The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A warm, personal, spoken 2-minute invitation by Sir David Trippier to join the East Lancashire Provincial Grand Masonic Lodge

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A warm, personal, spoken 2-minute invitation by Sir David Trippier to join the East Lancashire Provincial Grand Masonic Lodge

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.11.12 20:23

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A warm, personal, spoken 2-minute invitation by Sir David Trippier to join the East Lancashire Provincial Grand Masonic Lodge

Post by monkey mind on 18.11.12 19:51

Sir David "With the exception of the national lottery Freemasons are the largest donators [sic] to charity".

Dead wrong. Without question the largest donors to charity are the general public without the generosity of whom 90% of charities would fold tomorrow.

Two corrections to a chief constable and knight of the realm in one sentence. Yummy.

Sir David "politics play no part in freemasonry".

Puhleeze...... Hands up those who believe him....

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A warm, personal, spoken 2-minute invitation by Sir David Trippier to join the East Lancashire Provincial Grand Masonic Lodge

Post by monkey mind on 18.11.12 20:30

Here’s a story on the charitability of freemasonry for you.

Many years ago, quite unexpectedly, I was struck blind, physically blind that is and irrevocably so. I lost everything, my job, my house, my dignity, my confidence, my self esteem. Everything.

We were forced to move to a tiny place in a tiny village population of about two or three hundred where we knew no one. A few weeks later my white stick and I were having a beer in the local pub, only pub when one of the locals began chatting. He befriended me, made me feel welcome over the following weeks, would pick me up and take me for a drink to various places once or twice a week. He told me that he was the grand master at the local lodge, and he was. Over the following weeks whenever he saw my wife he told her I was like a brother to him. I knew where he was heading but not why, nor did I have any care for secret organisations. I had seen first hand the influence of freemasonry in my occupation before being struck blind and didn’t like what I saw.

He invited my wife and I to his very large house and wined and dined us. All in the name of friendship and making us feel welcome. Then, one day, he asked me if I would join his lodge, he said he had a special job for me, one where I would be involved in certain ceremonies (he wasn’t specific) but it seemed that my lack of sight made me an ideal candidate for the job he had in mind for whatever reason.

I politely declined the offer. I told him that I greatly valued his friendship, that he had made my wife and I feel welcome in a strange, tiny village in times of unimaginable turbulence and fear. He said “I will only ask you one more time....” which he did, there and then. Again I politely declined saying that the thought of visiting a strange building, strange people and ceremonies and dinners was frankly overwhelming, that I was struggling to come to terms with my loss and that I would likely suffer panic attacks and be of little use. This was all true but even if it wasn’t I would not have accepted his invitation.

From that day on, for the following years that he lived in that village he completely ignored me. He never spoke another word either to myself or my wife. Not a single word or acknowledgement. If he came in the pub and it was quiet and I was in there he would turn around and walk back out the front door. He royally blackballed me in front of all the other villagers time and again and when they asked what I had done to upset him I could only shrug my shoulders and be honest, saying I refused to join his silly little club. Several more years he remained in that village, one that he had lived in for many years before I did, and at every opportunity he completely snubbed me, not only to my face, but also behind my back. And I had done nothing to him other than politely decline his offer and ask him to understand that life was very difficult for me at that time.

How’s that for charity???

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 18.11.12 21:31

Wow monkeymind, thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It's incredible that you were snubbed in this way just because you didn't want to be part of the old boy's club. I do hope you and your wife have managed to cope with your loss over the years. Of all the senses to lose that has to be the worst imo. You have enriched this forum, along with many other people of course, and I for one thank you for the wealth of knowledge you share with us. Very best wishes and please keep on raising that curious monkey eyebrow! xx

IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 18.11.12 21:52

@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:Wow monkeymind, thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It's incredible that you were snubbed in this way just because you didn't want to be part of the old boy's club. I do hope you and your wife have managed to cope with your loss over the years. Of all the senses to lose that has to be the worst imo. You have enriched this forum, along with many other people of course, and I for one thank you for the wealth of knowledge you share with us. Very best wishes and please keep on raising that curious monkey eyebrow! xx
IANMS,

Genuinely kind words, I am most grateful. It was a long time ago and all is well now thank you.

It’s an absolutely true story and not embellished in the least. Obviously when he first saw me he saw a masonic ‘use’ not a human being. His *friendship* which I initially mistook for compassion and understanding was nothing more than a recce exercise, an assessment of the later to become not so unsuspecting candidate. No matter how politely I declined his unwanted offer it made no difference for my usefulness at that point expired. Whether he took it personally or by my refusal to one of such freemasonic standing I inadvertently transgressed some secret code I know not. Either way, he certainly paid back my decline in spades.

On reflection now, it’s all rather childlike and pathetic is it not. One has to feel sorry for him, but I confess at the time it seemed like another rather unwanted slap in the face from life. Chuckle.

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.11.12 22:08

monkey mind, I am pleased to see you back contributing to this forum. Your contributions have certainly been of interest, not least on this occasion. I'm sure many 'ordinary' Masons do no harm and enjoy the social contact with other men, but as PeterMac has pointed out, at higher levels Masonic Lodges become places where business deals are done and at the highest levels we move into the realms of undue political influence and even criminal behaviour and the occult.

I think we have at least three ex-police officers on the forum, none of them Masons I believe

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 22:15

Dear monkey mind

That's quite a story.
I admire your courage.
It however leaves me with one question, if you don't mind.
How do you, being blind, take part in the discussion on the forum.
Is it read to you, by the computer or a person?
And how can you write, or is that voice controlled.
Just wondering,
no offence whats-o-ever meant
kindest regards

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 23:15

I get the impression he has regained his sight (or partially at least) over the years.

Is there anyone here who would actually be tempted to join the masons on the strength of that invitation?

I don't know how these days it's legal to have clubs or whatever for males only. The same goes of course for anything restricted to women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 19.11.12 0:25

monkey mind

Indeed what an extraordinary thing to happen to you under such circumstances. I hope that your circumstances are better now.

I think when you refused, twice, he was thinking only of his own self aggrandisement within his Lodge, which you denied him. This was why he retaliated in that way. It does indeed show how charitable he wasn't. He felt you made him feel "small" but he had no regard for your circumstances at the time. Indeed, experiencing new surroundings would have added to your problems of coping with the loss of sight.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 19.11.12 0:33

Tony, thank you. Yes I’m sure there are many good people in freemasonry and equally others use it as a vehicle of connection and advancement. I certainly wasn’t tarring all with the same brush by that account. My own views however are not formed by that one instance alone.

Parapono, I don’t mind you asking at all, it’s a natural question. I have special software that reads everything to me and I learned to touch type. Generally tis slow but it works pretty well even if I am prone to making mistakes and clicking on wrong things and such.

Jean, no, it hasn’t changed a jot over the years. But when I say blind I should be clear, I do have a tiny amount of sight but I lost almost all, about 95% and am certainly regarded as legally blind as opposed to partially sighted. If I hold my hand about six inches in front of my face I can see its hazy shadow but cannot count the fingers. My software also includes a magnification system so I can blow images up massively to get a very vague idea of content but certainly no detail. It’s not much help really even with nose squished to screen. To read normal text visually I have to go to about 32x magnification, this allows about four letters on a 28” screen and from a couple of inches they are quite hazy. It’s a tedious way of doing things, would take forever to read a page of text and tends to irradiate the brain :^)

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.11.12 1:11

Thank you monkey mind!
Goodnight for now or later

sending you my love

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.11.12 16:03

Businessmen who do not give to charity should not receive honours, claims government study

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235159/Businessmen-charity-receive-honours-claims-government-study.html#ixzz2CgVMkTF9

Oh dear. The Masons will be taking all the honours now as they tell us they give the most to charity with the exception of the national lottery.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.11.12 16:38

Glad to see you`re still contributing here Monkey Mind. What intrigues me is why he wanted you for `a special job where you`d be involved in a ceremony`. Sounds a bit creepy to me.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.11.12 17:47

@ monkeymind

My heart too, leapt with joy seeing you post again, they are always so considered and worth re-reading from time to time.

I'm thinking that voices reveal more than faces do at times. An experiment on lying was organised a long time ago (I read about it and I think it might have been the sixties) the same interview was assessed by two groups of people, one group who watched the TV broadcast and one group who listened to the radio.
The radio group scored much higher than the viewers in picking out the lies. I posted a reference in the statement analysis topic on 'The assassination tapes' by G O'Toole.
Tapes of Oswald were analysed some ten years after the event, the stress areas weren't where they could be expected. No stress when he denied killing JFK, masses of stress because he hadn't been allocated an attorney. Very interesting. I'll have a look if I can find something on youtube on it.
But perhaps you are brilliant at hearing the lies of the mcCanns - instead of seeing Gerry's squirming.
Anyway you're back, great! roses

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 19.11.12 20:10

@Woofer wrote:Glad to see you`re still contributing here Monkey Mind. What intrigues me is why he wanted you for `a special job where you`d be involved in a ceremony`. Sounds a bit creepy to me.
Woofer, yes, that intrigued me too though I didn’t ask him lest he thought I may develop an interest. I have no reason to doubt him though, he didn’t know me from the next person, other than a stranger to the village but his friendship was clearly a sham designed to elicit trust and he made a b-line straight for me. Yes, I think he was quite sincere in his words, he had some job or use for me, and I can only conclude it would be a task whereby due to my blindness I would not see certain things I wasn’t meant too. Other than that, who knows.

I was also intrigued by the way he said “I wil only ask you once more” or words to that effect, he added something else but I cannot for the life of me remember what but my impression, sat in his car outside my house as he was dropping me off was that it was a kind of ultimatum. And indeed it turned out to be exactly that, those were the last words this *grand master* ever spoke to me, I politely declined and became a leper. Seeing the attitude that ensued, an attitude which just like his true thoughts lay veiled beneath a false exterior, the leper felt it was a decision well made and regrets it not a jot.....

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 19.11.12 20:13

@tigger wrote:@ monkeymind

My heart too, leapt with joy seeing you post again, they are always so considered and worth re-reading from time to time.

I'm thinking that voices reveal more than faces do at times. An experiment on lying was organised a long time ago (I read about it and I think it might have been the sixties) the same interview was assessed by two groups of people, one group who watched the TV broadcast and one group who listened to the radio.
The radio group scored much higher than the viewers in picking out the lies. I posted a reference in the statement analysis topic on 'The assassination tapes' by G O'Toole.
Tapes of Oswald were analysed some ten years after the event, the stress areas weren't where they could be expected. No stress when he denied killing JFK, masses of stress because he hadn't been allocated an attorney. Very interesting. I'll have a look if I can find something on youtube on it.
But perhaps you are brilliant at hearing the lies of the mcCanns - instead of seeing Gerry's squirming.
Anyway you're back, great! roses

Tigger, it’s always lovely to hear from you! I think there can be advantages and disadvantages to listening to someone express themselves without seeing them. One is unable to form preconceived ideas based on appearance and so free of distraction it is perhaps easier to pick up on emotional content or lack thereof. But one misses out on body language. But in fairness, I was listening to the lies of people for many years before losing my sight.

I’ve given up trying to assess age by voice, most often I’m pretty close but on occasion I have made the most embarrassing faux pas. Chuckle.....

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.11.12 20:29

It reminds me a bit of my experiences with a religious cult many years ago. They were falling over themselves to accommodate me when I first got involved, even arranging a babysitter so that I could attend prayer meetings. Alarm bells started ringing when they tried to take my life over, making it clear that they did not approve of things I did in which they weren't involved.

I left with the words "you'll go straight to hell" ringing in my ears; it was like something out of the Middle Ages! I'd already booked to go on a coach trip with them so my son and I went to avoid losing the money and nobody spoke to us.

The peculiar rituals involved in freemasonry worry me - I can't imagine how any well-adjusted adult would want to be part of something like that.

Back to top Go down

Just being a bit speculative.

Post by Swizzlestick on 19.11.12 21:56

@Woofer wrote:Glad to see you`re still contributing here Monkey Mind. What intrigues me is why he wanted you for `a special job where you`d be involved in a ceremony`. Sounds a bit creepy to me.

Just a bit of a guess... unfortunately there has been freemasons in my family for generations, and I think I know a little about it, and I do stress "think" and "little" as it's all so secretive.

I have read, (on the internet, so it may not be true), that when freemasons are taking their big oath / step into freemasonery, they do it blindfolded, so I would take that as there being something that they didn't want the person taking the oath to see... and I am wondering if maybe it was something along those lines that Monkey Mind was wanted for?

Just a thought.

So sorry to hear your story Monkey Mind, it must have been a terrible shock for you, my heart goes out to you.

Swizzlestick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Masons

Post by Swizzlestick on 19.11.12 22:14

Jean wrote:It reminds me a bit of my experiences with a religious cult many years ago. They were falling over themselves to accommodate me when I first got involved, even arranging a babysitter so that I could attend prayer meetings. Alarm bells started ringing when they tried to take my life over, making it clear that they did not approve of things I did in which they weren't involved.

I left with the words "you'll go straight to hell" ringing in my ears; it was like something out of the Middle Ages! I'd already booked to go on a coach trip with them so my son and I went to avoid losing the money and nobody spoke to us.

The peculiar rituals involved in freemasonry worry me - I can't imagine how any well-adjusted adult would want to be part of something like that.

I can only speak from personal experience Jean as to why people join the freemasons - in the case of my two great uncles, it was to get on in business as they owned a building firm.

In the case of a more immediate family member, I would say that it is the thought of being part of something "special" that is appealing to his ego.

I actually worked behind the bar at the local Masonic Hall for a short while, years ago, and although the men seemed very courteous, I did get the feeling that they were a bit self-important.

Swizzlestick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.11.12 23:20

Jean wrote:It reminds me a bit of my experiences with a religious cult many years ago. They were falling over themselves to accommodate me when I first got involved, even arranging a babysitter so that I could attend prayer meetings. Alarm bells started ringing when they tried to take my life over, making it clear that they did not approve of things I did in which they weren't involved.

Any rituals worry me Jean, particularly having nearly been involved in something similar to you many years ago. I could see the power in it and thus the opportunity for brain washing and control. It was scarey. Anything can be made sacred if you perform a ritual to it.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 20.11.12 13:37

@Woofer wrote:

Any rituals worry me Jean, particularly having nearly been involved in something similar to you many years ago. I could see the power in it and thus the opportunity for brain washing and control. It was scarey. Anything can be made sacred if you perform a ritual to it.
Ritual and ceremony can be multi layered. What you perceive to be taking place may not be the hidden purpose of the ritual or ceremony. Whilst it is true brainwashing and control can be an outcome of ritual it is sometimes helpful to look even deeper.

We have all witnessed ritual and ceremony at some time in our lives from a simple church or temple service to the opening of parliament or the investiture of a monarch. But how many actually question what is really going on? Nor is it necessary for the person performing the ceremony to be aware of it’s deeper purpose.

Everything in the seen and unseen Universe is energy vibrating at one frequency or another and these energies or aspects of them can be linked to by symbols or sigils. Think of it in this somewhat simplistic way, if your name is Harry, then the written word ‘Harry’ is a symbolic representation of the oral/aural vibration of the word ‘Harry’ wich is in turn a representation of the person or body known as Harry. All three are intrinsically linked energetically although we cannot see this with the naked eye per se.

In the same way, many unseen energies or forces more commonly known as elemental/astral forces, angels, demons, djinns, tengu, kami, devas asuras, tulpas, whatever, the names are countless according to culture and aspect and in the same way these energies can be represented / linked by various symbols and sigils. And in the same way as calling the name ‘Harry’ gets Harry’s attention, so too the use of ceremony, ritual and symbolism can be used to invoke various energies.

In the modern, materialist day this is referred to by almost all as folklore, myth, nonsense or mumbo jumbo. To others, far fewer others, it is known to be exactly what it is.

The passive witness to the ceremony also plays his/her part whether knowingly or otherwise. In the world of energy there is a truism, “energy flows where attention goes”. This is in fact the power of prayer, when we pray for someone, our attention goes to them along with energy. So the passive witnesses to a ceremony, serving it with their attention, whether they be 20 or 20,000 strong, are consciously or otherwise fuelling that ceremony.

So the fact is, if an organisation, institution or religion is steeped in ceremony and ritual then it is almost certainly - whether we like it or not, at some level with almost all of its members unaware but known to a few, practising or has been practising what may be called occult magic. Occult does not necessarily mean black magic, it can do, but it more accurately means ‘hidden’, and it is, because you don’t know about it.

An example of this kind of magic overtly and openly practised with the full knowledge of all onlookers is carried out on an almost daily basis by the Dalai Lama. He has several ‘oracles’. In this instance (and in most instances), an oracle is simply a person, one whom these elemental forces can enter more easily. A specific ceremony is performed summoning a specific energetic force which enters the oracle's body, possessing it in effect, and it communicates with the Dalai Lama. Mumbo jumbo? The Dalai Lama doesn’t think so, he even has a State Oracle who resides with him permanently called the Nechung I believe. The Nechung Oracle is a powerful and prominent entity in Tibetan history and religion.

Now if the head of Tibetan Buddhism believes in and practices the power of ceremony and ritual to summon elemental/astral forces what are we to think of the heads of other major religions and organisations that regularly practice the same? The pope or others like him and those close to them? The supreme mason or whatever he’s called and his buddies? What about royalty? Everything they do is steeped in ceremony and ritual. Are we to believe it’s all just a show intended to induce a bit of humility in the plebs, and the participants along with everyone else are ignorant as to alternative significance and purpose?

Everyone except the Dalai Lama that is......

Well that’s what they want people to think how it is, and that’s how it is because that’s how it’s meant to be. That is why there were secret societies and mystery schools going as far back as humanity itself. Because these practices can be dangerous but if correctly done can bestow power and wealth. That’s why these small, unknown, mystery schools exist to this day in every country on the planet, but the real power, the real knowledge, is reserved for those only at the very top of such organisations. Senior masons have admitted as much in print that the rank and file degrees are deliberately deceived as to the true significance of ceremonies and symbols and that’s just the one’s they are aware of. Deception within a deception. How honourable.

The need for personal power, demands secrecy and sadly appeals to the very basest part of the human psyche, and that my friends, is the reason why, in most instances, that desire to become a politician should be the very reason disqualifying one.

So there we go, this knowledge now qualifies us all as 34th degree masons! Chuckle. Take it or leave it. Now that doesn't mean that all ceremony has occult meaning, of course not, many are simply copies and extensions propounded by the ignorant, but personally speaking, I wouldn't take them all at face value. ....

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.11.12 14:46

Thank you for your wisdom monkey mind.
Back to the core. And I agree with you.

But hey, does not this layer under layer thing apply to forums like this one as well?
With us unknowingly taking part in forum rituals and thus in the energies you mention in your post.
I bet it does. IMO

Kindest regards

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 20.11.12 16:00

parapono wrote:Thank you for your wisdom monkey mind.
Back to the core. And I agree with you.

But hey, does not this layer under layer thing apply to forums like this one as well?
With us unknowingly taking part in forum rituals and thus in the energies you mention in your post.
I bet it does. IMO

Kindest regards

parapono

Parapono, whilst a forum such as this will have an energy of its own no doubt that’s not what I was pointing at in my previous post. I was trying to illustrate that ritual can have another purpose beyond the overt appearance particularly if coupled with intention and attention. There are many good, energetic healers who would know exactly what I am talking about. Not that energetic healers rely on ritual they don’t necessarily but the mechanisms are similar. For instance a healer may use a photograph of a person as an energetic link, a sigil or symbol in a ritual can serve the same purpose though it may not be linking to a person rather a frequency of energy.
Of course in years gone by such a good intentioned and quite likely very effective healer would have been burned for witchery. Was this mass execution of genuinely good people misguided or a concerted effort to wipe access to the mysterious realm of energy from the public domain, to preserve it for the few?

The point is ceremony/ritual most definitely does or can have another deeper hidden purpose. Why do all religions and secretive organisations rely so heavily on symbolism? Is it because the symbols are pretty?
Why do they rely so heavily on ceremony and ritual, do they have a purpose other than the apparent? Not always, but sometimes. Nobody ever asks these questions, why? Because the knowledge of such things has indeed been more or less eradicated from common society. If it can’t be seen or touched it don’t exist right?

And if the vast majority don’t know about it, how they ever going to figure out what the very few might be up to?

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.11.12 16:18

monkey mind
I am an artist and I fall back on images, if the going gets rough.
Not with you, not now.
So words it is, and I am not a native speaker.

Whilst agreeing with your analysis above, I still ask you to reconsider my question

Would not all these McCann/love/hate/info forums with all the group-cult-rituals they perform, serve to feed other energies as well
Not worded well but for a bigger picture I ask you to step back and have another 'feel' at it.

Sending you flowers
just for your mind,
they are blue, green, white and red
Red roses

parapono

eta I'd love some help with the interpunction of that last bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.11.12 16:32

forum rituals we all take for granted; a nick, an avatar, a bottomline, and the whole cloak and dagger stuff.
pms, banning,' dismembering' errr well that sort

parapono

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum