The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 15:15

To further the discussion: I have meanwhile been checking some of these Youtube conspiracy "proof" thingies. E.g. the R.I.P facebook page for the teacher, created days before the shooting. It seems that there is a wholly innocent explanation [to quote CM] in that the name of a facebook paged can be changed, but the date of creation of the original will not change with it. Then I've seen a hilarious video montage to proof the "secret message" of Obama in his speech ... Yeah, sure ...

I will see if I find the time and courage to do a little more research later on. For now I have to prepare for a visit of the gendarme regarding a telephone stalker [since a couple of weeks], who went in overdrive last Saturday, when I got 20+ calls within an hour ... If I understand correctly, it will be possible to trace them, even though it was from a shielded number [appel masquée].

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 21.01.13 16:24

Châtelaine wrote:To further the discussion: I have meanwhile been checking some of these Youtube conspiracy "proof" thingies. E.g. the R.I.P facebook page for the teacher, created days before the shooting. It seems that there is a wholly innocent explanation [to quote CM] in that the name of a facebook paged can be changed, but the date of creation of the original will not change with it. Then I've seen a hilarious video montage to proof the "secret message" of Obama in his speech ... Yeah, sure ...

I will see if I find the time and courage to do a little more research later on. For now I have to prepare for a visit of the gendarme regarding a telephone stalker [since a couple of weeks], who went in overdrive last Saturday, when I got 20+ calls within an hour ... If I understand correctly, it will be possible to trace them, even though it was from a shielded number [appel masquée].

Oh hec Chateleine sorry to hear about the stalker and hope the Gendarme can find who it is and deal with them. It's a pity they have nothing better to do than try to scare you and of course your Mum as well. Stay safe roses
re this shooting thread, I suppose we all by now don't take things as they seem from the media messages but I do feel that the deaths of so many people should be treated with courtesy, dignity and sympathy. Why do we always have to find something else? Don't wish to offend anyone who thinks there is something not quite right about this case, I am still with my mental images of the carnage and the sounds in my head of children screaming.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 16:45

@Nina wrote:
Oh hec Chateleine sorry to hear about the stalker and hope the Gendarme can find who it is and deal with them. It's a pity they have nothing better to do than try to scare you and of course your Mum as well. Stay safe
re this shooting thread, I suppose we all by now don't take things as they seem from the media messages but I do feel that the deaths of so many people should be treated with courtesy, dignity and sympathy. Why do we always have to find something else? Don't wish to offend anyone who thinks there is something not quite right about this case, I am still with my mental images of the carnage and the sounds in my head of children screaming.
Don't worry Nina. Thank you for thinking of me & Maman, but it's not easy to scare me. "Vous n'êtes pas une peureuse", the gendarmes said, when I called them once, because I had heard in intruder, but I couldn't find him ... But it's a nuisance. Anyway, there are no more than 3 people that I know of, who think they have an axe to grind with me, so that will narrow down the search, I suppose. Will let you know in PM once it's settled.

I do agree with your thoughts, especially the dignity. I have so far not seen anything to convince me that this was other than a shooting rampage by a highly disturbed boy, who killed his own mother first. The inconsistencies in the McCann case are there for all to see and the more for us, because we've being going into detail for years now. As for the shooting, we don't have more than a percentage of detailed information. There's no use to found opinions on what may only seem to be inconsistent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 26.02.13 9:56

I want ppl to look at this video. Specially from 9 minutes on and the next10 minutes.happy parents and more wow..

I'm speechless ! Look at the father laughing and joking before going into acting( reminded me of Gerry's laughing vid taken 6 days after m went missing) . Look at the evidence presented here! I have no words !

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 26.02.13 11:05

Moa-Vanilla wrote:I want ppl to look at this video. Specially from 9 minutes on and the next10 minutes.happy parents and more wow..

I'm speechless ! Look at the father laughing and joking before going into acting( reminded me of Gerry's laughing vid taken 6 days after m went missing) . Look at the evidence presented here! I have no words !

Speechless... How bizarre. I'll certainly read more about this..

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.02.13 11:19

I'm with you on this Moa, although the 'trick repeat' of the pathologist's laugh is annoying. He did it only once.

I'm seeing a pattern here, emergency services being accidentally in place when such events 'happen'. In other words, it looks like a planned event for the 'greater good' of 'the people' in the end result.
E.g. less gun crime, people's lives saved because there are now less guns around, etc.
9/11 - to save the world from being overrun by terrorists and keep the oil for ourselves sort of thing - the greater good justifying the means and in all cases emergency services standing by. As well as suitable actors who know their lines.
The 7/7 slip up on the exercise on that very day was whooshed pretty quickly I think. Shows the need to save those clips.

Some arguments such as the date on Facebook might be wrong but it doesn't make much difference to the glaring inconsistencies in the 'story'.

There were actors on 9/11, actors on 7/7, actors here too. Can't trust ordinary people to get their lines right, the children who were told what to say aren't scared or frightened at all. They clearly enjoy the attention and it does sound to me like a remembered recitation, not a spontaneous reaction.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 26.02.13 11:37

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/

Some of the theories are debunked (sufficiently, to me) on this site. But the acting grieving parent remains beyond weird.

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 26.02.13 12:06

The father of emilie, at 9 min clearly laugh before going into the emotion to do his speech was just shocking IMHO ...

Also seen their family photographs Emily is sitting on the side ,easily can be clipped in and out of pictures. Reminded me of another families photos..
Also on the one family picture where the girls are dressed in red and black dresses the most famous one, her sister seem to have no feets her sister madelin, and their hands looks rather bizarre and odd also...

I never read to much about this sandy hook story and there are a lot of theories out there. Gives you a feeling that any thing can be possible when the hig powered forced sets its mine to it.

Tigger : what is the 7/7 you mentioned? Not sure if I have heard of that? Would like to know more ..

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 12:40

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/

Moa-Vanilla, this is a link to one of the many sceptic sites relating to the "official version" of the July 2005 bombings in London.

As regards the Sandy Hook massacre, I'll see if the link given by Juuicy answers my questions.

I presume that the websites apparently set up prior to 14th December can be explained away as computer trickery.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.02.13 15:58

Moa-Vanilla wrote:The father of emilie, at 9 min clearly laugh before going into the emotion to do his speech was just shocking IMHO ...

Also seen their family photographs Emily is sitting on the side ,easily can be clipped in and out of pictures. Reminded me of another families photos..
Also on the one family picture where the girls are dressed in red and black dresses the most famous one, her sister seem to have no feets her sister madelin, and their hands looks rather bizarre and odd also...

I never read to much about this sandy hook story and there are a lot of theories out there. Gives you a feeling that any thing can be possible when the hig powered forced sets its mine to it.

Tigger : what is the 7/7 you mentioned? Not sure if I have heard of that? Would like to know more ..
Those are the London bombings in July 2005 - especially the bus on Tavistock Square explosion is very weird. There are definitely two actors involved there.
Well, that got the result Tony Blair wanted, invade Iraq. The man's a war criminal.

Re. Sandy Hook - I saw a very good video of the photoshopping of this girl Rebecca into 'family pictures'.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 16:53

The illegal invasion of Iraq was in March 2003, Tigger - two years before the London bombings.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.02.13 17:39

Jean wrote:The illegal invasion of Iraq was in March 2003, Tigger - two years before the London bombings.

Oops! flag I should have known that - but the underlying motive was thought to be to justify the war in Iraq which Blair had started in an entirely illegal manner.

I gather Blair's popularity increased a bit after 7/7.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.13 17:41

Not with me it didn't!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.03.13 0:05

Nick and Laura Phelps are aliases, their real names are Richard and Jennifer Sexton
The man holding the horns behind Victoria Soto is.... Jennifer Sexton's dad

Don't believe the lies you are being told in the media and on Sky news etc...IT IS A HOAX!

One of the Greenbergs now teenage daughter (who is alive and well) was used in the Gabrielle Giffords shooting January 8, 2011... Christina Green (Greenberg)...Born 9th September 2001! (9/11)

Go Sandy Hook

Their propaganda in their mission to ban guns in the US for the wider agenda
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259125/Tucson-shooting-Roxanna-Green-mother-Christina-Taylor-demands-lawmakers-address-gun-control.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.03.13 9:29

JD, I must admit I'm having difficulty in believing some of the things being said about the Sandy Hook and other shootings. I think that some of the oddities can be explained due to the inevitable confusion with early reports.

The girl killed in January 2011 (and who was born on 11th September 2001 - "9/11") would now be 11 years old. Is it really being claimed that she is the teenage (??) daughter of someone connected to Sandy Hook and is still alive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 29.03.13 12:50

But fals identity is not an odditie it's a scam and lie made by high power to scare ppl into doing what they want. Most ppl read the news and believe what they read. Those fighting for truth being bullied and called crazy conspiring loonies. Much like in the mccann case.

Sandy hook is a big scam and has nothing to do with confusion of earlie reports.
There are lots of seriouse work study out there if you look beyond and above those trying to confuse.

Only thing Gerry ever spoken truth about, confusion is good.

I have no problem with ppl finding it hard to believe that the state and leaders can pool such a scam, as most ppl learn from birth to trust government, and that's the same fact that enable them to do this scams.

You must never trust what you read in media. So much of it is not correct or just partly fact And many things are pure lies.

Best thing ppl can do is to study and find the truth themselves.

IMHO

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.03.13 13:08

Jean wrote:JD, I must admit I'm having difficulty in believing some of the things being said about the Sandy Hook and other shootings. I think that some of the oddities can be explained due to the inevitable confusion with early reports.

The girl killed in January 2011 (and who was born on 11th September 2001 - "9/11") would now be 11 years old. Is it really being claimed that she is the teenage (??) daughter of someone connected to Sandy Hook and is still alive?

Sandy Hook is probably the most obvious psy-op hoax ever imo. It has more flaws than the mccanns story 10 times over, it is far far more than confusion with early reports. For example, Nancy Lanza was never a teacher at the school, she is/was the ex wife of Peter Lanza who was a former CEO of AIG. Like Holmes in Aurora, his father was/is a CEO of General Electric. LIBOR rate scandal? I think Greenberg is AIG or one of those big companies. There is no record of Adam Lanza since 2009 anywhere, nobody has seen him since 2009, he just vanished off the face of the earth for 4 years to suddenly reappear on December 14th 2012, I personally don't think so. How can Lanza shoot 150 rounds in 5 mins? Would take half an hour to do this at least. All the ones that have been on interviews are proven crisis actors. There might have been 'real' victims I don't know, but if there are they certainly were not killed by Adam Lanza in Sandy Hook school. Thankfully many Americans have woken up to this being a hoax which is the most important part and see what is really happening over there. I haven't seen one single thing to suggest this shooting is true and I've watched many videos of events on that morning

This is worth a read:
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/peter-lanza-photo-album-sandy-hook.html

This video is excellent and worth watching, shows a lot of the 'facts in good detail

I see Kaitlin Roig (school teacher) is very happy and doing well!

Christina Taylor Green (forget her real name) is really about 17 years old now, they said she was born on September 9th 2001. The 'supposed' neighbor who took her to the Gifford event, is in the Phelps/Sexton Photo Album as well.
Christina Taylor Green, 9, of Tucson.[109] Green was accompanied to the meeting by neighbor Susan Hileman.[36][110] As her date of birth was September 11, 2001, she had appeared in the book Faces of Hope: Babies Born on 9/11 (page 41).[111][112][113] She was the granddaughter of former Major League Baseball player and manager Dallas Green and the second cousin of actress Sophia Bush.[112][114]...Hadn't realised they used a Bush name too!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

Interestingly, the crew of NASA STS 121 has strong connections to jimmy saville. There is a photo in his room of him with 3 of the crew, whom studied at Leeds Uni and did lectures there. saville also got this crew onto his last 'jim 'll fix it' show in 1994. Mark Kelly (from Leeds) of this NASA crew is married to Gabrielle Giffords. Gabby Giffords was subscribed to her gunman's Loughners youtube channel (before the shooting), which is odd considering his loner style profile, and she was only subscribed to 2 people.. Loughner was one of them. She obviously knew him.

Mark Kelly (STS 121) & Gabby Giffords. Gabrielle Giffords AZ Congresswoman. Ultra Jewish. Tough on Immigration. Frequent Visitor to Israel. Grandmother was former President of Hadassah - the Women's Zionist Organization of America

Astronaut Piers Sellers of STS-121 becomes OBE. British-born astronaut Piers Sellers has been appointed an OBE in the New Year Honours List for his services to science. Mandy, Sellers wife is from Hebden Bridge Leeds and they were married at Hebden Bridge Parish Church sometime in the early 80's. And guess where savile is here...
There are other connections with saville/Hebden bridge

Then there is the strange relationship between saville and Lisa Nowak on this NASA crew. Nowak was the one who 'lost it' and drove across Amercia wearing nappies to try and kill her former love rival. saville said this about the incident in a Guardian interview in 2007

Sometimes, Sir Jimmy sounds like a demented fantasist. But the truth is that he's led an extraordinary life. Every item in his eccentrically decorated home (Del Boy Trotter's flat meets Stringfellows) tells a bizarre story. There's the picture of him cuddled up with The Beatles; the diamond incrusted, solid-gold wishbone around his neck given to him by a former South African prime minister; the framed photo of him with disgraced astronaut Lisa Nowak. "I did a personal appearance with her at Leeds University when she got back from space," he says. Before I've had a chance to comprehend this statement he continues. "After that she went home, packed her bags, drove 1,000 miles across America and tried to kill her love rival. Everyone said 'You bastard Jim! That could only happen to you!'"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/mar/31/tvandradio.theguide1

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 30.03.13 9:17

jd

I have to say I too am puzzled and have watched these YouTube videos - the one with Emily Parker's father is extremely odd.

Not able to post it up as on iPad : The Sandy Hook Shooting (Part 2 ) at 8.17 mins.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 31.03.13 14:47

This is all very odd. I hadn't looked into any of this before yesterday - a photo posted on a thread elsewhere prompted me to look here. Having read here and looked at videos and other websites, (thanks for the links, everyone) I'm astonished that I'd missed all of this until now.

I always try to keep an open mind when it comes to conspiracy theories and err on the side of caution.

But this really is very weird, isn't it?

Off to do some more reading and video watching....

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 31.03.13 17:07

It is really weird.
Also Adam lanze is not listed as a child of nancy, only Ryan.the data base newspaper use to search names and families contains no person called Adam. That's why they first reported Ryan as the shooter as all they knew was that it was nancy son and only one listed was Ryan. There is a good vid about that too on YouTube,and letsroll forum also has a lot of stuff on the sh shooting.

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.03.13 18:48

@Angelique wrote:jd

I have to say I too am puzzled and have watched these YouTube videos - the one with Emily Parker's father is extremely odd.

Not able to post it up as on iPad : The Sandy Hook Shooting (Part 2 ) at 8.17 mins.

Ah, the laughing father!!

And the laughing Mcdonnells!

The laughing Hockleys

They have all only just hours before had their kids killed by a non existent shooter....Its all just a laugh!!

Nodinsinfo’s List of Phony “Sandy Hook” Parents
http://nodisinfo.com/Home/nodinsinfos-list-of-phony-sandy-hook-actor-parents/

Sandy Hook: Cast of Characters –
http://www.insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-cast-of-characters-erin-delia/2258

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.03.13 19:01

@Lance De Boils wrote:This is all very odd. I hadn't looked into any of this before yesterday - a photo posted on a thread elsewhere prompted me to look here. Having read here and looked at videos and other websites, (thanks for the links, everyone) I'm astonished that I'd missed all of this until now.

I always try to keep an open mind when it comes to conspiracy theories and err on the side of caution.

But this really is very weird, isn't it?

Off to do some more reading and video watching....

This is my favourite one...the crowd walking around in circles, especially to the back of the Fire Station. Remember this is meant to be a chaotic shooting massacre going on! Lets walk in a line around the fire station!!! There is another video of the boy wearing the yellow shirt where he obviously gets told by the director not to make it obvious he is walking around and around, then changes to walk in and out of the door! Its hilarious

Apart from there being no ambulances outside the school, there is one firetruck which is a film prop as it has Detroit Fire Service on it! And the police are standing around drinking coffee chatting to each other...meanwhile in the school there is a non existent shooter killing kids in the school they are outside!

This video explains more the Olympic London 2012/Sandy Hook references. Solar eclipses are very important with events

Sandy Hook School building is remarkably identical to the Pyramid of Feathered Serpents in Mexico & geographical references. Interesting theory

If you want to dig deeper you will see the links and connections from the Aurora Century 16th Batman shooting through to Sandy Hook. Its remarkable. Around Sandy hook

(Duchess of Cambridge announces her pregnancy 3rd December 2012)
7th December...The (Omen) Hanging nurse in London . Call from OZ (O2)
14th December...Sandy Hook
21st December....End of the Mayan calendar

Also interesting is the Aurora building in London, opposite the O2 (OZ) and Trinity Cambridge who own the O2 but this is another story in itself......

Events over the past few months and references to films is interesting to observe
Oscar Pistorius, Blade Runner And Moviedrome

http://merovee.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/oscar-pistorius-blade-runner-and-moviedrome/

Super Bowl 2013 Recap: The Illuminati Agenda Continues
Beyonce
The Sandy Hook Chorus. Sandy Hook Survivors Are Made to Sing “Over the Rainbow” to Commemorate the Shooting, children that survived the shooting are currently being used in all kinds of media events.
The stage is made up of two faces mirroring each other, an image evoking duality and multiple personalities. one eye

During the 3rd quarter of the football game, half of the lights go out. It was caused by a mysterious “anomaly” that caused the system to shut down. Considering the Illuminati sub-text of the event, I cannot help but think about the occult pseudo-meaning of having half of the stadium basking in light and having the other half being in darkness......Eclipse

This Mercedes-Benz magazine ad was eerily correct

The Duke of Cambridge was born the same day as an eclipse. And in May 2007 there were 2 eclipses...fancy that!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 31.03.13 22:34

Woah! Now that's getting silly! PMSL!

I was fascinated by the first video of people seeming to just go around in circles - all milling casually about. Shame it had to be edited and messed about with so heavily - I don't think that was necessary and just caused a distraction.

BUT when I looked at the Olympics videos, (GOSH = Great Ormond Street Hospital and the sad child's face is their regular logo) I'm sorry, but I had to giggle! laughat That's taking things to the silly-level! In my humble opinion.

No offense meant, but really, that's pushing it too far for me. And there's no need - things appear weird enough already.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.03.13 22:43

Yes I agree with you there, Lance.

The lack of information to verify Adam Lanza's existence is odd and I asked right at the outset how he had his brother's ID (whatever that was) when they had not seen each other for two years.

Sorry JD but we'll have to agree to differ on this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 31.03.13 23:08

I saw a document today somewhere which lists Adam Peter Lanza's birth in 1992 in Kingston, New Hampshire. It wasn't a certificate or anything, but appears in a "vital records" list of some sort. However, that seems to be the only available (online at least) "proof" of his existence. Not that I've spent any great time looking for any.
(The inverted commas around "proof" are because there are no official markers or stamps on that page - it's effectively a typed list of names and dates on an otherwise blank page.)

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum