The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Maddie: Do you agree with Tony Bennett?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie: Do you agree with Tony Bennett?

Post by garfy on 23.10.12 10:48

YES.......Definitely i have thought them the culprits from the very start ..from my own observation and facts ...I have never changed my mind since in fact as the time goes on the more frustrated i get that this pair seem untouchable...

NO........Tony had the opportunity to put this in print ..[and took the opportunity] only voicing from facts what a multitude of the public already think ..but unable to voice there opinion apart from forums

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 23.10.12 10:54

@nospinnaker
.....the 13% spent on searching, the flowers and laughter outside the church a few days later, the cameras still rolling after the interview...........,

I wonder where this *happy* photo could be used in Court to show the Jury that this is the image of a couple who had just lost their child a few days earlier, taken by paedophile so they claimed, but was angry when asked to return to Police station to identify video image from sighting?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 23.10.12 11:03

How do libel laws work, though.

The McCanns have accused Tony Bennett of libel. When found not guilty of libelling the McCanns, have the McCanns not actually libelled Tony Bennett by accusing him of libel in the first place ?

It should work both ways. They say he has made an untrue allegation about them. If this is proved to be incorrect then in actual fact they have made an untrue allegation about him. Does he have cause to be awarded compensation from the McCanns Limited Company ?

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett

Post by Justicemm on 23.10.12 12:00

Tony has highlighted the fact that the McCanns aren't innocent lots people know they're not . Many people haven't had the guts to do this . Imo , he was right to do speak out . He's got himself into lots of trouble by doing so . I hope everything turns out well for Tony and he changes pros opinion of the McCanns and proves to be worth all his trouble .

Justicemm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by morse on 23.10.12 13:17

A - YES -definitely- the reason, the FILES, the DOGS, the DISCREPANCIES between statements etc

B - NO- Everyone should have the right of Free Speech. Didn't Gerry say something similar to that at the enquiry?

morse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.12 14:08

A. For me it is not a case of agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. I have my own opinion, and am entitled in this country to voice it. Yes, I would say, because of the information we have, the files, the dogs, the witness statments, etc., anyone would have the right to ask questions. Just because someone tells me something, I don't have to believe it.

So yes Tony and everyone else has a right to Freedom of Speech and voice their opinions on this case, particularly, as has never happened before, we have a shelved case, where there is a wealth of information from actual police files, to articles, to interviews . This to me is the crux of the matter and the case against Tony. He is not simply pulling stuff out of thin air, he is going by actual police files and making his own informed opinion.

B. No, Tony should not be banned from questioning, noone should, there is far, far worse out there on the net, why should Tony be singled out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.12 20:07

Because he was very vocal. Had a website. Published the "reasons" in print for all of the British to see [they don't mind too much IMO about other territories]. And let everyone know WHO he was and WHERE he was and what this was about in the U.K. If you get too close and you're an easy target ...

Back to top Go down

Maddie: Do you agree with Tony Bennett?

Post by Mick McNulty on 27.10.12 23:45

The McCanns should remain as suspects because their actions at that time and thereafter mean they have been unable to show they are anything other than the prime suspects, while some would say the sole suspects.
No, Tony Bennett should not be silenced. If ever a member of the bar can be silenced - in this case by the suspects! - then we have fallen under totalitarian rule...and if silenced by suspects with the connections to corrupt due process it becomes a new kind of gangsterism. Then we've all had it.

Mick McNulty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 28.10.12 7:14

@Mick McNulty wrote:The McCanns should remain as suspects because their actions at that time and thereafter mean they have been unable to show they are anything other than the prime suspects, while some would say the sole suspects.
No, Tony Bennett should not be silenced. If ever a member of the bar can be silenced - in this case by the suspects! - then we have fallen under totalitarian rule...and if silenced by suspects with the connections to corrupt due process it becomes a new kind of gangsterism. Then we've all had it.

clapping Brilliant second paragraph Mick, considering the Court paperwork was delivered to Tony in a limousine, Godfather style with the intention of frightening him and ruining him in the best way they can. Just who do these people think they are? Because if these are just NHS doctors who have this kind of power on top of playing God with people's lives in the hospital and surgery then as you say "We've all had it."

My answers:

Yes

No.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Widows Son on 28.10.12 14:03

Please do not allow Team Mc€ann to litigate in private.

Widows Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.10.12 14:59

Mc€ann. Nice one :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Widows Son on 28.10.12 15:10

Kind of you to say, :), but I feel a desperate need to persuade Tony to get as much media attention before the hearings and to focus on how he is being bullied.

No matter how fair, the court can only focus on a few narrowly defined questions, doubtless followed by Kate and Gerry issuing an insulting press release. Others in the media can show how difficult it is for anyone to secure justice on their own when up against the litigious prowess of Team Mc€ann.

Widows Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum