The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!)

Post by tigger on 10.10.12 12:04

@Angelique wrote:Not sure if this post is in the right thread (please remove if not) it probably was at the beginning but the thread has strayed a little.

I have been reading DP's statement this morning and found another item that seems to suggest something or maybe not. It refers to "the computer side of things". I should say it's the words : "you know he’s very good with computers and setting that side up" - the word "setting"

Here's the quote:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

David Payne interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters - Part 3/3 Duarte Levy Wordpress
Snip:
1485    ”You mentioned early on, on the last interview as well, about a photo. You spoke brief about a photo you’d shown, you’d shown a photo.”
Reply    ”Oh yes, I mean…”
1485    ”Where did that come from?”
Reply    ”Err where did the photo come from? That’s a very good question, err I’m not sure whether it was from Gerry’s digital camera or one of the digital cameras that we had there from my recollection. Err but you know, it was, sorry I can’t, I can’t remember exactly. I seem to remember it was one of the digital cameras but that’s about as far as it…”
1485    ”Can you remember the pose in which Madeleine was on the photo?”
Reply    ”Err I can’t, no.”
1485    ”Did you see the photo?”
Reply    ”Err I did, yes. I mean Russell err was probably the most instrumental in that side that we, you know he’s very good with computers and setting that side up, so he specifically went off err you know to do that. Err you know, I mean we kind of identified early like you know I have, I have seen the picture and, but sorry I can’t remember it.”
1485    ”Okay.”
Reply    ”But Russell was, I say, you know that was where his strengths was and he went down trying to link up the computers and was good at that kind of (inaudible).”

Does this sound like a "set up"?

What really amazes me is that they could have two photographs of Maddie allegedly on the usb key but only when aged between 2 and 2.5 years old. Nothing in between and no tennis photo, no pool photo but a few indeterminate playground photos. At least they could have used that one of her coming out of the plastic house. Which surely must have been on the camera.
Even if ROB is good with computers etc. how did just these two photo's come to be on a usb key and no more recent ones? E.g. the ones from Donegal should still have been on the camera.
We are asked to believe that they travelled with a usb key which had the only two really usable photographs on it which were 18 months out of date.
DP saying ROB was good at setting such things up, is errrm you know, strange. What's to be set up by using a usb key?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!)

Post by jd on 10.10.12 19:44

@tigger wrote:
@Angelique wrote:Not sure if this post is in the right thread (please remove if not) it probably was at the beginning but the thread has strayed a little.

I have been reading DP's statement this morning and found another item that seems to suggest something or maybe not. It refers to "the computer side of things". I should say it's the words : "you know he’s very good with computers and setting that side up" - the word "setting"

Here's the quote:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

David Payne interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters - Part 3/3 Duarte Levy Wordpress
Snip:
1485    ”You mentioned early on, on the last interview as well, about a photo. You spoke brief about a photo you’d shown, you’d shown a photo.”
Reply    ”Oh yes, I mean…”
1485    ”Where did that come from?”
Reply    ”Err where did the photo come from? That’s a very good question, err I’m not sure whether it was from Gerry’s digital camera or one of the digital cameras that we had there from my recollection. Err but you know, it was, sorry I can’t, I can’t remember exactly. I seem to remember it was one of the digital cameras but that’s about as far as it…”
1485    ”Can you remember the pose in which Madeleine was on the photo?”
Reply    ”Err I can’t, no.”
1485    ”Did you see the photo?”
Reply    ”Err I did, yes. I mean Russell err was probably the most instrumental in that side that we, you know he’s very good with computers and setting that side up, so he specifically went off err you know to do that. Err you know, I mean we kind of identified early like you know I have, I have seen the picture and, but sorry I can’t remember it.”
1485    ”Okay.”
Reply    ”But Russell was, I say, you know that was where his strengths was and he went down trying to link up the computers and was good at that kind of (inaudible).”

Does this sound like a "set up"?

What really amazes me is that they could have two photographs of Maddie allegedly on the usb key but only when aged between 2 and 2.5 years old. Nothing in between and no tennis photo, no pool photo but a few indeterminate playground photos. At least they could have used that one of her coming out of the plastic house. Which surely must have been on the camera.
Even if ROB is good with computers etc. how did just these two photo's come to be on a usb key and no more recent ones? E.g. the ones from Donegal should still have been on the camera.
We are asked to believe that they travelled with a usb key which had the only two really usable photographs on it which were 18 months out of date.
DP saying ROB was good at setting such things up, is errrm you know, strange. What's to be set up by using a usb key?

Completely agree with you both Tigger and Angelique....especially they could have used that one of her coming out of the plastic house, at least that was recent

I’m not sure whether it was from Gerry’s digital camera or one of the digital cameras that we had there
Why would there be old photos (and not from PDL) of Maddie on another camera not belonging to the mccanns?????

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum