The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Max Clifford - 'I've all the hidden evidence' on celebrities

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Max Clifford - 'I've all the hidden evidence' on celebrities

Post by plebgate on 01.04.14 17:50

Thanks NFWTD.   Is it possible to remove it from Mysterion's quote too, if you think it needs to be.  TVM.

Maybe if Clifford was underage is why he is saying he only went for a laugh.  Not sure what the consenting age was in the 50's?

Forget who Dors was married to at one stage, but I do remember reading that her husband at the time had syphillis but she was not aware of it.   National Treasure, don't make me laugh.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 17:53

I've amended that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Dors

Born with the rather unfortunate name of Fluck!

The age of consent in the 1950s was 16 as it is now.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.04.14 18:55

She changed her rather unfortunate name of Fluck to Dors and we all know what that  rhymes with  titter   I would imagine there were quite a few at her sex parties.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 20:14

OT but this reminds me of Mae West, with some of my favourite quotes:
* "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?"
* "When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better."
and many more ...
 big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.04.14 21:59

@plebgate wrote:She changed her rather unfortunate name of Fluck to Dors

And a vicar at the Vicarage garden party, when she was still a young local beauty queen, had to introduce her to present the prizes for best jam, longest marrow and so on.

He was extremely nervous about getting it right - for obvious reasons, and when the moment came announced
'" Ladies and Gentlemen,
To hand out the prizes,
may I now present,
Our local Beauty queen,
Miss . . . mmm
Miss . . . mmm
Miss . . .eerrrm

Miss Diana CLUNT."

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 22:06

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:She changed her rather unfortunate name of Fluck to Dors

And a vicar at the Vicarage garden party, when she was still a young local beauty queen, had to introduce her to present the prizes for best jam, longest marrow and so on.

He was extremely nervous about getting it right - for obvious reasons, and when the moment came announced
'" Ladies and Gentlemen,
To hand out the prizes,
may I now present,
Our local Beauty queen,
Miss  . . .  mmm
Miss . . .  mmm
Miss   . . .eerrrm

Miss Diana CLUNT."
 spit coffee

Make that a red Burgundy at this time of the night, but not less harmful to my screen ...

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.04.14 9:53

@plebgate wrote:She changed her rather unfortunate name of Fluck to Dors and we all know what that  rhymes with  titter   I would imagine there were quite a few at her sex parties.
Fluck was her father's name. Dors her mother's maiden name.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.14 9:57

According to Wikipedia her mother was a Payne - by name but whether by nature as well I don't know!

It was her maternal grandmother whose maiden name was Dors.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.04.14 15:59

@tiny wrote:From the mail ,this bloke is sick

Many of the stars who worked with Max Clifford were 'perverts', the PR guru claimed today, but denied that he was one himself.
Giving evidence at Southwark Crown Court, the 70-year-old said many of the stars he worked with would not have minded if he was a pervert, as long as he got 'results'.

So let me recap this:
He's saying he was allowed into perverts' parties even though he isn't one; ( in other words he was allowed in there to observe them ) and in the finished those he observed hired him to represent them as long as he got results. WHAT! What results did those perverts expect him to get ?
Doesn't sound right does it ? That any pervert would hire someone who observed them to get result ?
Did they hire him out of free choice or was there unspoken blackmail element in the hire? Ie pay me to shut up or ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 12.11.15 17:42

FOI w/e 8th Nov. refusal under Yewtree:

Freedom of Information Request Reference No:

I note you seek access to the following information:

I am looking for some information on Operation Yewtree.. I have the joint report dated January 2013 by the Metropolitan police and the NSPCC, but I am after information on how many crimes were reported as a part of this operation, and how many victims there were.

If you are unable to help me with this information I would be grateful if you could signpost me in where else to try.

DECISION
Having located and considered the relevant information, I am afraid that I am not required by statute to release the information requested. This letter serves as a Refusal Notice under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the Act).

REASONS FOR DECISION
Section 22(1) (2) of the Act Exempts information which is intended to be published where it is reasonable that the information should not be disclosed until the intended date of publication.
S16 of the Freedom Of Information Act, 2000 - Duty to provide advice and assistance.
(1)It shall be the duty of a public authority to provide advice and assistance, so far as it would be reasonable to expect the authority to do so, to persons who propose to make, or have made, requests for information to it.
The following press release was issued on Monday 19th October 2015 and explains the coordinated structure of the enquiries including Operation Yewtree:
'The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) has today, Monday, 19 October, brought together all the various strands of non-recent child abuse allegations under a newly formed investigation team led by Detective Superintendent Ang Scott.
Whilst we are not prepared to give a running commentary on any ongoing live investigation, as Operations Midland and Fairbank have progressed officers identified anumber of people and locations that were common to both enquiries. It is therefore operationally important to have the same officer in charge of these enquiries. This team will also be responsible for the preparatory work required to support the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse.
This team will continue to investigate the various operations that are ongoing, including those historical allegations of impropriety by police officers dealing with sexual abuse in the period 1970-2005.
Detective Superintendent Scott, who is based within the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse (SOECA) Command, will oversee the work of officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, Directorate of Professional Standard and SOECA. Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse remains as the Gold Commander.
To date the MPS has received 48 allegations of historical impropriety by police officers dealing with sexual abuse, during the period of 1970 to 2005. The Independent Police Complaints Commission is currently managing 29 of these.'
Operation Hydrant is a National Police Enquiry coordinating a number of child sexual abuse investigations across the UK. It has oversight of the individual investigations which were commissioned by the MPS under the headings of Operation Yewtree, Fairbank and Fairbank DPS. The lead officer is Chief Constable Simon Bailey of Norfolk Constabulary. Information around the staff costs of the individual enquiries are detailed below.
Most recently Operation Winter Key was commissioned to oversee and to coordinate these teams in recognition of the growing volume and their linked nature. This team are dealing with all the Metropolitan Police Service investigations of interest to Operation Hydrant.
This notice concludes your request for information. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the MPS.

Information Rights Unit

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2015/november_2015/2015100000569.pdf

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.11.15 18:14

When Max Clifford is released from prison, he'll either have been paid off (I doubt it) or he will be paid handsomely by the UK Press to reveal a load of sleaze.

Princely sums of money will then cover it all up.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yewtree

Post by Doug D on 13.11.15 17:15

Operation Yewtree - man interviewed under caution

News  •  Nov 13, 2015 16:58 GMT

A 79-year-old man ['Yewtree 8'] has today (Friday, 13 November) been interviewed under caution on suspicion of sexual offences in connection with Operation Yewtree.

He was interviewed at a police station in York under the strand of the investigation we have termed 'others'.

+ 'Yewtree 8' was previously arrested on 19 December 2012 on suspicion of sexual offences. On 14 May 2013 he was advised there was to be no further action taken against him following a decision by police that there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/metpoliceuk/news/operation-yewtree-man-interviewed-under-caution-137790

…………………………………..

Not named here, but is named under Yewtree on Wiki.

Has more information come to light, or have they just been under pressure to re-visit previous decisions?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yewtree

Post by Doug D on 27.11.15 8:36

Strange and makes little sense to me. 'Yewtree 8' was one of Savile’s radio producers.

Why arrest, advise no further action due to insufficient evidence, over two years later re-interview under caution, then advise still insufficient evidence to proceed?

More evidence must have come to light for them to have him back in, yet if it was ‘insufficient for them to proceed’ why bother to have him back in, unless they just thought he would fold and admit to everything?

………………………………………………

Met Police Newsdesk:

Operation Yewtree - no further action against man

Nov 26, 2015 16:46 GMT

A 79-year-old man ['Yewtree 8'] interviewed under caution on Friday, 13 November on suspicion of sexual offences has today, Thursday, 26 November, been informed that no further action will be taken by police. 

The decision was made by the police that there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

+ 'Yewtree 8' was previously arrested on 19 December 2012 on suspicion of sexual offences. On 14 May 2013 he was advised there was to be no further action taken against him following a decision by police that there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/metpoliceuk/news/operation-yewtree-no-further-action-against-man-139627

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.11.15 9:47

I see the 'non-establishment' judge, of the 'abuse' inquiry is going to 'name' institutions and 'areas' she will not be erm, y'know, um, 'investigating', later today, 27th November 2015.

Talk about 'tipping the wink' to possible, future, establishment 'abusers' to 'be investigated'!

'Clean your act up, boys and girls, and if the plod, come a knocking, it'll be your own fault, if you have kept 'evidence', for 'ol times sake'

'I have 'forwarned' you..........ALL,........ GET RID OF ANY INCRIMINATING 'EVIDENCE''!

What an effing joke, Goddard's 'inquiry' is!

'nudge, nudge, wink, wink'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum