again”. The fact is that my mother was living in her own flat until 19 March this year. Then she came to live with uis for 3 weeks. On 6 April this year she was admitted to a care home in Sussex where she is very well looked after. She has not been in a care home before. ‘muratfan’ is deliberately lying once again.

10. I have in fact publicly disclosed that I was willing to settle with the McCanns. However, their costs in the current action to date exceed £150,000 and there is no way I could meet that amount or anything like it.

11. I can assure everyone on this forum that my mother fled from Zagreb to Austria in 1944 because it was too dangerous to stay there. My father was appointed after the war to hunt down Nazi SS members in Austria. I hardly think he would have married a Nazi collaborator, yet this is what ‘muratfan’ has invented and wants you to think

12. The reference to a ‘toilet’ is based on a claim repeated by him time and again, and by other McCann-supporters, that I was convicted/charged/arrested/cautioned over an alleged offence in a public toilet. It upsets me even to repeat this accusation here, but once again, there is no truth whatsoever in this allegation. ‘muratfan’ has made even worse false allegations against me and has continued with them despite my having pointed out that they are all completely untrue. One of them is the wholly untrue claim that I once received psychiatric treatment in a hospital, a claim he has repeated a hundredfold over the interent. I have never received any psychiatric treatment.

13. and 22 [Sabot] . Another brazen lie. I have never said that either of the McCanns either ‘killed’ or ‘murdered’ Madeleine

14. See above. In addition, there is no basis for using the term ‘con-man’ about me

15. This allegation is once again wholly untrue, and ‘muratfan’ will not be able to substantiate his claim

16. All that I said in the TV interview is that there would no doubt be ‘some people’ who would consider my campaigning ‘evil and perverted’

17. Here are the facts about the Harlow Credit Union. I founded the Harlow Community Credit Union in 1980 and for the first few years was either its Chairman or Secretary. Because of its success, in 1985 the then General Manager of Harlow Council (for whom I worked at the time), Harry Platt, asked me to found another Credit Union for Council staff. That was also successfully established. In the 1990s, the two Credit Unions merged and are now known as the ‘HarlowSave’ Credit Union (see the internet). I remain its longest-serving member, 32 years so far and still saving with them. Once again, there is absolutely no truth in ‘muratfan’s false claim.

As regards the claim that I am a ‘convicted con-man’, I am not a ‘con-man’, convicted or otherwise

18. There is no such letter to Social Services as BrenR1958 claims.

19. Contrary to the false claims of Isar, the facts about the distribution of the 4-page ’10 Reasons’ leaflet are as follows. It was a factual leaflet. The leaflet itself was composed by around three dozen people and was part of an information campaign in which dozens of McCann-sceptics distributed tens of thousands of copies of the leaflet across the UK. On the day to which Isar refers, we were carrying out a distribution of the leaflet across Leicestershire where the McCanns live. Three members of the Madeleine Foundation distributed around 10-150 leaflets in the McCanns’ home town of Rothley, between the hours of 3pm and 5pm. I did not. Claims of leaflets being distributed at night and ‘hiding in the bushes’ etc. are false. Both my ’60 Reasons’ book (now banned) and the ’10 Reasons’ leaflet were designed to inform the British public about factual issues which our mainstream media seem unable or unwilling to discuss.

20. I was a member of Harlow Constituency Labour Party from 1985 to 1997 and resigned by letter in 1997 simply explaining that I could no longer support the party’s continuing drive to give away what remained of our country’s sovereignty to the E.U., and did not support their wish to give up our currency (sgterling) and join the euro. Again in January 2005 I resigned from the U.K. Independence Party by letter. The claims of being ‘chucked out’ are wholly false.

21. Debunker’s claim that ‘he has form as a ‘gay-bater’ [sp.] is also wholly false.

22. See 13 above.

23. Sabot claims: “And Mr. Bennett doesn't just confine himself to The McCanns, you know. Any parent of any missing child is fair game”, thus suggesting that I am on some sort of crusade against parents of missing children in general. There is absolutely no truth in that whatsoever. All that is true is that I have occasionally made comments on a public forum about other missing/murdered children case, such as JonBenet Ramsey and Ben Needham.

The original false comments and when they were made

CONT...

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.12.12 6:05

CONT...

The original false comments and when they were made

BrenR1958 20 Dec 2012

1. This man [Bennett] has even found it OK and fit, to with-hold evidence from sources... He has posted about sources providing evidence to the Madeleine Foundation and this foundation has sat on that evidence WITHOUT passing it to the Police.Debunker 20 Dec 2012

muratfan 20 Dec 2012

2. We know that Tony Bennett can't lie straight in a bed as he is so crooked- he tells lies for effect.

Beware if he swears on his mother's life!

He has repeatedly used visits to his mother and her infirmity as an excuse for failing to meet the McCann lawyers and court deadlines

This morning at 10.44am he said:

"Well, while the above was being written, I have in fact made a response. I was away all day yesterday on a 440-mile round trip (710km if you're reading this in Oz) taking my 92-year-old mother, who we placed in a care home in April, to Bournemouth so she could meet all her friends at the annual Soroptimists' Christmas bash. She made an impromptu speech at the end of it, I was amazed. She used to do a lot of fund-raising in the Soroptimists for various good causes. On return to her care home in Hastings, we 'phoned three people on my mobile. One, her childhood friend from Zagreb, now aged 94, to whom she spoke in Serbo-Croat, her second language. Then we spoke to our very good friends in Grundlsee, Austria, and she spoke in her native tongue, German. Then we 'phoned my daughter, and she spoke to her in English (her fourth language, French was her third). It all keeps her mind ticking over."

Strange, the Bournemouth Soroptomists web site says that their Christmas party was on Monday,

]http://sigbi.org/bournemouth/club-diary-20089/

DECEMBER 17th December-Minimal Business with Christmas Party .

Bennett introduces his sainted mother as background mood music, and gets caught out lying once again.

He is so much a stranger to facts that he lies without conscience or shame.

Thank you Google and BB1

Muratfan 20 Dec 2012

3. He has mentioned the case of Lee Balkwell , a case where a man was killed after getting caught in a cement mixer lorry.. Found to be a accident by a court of law. Bennett decided ot would be fun to put the pictures of this man's mangled body on the internet and on his (not) forum. Lee Balkwell's ex partner joined the forum and pleaded with Bennett to take the pictures down, as they would cause immense distress to their son, who was young at the time. Bennett refused, instead attacking the poor woman at all times and accusing her of being in a cover up.

4. Bennett himself has been thrown out of being a Solicitor for fraud, he decided to charge a couple again, to himself, for work which they had already paid to the firm he was working for. He was found guilty of actions unbefitting of a solicitor. The judgement is here:

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-truth-about-anthony-bennett-and.html

5. Bennett himself is a failed solicitor, there have been numerous suggestions of his private life, and more recently has been found to be harassing and stalking a person, to which he has had to pay somewhere in the region of £50,000 to the victim. Yet Bennett does not learn and still lies and harasses people who do not believe his lies.

6. He will and has done, posted pictures of innocent people, accusing them of being somebody else, and thinks it is fair game to try and ruin their business and call them perverts and paedophiles.

7. care to ask Bennett why he lied about his father who Bennett says, took the German surrender in WW2 in Italy... when the records show, there was no Bennett there at all, the surrender actually took place a week before Bennett claimed it happened.

8. We all know Bennett's Zionist views and that he appeared in a crowd giving Nazi salutes denying the Holocaust ever happened.

9. Bennett's mother has also been in a care home for over 4 years that I know of, so once again Bennett caught lying again.

10. Now what is interesting is the correspondence Bennett has had with Carter Ruck lately, yet has not told his masses on Havern's forum......okay I will then....he has offered to pay court costs and and money to McCanns if the case doesn't go ahead.

11. Don't forget he has lied about his father to..And why his mother fled Zagreb as well... collaborator

12. Bennett too scared to come on is he...or busy in the toilet again.

13. What amazes is me about Bennett is this...All along he has said only the McCanns had killed (Bennett words) Madeleine,

14. Bennett is still a liar, a known conman, a fantasist and has never refuted what he did in notorious toilets

15. Mind you remember Bennett is the one who discussed at length a picture of Madeleine McCann and Bennett stated that he thought Madeleine was sat astride a man (Bennett said a naked man), and Madeleine was posing provocatively in that photo..

16. What kind of person even suggests that? Well Bennett did describe himself in a tv interview as "SICK AND PERVERTED"

Muratfan 20 Dec 2012

17. Harlow Credit Union...Bennett in charge it collapsed (would you trust a convicted con man)

BrenR1958 20 Dec 2012

18. that is what the Madeleine Foundation want, they wrote to Social Services questioning whether the McCanns were fit to look after their other two children, simply because they were distressed, upset, depressed about what had happened in Portugal.

Isar 20 Dec 2012

19. a man sky-high on a bitter vendetta, sends his merry band of acolytes to a small village in Leicestershire to distribute leaflets in the middle of the night to as many households as they can. Those leaflets aim to smear 2 people with as much vitriol and fancy conjecture as possible…The man however does not get his hands dirty himself. He prefers to sit in the local shrubbery and observe his little helpers while all this takes place. The man nor his 'friends' care one bit about the possibility that the leaflet (bearing the missing child's face) could well be found -blown away onto a playground, into a hedge by the young siblings of the missing child. This 'man' is Bennett. A parasite feeding on the misfortunes of others. And if he had any of his own teeth left - I'd call him a vampire.

20. Tony Bennett is a bottomfeeder. Labour realised this and chucked him out of the party. Ukip did the same

Debunker 20 Dec 2012

21. He has form as a gay bater- look up 'reaction formation' as a mental mechanism where guilty people condemn their own kind.

Sabot 20 Dec 2012

22. Does this Alan Jones go around accusing people of murdering their children

23. And Mr. Bennett doesn't just confine himself to The McCanns, you know. Any parent of any missing child is fair game

Part B Other comments to which I strongly object as untrue, and which I suggest you ought to remove, but which I do not require to be removed

BrenR1958 19 Dec 2012

As for Tony Bennett, well he is not the only one that spreads falsehoods,

Debunker 20 Dec 2012

Note that Mr Bennett uses a broad brush method of denial and does not in any meaningful manner adress the arguments.

Muratfan 20 Dec 2012

Please refer to an independent source rather than a forum myth so that we know that you are not lying as Tony Bennett does so often (and about his sainted mother too.)

Sabot 20 Dec 2012

the Hate Fest of lies and twisted misinformation that causes so much misery for anyone who is innocent.

BrenR1958 Dec 20 2012

And further more, any person that offers help to the McCann family is hounded, stalked and harassed.

And away from the McCann case, a mother pleads with him to remove a video in which graphic details were shown of her partner and the way he died.. she begged not for her sake but for the sake of her little boy and her not wanting him to read this stuff or find this video on the internet

Criagh2012 Dec 2012

I think Mr B hopes to be [sent to prison]. Don't you understand that? He wants the publicity that would give him.

Isar 20 Dec 2012

True it's been a sh*tstorm - sorry to bring this on your forum - Blame Bennett - he after all, has form

Sabot 20 Dec 2012

when we realised that Mr. Bennett was spreading his propaganda on this Site,

Mr. Bennett and his Dingos…spreading his lies

Debunker 20 Dec 2012

Tony Bennett's flights of fantasy

we have seen Mr. Bennett at his misinformation tactics, and his hounding and stalking many times before

But here where there is no ban button, Bennett does a runner. That says it all to me.

after years of their distortions, conspiracies and downright lies, the refusal of the Antis to even defend their theories

Tony Bennett discovered that you were discussing the case, disagreed with what he saw (you are too sane) and came here to try to turn you into conspiraloons. Once people realised that Mr Bennett was posting somewhere where he did not have the protection of his own attack mods, people came here to confront his theories. Once he realised that he was exposed and looking very silly, he decided to abandon the project and return to the safety of his own forum.

There is one very important fact here for me. Tony Bennett came here to convert you, failed, exposed himself to valid questioning, and then ran away. It was worth it just to demonstrate what sort of person he is.

It now seems quite pleasant, quiet and rational on this thread. All he Antis have gone.
Are those two facts related?

Debunker 21 Dec 2012

Their belief system is so fragile that any mild examination causes it to implode and them to flee.

the Haters and Hounders have no sustainable argument.

poisonous liars and libellers who make up the Hater and Hounder fora.

Tony Bennett is now making hay out of the Aurora and Sandy Hook Gun Massacres:

The 'Antis' are self appointed bigoted individuals with no right to hound and attack others on the internet.

Sadie 22 Dec 2012

cant stand the continual distortions, lies and cruelty of a certain man who came on here.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.12.12 7:27

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Grizzly and the Footie forum, they have been ticking over nicely, discussing many different topics without much blood on the floor and Hey! Presto! Grizzly enters CmoMM and all bets are off.

Jatyk members are scrambled for take-off - main target: TB. (presumably on the assumption that if you take out the fuel depots, the enemy won't be able to move?).
Only shame is, they have no ammunition, their bombs are nothing but water-filled balloons, destroyed on impact.

Hang in there Grizzly and Co! Australia's honour is at stake here - the dark side seems to think you will be convinced of the complete innocence of the McCanns by these tactics. But Aussie footie fans know all about tactics and how to see through them.
Carpet-bombing their site is not only impolite but also counter effective. All it is doing is to point out to the members that there certainly is something of interest there if so much energy is used to 'debunk' it.

Good luck down there and have a nice Christmas!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.12 8:49

A depressing start to the day to hear that muratfan has crawled out of its hole again - to think that mainstream media calls us vile Internet trolls rather than human garbage like that.

It says a lot about the McCanns that they make no effort to distance themselves from supporters of this ilk.

Apologies Aussies for indirectly inflicting a truckload of trolls upon you.

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 22.12.12 17:03

Jean wrote:A depressing start to the day to hear that muratfan has crawled out of its hole again - to think that mainstream media calls us vile Internet trolls rather than human garbage like that.

It says a lot about the McCanns that they make no effort to distance themselves from supporters of this ilk.

It certainly is depressing, they must be reading this blog? To have all the undesirables from JATYK2 to post and dominate the football thread from down under is very depressing ?Having said that, to read all the posts, you can tell they are on a mission to dominate and discredit all who don't believe the usual clap trap of the abduction myth !!!

As usual all the famous 5 out in force !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer on 22.12.12 17:27

@jozi wrote:
Jean wrote:A depressing start to the day to hear that muratfan has crawled out of its hole again - to think that mainstream media calls us vile Internet trolls rather than human garbage like that.

It certainly is depressing, they must be reading this blog? To have all the undesirables from JATYK2 to post and dominate the football thread from down under is very depressing ?Having said that, to read all the posts, you can tell they are on a mission to dominate and discredit all who don't believe the usual clap trap of the abduction myth !!!

As usual all the famous 5 out in force !!!

I'm sure it won't take long for our friends down under to realize the Pro's have only one mission,,,,,to carpet bomb and suppress anything that sheds the McCann's in a bad light.

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.12 20:46

I couldn't help a giggle: "As usual all the famous 5 out in force !!!"

They're a very select club, indeed. They even banned their [in]famous last member annaraccoon some time ago ...

Back to top Go down

Post by LiamO on 24.12.12 13:45

This is an interesting debate on the BigFooty forum. I'm up to page 39 http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-39

The pro's really want us to believe that only blood was detected in the McCann's holiday apartment, which could then be dismissed as anyone's blood I suppose, but it doesn't explain why Eddie alerted to the wardrobe where Gerry's 'missing' sports bag was photographed, and on Kate's clothes, cuddlecat etc. Blood on so many items of the McCann's belongings and yet they still didn't demand to know whose blood it was. They just dismissed it as probably being Madeleine's nose bleed. If Madeleine really was abducted, surely they would want to know whose blood (if not cadaver scent) the dogs were alerting to in all these places - 13 places I believe Tony said.

It also doesn't explain why the dogs only alerted to items of the McCanns. Surely if both dogs alerted to blood then they would alert to other apartments, but they didn't, they only alerted to the McCanns where a child went missing.

If I had a child that went missing I would want the police to investigate every alert, I would not try to find excuses for why cadaver may not have been alerted to FGS, I would want to know IF it was cadaver odor. And I would not rest until I had results, I would demand that the case stayed open until I had those answers regardless if I had to keep the arguido status.

LiamO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 24.12.12 14:24

I guess that the introduction of the dogs to the investigation was one scenario that had not been allowed for in the planning.

Incriminating conclusions of any investigation arising from human analysis could be explained away by the stress and confusion felt at the time by the people involved in this 'abduction', explaining that an exact account of what people were doing or seeing or where they were, would be unreasonable and hence understandable if put under scrutiny.However, the findings of the dogs are so unemotional, so robotic to their training, that human 'fallability' could not be used as a dismissing factor.The dogs and their findings created a massive source of uncertainty as to how these findings should be explained away.Everyone knew that they couldn't be explained away.So, the only tactic left was to ignore the findings and require people to ask the dogs for an explanation.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.12.12 19:49

Welcome Dr. What and LiamO.

The blogspot 'Only in America' might appeal to you on the McCanns. I'm particularly fond of the article 'I don't believe you because I can use a spoon' .
From the same author is the following clip which imo puts it in a nutshell.
http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/search/label/McCanns

quote:
The other great difference between the truth and a lie is that the truth is usually simple and a lie is invariably complicated.

"We went out to dinner leaving the kids most nights and we came back and they were still there" is really simple.

As is, unfortunately, "We went out one night leaving the kids but one of them got out of the apartment and fell off the balcony". Or, "We went out one night leaving the kids and we got back and one of them had had a serious accident". Or, "We went out one night leaving the kids and we got back and one of them had got out and been run over by a car."

The alternative is somewhat more complicated: "We went out one night leaving the kids, not realising that we'd been watched by a predatory paedophile for several days, who we hadn't noticed, despite the resort being quiet and despite the fact that we felt it was safe to leave the kids, who targeted Madeleine rather than the other kids because she was special, who got into the apartment between our checks, despite the fact we'd doubled the frequency from the night before following the crying incident, which we can't recall happening, avoiding being noticed by Gerry, who was talking to Jez, on the other side of the road to that claimed by Jez and Jane, who wasn't seen by Jez or Gerry anyway, just before she saw the abductor, who must have gone out through the window, despite no-one noticing it open and without leaving any marks, because the door slammed when Kate went in, and it's odd about those dogs, but Kate had handled dead bodies when she went to work in her holiday pants and took the cuddle cat, and anyway the twins' sandals were in the boot of the car with the nappies and the rotting meat, but we're totally confident in each other's innocence and our legal and PR team are too."
unquote

(The last sentences refer in fact to the actual 'reasons' as to why the dogs reacted when and where they did. Note that they did not deny the presence of cadaver odour or blood but gave several curious reasons why this was the case - e.g. a GP who handles six corpses in a short period, wearing holiday trousers - rotting meat and leaking nappies in the boot, also when the first set of DNA results came, Maddie's dirty pyjamas and sandals. So no denial but far fetched explanations. The best one imo is that it could only have been planted. Again no denial, but a possibility of a corpse somewhere to extract the DNA from and plant it int he hire car. Logical thinking isn't their strong point).

I had a look at the discussion on the Footie forum but the dogs' evidence isn't seen in context there. The point is that when the whole report is read, the dogs were deployed in a number of locations but they only alerted in the apartment 5a and in the car. As well as various items of clothing and cuddlecat.
Despite being deployed at other locations these were the only ones.

Evidence submitted by CSI dogs has recently been accepted in a court case in the UK without the body having been found. Also in the US I believe.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well written response

Post by MsJude on 06.01.13 15:05

I am very new to forums, so please forgive me, not a pro yet. I wanted to comment on the response written about the Australian interview that Kate & Gerry were so kind to give. It is clearly a case of K & G attempting to explain away their guilt imo. Innocent people do not spend so much time attempting to make excuses, they don't refuse questions from the police and they certainly do not attempt to finance their new found celebrity using their deceased daughter's name/likeness. The tide shifted when the British embassy and ultimately the PM himself inserted themselves into the story. They can't very well reverse their theories now, can they? Not without looking like fools.
The lead detective and the rest of the police force did a proper investigation. They are trained professionals, not bumbling fools as the McCann's and their posse would have us believe. The highly trained police dogs backed up the facts that showed no signs of abduction; rather that little Maddie died in that apartment and her body was moved at least once, to the floor or lower shelf of their wardrobe. Cadaver/sniffer dogs do not make 11-13 mistakes in a row. Kate's excuses for having the odor of a dead body on her clothing & on the stuffed cat were utterly ridiculous. They (McCann's) got lucky with their chance to hide the body imo; there was time to get that accomplished with all of the in & outs that took place that night from their 'adult- only' dinner. Their ridiculous bed check schedule, written out so perfectly before police arrived, made their own abduction theory nearly impossible to have actually taken place.
Finally, truly innocent parents do not refuse questions that could ultimately give police a head-start on the investigation. I have never seen two people act more guilty than the McCanns. No, this does not prove anything; their actions/reactions. However, it does give one insight to their thought process. Living large, jetting around the world, declaring their innocence does not make up for their lack of cooperation with the very people who were their best chance of locating their alleged missing child. She was missing alright, but they were the reason imo.
It is appalling that a person in a supposed free country; England, cannot question named suspects in a crime the McCanns helped to put in the headlines, without threats of prison time. The UK press has done a dis-service to their readers by having such a biased opinion of the case; completely ignoring the conclusions of the entire police force in Portugal.
If their children were so precious; why then did they close the door to apartment 5a and leave them alone? This case is very much like the Caylee Anthony murder in the US, where new, damning evidence was recently found that, according to some members of the jury, would have definitely changed their vote. I have noticed that the McCann attorneys are using some of the same slimy loopholes/tricks that Mr Jose Baez used in the Anthony defense.
I applaud you all for your continued pursuit of justice for one of the most innocent victims in recent history. If there is something you from England cannot say, without fear of prosecution, pass it along to me, I'll spread the word. These DISGUSTING people who have been attacking anyone that questions McCann's 'story' need to be held to the same libel laws everyone else is. Threatening, name-calling, juvenile tactics is what they resort to.
Please Mr. McCann attorney, have your clients once and for all, answer those questions, simple questions, that they have refused to answer for so many years. Gerry McCann walked that child out of that apartment that night in 2007 an into the hearts of many people who will not be going anywhere until justice for Madeleine is served, you can count on that. They will continue to beg for $$, and travel the world; not searching for their daughter rather making appearances for their personal gain, we will continue to keep our eyes on them and NEVER allow them to forget.

MsJude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well written response

Post by mank on 06.01.13 15:51

Well said MsJude, you might be new to forums, but that is the best

post I've read on any forum in a long while.

mank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well written response

Post by sammyc on 06.01.13 20:05

Hi and welcome MsJude

You have encapsulated exactly the reason this forum exists.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.01.13 20:28

@MsJude wrote:I am very new to forums...
An American lady from Idaho
Sent a note to the land of old Ivanhoe
It seems from her post
That's she's cracked it - almost
Has she watched all those vids made by Hi-de-Ho?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.01.13 21:06

Please may I have a limerick Mr Bennett? bashful

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum