The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Mm11

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Mm11

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Regist10

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Empty Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts

Post by Guest 31.10.12 0:12

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts

The Met Police is on the move as it aims to save millions. Five police stations in London are also being axed to save money.

http://news.sky.com/story/1004656/scotland-yard-scrapped-as-met-makes-cuts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Empty Re: Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts

Post by sharonl 31.10.12 7:57

How odd that they have to make these sort of cuts but can afford to spend Millions on reviewing the case of one missing child when there are thousands of other missing children.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Empty Re: Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts

Post by PeterMac 31.10.12 7:59

Fry and Laurie got it right a long time ago.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 31.10.12 8:59

A perfect time for some files to go missing.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.10.12 10:55

How can they justify the indefinite (no deadline rather) mccanns review when the manpower could be used elsewhere.

The Mets could do with extra hands to investigate the paedophile ring in BBC, in Parliament, in entertainment business, and maybe even the Palace for example...
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 31.10.12 13:02

david_uk wrote:A perfect time for some files to go missing.

Good point!

At a time where there are various cover ups being exposed, how very timely indeed!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 31.10.12 13:24

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
david_uk wrote:A perfect time for some files to go missing.

Good point!

At a time where there are various cover ups being exposed, how very timely indeed!!

its so obvious, its both hilarious and frightening at the same time.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.10.12 14:03

I've just spent the last ten minutes writing a post which has gone missing - and no it's not in drafts - and yes, I waited for it to be accepted.

If anyone wants to see the complete farce of the UK government's attitude towards the Police Service just look at the newly created post of Police & Crime Commissioner election due to take place on 15th November. I'm an average citizen. I've had one leaflet from an independent who has no political career, one from someone in the Labour Party and today a leaflet from a person in the Conservative Party who knocks the bloke from the Labour Party.

So what is this job? Police & Crime Commissioner? Do you need qualifications? Do you need a CV with relevant experience? Do you need any understanding of operational policing? Do you need...well in fact do you need anything other than a glossy leaflet thrust through a letterbox two weeks before an election taking place in a very cold month where it's obvious the general population aren't likely to turn out in their droves. You don't even need to worry about organising transport for pensioners as they're very unlikely to pop out in cold temperatures. You don't need to worry much about anyone else really as the general population have Christmas on their minds. You obviously don't need great communication skills but that's because imo it's a patsy job.

Stealth rubbish imo. Put another fatty layer in between the government and their accountability to crime in UK - and all for 65,000 p.a. What a bargain. An undefined position (it's a bit 'make-it-up as we go along' to me) and when things go wrong you have a cheap fall guy.

Closing police stations. These leaflets I have are all 'promising' to keep police stations open.

What an absolute FARCE.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Scrapped As Met Makes Cuts Empty Moving premises

Post by Liz Eagles 31.10.12 14:31

The BBC moved premises on alleged cost issues. No-one with an ounce of noodle would not understand that moving 'tup north' was daft. Scotland Yard are now being 're-homed' location to be advised. Now, I'm not a genius (obvious) but there are two great British institutions that are being re-housed all in the name of cost savings. Ha!

It's amazing what a bit of 'house-moving' can do to lose a few things along the way.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.10.12 16:18

aquila wrote:I've just spent the last ten minutes writing a post which has gone missing - and no it's not in drafts - and yes, I waited for it to be accepted.

If anyone wants to see the complete farce of the UK government's attitude towards the Police Service just look at the newly created post of Police & Crime Commissioner election due to take place on 15th November. I'm an average citizen. I've had one leaflet from an independent who has no political career, one from someone in the Labour Party and today a leaflet from a person in the Conservative Party who knocks the bloke from the Labour Party.

So what is this job? Police & Crime Commissioner? Do you need qualifications? Do you need a CV with relevant experience? Do you need any understanding of operational policing? Do you need...well in fact do you need anything other than a glossy leaflet thrust through a letterbox two weeks before an election taking place in a very cold month where it's obvious the general population aren't likely to turn out in their droves. You don't even need to worry about organising transport for pensioners as they're very unlikely to pop out in cold temperatures. You don't need to worry much about anyone else really as the general population have Christmas on their minds. You obviously don't need great communication skills but that's because imo it's a patsy job.

Stealth rubbish imo. Put another fatty layer in between the government and their accountability to crime in UK - and all for 65,000 p.a. What a bargain. An undefined position (it's a bit 'make-it-up as we go along' to me) and when things go wrong you have a cheap fall guy.

Closing police stations. These leaflets I have are all 'promising' to keep police stations open.

What an absolute FARCE.

Now, tut tut Aquila,

How about Doctor Kate Healy for the job?

Surely, of the two denominations, she can be relied upon to be familiar with -at the very least- one.

But wait, maybe it could be construed as a tandem job? Where is Dave Edgar of good repute in the field?
Share time, share the spoils?

Buy even more respectability?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.10.12 22:24

A stranger abducted her respectability, and ever since she's searching for it in the media but mostly in the Courtroom.
But too late for that. All the rice in China wont buy her back an ounce of respectability.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top