The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Post by tigger on 01.10.12 18:51

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Dont judge too prematurely. There is always two sides to the story is all I say.
Agreed.
Let us not forget that this will also go down in the statistics as another Child Abduction, to swell the coffers of those who trade on that myth.

Gosh! Nobody asked missing people ambassador KM to help find this abducted child.... another photo opportunity missed.

Where are 'Missing People' when you have missing people? pray2

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.10.12 20:13

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Dont judge too prematurely. There is always two sides to the story is all I say.
Agreed.
Let us not forget that this will also go down in the statistics as another Child Abduction, to swell the coffers of those who trade on that myth.

PeterMac, as a retired police officer what would you have Forrest initially charged with? As an average citizen, my understanding is he abducted a 15 year old girl. He was her teacher and therefore there are extra charges to be brought as the 'age of consent' so to speak is 18 (correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm dismayed that there are comments that Megan may be mature and he may be immature. He is a 30 year old professionally trained teacher. Good grief what part of the simple rule that you don't have a relationship with a pupil did he not understand? What part of the law did he not understand that you can't abscond with someone else's child? What part of the law didn't he understand that you can't have a sexual relationship with a minor? (perhaps he didn't have one but I doubt it).

Setting the McCanns abduction claim aside and 'trading on the myth' of abduction. This is a very real case with no excuses as far as I am concerned.

Teacher forms inappropriate/illegal relationship with pupil

Teacher takes underage girl abroad

Teacher is guilty of abduction.

So, PeterMac, what would you have him charged with? I'm interested to know your professional view.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.12 22:21

You are absolutely right.
He has broken the criminal law in several places. And will answer for that in the way the justice deems fit at the time to deal with it.
He has (IMHO and subject to evidence etc etc etc )
it seems, or it may one day be be alleged in a court of law (My God, we have to be careful don't we !!) - that he " without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, he takes or detains a child under the age of sixteen—
so as to remove him from the lawful control of any person having lawful control of the child; Child Abduction Act 1984"
So no boyfriend can now take a girl friend to the cinema ?
Yes of course they can. The parents permit that.
But when he takes her to the park afterwards, that was not authorised, and so they are guilty of "ABDUCTION"... HOORAY, another statistic.

Actually, on re-reading that Section of the Act, - is not heterosexual intercourse between human beings a "reasonable excuse" ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 22:50

@PeterMac wrote:You are absolutely right.
He has broken the criminal law in several places. And will answer for that in the way the justice deems fit at the time to deal with it.
He has (IMHO and subject to evidence etc etc etc )
it seems, or it may one day be be alleged in a court of law (My God, we have to be careful don't we !!) - that he " without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, he takes or detains a child under the age of sixteen—
so as to remove him[/i] from the lawful control of any person having lawful control of the child; Child Abduction Act 1984"
So no boyfriend can now take a girl friend to the cinema ?
Yes of course they can. The parents permit that.
But when he takes her to the park afterwards, that was not authorised, and so they are guilty of "ABDUCTION"... HOORAY, another statistic.

Actually, on re-reading that Section of the Act, - is not heterosexual intercourse between human beings a [i]"reasonable excuse"
?
Him
Is that what you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 01.10.12 22:52

I think we must also remember that she turned 15 this JUNE, and had started their "relationship" when she was 14.

His French lawyer is jumping on the "love story" bandwagon, (DMail, my browser doesn't "do" web addresses when browsing and don't know how to capture the link to paste here). If this Love Story is given any credence, we are onto a very sticky wicket. How can we protect children from sexual predators if they can publicly claim it was a 'love' affair? There has to be an absolute rule on this, or the boundaries will be blurred to the advantage of perverts.

Frankly any 30 yr old teacher who allows himself to fall in love with, and indeed pursue on Twitter, a 14 year old (for that is when it started), needs locking up. If he can't control his urges and desires, he needs to be kept well away from minors.

He's done male teachers across the land a total disservice. Normal people are undoubtedly going to fall under unfair suspicion until we have forgotten about this story.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 6:15

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think we must also remember that she turned 15 this JUNE, and had started their "relationship" when she was 14.

His French lawyer is jumping on the "love story" bandwagon, (DMail, my browser doesn't "do" web addresses when browsing and don't know how to capture the link to paste here). If this Love Story is given any credence, we are onto a very sticky wicket. How can we protect children from sexual predators if they can publicly claim it was a 'love' affair? There has to be an absolute rule on this, or the boundaries will be blurred to the advantage of perverts.

Frankly any 30 yr old teacher who allows himself to fall in love with, and indeed pursue on Twitter, a 14 year old (for that is when it started), needs locking up. If he can't control his urges and desires, he needs to be kept well away from minors.

He's done male teachers across the land a total disservice. Normal people are undoubtedly going to fall under unfair suspicion until we have forgotten about this story.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 7:31

Here is the DM link Smokeandmirrors,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210971/Megan-Stammers-Jeremy-Forrest-devastated-love-story-brought-brutal-end.html

To even contemplate that he hasn't hurt Megan is beyond belief. He has turned her world upside down and inside out imo.

No excuses for this in my mind. I do hope psychiatric reports don't string out this simple case. As for the 'love' angle well his actions don't fit in with my idea of love - they fit in with something far more sinister. I would like to see this case dealt with in a short, sharp way and to charge him for all the laws he broke. Taking someone's child is a heinous offence.

I also hope we never see Megan or her family on a tv sofa. Megan deserves a better life than short-lived notoriety/media exploitation for this tragic incident.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.10.12 9:15

Châtelaine wrote:
so as to remove him from the lawful control of any person having lawful control of the child; Child Abduction Act 1984"

Him
Is that what you mean?
Chateleine, and all other non-English residents.

Acts of Parliament in England and Wales are usually written in the singular and usually the male gender and are then to be read with to the Interpretation Act of 1978.
6.In any Act, unless the contrary intention appears,-
(a)words importing the masculine gender include the feminine;
(b)words importing the feminine gender include the masculine;
(c)words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular.

It is partly to prevent tedious long windedness being added to the wording, (Along the lines of having to say - He, or she or they, being male and female, or they, being both female, or they, being both male, or any number or combination of the above...) but also to stop clever defence lawyers arguing that you can abduct a boy legally but not a girl, if that is how it had been worded..

So yes, that was a direct copy and paste of the way that Act is worded.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 02.10.12 10:00

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think we must also remember that she turned 15 this JUNE, and had started their "relationship" when she was 14.

Plus the School said they had been 'aware' of these two for 7 months. Unless they became 'aware' of them the first day it started which I kind of doubt, the grooming process may have started many months before. If she was 15 in June, then he was certainly known to be grooming her at 14. If the grooming process started many months earlier than when they became aware she may of been only just 14.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.10.12 18:15

@Pershing36 wrote:

Plus the School said they had been 'aware' of these two for 7 months. Unless they became 'aware' of them the first day it started which I kind of doubt, the grooming process may have started many months before. If she was 15 in June, then he was certainly known to be grooming her at 14. If the grooming process started many months earlier than when they became aware she may of been only just 14.

I agree, it's all very disturbing!

Aquila, thank you for adding the link in there. I don't know why the "link" doesn't appear on my browser bar, it simply says "go to this address" and there is no address there! It's just a quirky thing about this laptop!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.10.12 19:05

I dont know....

Am I the only one here with the opinion that an abduction charge in this case wont stick.

The definition of abduction is "to take a person away against the person's will".

She went and met with him alone and privately willingly presumably, alleging for maths tuition for seven long months and then was seen holding hands in the ferry crossing, seen happy and laughing together in France - is this image of an abducted person against her will?
She seems a willing party to the liaison. She may be emotional young to know what she is doing is not normal. That said, if she'd carried out an affair with someone in her peer group she is still going to be hurt, damaged, maybe pregnant. She's not exempt from hurt even if her partner is of her age group. Besides,it's not unusual for hormones raging teens to experiment with sex with the peers and didnt think anything about it. So when it comes to a relationship all range of emotions is at play no matter which age group. Age disparity between the pair would not make an iota of difference.

Not condoning the teacher or anything like that...but if one thinks about it, if she was 16 then the man can be any age ,even 60 for that matter, and no law is broken. The law is there to protect the masses, but if the girl is indeed in love with him and will stick up for him...I think at most he will get a slap on the wrist as it's pointless to hurt her further by punishing him distressing her that the man she loves and who love her is punished for loving her a few months earlier than the law allows.

Of course I hear what people are saying that if all adults in that kind of situation use *in love* as excuse when they start a relationship with a minor then where to draw the line. That said, there is exception to the rule. If he'd met her through the internet lying about his age then that's a completely different matter. As it is they knew each other and were into the relationship for months now, not as if in France was their first time alone,

Especially if report is true, he was cold to his wife, which can only mean he didnt two time either one. Can only mean he was serious about Megan,
All my opinion of course. I think it really is a case of two hands clapping in this case. How the law is going to deal with him would be interesting, as exception or follow the rule?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 19:27

@aiyoyo wrote:I dont know....

Am I the only one here with the opinion that an abduction charge in this case wont stick.

The definition of abduction is "to take a person away against the person's will".

She went and met with him alone and privately willingly presumably, alleging for maths tuition for seven long months and then was seen holding hands in the ferry crossing, seen happy and laughing together in France - is this image of an abducted person against their will? She seems a willing party to the liaison. She may be emotional young to know what she is doing is not normal.

It's not unusual for hormones raging teens to experiment with sex with the peers and didnt think anything about it. So when it comes to a relationship all range of emotions is at play no matter which age group. Age disparity between the pair would not make an iota of difference.

Not condoning the teacher or anything like that...but if one thinks about it, if she was 16 then the man can be any age even 60 for that matter and no law is broken. The law is there to protect the masses, but if the girl is indeed in love with him and will stick up for him...I think at most he will get a slap on the wrist as it's pointless to hurt her further by punishing him distressing her that the man she loves and who love her is punished for loving her a few months earlier than the law allowed.

Of course I hear what people are saying that if all adults in that kind of situation use *in love* as excuse when they start a relationship with a minor then where to draw the line. That said, there is exception to the rule. If he'd met her through the internet lying about his age then that's a completely different matter. As it is they knew each other and were into the relationship for months now, not as if France is their first time alone,

Especially if report is true, he was cold to his wife, which can only mean he didnt two time either one. Can only mean he was serious about Megan,
All my opinion of course. I think it really is a case of two hands clapping in this case. How the law is going to deal with him would be interesting, as exception or follow the rule?

I'm shocked by your opinion (although you are allowed it of course). This man who is a teacher took someone else's 15 year old child abroad without their permission. He had secretly formed an inappropriate and illegal relationship with her. It wasn't a case of a 'few months earlier than the law allowed'. To suggest she was complicit in anyway by perhaps being willing stuns me. IF this man has had a sexual relationship with Megan he is also a paedophile. This man in my opinion abducted Megan. He didn't introduce himself to her family did he? He didn't explain he was in love with their daughter did he? What he did was to take her to a foreign country.

You mention 'raging hormones' in teenage girls. Do you not think that teachers are trained to remain aloof and given clear guidelines in how to behave?

I happen to think he will have the book thrown at him. If Megan were my 15 year old daughter that is what I would expect from the judicial system in UK.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.10.12 19:50

I think this man might possibly have a psychiatric illness. Lets look at the evidence:

1) He started grooming his pupil when she was fourteen. We do not know how long prior to the 7 months the school knew about.
2) In taking her to France he "wronged":
His wife of little more than a year (he started grooming Megan mere months into his marriage)
Megan (disrupting her education, trashing her reputation)
Megan's parents (for immeasurable distress )
His parents (the shame of having a son that would groom a child)
His other pupils (breach of trust, disruption to education)
His employers
Various friends and wider circle - they must be worried and ashamed to be associated with him.

Was he totally oblivious :

3) That her parents would call the police, or his employers be concerned by his absence?
4) That he would ruin all chances of continuing his career?
5) He would be branded a paedophile
6) That the long term damage caused to Megan over her loss of reputation and infamy was unfair

This litany of irrational behaviour points heavily towards someone who has either temporarily lost the powers of reasonable thought or who is indeed a fairly dangerous and narcissistic person.

And he is said to be wanting to be extradited as it will bring him closer to Megan. This is the final proof of IMO of a psychiatric problem, because her parents and the police will not let him within a mile of a child he has been grooming and rightly so.

This is NOT a tale of a man who happened to fall in love, this is a tale of a man who put his own desires before the wellbeing of a young girl, and led to wall to wall media coverage, the subsequent destruction of her reputation and privacy, which she will never escape unless she changes her name and re-invents her life. The general public will forget in time, but her family, friends and neighbours in her home area never will. She'll be known as the underage girl who ran away with her married teacher.

What this hideous excuse of a man has done to a young girl is unforgivable.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 20:36

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think this man might possibly have a psychiatric illness. Lets look at the evidence:

1) He started grooming his pupil when she was fourteen. We do not know how long prior to the 7 months the school knew about.
His wife of little more than a year (he started grooming Megan mere months into his marriage)
His employers
Various friends and wider circle - they must be worried and ashamed to be associated with him.

3) That her parents would call the police, or his employers be concerned by his absence?
6) That the long term damage caused to Megan over her loss of reputation and infamy was unfair

This litany of irrational behaviour points heavily towards someone who has either temporarily lost the powers of reasonable thought or who is indeed a fairly dangerous and narcissistic person.

And he is said to be wanting to be extradited as it will bring him closer to Megan. This is the final proof of IMO of a psychiatric problem, because her parents and the police will not let him within a mile of a child he has been grooming and rightly so.

This is NOT a tale of a man who happened to fall in love, this is a tale of a man who put his own desires before the wellbeing of a young girl, and led to wall to wall media coverage, the subsequent destruction of her reputation and privacy, which she will never escape unless she changes her name and re-invents her life. The general public will forget in time, but her family, friends and neighbours in her home area never will. She'll be known as the underage girl who ran away with her married teacher.

Oh my, the psychiatric reports. Forrest's UK legal representative was on the news earlier and said something to the effect of 'looking forward to the next few months when his client will have the opportunity to put across his side of the story' (something like that). It's a circus with no ringmaster nowadays. I think it should be firstly established whether he had a sexual relationship with Megan. That would explain a lot and take the case to a simpler place IMO. It's sad to think that a minor who has been sexually abused is entitled to anonymity in UK courts and the media. What will happen in this case IF it is established that their relationship was sexual? Will there be anonymity for Megan? Will the courts protect Megan from the media glare of the trial? I'm not of the opinion that this man is in need of psychiatric care. IF it is proven that he is a paedophile and this case drags on for psychological reports that opens a floodgate to every person who has sexually violated a child to attribute it to a mental condition. The legal eagles will be rubbing their hands with dollars for that landmark.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.10.12 20:52

@aquila wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think this man might possibly have a psychiatric illness. Lets look at the evidence:

His employers

Oh my, the psychiatric reports. Forrest's UK legal representative was on the news earlier and said something to the effect of 'looking forward to the next few months when his client will have the opportunity to put across his side of the story' (something like that). It's a circus with no ringmaster nowadays. I think it should be firstly established whether he had a sexual relationship with Megan. That would explain a lot and take the case to a simpler place IMO. It's sad to think that a minor who has been sexually abused is entitled to anonymity in UK courts and the media. What will happen in this case IF it is established that their relationship was sexual? Will there be anonymity for Megan? Will the courts protect Megan from the media glare of the trial? I'm not of the opinion that this man is in need of psychiatric care. IF it is proven that he is a paedophile and this case drags on for psychological reports that opens a floodgate to every person who has sexually violated a child to attribute it to a mental condition. The legal eagles will be rubbing their hands with dollars for that landmark.

http://soundcloud.com/jeremy-ayre-music/arrows-and-hearts-demo
This is some of his music. I feel ill listening to it and wondering what sort of dark place this is for a 30 year old man to be. I would not want anyone I know to be mixing with this sort of soul....wouldn't know where it might lead. It is not wholesome.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.10.12 20:53

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think he should be tried for the crime he has committed with no excuses or mitigation. Just speculating really that he must have something else wrong with him, in addition because his thought processes regarding inevitable consequences and outcomes were quite clearly lacking in any rationality, he appears to be living in a complete fantasy, this must at least fall into a serious personality disorder category.

If he were not in some sort of "category" such as delusional personality disorder, surely he would have exercised some sort of self control based on an ability to hold a rational thought.

ETA: Just listened to his song, what a load of sick and scary signs of where his head is at!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.10.12 21:00

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I think he should be tried for the crime he has committed with no excuses or mitigation. Just speculating really that he must have something else wrong with him, in addition because his thought processes regarding inevitable consequences and outcomes were quite clearly lacking in any rationality, he appears to be living in a complete fantasy, this must at least fall into a serious personality disorder category.

If he were not in some sort of "category" such as delusional personality disorder, surely he would have exercised some sort of self control based on an ability to hold a rational thought.

If you listen to the sound track I think you'll find what you have said above to be quite valid. To think even that getting a job in a bar in France would be sufficient to give here the lifestyle she should hope to have, him giving a false name, CV, her on her mother's passport. Just what 'far away place' is he living in. Definitely needing a very skilled therapist to get in there with him to see if there is any way back to the light. I wouldn't want that job or the responsibility.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.10.12 21:04

@bobbin wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I think he should be tried for the crime he has committed with no excuses or mitigation. Just speculating really that he must have something else wrong with him, in addition because his thought processes regarding inevitable consequences and outcomes were quite clearly lacking in any rationality, he appears to be living in a complete fantasy, this must at least fall into a serious personality disorder category.

If you listen to the sound track I think you'll find what you have said above to be quite valid. To think even that getting a job in a bar in France would be sufficient to give here the lifestyle she should hope to have, him giving a false name, CV, her on her mother's passport. Just what 'far away place' is he living in. Definitely needing a very skilled therapist to get in there with him to see if there is any way back to the light. I wouldn't want that job or the responsibility.

100% agree with you. Megan had a lucky escape, I don't think this is a relationship she would have survived, physically or mentally. He has a very angry look around the mouth.

In fact I think he looks quite a lot like Gerry McCann. I'd believe they were brothers to look at.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 02.10.12 21:17

She went and met with him alone and privately willingly presumably, alleging for maths tuition for seven long months and then was seen holding hands in the ferry crossing, seen happy and laughing together in France - is this image of an abducted person against her will?
She seems a willing party to the liaison. She may be emotional young to know what she is doing is not normal. That said, if she'd carried out an affair with someone in her peer group she is still going to be hurt, damaged, maybe pregnant. She's not exempt from hurt even if her partner is of her age group. Besides,it's not unusual for hormones raging teens to experiment with sex with the peers and didnt think anything about it. So when it comes to a relationship all range of emotions is at play no matter which age group. Age disparity between the pair would not make an iota of difference.

Not condoning the teacher or anything like that...but if one thinks about it, if she was 16 then the man can be any age ,even 60 for that matter, and no law is broken. The law is there to protect the masses, but if the girl is indeed in love with him and will stick up for him...I think at most he will get a slap on the wrist as it's pointless to hurt her further by punishing him distressing her that the man she loves and who love her is punished for loving her a few months earlier than the law allows.

Of course I hear what people are saying that if all adults in that kind of situation use *in love* as excuse when they start a relationship with a minor then where to draw the line. That said, there is exception to the rule. If he'd met her through the internet lying about his age then that's a completely different matter. As it is they knew each other and were into the relationship for months now, not as if in France was their first time alone,

Good Post

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.10.12 21:28

@EJW wrote:

Good Post

As much as I would love to think of it all as sweet love, have you listened to the music yet. If you haven't, do. That is no mind to be looking after a 14/15 year old girl, or at any age in fact, without serious treatment and help.

ETA
I am a retired person, have been dealing with clients in healing therapy for more than 30 years. I would be scared of having this as a client and cannot believe for even a second, that a 14/15 year old girl could possibly have a chance in hell of knowing what she was dealing with.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 21:44

@EJW wrote:

Good Post

Either I have missed the point here or it is being suggested (as is my understanding) that there are mitigating circumstances for forming a relationship with a minor in the guise of love. An adult male having a relationship with a girl of 14/15 without sex is hard for me to believe. An adult man has any number of options for a sexual relationship with consenting adult participants. An adult male (especially an educated one) can't possibly imo have anything to gain intellectually or fruitfully from a 14/15 year old girl. An adult male can't function as an adult male in a covert relationship. An adult male who seeks to have a relationship with a minor imo is a paedophile. An adult male surely knows that a girl of 14/15 is not fully formed as a person. Just my opinion. I was a victim of sexual abuse. Let me tell you that you can wrap it up anyway you like it. You can stick bows and bells on it, make excuses for it but the modus operandi never changes.

I am not suggesting Forrest did this. I'm merely speaking of my experience and voicing my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.10.12 22:05

aquila, thank you for showing that abuse victims can rise above the outcome, which is all too often the case, where a 'victim' of sexual abuse becomes a dis-empowered person, for life.
You bring strength to this forum with your fight for Madeleine which will necessitate removing the shrouds of secrecy that paedophiles hide behind.
Each time it looks as though a 'cover up/ whitewash' will be the final outcome I think, no, we can change that.
Those who can master their 'victim state' can carry the banner for those who are weaker, with conviction and resolve.
I am sorry that your life was blighted, but if you can use that 'blighting' as the gaining of empowering knowledge then you can bring a 'positive strength' to defeat any 'negative forces'.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.12 22:38

@bobbin wrote:aquila, thank you for showing that abuse victims can rise above the outcome, which is all too often the case, where a 'victim' of sexual abuse becomes a dis-empowered person, for life.
You bring strength to this forum with your fight for Madeleine which will necessitate removing the shrouds of secrecy that paedophiles hide behind.
Each time it looks as though a 'cover up/ whitewash' will be the final outcome I think, no, we can change that.
Those who can master their 'victim state' can carry the banner for those who are weaker, with conviction and resolve.
I am sorry that your life was blighted, but if you can use that 'blighting' as the gaining of empowering knowledge then you can bring a 'positive strength' to defeat any 'negative forces'.

I'm not sure if you ever get over what a paedophile does to you. It's not just the sexual thing. It's the secrecy and fear enforced upon your young life, a life that is yours and shouldn't be complicated with those things. A life that your family have no knowledge of being tainted. It destroys the honest relationships you had with your family. I can only describe it as a form of silence. That is why I am a bit of a tiger when it comes to this subject and very protective of any child male/female who is exploited in this way.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 02.10.12 22:40

I find it even more disturbing that he wont contest extradition proceedings because he wants to be as close as he can to Megan.

What planet is this guy from? He really thinks this little romance can continue even though it's illegal? He is probably going to do a bit of time, and even if he doesn't social services and her parents wont let him anywhere near her. This guy is acting almost insane, certainly not what you want working around kids, young adults or not.

What about his wife? Is he just pretending he isn't still married.

A very worrying individual.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 02.10.12 22:52

@aquila wrote:

Either I have missed the point here or it is being suggested (as is my understanding) that there are mitigating circumstances for forming a relationship with a minor in the guise of love. An adult male having a relationship with a girl of 14/15 without sex is hard for me to believe. An adult man has any number of options for a sexual relationship with consenting adult participants. An adult male (especially an educated one) can't possibly imo have anything to gain intellectually or fruitfully from a 14/15 year old girl. An adult male can't function as an adult male in a covert relationship. An adult male who seeks to have a relationship with a minor imo is a paedophile. An adult male surely knows that a girl of 14/15 is not fully formed as a person. Just my opinion. I was a victim of sexual abuse. Let me tell you that you can wrap it up anyway you like it. You can stick bows and bells on it, make excuses for it but the modus operandi never changes.

I am not suggesting Forrest did this. I'm merely speaking of my experience and voicing my opinion.

aquila you are so right with this statement. Anyway if the papers reports are to believed they shared double beds in every hotel they stayed in. I would be very surprised if they hadn't engaged in full sex, and on the very unlikelihood they didn't I am sure they did more than play tiddlywinks all evening. It seems likely they thought they would never be caught, and a certain amount of pre-planning seems to have taken place. For example using her mothers passport, would a 15 year old really think she could pass for 37? The CV's he had prepared, the booking into the rooms whilst she waited out side. Sorry but I don't believe this was the planning of a 15 year old, this is clearly of a manipulative adult controlling somebody of a more vulnerable age.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum