The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 11:40

@admin wrote:
@fabpete wrote:It just doesnt seem to make sense to have given the same vehicle back, the PJ didnt allow the family back in apartment 5A, they retained Cuddle Cat, yet return a vehicle that is not even belonging to the then suspects, that could have been classed as a crime scene.

And, of course, the PJ even let Kate have her stinky cadaver pants back too cos she was wearing them when they arrived back in the UK.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/the-mccanns-return-to-britain-13385009.html

It just gets worse!
Why wouldnt that be evidence, if there were future advances in testing etc?
I could understand it if the arguido status had been dropped, but it was still active at that time.

Thinking about the "cadaver pants" (what a great name), was she that short of clothing that she had to wear those, or was it a signal to the PJ?

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Woofer on 20.10.12 12:27

FabPete - can`t understand why none of us have queried this before - it`s so obvious when you think of it. The fact that they had all these things returned to them (even as arguidos) was always at the back of my mind as very odd, but I probably reckoned the PJ knew what they were doing and what did I know. I know the PJ were under pressure not to upset the Mcs to begin with, but surely this was not applied once they were arguidos. Someone must have intervened and stopped the rightful process of the law.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 12:37

@Woofer wrote:FabPete - can`t understand why none of us have queried this before - it`s so obvious when you think of it. The fact that they had all these things returned to them (even as arguidos) was always at the back of my mind as very odd, but I probably reckoned the PJ knew what they were doing and what did I know. I know the PJ were under pressure not to upset the Mcs to begin with, but surely this was not applied once they were arguidos. Someone must have intervened and stopped the rightful process of the law.

Woofer, you are at least one step in front of me, I never even considered it until reading about it this morning.
I've always gone with the thought as you mentioned, that the PJ knew what they were doing and had so many more pieces of the puzzle than us outsiders, but every so often something happens in this case that shocks me, even after all the twists and turns we have endured so far.

Part of me is hoping that items like the "Cadaver pants" may have been simply another pair and that the trousers that were signalled by the dogs were retained, after all these must have a link to the case and I would have thought would be treated as evidence, the same with the vehicle, it was an active case at that time, it just doesnt make sense to my mind to simply return potential sources of evidence.

I remember reading that Mr Grime mentioned that the cuddle cat that was alerted to was retained, why the difference with other items?

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by aquarius2 on 20.10.12 13:02

Thinking about the "cadaver pants" (what a great name), was she that short of clothing that she had to wear those, or was it a signal to the PJ?

Was she also wearing those black & white check trousers in some of the birthday-cake photos??
There have been quite a few thoughts about the McCann's Masonic connections and how that may be one reason why they are so protected by the powers-that-be. Isn't the checkerboard pattern (displayed on the cadaver pants) a Masonic symbol?

See: http://secretarcana.com/occultsymbols/mosaicpavement/
Apparently you can get Cufflinks too
Maybe it was a signal?

Seems weird to wear to wear those trousers "scented with death"anyway. I can't imagine most people would do it. Maybe it was Kate's way of sending a public message that she didn't believe the dogs?

aquarius2

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by tigger on 20.10.12 13:11

@aquarius2 wrote:
Thinking about the "cadaver pants" (what a great name), was she that short of clothing that she had to wear those, or was it a signal to the PJ?

Was she also wearing those black & white check trousers in some of the birthday-cake photos??
There have been quite a few thoughts about the McCann's Masonic connections and how that may be one reason why they are so protected by the powers-that-be. Isn't the checkerboard pattern (displayed on the cadaver pants) a Masonic symbol?

See: http://secretarcana.com/occultsymbols/mosaicpavement/
Apparently you can get Cufflinks too
Maybe it was a signal?

Seems weird to wear to wear those trousers "scented with death"anyway. I can't imagine most people would do it. Maybe it was Kate's way of sending a public message that she didn't believe the dogs?

I rather think there were two pairs of check trousers, one pair loose and full length, in fact very wide on her thin frame, and the shorter ones, which were the ones examined by the dogs and the PJ.

I think it's yet another blinder played by TM. Have we seen cuddlecat since then? Or the red child's T shirt?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 13:17

@aquarius2 wrote:
Thinking about the "cadaver pants" (what a great name), was she that short of clothing that she had to wear those, or was it a signal to the PJ?

Was she also wearing those black & white check trousers in some of the birthday-cake photos??
There have been quite a few thoughts about the McCann's Masonic connections and how that may be one reason why they are so protected by the powers-that-be. Isn't the checkerboard pattern (displayed on the cadaver pants) a Masonic symbol?

See: http://secretarcana.com/occultsymbols/mosaicpavement/
Apparently you can get Cufflinks too
Maybe it was a signal?

Seems weird to wear to wear those trousers "scented with death"anyway. I can't imagine most people would do it. Maybe it was Kate's way of sending a public message that she didn't believe the dogs?

It would have to be a message for the PJ because at that time we didnt have the video footage or the PJ files, so publicly we would have been none the wiser, but as you say, it does seem weird to even want to be wearing those trousers.

From the link candyfloss posted re the trousers, it was also interesting that the report mentions Special Branch picking up the McCanns from the airport and taking them home - not bad, saying they were apparently bailing out of Portugal at the last minute because of the Arguido status.
I suppose the unmarked "Special Branch" vehicle was just hanging around at a loose end that day?

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 13:30

I rather think there were two pairs of check trousers, one pair loose and full length, in fact very wide on her thin frame, and the shorter ones, which were the ones examined by the dogs and the PJ.

I think it's yet another blinder played by TM. Have we seen cuddlecat since then? Or the red child's T shirt?

Am I right in thinking they have all been seen since, or at least similar?
but,if that is correct, how could they have known that this would have come into the public domain at a later point, what purpose would it have served, its taken me about 5 years to realise just how strange it is that these items were not kept for future reference or examination by the PJ

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 13:46




http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/69/29/95/5d9b5411.jpg


Cuddlecat in Kate McCanns left hand, wearing the check trousers at East Midlands airport on their return from Portugal.

Eddie and Keelas searches were carried out August 6th, the McCanns flew home sptember 9th, Martin Grime mentions recommending Cuddlecat be retained, but there is "a" cuddlecat on the flight home a month later.
I dont know what to think here as to what went on re evidence

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 20.10.12 14:15

There was more than one cuddlecat. Plus Kate said she had some to give to the PI's to squeeze when they felt disheartened by the investigation. TB posted about that somewhere.

IAmNotMerylStreep

Posts : 196
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by tigger on 20.10.12 14:17

@fabpete wrote:


http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/69/29/95/5d9b5411.jpg


Cuddlecat in Kate McCanns left hand, wearing the check trousers at East Midlands airport on their return from Portugal.

Eddie and Keelas searches were carried out August 6th, the McCanns flew home sptember 9th, Martin Grime mentions recommending Cuddlecat be retained, but there is "a" cuddlecat on the flight home a month later.
I dont know what to think here as to what went on re evidence

That's why I said she must have got another pair, these are way too big for her, I'm sure I've seen earlier ones where they fit well.
As far as Cuddlecat goes, it might have been another one, later that month Metodo3 were given some 20 cuddlecats as I've posted before.
So one of two things happened very quickly : all the items marked by the dogs were returned to them, which in the light of their sudden flight I'd think very fast work. Or they decided that it would be good to show both these items to the press and used substitutes.
The trousers are nothing to do with weight loss either, according to Kate herself, she never lost more than half a stone and that was early on.

On another note, the McCanns tend to carry the twins like so much shopping imo, any other person would drape that loose arm around one's neck, I've seen shots of Kate carrying one of the twins on her hip and leaning away from her, instead of securing her to her person with at least two arms around them. Only photo I've ever seen her carry Maddie was when she was a tiny baby, on the hip and a glass of wine for Kate in the other. I find it curious.
No wonder it triggered the memory of mr. Smith, few people carry their precious offspring so carelessly.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Woofer on 20.10.12 14:52

Its obviously at the highest level that justice is being manipulated in Mcs favour - from the article below, we can see special branch were brought in - also that the PJ made an application to the courts for them to stay in Portugal but it was a Judge that refused it. When there are judges, special branch and CM (who I believe worked with MI5) involved, the answers seem pretty obvious. The justice the PJ were trying to achieve was totally disabled by our SS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/the-homecoming-the-mccanns-return-to-britain-without-madeleine-401866.html

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 14:56

Thanks tigger
Yes they are very awkward as you say, lets not forget though, the amount of time they seemed to spend away from the children, they probably hadnt had much practice at actual contact with them, it all seems "show" the one child each carried down the steps, the cuddlecat (or one of the many) in shot, the "tearful" statement and all the other stuff.
No other passengers, Is that Mitchell in the background? and then as I mentioned earlier, the unmarked Special Branch car for the trip home - just your average Suspects arriving home eh?


As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Guest on 20.10.12 15:04

@fabpete wrote:As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Stuffed toys don't get colic and cry for 18 hours a day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Nina on 20.10.12 15:06

@fabpete wrote:Thanks tigger
Yes they are very awkward as you say, lets not forget though, the amount of time they seemed to spend away from the children, they probably hadnt had much practice at actual contact with them, it all seems "show" the one child each carried down the steps, the cuddlecat (or one of the many) in shot, the "tearful" statement and all the other stuff.
No other passengers, Is that Mitchell in the background? and then as I mentioned earlier, the unmarked Special Branch car for the trip home - just your average Suspects arriving home eh?


As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Hi fabpete, they were not alone on the plane, they took the two front rows and got off first and were hurried through the VIP way, then waiting car with escort whizzed them back to Rothley. Nice eh?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2696
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 15:14

@Nina wrote:
@fabpete wrote:Thanks tigger
Yes they are very awkward as you say, lets not forget though, the amount of time they seemed to spend away from the children, they probably hadnt had much practice at actual contact with them, it all seems "show" the one child each carried down the steps, the cuddlecat (or one of the many) in shot, the "tearful" statement and all the other stuff.
No other passengers, Is that Mitchell in the background? and then as I mentioned earlier, the unmarked Special Branch car for the trip home - just your average Suspects arriving home eh?


As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Hi fabpete, they were not alone on the plane, they took the two front rows and got off first and were hurried through the VIP way, then waiting car with escort whizzed them back to Rothley. Nice eh?

Hi Nina, yes, and I also just read that the "special branch" boys had even picked up the McCanns car seats which Gerry had to remove when they got back to Rothley.
Its almost as if everthing that you/we/I look into is like they are taking the p***.
I honestly have never known anything like this case, whatever bargaining chip they have, its a very strong one.

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 15:18

@admin wrote:
@fabpete wrote:As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Stuffed toys don't get colic and cry for 18 hours a day.

very true, plus if you have a few of them (or three), it doesn't matter if you lose one I suppose?

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Nina on 20.10.12 15:30

@fabpete wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@fabpete wrote:Thanks tigger
Yes they are very awkward as you say, lets not forget though, the amount of time they seemed to spend away from the children, they probably hadnt had much practice at actual contact with them, it all seems "show" the one child each carried down the steps, the cuddlecat (or one of the many) in shot, the "tearful" statement and all the other stuff.
No other passengers, Is that Mitchell in the background? and then as I mentioned earlier, the unmarked Special Branch car for the trip home - just your average Suspects arriving home eh?


As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Hi fabpete, they were not alone on the plane, they took the two front rows and got off first and were hurried through the VIP way, then waiting car with escort whizzed them back to Rothley. Nice eh?

Hi Nina, yes, and I also just read that the "special branch" boys had even picked up the McCanns car seats which Gerry had to remove when they got back to Rothley.
Its almost as if everthing that you/we/I look into is like they are taking the p***.
I honestly have never known anything like this case, whatever bargaining chip they have, its a very strong one.

Sick isn't it all this fawning and if you will excuse the language arse holing.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2696
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by tigger on 20.10.12 15:38

@fabpete wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@fabpete wrote:Thanks tigger
Yes they are very awkward as you say, lets not forget though, the amount of time they seemed to spend away from the children, they probably hadnt had much practice at actual contact with them, it all seems "show" the one child each carried down the steps, the cuddlecat (or one of the many) in shot, the "tearful" statement and all the other stuff.
No other passengers, Is that Mitchell in the background? and then as I mentioned earlier, the unmarked Special Branch car for the trip home - just your average Suspects arriving home eh?


As for the many cuddlecats, what "comfort" could Kate McCann gain from a stuffed toy that probably wasnt even the original one (the washed one, the one that sat on the mythical high shelf)?
all in my opinion of course

Hi fabpete, they were not alone on the plane, they took the two front rows and got off first and were hurried through the VIP way, then waiting car with escort whizzed them back to Rothley. Nice eh?

Hi Nina, yes, and I also just read that the "special branch" boys had even picked up the McCanns car seats which Gerry had to remove when they got back to Rothley.
Its almost as if everthing that you/we/I look into is like they are taking the p***.
I honestly have never known anything like this case, whatever bargaining chip they have, its a very strong one.

That time is very interesting. There must have been mega panic behind the scenes, up to their arguido status everything was going nicely, the mcCanns paying visits to the great and the good, Gerry posting his blog, MI5 must have fallen asleep at some stage. Dogs, what the hell, they got past the GNR dogs and so on. Make friends with the PJ such as Paiva - chug, chug, everything looked as if it was going on like that for the next couple of years.
McCanns wanted to stay in Portugal indefinitely, which no doubt suited some people in the UK fine.
Suddenly the big panic, MI5 woke up, find out they could not do a lot about changing the law in Portugal at short notice.
Gerry phones Sky - tell them which flight they're on and tells them 'Be there!' - at least the press was still at their beck and call.

I know I'm going on about those trews, but they were taken by the police at the beginning of August, plenty of time to get a similar pair. I would find it more unlikely that the PJ gave those things back. The red T shirt wasn't seen anymore and the white top which was also taken was not distinctive enough.
Imo those two items at that time give the message that there was nothing wrong with those clothes or with CC.
I could be entirely wrong, it's just the sort of thing they'd do though. Corkscrew minds imo.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by Guest on 20.10.12 15:52

Why was Even cuddle cat in that house when the dogs went through it ? I thought Kate never went anywhere without it. I have not read anywhere that she was forced to leave it there by the police or dog handler ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 16:42

tigger
I agree, any real investigation would surely have retained the items such as the "stylish" check pants that seem to have been so loved, yet never wore out, even though they were worn to all those deaths that Kate attended as well as birthday parties and then the holiday - they must be made of amazing material that lasts forever!

I am still struggling though as to the point of replacing them, the public were still unaware of what had been alerted to, so as mentioned earlier, the point being made could have only been to the PJ but for what reason, bravado?
We know that Team McCann seem to be playing a game of truth and counter truth, so there has to be a point for it all but I for one dont know what.
Maybe as well as buying up the worlds stocks on cuddlecat, KM decided that her image would be to wear those check pants day in day out and proceeded to buy endless pairs, such an iconic look lol!

I did think though, that the red t shirt was seen on SM later on?

You may be correct regarding the message being to show that there was nothing wrong with the clothing etc, logic does seem to fly out of the window as far as this pair goes imo

Moa
Who knows, maybe Kate had a few cuddlecats in her bag, one thing seems to be pretty certain, she didnt carry it because of Madeleines smell or she wouldnt have washed it (if she ever did - another made up story no doubt)

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by aiyoyo on 20.10.12 17:14

Ask not why cuddlecat was in the bin, ask why the dog picked it out?
Perhaps it is a case of once the dog picked it out it is of significance. The well trained specialised dog picked it out for a reason.
Notice how only *picked out objects* are listed as *contamination evidence*.
Notice also how there were plenty objects/items either laid out or strewn throughout the apt but the dog did not touch them apart from sniffing them , and strictly only those picked out by dog are listed as contaminated "exhibits".

Take for example those objects laid out in the lot, where the dog barked (hence signaling) and at the same time picked up the pants of ganga and red t-shirt. Maybe when the dog picked up an item (as in cuddlecat), even without barking, it is considered as "marked" by the dog. It would make sense because of the way the dog was trained. Placing an earlier picked out item (but no barks) elsewhere is perhaps just to test the dog again for double confirmation. So the dog did pick out cuddle cat first time round albeit without barking, but barked the second time round even though it cant see the object hidden but obviously was able to smell it.

Just an educated guess. Martin Grime is so experienced and his dogs have an exemplary record so I trust MG knew best.




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by tigger on 20.10.12 18:33

@fabpete wrote:tigger
I agree, any real investigation would surely have retained the items such as the "stylish" check pants that seem to have been so loved, yet never wore out, even though they were worn to all those deaths that Kate attended as well as birthday parties and then the holiday - they must be made of amazing material that lasts forever!

I am still struggling though as to the point of replacing them, the public were still unaware of what had been alerted to, so as mentioned earlier, the point being made could have only been to the PJ but for what reason, bravado?
We know that Team McCann seem to be playing a game of truth and counter truth, so there has to be a point for it all but I for one dont know what.
Maybe as well as buying up the worlds stocks on cuddlecat, KM decided that her image would be to wear those check pants day in day out and proceeded to buy endless pairs, such an iconic look lol!

I did think though, that the red t shirt was seen on SM later on?

You may be correct regarding the message being to show that there was nothing wrong with the clothing etc, logic does seem to fly out of the window as far as this pair goes imo

Moa
Who knows, maybe Kate had a few cuddlecats in her bag, one thing seems to be pretty certain, she didnt carry it because of Madeleines smell or she wouldnt have washed it (if she ever did - another made up story no doubt)

She definitely washed cuddlecat - twice even - because she knew perfectly well it had been in contact with a dead body. it would also have been one of the best items to have given the GNR dogs - or failing that, the pink dress in the pool photo.
She must have thought it would have worn off after several washes.
Your logic is spot on, why would she get a second pair of trousers, that would mean going to the McCannfiles and having a look at the press reports on the dogs.
If they did replace cc and the trews it would have been Clarence who would think of that. Still, I think I may be constructing an event that never happened.
Those trews are way too big on her though and she doesn't normally wear clothes too big. Wore shorts to a church service as a good catholic should never do.

Did you know that in the very early days Gerry wanted Kate photographed in a swimsuit? For publicity purposes, I think the pink one put a stop to that. Somebody too, must have put a stop to the cuddlecat enterprise - a website too far you might say.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by fabpete on 20.10.12 19:09

@tigger wrote:

She definitely washed cuddlecat - twice even - because she knew perfectly well it had been in contact with a dead body. it would also have been one of the best items to have given the GNR dogs - or failing that, the pink dress in the pool photo.
She must have thought it would have worn off after several washes.
Your logic is spot on, why would she get a second pair of trousers, that would mean going to the McCannfiles and having a look at the press reports on the dogs.
If they did replace cc and the trews it would have been Clarence who would think of that. Still, I think I may be constructing an event that never happened.
Those trews are way too big on her though and she doesn't normally wear clothes too big. Wore shorts to a church service as a good catholic should never do.

Did you know that in the very early days Gerry wanted Kate photographed in a swimsuit? For publicity purposes, I think the pink one put a stop to that. Somebody too, must have put a stop to the cuddlecat enterprise - a website too far you might say.

tigger, when you say that she definitely washed cuddlecat twice, just thinking on the McCann double speak for a moment, does that really mean that she did in fact wash it twice?
The obvious reason would be to eliminate any scent or dna traces etc, but why admit that in advance?
If they really had more than one cuddlecat and it was a prop, why not give the PJ one of the unused ones and pass it off as being "the one"

Obviously something went wrong if the above scenario had any truth to it, in that Eddie alerted to a cuddlecat in the apartment.

What i am trying to say is, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread in jest I think, but, what if Kate took one of the other cuddlecats out with her that day when they left the apartment for the dog search but took the wrong one?

As for Kate McCann in a bikini, erm I best not say too much.
Talking of appeals, the TV famine appeals in Africa are quite harrowing, can't for the life of me think why that came into my head

Lastly, the searches were too early for the McCann files, the McCanns would have known nothing about the release of any information regards the files or the dog searches in august and september 2007, thats why I think it would be odd that they would have thought to have covered their tracks so to speak

fabpete

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by tigger on 20.10.12 19:53

@fabpete wrote:
@tigger wrote:

She definitely washed cuddlecat - twice even - because she knew perfectly well it had been in contact with a dead body. it would also have been one of the best items to have given the GNR dogs - or failing that, the pink dress in the pool photo.
She must have thought it would have worn off after several washes.
Your logic is spot on, why would she get a second pair of trousers, that would mean going to the McCannfiles and having a look at the press reports on the dogs.
If they did replace cc and the trews it would have been Clarence who would think of that. Still, I think I may be constructing an event that never happened.
Those trews are way too big on her though and she doesn't normally wear clothes too big. Wore shorts to a church service as a good catholic should never do.

Did you know that in the very early days Gerry wanted Kate photographed in a swimsuit? For publicity purposes, I think the pink one put a stop to that. Somebody too, must have put a stop to the cuddlecat enterprise - a website too far you might say.

tigger, when you say that she definitely washed cuddlecat twice, just thinking on the McCann double speak for a moment, does that really mean that she did in fact wash it twice?
The obvious reason would be to eliminate any scent or dna traces etc, but why admit that in advance?
If they really had more than one cuddlecat and it was a prop, why not give the PJ one of the unused ones and pass it off as being "the one"

Obviously something went wrong if the above scenario had any truth to it, in that Eddie alerted to a cuddlecat in the apartment.

What i am trying to say is, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread in jest I think, but, what if Kate took one of the other cuddlecats out with her that day when they left the apartment for the dog search but took the wrong one?

As for Kate McCann in a bikini, erm I best not say too much.
Talking of appeals, the TV famine appeals in Africa are quite harrowing, can't for the life of me think why that came into my head

Lastly, the searches were too early for the McCann files, the McCanns would have known nothing about the release of any information regards the files or the dog searches in august and september 2007, thats why I think it would be odd that they would have thought to have covered their tracks so to speak


I meant that the press at that time might have had the information and published it. This can now be found in the excellent McCannfiles. What I did find when browsing there was the estimable Lori Campbell starting the story all over again, soon followed by others such as these stories. I've copied it here because I can't believe that damn shelf is back on the menu! There was no shelf!


The Clue That Gives Kate Hope, 13 August 2007

The Clue That Gives Kate Hope Daily Express (no longer available online)

Monday August 13, 2007

NEW evidence emerged yesterday to support Kate and Gerry McCann's theory that Madeleine was abducted and not killed in her room, as suggested by Portuguese police.

Her Cuddle Cat – her favourite comfort toy – was taken while she slept and placed on a shelf in the room, which only an adult would have been able to reach.

Madeleine's mother, Kate McCann, has regularly been photographed clutching the soft pink toy since her four-year-old daughter disappeared.

Mrs McCann has refused to say publicly where she found the toy when she returned to the villa in Praia da Luz at 10pm on May 3 to find her daughter's bed empty.

However, she has indicated that the room was left in such a way that she knew almost instantly that Madeleine had been abducted.

A police source said yesterday: "When Kate tucked Madeleine up in bed earlier in the evening, she had the toy tightly in her arms, as she did every night.

"So Kate was terrified when she spotted it had been left in a place too high for her to reach."

Police have found no fingerprints or DNA on the stuffed toy, which suggests that the intruder wore gloves.???? but Maddie's DNA?

The toy has helped Mrs McCann feel close to her missing daughter, though she recently revealed that she can no longer smell her daughter's scent on it.

In an interview with Woman's Own magazine, Mrs McCann said of the Cuddle Cat: "In a way I wish they'd taken this with her. It would be a comfort to know Madeleine had something she loved, wherever she is."
liar liar

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by sami on 20.10.12 20:18

@tigger wrote: The toy has helped Mrs McCann feel close to her missing daughter, though she recently revealed that she can no longer smell her daughter's scent on it.

In an interview with Woman's Own magazine, Mrs McCann said of the Cuddle Cat: "In a way I wish they'd taken this with her. It would be a comfort to know Madeleine had something she loved, wherever she is."


Eddie could smell the scent though !

What about the blanket. There was most definately a blanket near the pillow on the bed from the PJ photos of 5a. That would lead me to believe Madeleine cared enough about the blanket to take it to bed. A child might have three or four soft toys on or in their bed, none of them might necessarily be a favourite one. A blanket is one thing that is only used by a child if it is a favourite. They do not take blankets out and about to play with.

Only an opinion and unfounded, but if I were to guess I would say the blanket was Madeleine's comfort thing and if Madeleine is ever found so too will that blanket. I believe Kate brought that blanket to Madeleine afterwards.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum