The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Update: Max Clifford convicted and sentenced to 8 years: 2nd May 2014

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update: Max Clifford convicted and sentenced to 8 years: 2nd May 2014

Post by aiyoyo on 27.04.13 15:05

Apart from Simon Cowell, who was MC (mirror initials with certain spokes-creature) most famous or infamous client who is at risk of being grass by MC to trade in for his go-pass "jail" card.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 27.04.13 15:28

candyfloss wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Clifford dropped Dewani like a hot potato a long time ago claiming he hadn't been paid for the work he'd done for the family.

I didn't know that ShuBob, interesting. Any link to that?

This is all I can find at the moment (article from April 2013) but IIRC, he stopped representing him over a year go:

On Wednesday, the Dewani's family's spokesperson, renowned public relations guru Max Clifford, confirmed he was no longer "looking after" the family.

He refrained from commenting on when or why the relationship ended.

http://www.enca.com/information-south-africa/dewani-well-enough-extradition-hearing-resume

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.04.13 15:36

@ShuBob wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Clifford dropped Dewani like a hot potato a long time ago claiming he hadn't been paid for the work he'd done for the family.

I didn't know that ShuBob, interesting. Any link to that?

This is all I can find at the moment (article from April 2013) but IIRC, he stopped representing him over a year go:

On Wednesday, the Dewani's family's spokesperson, renowned public relations guru Max Clifford, confirmed he was no longer "looking after" the family.

He refrained from commenting on when or why the relationship ended.

[url=http://www.enca.com/information-south-africa/dewani-well-enough-extradition-hearing-resume
http://www.enca.com/information-south-africa/dewani-well-enough-extradition-hearing-resume[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Shubob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.13 12:38

Clifford, Cowell, Murat, Symingtons. Could this be true?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/79/freemasonprotectormax.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 28.04.13 13:38

Cherry Blossom wrote:Clifford, Cowell, Murat, Symingtons. Could this be true?

black marble worktop....is this Kate's kitchen, the one where Maddie is blowing the cake candles out.
Can anyone who's better than me at putting pictures next to each other, try to open the above picture and put the cake picture together to compare the kitchen units etc. (I score 0.5 out of 10 in the junior IT class)

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 8:53

[quote="bobbin"]
Cherry Blossom wrote:Clifford, Cowell, Murat, Symingtons. Could this be true?

black marble worktop....is this Kate's kitchen, the one where Maddie is blowing the cake candles out.
Can anyone who's better than me at putting pictures next to each other, try to open the above picture and put the cake picture together to compare the kitchen units etc. (I score 0.5 out of 10 in the junior IT class)[/quote

Comment below the picture

Max Clifford defender of freemasons and the defender of Symmington’s 2nd cousin Robert Murat and Gerry McCann’s family friend from Prai Da Luz. Max Clifford for a fee defended Murat’s financial interest in negotiations with the UK press helping Murat achieve a substantial “payment” from their media pals. Looks like a case of both ends against the middle and one in which no one lost out.

Madeleine McCann was the only loss but as far as Max, Simon, Gerry and Robbie are concerned Maddie doesn’t count. Was Cowell’s money used to extract Murat’s pot of Maddie gold dust? Only Max knows but I suppose he’s one man who’s not about to “kiss and tell”

Snipped from Clifford's evidence At Leveson

9 Q. Can I move now back to the subject of the ordinary

10 people caught up in stories who you've helped. You

11 mentioned a moment ago Robert Murat. This Inquiry has

12 heard quite a lot of evidence about the disappearance of

13 Madeleine McCann and the effects that this had on media

14 coverage and the suffering of the McCann family.

15 Can I ask you, in your work with Mr Murat was the

16 PCC of any use?

17 A. No.

18 Q. Why not?

19 A. Well, I mean, they were nowhere on the horizon. No,

20 Robert Murat came to me, initially his mother and then

21 his aunt, incredibly upset because of what was appearing

22 in the British press about him, and asking me if I'd be

23 prepared to help him. They explained he didn't have any

24 money, but this was a man who was bordering on suicide.

25 They were being spat at in the street. So I said,

1 "Well, I am happy to", you know, if I sit down and

2 listen to what he has to say, and I did, and I got

3 involved. And what I tried to do was to help him stop

4 this problem.

Not on your own bobbin, I can't do it either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 9:19

There are some scenes in the Rothley Towers kitchen in the Madeleine Was Here sick-fest - I'm sure it's not the same as Max Clifford's.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id235.html

There's one at about 6 minutes in; too early in the day for me to stomach any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 10:19

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There are some scenes in the Rothley Towers kitchen in the Madeleine Was Here sick-fest - I'm sure it's not the same as Max Clifford's.

There's one at about 6 minutes in; too early in the day for me to stomach any more.

Watched it with sound down and a sick bucket at my side, can't quite make it out, I thought I'd seen a still photo somewhere of Maddie blowing the candles out?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 29.04.13 10:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There are some scenes in the Rothley Towers kitchen in the Madeleine Was Here sick-fest - I'm sure it's not the same as Max Clifford's.

I agree, too early in the day for any of that 'quatsch', I'm off for a very strong cuppa tea now. However, looking at Kate's kitchen and Max's, I think they are not the same. Now where did I put that extra big mug?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the clip posted above

Post by worriedmum on 29.04.13 10:55

.....sorry if I'm wandering off topic a bit here but I've just watched the clip given in the link above and it struck me like a thunderbolt that if I had to repeat/ re-enact the exact moment when I realised one of my children was missing, it would be the most awful,most impossible to re-visit moment of my life, my legs would buckle and I would be a howling mess. My entire world would have crashed down around me at that moment and there is no way I could just talk about it. No way. But that's me.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 12:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Cherry Blossom, the photo you're talking about is on this link.

[url=http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2446p770-photographs-and-memories?highlight=photographs
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2446p770-photographs-and-memories?highlight=photographs[/quote[/url]]

Thanks NFWTD, don't think it's the same kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 12:58

POLICE TO QUIZ MAX CLIFFORD'S TOP NAME CLIENTS
MAX Clifford’s big name clients are to be questioned by police probing alleged sex crimes.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/311798/Police-to-quiz-Max-Clifford-s-top-name-clients

I wonder if he's calling in favours, character witness and all that?

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 29.04.13 13:13

Cherry Blossom wrote:
MAX Clifford’s big name clients are to be questioned by police probing alleged sex crimes.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/311798/Police-to-quiz-Max-Clifford-s-top-name-clients

I would think all MC clients will be rushing to defend him,afeared that if they dont MC could spill the beans on them or be blackmailed,mind in my opinion these clients deserve all they get because you dont hire the likes of MC for nothing.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 14:27

@tiny wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

I would think all MC clients will be rushing to defend him,afeared that if they dont MC could spill the beans on them or be blackmailed,mind in my opinion these clients deserve all they get because you dont hire the likes of MC for nothing.

Snipped from his statement;

All of my clients have remained loyal and I’m working with all of my clients on a regular daily basis," he said.

"That support is as strong as it has ever been, which I'm very grateful for."

Makes me wonder if he was sending out a message to his clients by him saying the above words, a case of frightening his clients into covering for him, they all know he's got the dirt on them, and he spun the lies for lots of money to keep their image squeeky clean.

I can't remember the exact words but Saville said, "If any charges are brought against me then I'll take the whole police station down with me" or words to that effect.

I just hope the people who have made the alligations against him stay strong, and have all the support they need to help them to try and close a chapter in their lives they want to forget.

It's also crossed my mind could the abused be got at? paid money not to testify or even their safety threatend, I only hope the police do agood job of protecting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.04.13 16:23

I would imagine every of his past clients would be pretty disgusted they were represented by so seedy a man who'd pretended he was above them moral wise that he preached about their moral (lack of rather) and bragged how he'd to lie to help them cover up.

HIs claim about plenty support from certain quarters s just bravado and false belief on his part, he's very much on his own.
All of clients would be avoiding him like bubonic plaque. The last thing his clients would want is their name to be rehashed in public, so forget they will come out and speak up for him.

I think he's cuckoo land thinking he's untouchable because some people are beholden to him.

It seems more than one PR Guru are of the same feathers as their clients. When you think about it, they have to be same frequency as their clients in order to sympathise with their clients.

I dont think he would dare to threaten his clients to stand by him or he would bring them down, because that will not help his situation.
Unless he has some dirts on politicians or judges then maybe he has some bargaining power.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 16:43

@aiyoyo wrote:I think he's cuckoo land thinking he's untouchable because some people are beholden to him.

What...like Gerry McCann you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.04.13 17:08

@admin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:I think he's cuckoo land thinking he's untouchable because some people are beholden to him.

Oh I don't know about that.
Personally I do not think anyone can be beholden to a sod like gerry.
MC is different, he sucks people's blood (money I mean) to cover their arse.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 17:26

@aiyoyo wrote:
@admin wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 17:29

You beat me to it, Admin ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.04.13 10:23

@admin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@admin wrote:

Well..........what can I say except that MC actually looked after the big little oys to earn his money, while imo GM used a lie to fleece pensioners and school children - a big difference!
The former earns it legally albeit unethically, whereas the latter is a conman imo.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.04.13 11:23

[quote="Cherry Blossom"]
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Cherry Blossom, the photo you're talking about is on this link.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2446p770-photographs-and-memories?highlight=photographs[/quote]

Thanks NFWTD, don't think it's the same kitchen.

No I don't either, but these days I would imagine most 5 star homes have marble topped units. Nice too if you can dip into a fund to pay off a couple of months mortgage repayments.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The trial begins

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 19:54

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 13:25

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/max-clifford-trial-former-lover-3362919

I bet MC didn't expect that Nation to be talking about the size of his organ.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 15:08

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/max-clifford-trial-celebrity-agents-daughter-denies-girl-12-told-her-about-abuse-9233734.html

Good grief, the details of his case is proving to be juicy, all the rest of the celebrity cases pale by comparison.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum