The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Post by j.rob on 17.06.14 13:51

I know Max Clifford was helping Robert Murat at one stage. But I wonder whether he has any other connections or links with the Madeleine McCann case.

Did he ever try to represent the McCanns in any way? 

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/max-clifford-and-the-vip-child-abuse-connection/

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Post by Doug D on 22.06.14 21:41

The Independent on Sunday 22nd June 2014
‘The MP whose book made sexual abuse allegations against the late Liberal politician Sir Cyril Smith is planning to use parliamentary privilege to make similar claims against a second, living, parliamentarian, next week.
Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale, has told The Independent on Sunday that “if asked any question, I will feel obliged to answer that question” when he gives evidence to the Home Affairs Select Committee on 1 July. An MP on the committee has confirmed that Mr Danczuk will indeed be asked about visitors to Elm Guest House in south-west London in the 1970s and 1980s where allegations of sexual abuse and grooming of children by politicians have been made.
Mr Danczuk has previously claimed that an unnamed “influential” politician still in Parliament visited the guest house, where boys were alleged to have been groomed and abused by a paedophile ring that purportedly included Sir Cyril. Mr Danczuk told the IoS: “I’m confident there are questions to answer. I base that on quite extensive conversations I’ve had with the police.” A number of allegations have been made about events at Elm Guest House, but no charges have been brought.
The Commons committee will ask Mr Danczuk and campaigner Matthew Baker to reveal what else they understand to have happened at Elm Guest House. Mr Danczuk can use parliamentary privilege as a witness at a select committee, protecting him from being sued by whoever he names.
Mr Danczuk may also name another politician who, he believes, was involved in a separate historic child abuse scandal.
The police launched an investigation into allegations of an Elm Guest House sex ring last year, after allegations by Labour MP Tom Watson.
Earlier this month, Zac Goldsmith, the Tory MP for Richmond, called on the Home Secretary, Theresa May, to set up a panel to investigate historical sex abuse allegations. This was after it emerged that a report into abuse at the Knowl View school in Rochdale was claimed to have been suppressed.
Sir Cyril was a governor at Knowl View. He has also been accused of abuse at the Cambridge House hostel in Rochdale.’

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mp-will-name-politician-involved-in-child-abuse-9554372.html

(Thanks to Joana Morais for the spot)

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FORTY-ONE HOSPITALS now investiagting abuse by Jimmy Savile at their hospitals

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.11.14 11:49

Savile hospital abuse inquiry widens

The number of hospitals investigating allegations of abuse by Jimmy Savile has been extended to 41, the Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt says.

The findings of inquiries at 28 hospitals were published earlier this year.

A further wave of allegations has since emerged at some of those hospitals, and meanwhile a further nine are starting investigations.

The results are expected in January 2015.

Reports from four hospitals - Stoke Mandeville, Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire, Springfield Hospital in London and Crawley Hospital in West Sussex - were due in June, but were delayed.

Nine hospitals are starting fresh inquiries:

• Birch Hill Hospital in Rochdale
  • Scott House Hospital in Rochdale
  • Bethlem Royal Hospital in London
  • Shenley Hospital in London
  • West Yorkshire Ambulance Service
  • St Martin's Hospital in Canterbury
  • Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Gateshead
  • Meanwood Park Hospital near Leeds
  • Calderdale Royal Hospital

And Leeds General Infirmary, Stoke Mandeville and the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle are investigating fresh allegations that have emerged since June.

In a written ministerial statement, Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said: "At the request of the Crown Prosecution Service, the publication of the NHS investigations into Jimmy Savile is being delayed until the conclusion of ongoing legal proceedings.

"Therefore, I wish to advise the House that there will be a delay in the publication of the outstanding NHS investigation reports.

"We now hope trusts will publish their reports in January 2015."

BBC News Online today

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.11.14 12:44

Last night there was a documentary on Broadmoor NHS Hospital. We were told that it was first time that cameras had been allowed inside, and that it had taken "six years" to get agreement. YET, the most prolific paedophile in the history of the UK could come and go whenever he liked AND take photographs. such as these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478143/Jimmy-Savile-given-key-position-Broadmoor-personally-selected-hospitals-bosses.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4583344/Paedophile-Jimmy-Saviles-Broadmoor-sex-attack.html

I will repeat it once again, and continue to repeat it, until this country of mine cleans out the filth that hides in plain sight of society.

I hope that OG is NOT a whitewash, and this inquiry will give me back SOME trust in those who are running my country.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.11.14 13:20

@sallypelt wrote:I hope that OG is NOT a whitewash, and this inquiry will give me back SOME trust in those who are running my country.
@ sallypelt

Was your faith in OG, and your trust in those who are running our country, restored by any one of the following:

1. Our Prime Minister being bounced/cajoled/persuaded, even threatened, by the Chief Executive Officer of News International, Rebekah Brooks,  into setting it up?

2. The Home Office and the Metropoliitan powers-that-be giving OG a remit 'to investigate the abduction of Madeleine...?

3. DCI Andy Redwood suddenly producing his 'revelation moment of 'Crecheman' after over 6 years?

4. DCI Andy Redwood producing images of what looked like two different men and saying that over six years ago, an Irish family drew up these two e-fits a year after they say they saw him for a few seconds in the dark - and said they'd never be able to recognise him if they saw him again?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.14 15:51

@sallypelt wrote:

I hope that OG is NOT a whitewash, and this inquiry will give me back SOME trust in those who are running my country.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I'm posting here due to the previous title of the thread.

I have been hoping it's not a whitewash too Sallypelt, I too still had a little bit of faith, but something I just heard on the radio has shaken me up, although not directly related to the McC case.

I was just listening to Camilla Batmangelidjh speaking on LBC radio (on the Julia Hartley-Brewer afternoon show if anyone cares to look up a podcast/listen again(?) service. I would heartily recommend it).

I was listening in awe as she spoke frankly about the widespread child abuse which has come to light in recent times, as rarely has a person of note with a respected voice in the MSM spoken so plainly about the issue. Forget the establishment scripts spouted by JG et al, this is a woman who has devoted her life to children at ground level, and it is clear from the way she spoke today she is not toe-ing any accepted line here.

My jaw hit the floor when she said that- and I'm going from memory here so not a direct quote- that one of the political party leaders actually stated to her that the reason child protection is not given more importance in this country is simply because children do not have a vote.
Seriously. Even the interviewer sounded aghast and asked her to clarify what she had just said, Camilla reiterated that this had been said to her by a mainstream party leader.

Another statement CB made was that SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS and Police forces have been well aware of the problem of the endemic 'institutional' child abuse but when a minister was asked about why nothing was being done for these vulnerable children in our country was told that because it was such a huge thing 'nobody wanted to touch child protection'.

She made a very powerful point too that as she spoke, children were right now being abused on a massive scale, today, this hour, this minute. Her words really hit home.

These are just a few of points from the interview, but it left me shaking. The most vulnerable in our society are being used and abused by those that should be caring for them AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE. Lives are being ruined on a national scale and our political leaders know about this and do nothing.
None of this comes as a surprise to me but to hear it being voiced on national radio by a lifelong advocate for children, who spoke of the enormity of this problem, and the fact it continues to be swept under the carpet has given credence to my fears that the powers that be do not care for any of us at all. Self serving bunch of crooks and perverts who look after their own.

Thank God for those rare people like Camilla Batmangelidjh who are brave enough to speak out on national radio and not mince her words, but present the public with the startling facts which people in power are seemingly working so hard to cover up!

My blood is boiling.

There is a documentary on LBC radio this evening at 7pm aptly called 'Couldn't Care Less', about the scandal of the child abuse endemic to our country's care system.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/lbc-documentary-7000-child-sex-abuse-cases-in-uk-99873

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.11.14 17:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I hope that OG is NOT a whitewash, and this inquiry will give me back SOME trust in those who are running my country.
@ sallypelt

Was your faith in OG, and your trust in those who are running our country, restored by any one of the following:

1. Our Prime Minister being bounced/cajoled/persuaded, even threatened, by the Chief Executive Officer of News International, Rebekah Brooks,  into setting it up?

2. The Home Office and the Metropoliitan powers-that-be giving OG a remit 'to investigate the abduction of Madeleine...?

3. DCI Andy Redwood suddenly producing his 'revelation moment of 'Crecheman' after over 6 years?

4. DCI Andy Redwood producing images of what looked like two different men and saying that over six years ago, an Irish family drew up these two e-fits a year after they say they saw him for a few seconds in the dark - and said they'd never be able to recognise him if they saw him again?

Sorry for the late response, Tony, but soon after posting the post above, I had to go out. To answer your first question regarding OG, it's not so much about faith being restored, but more a case of what is left in Pandora's box, and that's hope. I have to live in hope that SY isn't a whitewash, because, otherwise, what's left? If this turns out to BE a whitewash, what is the point of this forum, and other forums continuing?

As for A Redwood's "revelation moment" once again, I live in hope that SY has got on with searching for the truth, away from prying eyes, while all around them things have been crazy. I HOPE that they are professional enough to ignore all the wild claims in the MSM.

As for Martin Smith, I have, myself, pointed out that there are discrepancies in his first statement, and the one he gave later. You said in your post, yesterday, that Martin Smith had "forgotten" what Smithman was wearing in his first statement, but suddenly "remembered" in his later statement. In fact, Martin Smith didn't forget about the top that Smithman was wearing. Martin Smith said he couldn't SEE what Smithman was wearing on top of his body, as it was covered by the child he was carrying. So, yes, one has to ask how can something you didn't see, suddenly turn into a dark blazer, or words to that effect.

So, as I've said, all that's left in the box IS hope! Without that, we may as well all pack up and go home. gm

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum