The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Post by Springers are FAB on 28.09.12 11:23

@PeterMac wrote:Victorian Music Hall was the equivalent of "Live at the Apollo".
It was rude. Designed to push the barriers of what was acceptable.
The references were highly coded, and thus avoided the censor, but many we still use today.
Read Ermyntrude and Esmerelda, by Lytton Strachey. It was published a long time later but he wrote it around the same time the song was written.

Wasn't bow wow slang for 'penis' back then, sure I read that somewhere....read an article that it might have been a bit of a lesbian anthem back in the twenties in Paris as well...wow, the things you learn on a friday morning!!

"Go, go, go, said the bird: human kind
Cannot bear very much reality."
(T.S. Eliot, Burnt Norton)

Springers are FAB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 28.09.12 11:25

@Julchen wrote:http://soundcloud.com/jeremy-ayre-music/arrows-and-hearts-demo

Listen to this song. Worrying!

Here are some more songs of his:
http://soundcloud.com/emily-forrest

He is a good musician. Hope his lyrics aren't too "straight from the heart". If so, there might really be a very sad ending to this story.

Jule

This is the most troubling music I've heard in a really long time. Not good at all in terms of outcomes I fear, for the girl. For himself, some serious need for some very serious treatment. Unless the sighting in Paris is correct, I would feel really worried that they have not been sighted since the ferry. Dark, bad music......very dark lyrics.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.12 11:44

@Springers are FAB wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Victorian Music Hall was the equivalent of "Live at the Apollo".
The references were highly coded, and thus avoided the censor, but many we still use today.
Read Ermyntrude and Esmerelda, by Lytton Strachey. It was published a long time later but he wrote it around the same time the song was written.

Wasn't bow wow slang for 'penis' back then, sure I read that somewhere....read an article that it might have been a bit of a lesbian anthem back in the twenties in Paris as well...wow, the things you learn on a friday morning!!

Yes. And "pussy", and cat had the connotations which linger today. Look at the first verse of that song, and you will see clearly what they were doing.
The audiences loved it, and sang along, but outside there were fights with the 'puritans' who were trying to get it all shut down as lewd and lascivious - so obviously they understood the meaning as well !
Marie Lloyd had a lot of trouble in the States when she went on tour. Her reputation had preceded her.
Look at the song about being "weaned on a cucumber" and try to find an innocent explanation !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.09.12 12:17

@PeterMac wrote:
@Springers are FAB wrote:

Yes. And "pussy", and cat had the connotations which linger today. Look at the first verse of that song, and you will see clearly what they were doing.
The audiences loved it, and sang along, but outside there were fights with the 'puritans' who were trying to get it all shut down as lewd and lascivious - so obviously they understood the meaning as well !
Marie Lloyd had a lot of trouble in the States when she went on tour. Her reputation had preceded her.
Look at the song about being "weaned on a cucumber" and try to find an innocent explanation !

You've really spoiled an innocent song for me. I thought Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was a fantasia sort of song until someone explained it was about LSD. I thought Golden Brown by the Stranglers was about a man's love for his dark skinned woman until someone told me it was about heroin (not too many years ago) but Daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow....I feel like a child who's just learnt Santa's not real.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.12 12:35

And this is one of the milder ones -

I was weaned on cucumber
And on my wedding day,
Sitting down to supper when
The guests had gone away,
My old darling said to me,
"You must be hungry, Joe!
What is it you fancy?" I
Said, "Fancy! Don't you know?"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 13:01

News is just coming in that Megan has been found. That's all there is at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 28.09.12 13:02

Yes Jean. Apparently, they were found in Bordeaux and she's safe. The teacher has been arrested.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 13:04

Missing schoolgirl Megan Stammers has been located in Bordeaux with her maths teacher Jeremy Forrest, according to Sussex police.

In a statement, police said: "They were found today (Friday 28 September) at 12.15pm UK time. Mr Forrest has been arrested and Megan has been taken into protection."

Police received seven calls about the 15-year-old's possible whereabouts after her father made an emotional appeal on the BBC's Crimewatch programme on Thursday night.

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/story/990664/missing-megan-stammers-found-in-france

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.12 14:04

So not Paris - The Sun
nor Spain - The Olive Press !!!

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 28.09.12 14:55

She could have been in Paris and then gone on to Bordeaux.....

But that story is so reminiscent of the people who swore they saw Madeleine, but did nothing until a couple of years later.... when they go and hot foot it to the press and then demand that their story is listened to!

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.12 16:28

Yes, I take it all back. Paris, then Spain and then back to Bordeaux.
All quite possible.

(Une bordel, deux Bordeaux !)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 22:22

@PeterMac wrote:Yes, I take it all back. Paris, then Spain and then back to Bordeaux.
All quite possible.

You mean the meaning ... :
1] bordel
2] bordeaux

???
winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 28.09.12 22:27

I am very surprised at the coverage this story has got. I can only presume it is because the man is a teacher in a position of trust.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 28.09.12 22:34

@littlepixie wrote:I am very surprised at the coverage this story has got. I can only presume it is because the man is a teacher in a position of trust.

I suspect it's something else but can't quite figure what it might be. This is not the first time a student has run off with a teacher in the UK but I've never known this sort of McCann-esq coverage

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.12 22:52

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Yes, I take it all back. Paris, then Spain and then back to Bordeaux.
All quite possible.
1] bordel
2] bordeaux
??? winkwink
un journal = des journaux
un bocal = des bocaux
un cheval = des chevaux
ça y est !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 23:26

@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
All quite possible.
1] bordel
2] bordeaux
??? winkwink
un bocal = des bocaux
un cheval = des chevaux
ça y est !
Un McCann - deux Maqueraux wink4

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.12 2:37

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
All quite possible.
1] bordel
2] bordeaux
??? winkwink
un bocal = des bocaux
un cheval = des chevaux
ça y est !
Un McCann - deux Maqueraux wink4
big grin C'est génial.

I agree the coverage a la style mccann is exceptional even though teacher is in position of trust. Even if there is more than meet the eye which there usually is, attention this pair got is unusual. Just show you the tabloid is bored with no royal tits or doctors lies/spin nor hacked materials to cover at the moment so teacher became focus point. Besides the teacher's parents didnt plead with tabloid to let them settle in private either.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 29.09.12 7:33

@ShuBob wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:I am very surprised at the coverage this story has got. I can only presume it is because the man is a teacher in a position of trust.

I suspect it's something else but can't quite figure what it might be. This is not the first time a student has run off with a teacher in the UK but I've never known this sort of McCann-esq coverage

Yeah agreed. A nonce is a nonce whoever you dress them up,

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.09.12 7:33

Un McCann - Deux McCrimineaux

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 29.09.12 18:08

Just a question.

Why would anyone sit analysing song lyrics to find hidden meaning referring to paedophilia or homosexuality?

The mere fact anyone would is plain sick, .... but

...... I think that would be a group activity, and no, I won't be seaching for it, it obviously exists though.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 29.09.12 18:33

@Julchen wrote:Just listened to the press conference on LBC 97.3.
What really sticks in my throat and mind is "bring back LITTLE Megan...."
Her parents want her back.

I know, I will be ignored as usual, hence I'll post my thoughts, freely.

Little Megan? Sorry, this young woman is no "little Megan". She gives me a far more grown up feel than the teacher's wife herself(who seems a bit strange to me, but that's probably just me).
Her parents want her back... what set of parents? Biological? Step? Step-step?

Early this morning I listened to my favourite radio presenter who has changed his opinion over the last few days significantly.
Monday he was really into "how can a grown up teacher...", yesterday he said after researched into the girl's family background he might sense a cause for her getting close to this grown up man as a figure of comfort-even sort of father/family-, today he said quite frankly "They should sell their story to some glossy magazine,cash in at least 100 grant and set themselves up in France at least till the girl's 18." He said that after some days of thinking and researching he had come to the opinion that there was far more to the story as would hit the eye (what has been expressed on here, as well) and this young couple should be given time to sort themselves out. Rather than drive them to some silly over-reaction.

Let's be clear: this radio presenter is not a spring chicken, he is well into his 60s and can display a hack of life experience.

Quite honestly,I'd go along with his view. Having read what is written in the news papers, having done some hours of thorough research on the teacher, his wife(though she seems to have removed quite a bit of info about herself, forgetting that the internet won't lose a thing) the girl's background, I think this is one of the rare cases where "calling for justice" or "bringing the teacher to justice" is wrong.

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

They are ignoring you as they are far too polite to say what I'm going to.

You don't like the UK, you don't like its citizens either, you have no faith in the NHS, so F Off from whence you came. Bet you like our benefits though.

Close the door on leaving, thanks.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.09.12 18:37

This is what Forest's 'love of Megan' has actually done.

1. Removed her from her family

2. Removed her from her friends

3. Removed her from all contact with her home country (for fear of being found out)

4. Removed her right to education

5. Dictated no stability in any terms

6. Dictated isolation and loneliness in a foreign country

7. Dictated a life built on a lie

8. Dictated a co-dependent existence

Feel free to add more. This is what Forest's distorted love has done for a 15 year old girl. This was the life on offer to Megan. To suggest he hasn't harmed her is for romantics. He has harmed her in so many ways. He has also made things very difficult for her to come back to a normal life in UK. This man who was in a position of trust abducted a 15 year old girl. If he had a sexual relationship (let's face it's nigh on a certainty) with her he is a paedophile. I hope Megan is counselled and understands what child abductors/molesters do and she's been abused by this man. I hope she can overcome the press exposure on her young life and hope the press respect her enough to give her a break. I hope every pupil in her school gives her a break and doesn't fall into the gossip/bullying trap. Let's hope the school behave well and teach their pupils some moral values.

My heart goes out to Megan and her family who have tough days to come.

I'm editing to add re the moral values. Her friends had enough moral fibre to report the inappropriate relationship.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 29.09.12 20:23

@Spaniel wrote:

Little Megan? Sorry, this young woman is no "little Megan". She gives me a far more grown up feel than the teacher's wife herself(who seems a bit strange to me, but that's probably just me).

Early this morning I listened to my favourite radio presenter who has changed his opinion over the last few days significantly.
Monday he was really into "how can a grown up teacher...", yesterday he said after researched into the girl's family background he might sense a cause for her getting close to this grown up man as a figure of comfort-even sort of father/family-, today he said quite frankly "They should sell their story to some glossy magazine,cash in at least 100 grant and set themselves up in France at least till the girl's 18." He said that after some days of thinking and researching he had come to the opinion that there was far more to the story as would hit the eye (what has been expressed on here, as well) and this young couple should be given time to sort themselves out. Rather than drive them to some silly over-reaction.

Let's be clear: this radio presenter is not a spring chicken, he is well into his 60s and can display a hack of life experience.

Quite honestly,I'd go along with his view. Having read what is written in the news papers, having done some hours of thorough research on the teacher, his wife(though she seems to have removed quite a bit of info about herself, forgetting that the internet won't lose a thing) the girl's background, I think this is one of the rare cases where "calling for justice" or "bringing the teacher to justice" is wrong.

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

You don't like the UK, you don't like its citizens either, you have no faith in the NHS, so F Off from whence you came. Bet you like our benefits though.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Although I did try! I could kiss your hairy spaniel toes .

What I don't understand about this poster is the fact that they say on the Tia Sharp thread that they were previously a veterinarian but now live on a sink estate and can't let their children out for fear of being contaminated by the sink estate dwellers?? Hence the homeschooling. Why are you on a sink estate if you are a qualified vet? Makes no sense to me. The vile anti-british ramblings of Julchen rile me no end, and I don't feel that possibly slandering the wife of this teacher has helped this thread at all, no back up either for Julchen's claims and no response or links either.

In the words of Malcolm Tucker (The Thick of It) F**k the f**k off or come the f**k in!

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.09.12 20:43

@EJW wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

Couldn't have put it better myself! Although I did try! I could kiss your hairy spaniel toes .

What I don't understand about this poster is the fact that they say on the Tia Sharp thread that they were previously a veterinarian but now live on a sink estate and can't let their children out for fear of being contaminated by the sink estate dwellers?? Hence the homeschooling. Why are you on a sink estate if you are a qualified vet? Makes no sense to me. The vile anti-british ramblings of Julchen rile me no end, and I don't feel that possibly slandering the wife of this teacher has helped this thread at all, no back up either for Julchen's claims and no response or links either.

In the words of Malcolm Tucker (The Thick of It) F**k the f**k off or come the f**k in!

Often circumstances prevent a person carrying out the profession for which they qualified. They did for me anyway. I am sure though that Julchen has other qualifications and experience with which she earns her living.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.12 21:03

@Nina wrote:
@EJW wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

Often circumstances prevent a person carrying out the profession for which they qualified. They did for me anyway. I am sure though that Julchen has other qualifications and experience with which she earns her living.

It does not matter about Julchen's claimed qualification or how she earns her living or where she lives for the matter, because it's no one's business, so that's not the point.
JC's posts may not be appropriate sometimes, but there's no need for Spaniel's appalling rudeness to JC.
Who does spaniel think she is to tell another poster to f. off?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum