The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gradually the truth comes out. It just takes time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gradually the truth comes out. It just takes time

Post by PeterMac on 26.09.12 17:57

See the trial of Hutchinson-Foster, the person alleged to have supplied Duggan with the gun, which is why he was shot.
And so started the London riots, because all those apologists immediately said he was unarmed, and a nice family man, and kind to animals, and a good father, and so on and predictably on.
The inquest into his death has not yet been heard, but watch this trial for the details.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9568304/Mark-Duggan-shooting-police-marksman-100-per-cent-sure-victim-had-gun.html

V53 said: "The subject was holding a handgun. Mark Duggan was holding a handgun in his right hand.
"He was holding the pistol-grip of the gun. I could make out the shape, the outline, of the gun.
"I could make out the trigger-guard and the barrel. The size of the object he was carrying was of a similar size to the handgun I carry operationally.
"I was aware of previous police incidents in which criminals carry handguns in socks, and there is a black sock covering the firearm Mark Duggan is carrying in his right hand.
. . .
The prosecution claims Duggan travelled in a taxi to collect the gun from Hutchinson-Foster in Leyton, east London, before continuing to Tottenham.
It is alleged that Mr Duggan travelled via minicab from Hoxton to Leyton where he collected the gun in a shoebox, then continued his journey until he was stopped by police.
The prosecution has said Hutchinson-Foster admitted using the same gun in an attack on a barber six days previously.
He beat Peter Osadebay using the gun at the Lagoon Salon on Kingsland Road, Dalston, east London, on July 29 2011.
Traces of Mr Osadebay's blood were found on the gun when it was retrieved from Ferry Lane on August 4, as was Hutchinson-Foster's DNA, the court heard.
The shoebox was found in the minicab and had both Mr Duggan's and the defendant's fingerprints on it, as well as those of Desire Cox - Hutchinson-Foster's girlfriend at the time.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gradually the truth comes out. It just takes time

Post by Cherry on 27.09.12 17:34

Unfortunately some people are too quick to point the finger at the Police before

knowing all the facts which makes it very difficult for the police officers, especially

the firearms officers to be attacked just for doing their jobs. It effects not only them

but their partners, children and wider families and causes untold stress.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 27.09.12 18:09

Too many cases involving corrupt police officers have come to light lately so it's not surprising people view them with suspicion even when they're doing their jobs properly. As usual, a few bad eggs spoil it for everyone.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 27.09.12 18:55

I would agree with that - the rotten apples in the Police ruin it for the vast majority

of hardworking, decent coppers and a lot of the corruption is at the top.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum