The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cameron orders investigation into abuse of top Tories by sinister rings of child abuse victims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cameron orders investigation into abuse of top Tories by sinister rings of child abuse victims

Post by Gillyspot on 12.11.12 20:05

David Cameron has asked government departments to report to Number 10 urgently over shocking allegations that a number of top Tory peers and former Conservative politicians have been viciously abused by a secretive ring of ruthless care home children.

The move follows allegations from former Tory Party treasurer Lord McAlpine that he had suffered sickening abuse on the internet at the hands of several former child abuse victims.

The prime minister’s spokesman said:

It’s becoming clear that the real victims – the many Tory Lords and politicians who have suffered appalling abuse at the hands of their child victims – are being swept under the carpet and sidelined and that’s why it’s extremely important we are not distracted and make sure these allegations are properly investigated so never again will we have to worry about top members of our party being found out for doing anything wrong.

In a related development, a new cold case inquiry into historic abuse of senior members of the Tory Party has also been launched by police who are looking into allegations that several defenceless millionaire Conservative Lords - some of whom could have been as young as 9 years old once - may have had to endure prolonged on-line abuse going back as long as six days.

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/cameron-orders-investigation-into-abuse-of-top-tories-by-sinister-rings-of-child-abuse-victims/

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron orders investigation into abuse of top Tories by sinister rings of child abuse victims

Post by Gillyspot on 12.11.12 20:14

Not particularly funny but it expresses just HOW I am feeling at this time sad

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron orders investigation into abuse of top Tories by sinister rings of child abuse victims

Post by uppatoffee on 12.11.12 21:12

@Gillyspot wrote:Not particularly funny but it expresses just HOW I am feeling at this time sad

Too true. What with all the furore at the BBC and recriminations going on, the real story is being forgotten about sad1

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.11.12 22:14

omg - you got me going there for a minute!

....... but I can imagine something along those lines is going on particularly after hearing Mellor.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 12.11.12 23:20

With so much information readily accessible on Internet, the task of discerning what is factual from myths, deliberate misinformation, even spoofs is becoming so much harder as we are expected to digest and form an opinion realtime. Am I the only one here who would like to see a little more informal contraints on the media so to allow the various inquiries to carry out thorough and orderly investigations without undue pressure from the public? Once they have gone for obvious and easy targets, I sincerely hope that the real predatory abusers of children who have so far escaped justice will be charged and convicted through proper legal process. We may be in danger of unwittingly harming the victims as well as jeopardising possible prosecutions with the current trend of twitter frenzy.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum