The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jessica Ridgeway, 10-year-old murdered girl.Mother's irst interview. Very weird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jessica Ridgeway, 10-year-old murdered girl.Mother's irst interview. Very weird

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 10:52

A missing American 10-year-old girl, Jessica Ridgeway has been found murdered.
Profiler Pat Brown hints that there's something wrong with the mother.
After having viewed [part of, I couldn't watch longer than a couple of minutes...] the mother being interviewed whilst her daughter was still missing, I do agree with Pat.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/#ooid=l1YnA0NjrGysC1moRhdcALmPhXpy3tCp

Back to top Go down

Re: Jessica Ridgeway, 10-year-old murdered girl.Mother's irst interview. Very weird

Post by tigger on 16.10.12 13:28

Châtelaine wrote:A missing American 10-year-old girl, Jessica Ridgeway has been found murdered.
After having viewed [part of, I couldn't watch longer than a couple of minutes...] the mother being interviewed whilst her daughter was still missing, I do agree with Pat.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/#ooid=l1YnA0NjrGysC1moRhdcALmPhXpy3tCp

...' she's my rock..' the woman (not the mother) - when I'm depressed, she's gonna give you a hug, she's gonna dance around...'

This is ultra weird. The mother 'when she comes to visit...' .

I'll check out what Pat has to say.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jessica Ridgeway, 10-year-old murdered girl.Mother's irst interview. Very weird

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 15:38

@tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:A missing American 10-year-old girl, Jessica Ridgeway has been found murdered.

...' she's my rock..' the woman (not the mother) - when I'm depressed, she's gonna give you a hug, she's gonna dance around...'

This is ultra weird. The mother 'when she comes to visit...' .

I'll check out what Pat has to say.

It's on Pat's facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown/387068190642

"While it is more likely statistically that a sex predator would be responsible If the body of Jessica Ridgeway was actually dismembered , don't forget who killed and dismembered Zahra Baker and sexually assaulted and murdered Sandra Cantu."

Zahra and Sandra were both killed by a woman ...

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.10.12 16:04

'she's my rock' is the remark that struck me because Kate McCann said something very much like that about Maddie.

How can a child of any age be a 'rock' for a grown up woman? Kate said Maddie was her 'best friend'. How on earth is that a relationship between mother and daughter?

This case seems rather grisly, I'm not on Facebook so can't always access such information. But cutting up a body isn't indicative of a sex murder, but someone who wants to transport or hide the body. A stranger would surely simply try to get away.

I'd also like to know what her very calm and collected mother meant when she said 'when she comes to visit'. Extended family - none of them seemed real to me.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.10.12 16:15

@tigger wrote:'she's my rock' is the remark that struck me because Kate McCann said something very much like that about Maddie.

How can a child of any age be a 'rock' for a grown up woman? Kate said Maddie was her 'best friend'. How on earth is that a relationship between mother and daughter?

This case seems rather grisly, I'm not on Facebook so can't always access such information. But cutting up a body isn't indicative of a sex murder, but someone who wants to transport or hide the body. A stranger would surely simply try to get away.

I'd also like to know what her very calm and collected mother meant when she said 'when she comes to visit'. Extended family - none of them seemed real to me.

I don`t think that`s the mother tigger - the mother is the large lady whose hands are being held by the ladies either side.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat on 16.10.12 18:01

Officers and authoritive figures also wearing ribbons... purple this time, jessica's favourite colour...

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/12/police-confirm-body-found-in-arvada-is-10-year-old-jessica-ridgeway/

such sad news though. RIP Jessica x

SkruffyKat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.10.12 18:26

@Woofer wrote:
@tigger wrote:'she's my rock' is the remark that struck me because Kate McCann said something very much like that about Maddie.

I don`t think that`s the mother tigger - the mother is the large lady whose hands are being held by the ladies either side.

Thanks, W, in that case it was the mother saying that her child was her rock. Even closer then and even worse. Reason I picked on it because it implies the child is there to give support and make others happy, not the other way round.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum