The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Post by tigger on 30.12.12 13:30

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I haven't seen any evidence convincing enough to suggest conspiracy either. As for Robbie Parker's off-camera behaviour I would like to think it was due to shock/nervousness. But could that also explain Gerry's laughing and joking on the terrace? I don't think so somehow.

Although I imagine the underlying motive is sound in most cases, this recent trend in setting up funds so quickly after the event to collect donations for the family of victims still leaves me somewhat puzzled.

Alan Prothero and I have set up an account at America First Credit Union to help Robbie Parker and his family with their immediate needs due to their loss of their beautiful girl in the shooting this morning in Conn. You can put funds in the account or give them directly to me or Alan. Please contribute what you can and spread the word: Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union. Account #9056862.
https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/timeline?filter=1

Are there funds for the families of any other victims?

Or only for the bereaved parents of Emilie Parker?

By the way, I assume that both of Emilie Parker's parents wholeheartedly approve of this fund being set up for their benefit, and have either consented in writing, or given strong and unequivocal verbal assent.

Usually, where an account is set up for a specific purpose such as this, the bank will require sight of either a trust deed (as per the Find Madeleine Fund) or a constitution (as per The Madeleine Foundation), or similar document. I wonder for what specific purposes the fund will be used?

Here, by the way, each parent would receive the sum of £5,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (i.e. from the government) as their child has died from a crime of violence.

Good grief! Would that apply e.g. to the mother of Tia? It would mean that a number of neglectful parents are going to profit from their neglect.
So under this rule the McCanns would have been paid this sum if Maddie's body had been found?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.12.12 14:08

Oh dear, I have that sinking feeling...

'It's not about the money': First lawsuit filed over Sandy Hook massacre as family of traumatized child survivor seeks $100 million

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254564/Its-money-First-lawsuit-filed-Sandy-Hook-massacre-family-traumatized-child-survivor-seeks-100-million.html#ixzz2GXnkZepA

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.12 14:52

@aquila wrote:Oh dear, I have that sinking feeling...

'It's not about the money': First lawsuit filed over Sandy Hook massacre as family of traumatized child survivor seeks $100 million

Read more: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254564/Its-money-First-lawsuit-filed-Sandy-Hook-massacre-family-traumatized-child-survivor-seeks-100-million.html#ixzz2GXnkZepA
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254564/Its-money-First-lawsuit-filed-Sandy-Hook-massacre-family-traumatized-child-survivor-seeks-100-million.html#ixzz2GXnkZepA[/quote[/url]] Just have a look at the comments on this story - and see how the ratings are going!

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.12.12 16:49

Having given this forum another go after my dismay at the way the Hillsborough topic was discussed,[ because I was still very interested in debating the many issues surrounding the Maddie case], I must admit that I should have trusted my gut instinct and stayed away. This latest topic is beyond the pale in my opinion. It is one thing to be troubled by compensation claims but to intrude upon and dissect the grief of a bereaved father is another thing all together.
Twitter is where I shall stay to debate the Maddie case, I am so disappointed to see such a lack of compassion and the voyeuristic intrusion into the most profound sorrow.
Good luck with the Maddie issue folks and take care.

admin, please delete my account, thank you.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.12.12 16:59

I hope you reconsider Russiandoll. You will be missed. Your contribution is valuable.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.12.12 18:34

I do not think it is unreasonable to remark on the extraordinary behaviour of some of the people involved. It is being debated elsewhere on the Internet too.

I really do wish that people who decide to leave a forum for whatever reason just went quietly without making a song and dance about it.

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS....'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Post by sammyc on 30.12.12 21:38

My sentiments exactly Jean

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.12.12 21:57

It's like going running, or doing fitness training.
It doesn't work unless people see you doing it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.12.12 22:36

That just may be the reason, why I don't do the running ... let alone the fitness ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.12.12 22:38

Châtelaine wrote:That just may be the reason, why I don't do the running ... let alone the fitness ...

eating chocolate when no-one can see you renders it calorie free - a well known fact.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.12.12 22:42

But having said that, I do object/abject to demanding 100 million for surviving a massacre.

As for the interviews I've seen so far: I think that the first link to the pathologist was a "mean" kind of editing. And as for the parents so far: my gut feeling is that they're heavily sedated and thus react/behave out of our "normal" realm. IMO, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.12.12 23:05

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:That just may be the reason, why I don't do the running ... let alone the fitness ...

eating chocolate when no-one can see you renders it calorie free - a well known fact.

Thank heaven for that the amount that I have eaten these last few days laughat Does the same apply for cake and pudding?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.12 23:05

I take 'russiandoll's point but I don't think anyone on this thread to date has been disresepctful of the parents.

On the contrary, the many who are now questioning the official accounts of the Sandy Hook massacre are perhaps doing something useful.

If I was a bereaved parent, for example, I would certainly demand to have proof that Adam Lanza acted alone, and that there weren't second or third persons involved - for which there is very significant evidence.

The Dunblane parents were told their children were killed by a lone madman. Only by persistent digging by various people did it emerge that far from being a lone nutter, Thomas Hamilton was at the centre of a paedophile ring which reached right to the top of Scotland's political and judicial elite - and even now, the full story hasn't been told, and documents have been suppressed for 100 years.

I'm going to post up (part of) another very sober analysis of the major contradictions and mysteries relating to Sandy Hook.

I have however omitted what the writer says about the use of actors, though he does make some interesting comments about Emilie Parker and the rapidity with which a fund was set up, some obvervations perhaps correct, some not. Various links are included in the full article. Some of them are poor, and there is one outrageous link to a former Republican candidate who thinks that Israel had something to do with Sandy Hook. Nevertheless, amid the links are some that IMO are worthy of serious consideration:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sandy Hook: Exposed

Something does not add up in Sandy Hook, and this article begins to expose the official narrative as false.

This article sticks to mainstream news reports (CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, etc…) and to primary sources (such as the video feed from the helicopter, and the audio police scanner).

• Unanswered questions regarding a second and possibly third suspect.
  • Unanswered questions regarding the type of weapon used.
  • Unanswered questions regarding the person of Adam Lanza, apparently “off grid” for the past three years.
  • Unanswered questions regarding the potential use of operatives and actors to embellish the official narrative.
In any tragic or crisis, it is natural for the media to get some of the facts wrong, or to modify information.

However, the questions and inconsistencies raised here are fundamental. This article does not address the wilder theories out there about Sandy Hook. It sticks with the fundamental questions raised by raw footage, police scanners and the media’s own reporting, by its A-List talking heads.

As documented in video (below), federal authorities have “scrubbed” some information from Google. This scrubbing pertained to mainstream news reports of the second suspect (who was recorded on video).

Facebook, as widely reported, suspended a user’s account for 3 days, for questioning whether “a clumsy 20-year-old autistic kid” could have murdered 26 people. As reported in mainstream media, the International Business Times (link below):

“This is what makes the Facebook action so troubling; given that most of the ‘misinformation’ that has been published regarding the shootings came from the corporate-owned media, it is rather hypocritical to punish individuals who are merely posting their own thoughts about what they believe happened.”

Reporters (who should be more objective and skeptical) are clinging to the official narrative of one lone gunman – even when that narrative has been called into question by their own networks.

This article will refer to videos linked at the bottom of the page.

A Second Suspect: Live Video, Audio and Witnesses:

Raw footage from a helicopter depicts police pursuing an adult suspect through the woods behind the gym at Sandy Hook school. The incident included plenty of drama, all recorded (linked at bottom).

A live police scanner describes a teacher reporting this:

“Two shadows running past the gym…”

One police officer, in a panic, actually describes the shooters coming his way, again on a live feed:

“They’re coming at me!!!”

The helicopter’s camera then shows a man running into the woods and police officers chasing him down. Another was reported to have been forced to the ground, although that part is unclear.

CBS News reported that a second suspect in custody and was taken out of the woods “wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants.”

Fox News also reported a separate detention.

Around 2 pm that same day, all the mainstream media had eliminated reports of a second gunman and stuck to the lone gunman narrative.

Meantime, in the previous hours, mainstream news had interviewed adult witnesses, and numerous students, who provided details of a second suspect, sitting in the back of a police car, and possibly a third suspect, who never made it into the woods but was arrested and face down, with handcuffs.

Snippets of these interviews are still all over the Internet.

By the next day, many mainstream online references to the second suspect (who was videotaped, remember), were being scrubbed from Google. A video explaining this with screenshots is linked at bottom.

Witnesses can be confused, but the entire chase scene for the second suspect had been captured on video.

Gun Inconsistencies

Pete Williams of NBC News announced that there was new information from federal and state officials. This report worked to amend and clarify earlier reports that an assault rifle had been found in the school along with two 9mm handguns.

Pete Williams was specific (linked below), announcing that there were “four handguns recovered inside the school, not just two, as we were initially told… and apparently only handguns…”

Williams then describes the assault rifle as something that Adam Lanza had left in the car.

NBC was being quite accurate, since there is video of police retrieving the rifle from the trunk of the car!

The police opening the trunk and pulling out the long rifle is found in minute 1:27 in the Gun Inconsistency video.

The question remains: How did Adam Lanza shoot people with a rifle that was later found in his car?

Then there is the medical examiner, Wayne Carver, a man with the demeanor of Homer Simpson on acid.

“Carver,” one might note, is a rather unfortunate surname for a man who performs autopsies.

In any case, Carver’s behavior in the video is strange (linked below as the first one). But let’s stick to what Carver actually said. He affirmed in a press conference that yes, the “long weapon” had been the primary weapon in all the casualties.

A reporter then questioned about the long rifle being found in the car…

“That’s not correct, sir,” said Wayne Carver, perhaps trying to refute a story that had already been documented by video. They found the long weapon in the car, and only handguns inside the school.

Carver made this odd statement: “You can control the situation depending on your photographer. I have very good photographers.”

Adam Lanza, Mystery Kid
As reported on CNN:

“What’s so interesting Wolf, is that about 3 years ago, back in 2009, it’s really the last time we have any hard record of any classes he took, any courses he was enrolled in. After that, right at the time that the divorce was finalized, it seems that Adam Lanza simply fell off the face of the earth. There is no record of anything that he did, what he may have accomplished, who he met with. We’re having a very difficult time even finding friends who knew him from the period 2009 on. He existed, but he existed in a world nobody knows about.”

Where has he been this entire time? At the Center for Advanced Sirhan Sirhan Studies?

According to mainstream media, Adam Lanza committed suicide.

So why was Adam Lanza found wearing a black outfit, mask, and bulletproof vest?

LINK : http://multipolarfuture.com/?p=8506

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.12 23:29

This has come to my notice following a re-tweet on Twitter by AnnaEsse:

Duns Scotus Botus@scotbot

This is @cathygaubert's daughter Lily whom the @mailonline is pretending is #SandyHook victim Allison Wyatt: http://instagram.com/p/TS1VEhSC_U/

Retweeted by AnnaEsse

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.12.12 9:48

Previous reports about Adam Lanza say that his mother took him out of school in 2009 after a dispute with the staff there and educated him at home. That could explain him disappearing from public view. I would hazard a guess that, like many teenagers, he rarely ventured out of his bedroom!

Yes we certainly should be allowed to discuss the oddities of a case which is getting stranger by the minute without being accused of being vile trolls. I seem to have come across that situation before.......

I think the photo referred to in a tweet by AnnaEsse may just be the result of a genuine error but the one with Barack Obama of a girl looking like Sandy Hook victim Emilie Parker is intriguing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.12.12 9:57

Jean wrote:Previous reports about Adam Lanza say that his mother took him out of school in 2009 after a dispute with the staff there and educated him at home...
When he was aged 17?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.12.12 9:58

Education is compulsary until the age of 18 in America, as far as I understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.12.12 10:47

It is always sad when someone cannot answer questions or criticism except by running away.
The argumentum ad ignaviam.

"I'm right, you're wrong . - LA, La, La La, Can't see me, I'm not listening, stop following me, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, now I've said it three times, so it must be true."

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.12.12 11:43

Jean wrote:Previous reports about Adam Lanza say that his mother took him out of school in 2009 after a dispute with the staff there and educated him at home. That could explain him disappearing from public view. I would hazard a guess that, like many teenagers, he rarely ventured out of his bedroom!

Yes we certainly should be allowed to discuss the oddities of a case which is getting stranger by the minute without being accused of being vile trolls. I seem to have come across that situation before.......

I think the photo referred to in a tweet by AnnaEsse may just be the result of a genuine error but the one with Barack Obama of a girl looking like Sandy Hook victim Emilie Parker is intriguing.

No photo opportunity lost, (Obama 'let the children come to me') no opportunity for financial gain lost either, only the viewers aren't spared once again the sight of a parent advertising the payment methods. So much easier with Paypal now. Hell will have to freeze over before I contribute a penny.

Obama dashing away his tears - wonder how Churchill ever got through the war.

Anyone remember Aberfan? Those were the days that no one thought of asking for money, all they wanted was their child back and time to grieve. I was ten years old and the terrible news stayed in my mind for weeks. As far as I know, there was no PM seen 'crying' in public, in those days it wouldn't have won any votes. Now it does.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.12.12 11:58

Yes I remember Aberfan but perhaps not the enormity of it. Of course there was no Internet back then and the coverage was limited by today's standards.

I wonder if people then and in other terrible events feel that it is better to have been left to grieve in private or whether today's mass publicity would have helped them in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.12.12 11:59

@tigger
roses

parapono

'what you sow, you harvest'

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.01.13 11:56

@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Thank heaven for that the amount that I have eaten these last few days laughat Does the same apply for cake and pudding?
As long as it is brown.
Calories are all around us, and a coating of chocolate, or cream, or even custard, stops them falling from the atmosphere into your food .
I read it in a "New Age magazine", so it must be true.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.01.13 12:19

@PeterMac wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Thank heaven for that the amount that I have eaten these last few days Does the same apply for cake and pudding?
As long as it is brown.
Calories are all around us, and a coating of chocolate, or cream, or even custard, stops them falling from the atmosphere into your food .

I'm looking for a New Age Mirror. The mirrors in my house show a person who appears to have swallowed a wok without chewing.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.01.13 12:27

laughat
@aquila wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Thank heaven for that the amount that I have eaten these last few days Does the same apply for cake and pudding?
As long as it is brown.

I'm looking for a New Age Mirror. The mirrors in my house show a person who appears to have swallowed a wok without chewing.
yes laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.01.13 14:32

Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: