The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales

Post by Guest on 13.10.12 19:07

Jean wrote:Just out of interest, the media seems very vague on what Mark Bridger's current occupation was - plenty about what he used to be though.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/391878/20121006/mark-bridger-april-jones-murder-machynlleth-wales.htm

This gives the interesting combination of welder and butcher!

Jean I have read he worked in a Guest house.......

Sky News Newsdesk

@SkyNewsBreak

Sky Sources: Police searching guest house where Mark Bridger, arrested in relation to disappearance of April Jones, worked #findapril

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/04/april-jones-search-continues-live

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.12 19:12

Perhaps he was an odd job man and chef there!

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 13.10.12 19:32

These are tabloids. The ones who say that a man has been arrested who is the second cousin of a woman who was once married to a man who used to be a Policeman in Hong Kong !! It sells papers. Apparently.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 13.10.12 19:47

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 13.10.12 23:45

Words fail me !
"El Diablo tattoo parlour in Machynlleth".
Does every tiny Welsh village have its very own Infernal tattoo parlour ?
This tells us a lot. Sadly.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.12 1:22

April Jones ' parents paid a late-night visit to a local tattoo parlour to have pink ribbons etched onto their bodies as a permanent mark of their love for the little girl.

“When they came in it was very emotional but I gave them both a very special, personalised design, which I will not do for anyone else.

“They did it as a way of permanently remembering April but also of showing that they will never give up searching for her.

He is charging a minimum of £35 per tattoo and will donate all the proceeds to April’s fund which has already raised over £20,000 from well-wishers across the world.
Mr Williams said: “Since Coral and Paul came in the idea has got around Facebook and it has completely snowballed.

“I reckon I will have more than 50 people booked in by the end of next week and I have had to reschedule everybody booked in on Tuesday and Wednesday already to meet the demand.

Indeed, words fail also a lot of people (me too).
Hence the criticism of her parents that got the website shut down.
The law enforcers will not hear criticism against her parents - sounds familiar?

They will not give up their search (sounds familiar) and the tattooist's proceeds will go the Fund (another familiar feature) . What will the fund be used for since Police are still active on their case, does anyone sees an emerging pattern?

This is Jones' own template. Will the mccanns copy it?

Indeed, it's a sad world we live in.

I know people said they did not ask for money, equally they did not discourage it or tell the public not to send.
So not directly or actively anyway, but............?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.12 9:23

I am going to gnaw my own arm off, in tribute. Anyone care to join me ?
One wants to use the word sheep, but it may be inappropriate !

Some time ago the village was described as "one of those where people either leave fairly soon, or stay forever. . ."
Depending on IQ ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 14.10.12 9:30

"showing that they will never give up searching for her."

Why is it deemed necessary in all of these tragic cases to show/state this ? Surely it is a given, no parent will ever give up searching for their lost child.Does anybody need to wear a good quality wristband or have themselves tatooed in order to re-inforce it.The world is gone mad.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.12 9:39

At least we seem to have escaped the T-shirts though......

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.12 9:50

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 14.10.12 10:05

Does anyone know the nature of april's Fund?

I mean is it a new bank account or is it a limited company (a la Mccann)? if the latter, I'd be suspicious.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.12 10:06

Just my opinion here. Although I don't care for tattoos it's up to April's parents to do whatever they want. What does it matter? If it makes them feel any better that's ok. The shame is that it's been publicised and perhaps will add another 'product' to the list of other things that have become the 'norm'. We are now used to t shirts, wristbands, stickers, balloons, lanterns, candles, cuddly toys, ribbons etc. what next will be promoted?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 14.10.12 10:08

@aiyoyo wrote:

Indeed, words fail also a lot of people (me too).
Hence the criticism of her parents that got the website shut down.
The law enforcers will not hear criticism against her parents - sounds familiar?

They will not give up their search (sounds familiar) and the tattooist's proceeds will go the Fund (another familiar feature) . What will the fund be used for since Police are still active on their case, does anyone sees an emerging pattern?

This is Jones' own template. Will the mccanns copy it?

Indeed, it's a sad world we live in.

I know people said they did not ask for money, equally they did not discourage it or tell the public not to send.
So not directly or actively anyway, but............?

The longer the search goes on, the feelings like above stay in the back of my mind.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.12 10:14

@pauline wrote:Does anyone know the nature of april's Fund?

I mean is it a new bank account or is it a limited company (a la Mccann)? if the latter, I'd be suspicious.

As far as I can gather from reports, it's not a limited company. It was set up by the local council (in response to money being sent unsolicited) and donations are to be made payable to MTC April's Fund.

MTC stands for Machynlleth Town Council.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.12 10:26

@aquila wrote:Just my opinion here. Although I don't care for tattoos it's up to April's parents to do whatever they want. What does it matter? If it makes them feel any better that's ok. The shame is that it's been publicised and perhaps will add another 'product' to the list of other things that have become the 'norm'. We are now used to t shirts, wristbands, stickers, balloons, lanterns, candles, cuddly toys, ribbons etc. what next will be promoted?
Absolutely agree. People are entitles to mess up their own bodies in whatever way they wish.
For me the problem is that a further 50 people have been sucked in, on the principle that "If you don't it shows you don't care", rather like the Police officers with those ribbons.
Do we all have tattoos commemorating the lives and deaths of our siblings and parents and grandparents ?
WHY NOT ? DON"T YOU CARE ? DID YOU NOT LOVE THEM ? SHAME ON YOU ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.12 10:52

Jean wrote:
@pauline wrote:Does anyone know the nature of april's Fund?

As far as I can gather from reports, it's not a limited company. It was set up by the local council (in response to money being sent unsolicited) and donations are to be made payable to MTC April's Fund.

MTC stands for Machynlleth Town Council.

I wonder who the unsolicited donors sent their money to? did they post it to the Jones' address, to MTC? if there hadn't been an appeal for funds then where was the money sent to initially?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.12 10:55

@sami wrote:"showing that they will never give up searching for her."

Why is it deemed necessary in all of these tragic cases to show/state this ? Surely it is a given, no parent will ever give up searching for their lost child.Does anybody need to wear a good quality wristband or have themselves tatooed in order to re-inforce it.The world is gone mad.

No. They need a good-quality wristband or tattoo to show the other people how much they "care". After all, if you only feel things yourself, inside, you don't really care enough. It's well known that people who really care will make ostentatious displays in aid of their cause, they'll dress up in bright colours and, most of all, they'll start raising money, because not only do they care, they need you to know that they care. That Jimmy Savile was a lovely man.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.12 11:44

Popcorn wrote:

No. They need a good-quality wristband or tattoo to show the other people how much they "care". After all, if you only feel things yourself, inside, you don't really care enough. It's well known that people who really care will make ostentatious displays in aid of their cause, they'll dress up in bright colours and, most of all, they'll start raising money, because not only do they care, they need you to know that they care. That Jimmy Savile was a lovely man.
Jesus warned against this, when the Pharisees were wearing bigger and better phylacteries, and prayer shawls with longer tassels, to demonstrate to the world how much more worthy they were.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.10.12 11:59

@PeterMac wrote:
Popcorn wrote:

Jesus warned against this, when the Pharisees were wearing bigger and better phylacteries, and prayer shawls with longer tassels, to demonstrate to the world how much more worthy they were.

For some reason PeterMac I got the mental picture of the bride in her white gown and veil showing that she was a virgin winkwink

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.12 12:48

@aquila wrote:

I wonder who the unsolicited donors sent their money to? did they post it to the Jones' address, to MTC? if there hadn't been an appeal for funds then where was the money sent to initially?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121004150435AAGhv79

Some interesting comments thereafter!

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.12 13:06

Jean wrote:
@aquila wrote:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121004150435AAGhv79

Some interesting comments thereafter!

Very interesting indeed Jean.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.12 14:27

Queen's own cop: April Jones accused Mark Bridger 'almost certainly' met Royal Family through bodyguard dad

[snipped]

The father of the man charged with the murder of April Joneshad responsibility for protecting the Queen.

It is thought accused Mark Bridger, 46, would have met members of the royal family while his dad was based at Windsor Castle

More on link.............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-accused-mark-bridger-1378558

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 15.10.12 18:02

Having a ribbon tattoo is daft. Why don't they have her name or picture tattooed instead?

They don't even look like the type to have tattoos!

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.10.12 18:56

@sonic72 wrote:Having a ribbon tattoo is daft. Why don't they have her name or picture tattooed instead?
\
Why don't they just donate the money and then tell everyone in the 'Vell-age' about it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.10.12 19:12

@PeterMac wrote:
@sonic72 wrote:Having a ribbon tattoo is daft. Why don't they have her name or picture tattooed instead?
\
Why don't they just donate the money and then tell everyone in the 'Vell-age' about it.

Pink bows and 'exclusively designed for the parents only' tattoos - others available to the sheeples willing to pay. What next? a Christmas tree with a pink fairy on the top in the town square? - that would really make any children living in the village have a good Christmas - or supportive, commemorative baubles? After reading the pinkification aritcle in DM today regarding FEMALE breast cancer and going through the revolting list of products I wasn't shocked.

There will be pink firework displays planned somewhere for something - this is nothing to do with April Jones - but someone has already had that thought I'm sure. How tawdry.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum