The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why was the Cuddlecat toy in a bin?

Post by SkruffyKat on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 am

Normally... But not always. There have been a few times where I thought I was going to drop him, but I always manage to save him with my other hand and leaning backwards. I don't think it's a non affectionate thing. I'd also like to point out that I've never been on a flight with my son so don't know how he would respond to sleeping etc in that situation. I also hold my son on one hip and lean away from him, it's a balance thing for me, and I feel more secure doing it that way.

SkruffyKat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 am

@Nina wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Thankyou candyfloss, but be careful you are off topic as well laughat airkiss

Sorry, still off topic, but Sean's trousers are doing the same thing. Look full length in one pic and much shorter in the other... God I probably look like a right troll regarding the pics on this thread and my opinions, but I don't want people potentially wasting time when it comes to these so called parents.

SkruffyKat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

Sorry to go off topic and I'm sure it's been mentioned before on another thread but where is Gerry's shadow in the playground pic considering he is behind Madeleine and her shadow is defined?

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 am

Sorry to be a pain, but this thread is turning into 'the photo' thread or the 'playground photo' thread. There is a mass of information on those to do with all this, so you can post on them, but this really is way off topic now. I did post the pictures at the request of a member, but we are veering off in the direction of threads which are already here to post on.

Now................Back to why was cuddlecat toy in a bin? Gawd knows

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 am

@sammyc wrote:Sorry to go off topic and I'm sure it's been mentioned before on another thread but where is Gerry's shadow in the playground pic considering he is behind Madeleine and her shadow is defined?

I agree and am opening a new thread to discuss the shadows in photos from the McCs.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 am

@bobbin wrote:
@sammyc wrote:Sorry to go off topic and I'm sure it's been mentioned before on another thread but where is Gerry's shadow in the playground pic considering he is behind Madeleine and her shadow is defined?

I agree and am opening a new thread to discuss the shadows in photos from the McCs.

Bobbin, think it is best to post under the threads I mentioned, otherwise it spreads infor around, best keep it all together in photo threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 am

candyfloss wrote:
@bobbin wrote:

Bobbin, think it is best to post under the threads I mentioned, otherwise it spreads infor around, best keep it all together in photo threads.

OK thanks, how can I cancel the thread I've just started, can you do it if I can't.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 am

@bobbin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@bobbin wrote:

OK thanks, how can I cancel the thread I've just started, can you do it if I can't.

I will cancel it just copy your post over to a photo thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am

candyfloss wrote:Sorry to be a pain, but this thread is turning into 'the photo' thread or the 'playground photo' thread. There is a mass of information on those to do with all this, so you can post on them, but this really is way off topic now. I did post the pictures at the request of a member, but we are veering off in the direction of threads which are already here to post on.

Now................Back to why was cuddlecat toy in a bin? Gawd knows

I think it's a symptom of the times we live in, reality TV, the wealth of information on this case, people almost expect the answers to be fed from the next line of a video or line of text.

It's a lesson worth remembering that things aren't always as they seem.

And I suspect this is what has brought us all (or most of us anyways) here.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Cuddle cat
No evidence to substantiate it belongs to Maddie (just Kate says so).
Maybe there is more than one, and none belonged to Maddie/
Pants
Maybe Kate has more than one pair - who knows.

If objects *marked* were returned to the mccanns that would indeed bad an enigma, but no one knows one way or the other.

As for the independent test on the hire claimed by mccanns I believe that's a lie by team mccanns.
Contesting an evidence is usually done during the trial, never during the investigation process, as since nobody is charged with any crime using the evidence so how can there be any valid reason to contest the process?

During trial, should evidence be objected to, whereby independent test is sought, it has to be requested through the Court and approved by Court.
Since the mccanns have not been charged, how can an independent test be done - on what legally valid and acceptable basis?
Which court did they file their request to, which Judge approved the release of the Car and approved their independent forensic scientist? Shot of that it cannot be done -- proper legal documentation would have to be filed and subject to Court approval before that can be done. Since the mccanns had never mentioned name of their independent forensic expert nor which court/judge authorized it, then it's safe to conclude they were lying about it.

I

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Martin Grimes tells us the key fob for the car was later placed in a bucket of sand, after the dog alerted to it, and he again alerted. Obviously this was done for a reason, one which I do not understand.

It therefore seems reasonable to assume there is a methodology to the workings of these dogs that might not be understood from watching a video. Perhaps Grimes can "pick up" on the dogs showing interest in specific items and then works with them from that point.

Another assumption I would make is that the dogs are filmed at work for a reason, that reason being to have a documented physical record of them alerting, in the event of any case going to trial. I would think it unlikely that Grimes, or any other dog handler and trainer, would film himself, helping the dogs to alert, then happily allow the police to go to court with it as evidence.

Aiyoyo, I think the independent testing threatened by the McCanns went along the same lines as the lie detector tests they were going to take.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 pm

With regards to cuddlecat being returned to the McCanns aswell as other items,i was under the impression that if the csi gog did not alert then there would be no dna on the items,no point in the pj keeping the items...we know Gerrys blood was found on the car key(fob) & that was returned?or was it a spare key?can the forensics lift evidence & then return or do they usually keep the items for future court dates/better dna extracting techniques etc ?
back to the original question.... is it a bin?

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm

@saltnpepper wrote:With regards to cuddlecat being returned to the McCanns aswell as other items,i was under the impression that if the csi gog did not alert then there would be no dna on the items,no point in the pj keeping the items...we know Gerrys blood was found on the car key(fob) & that was returned?or was it a spare key?can the forensics lift evidence & then return or do they usually keep the items for future court dates/better dna extracting techniques etc ?
back to the original question.... is it a bin?

If they were given a replacement car then the key would have been a new one, that fitted the different car. The police would then have kept both the contaminated car and the key fob. No wonder then, if that were the case, the McCs and their local friend Mr. Geraghty not finding anything incriminating. I also read somewhere that Gerry's "DNA" was found on the fob.. ignorant here, is that the same as blood, was it written somewhere official as "blood", or could it be something else that would have been found on the fob.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Digressing a little, BTW has anyone read Blacksmith latest " Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?" I can't make head or tail of it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:Digressing a little, BTW has anyone read Blacksmith latest " Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?" I can't make head or tail of it.

Link to article

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.no/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Moa wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Digressing a little, BTW has anyone read Blacksmith latest " Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?" I can't make head or tail of it.

Link to article

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.no/

hmmm...a bit dumbfounded...reading the above...is there any evidence that Gary was even in Portugal at the time?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

I've set the Blacksmith article up on a separate topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

has original poster been banned?

david_uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum