The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maths teacher runs off with pupil.

Post by EJW on 29.09.12 21:10

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@EJW wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
@Julchen wrote:Just listened to the press conference on LBC 97.3.
What really sticks in my throat and mind is "bring back LITTLE Megan...."
Her parents want her back.

I know, I will be ignored as usual, hence I'll post my thoughts, freely.

Little Megan? Sorry, this young woman is no "little Megan". She gives me a far more grown up feel than the teacher's wife herself(who seems a bit strange to me, but that's probably just me).
Her parents want her back... what set of parents? Biological? Step? Step-step?

Early this morning I listened to my favourite radio presenter who has changed his opinion over the last few days significantly.
Monday he was really into "how can a grown up teacher...", yesterday he said after researched into the girl's family background he might sense a cause for her getting close to this grown up man as a figure of comfort-even sort of father/family-, today he said quite frankly "They should sell their story to some glossy magazine,cash in at least 100 grant and set themselves up in France at least till the girl's 18." He said that after some days of thinking and researching he had come to the opinion that there was far more to the story as would hit the eye (what has been expressed on here, as well) and this young couple should be given time to sort themselves out. Rather than drive them to some silly over-reaction.

Let's be clear: this radio presenter is not a spring chicken, he is well into his 60s and can display a hack of life experience.

Quite honestly,I'd go along with his view. Having read what is written in the news papers, having done some hours of thorough research on the teacher, his wife(though she seems to have removed quite a bit of info about herself, forgetting that the internet won't lose a thing) the girl's background, I think this is one of the rare cases where "calling for justice" or "bringing the teacher to justice" is wrong.

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

They are ignoring you as they are far too polite to say what I'm going to.

You don't like the UK, you don't like its citizens either, you have no faith in the NHS, so F Off from whence you came. Bet you like our benefits though.

Close the door on leaving, thanks.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Although I did try! I could kiss your hairy spaniel toes .

What I don't understand about this poster is the fact that they say on the Tia Sharp thread that they were previously a veterinarian but now live on a sink estate and can't let their children out for fear of being contaminated by the sink estate dwellers?? Hence the homeschooling. Why are you on a sink estate if you are a qualified vet? Makes no sense to me. The vile anti-british ramblings of Julchen rile me no end, and I don't feel that possibly slandering the wife of this teacher has helped this thread at all, no back up either for Julchen's claims and no response or links either.

In the words of Malcolm Tucker (The Thick of It) F**k the f**k off or come the f**k in!

Often circumstances prevent a person carrying out the profession for which they qualified. They did for me anyway. I am sure though that Julchen has other qualifications and experience with which she earns her living.

It does not matter about Julchen's claimed qualification or how she earns her living or where she lives for the matter, because it's no one's business, so that's not the point.
JC's posts may not be appropriate sometimes, but there's no need for Spaniel's appalling rudeness to JC.
Who does spaniel think she is to tell another poster to f. off?

I find Julchens appalling rudeness to her host country unacceptable and extremely offensive, (in many topics) regardles of her chosen profession she is hypocritical and IMO disruptive. If this was a MM thread then her comments that gravitate away from the initial topic would be deemed trolling. We have to be so careful on here, but Julchen can make unsupported comments on the teachers wife, with no back up or reasonable evidence is ok? And then she disappears into the ether after the comments, this is not good.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 29.09.12 21:51

@Nina wrote:
@EJW wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
@Julchen wrote:Just listened to the press conference on LBC 97.3.
What really sticks in my throat and mind is "bring back LITTLE Megan...."
Her parents want her back.

I know, I will be ignored as usual, hence I'll post my thoughts, freely.

Little Megan? Sorry, this young woman is no "little Megan". She gives me a far more grown up feel than the teacher's wife herself(who seems a bit strange to me, but that's probably just me).
Her parents want her back... what set of parents? Biological? Step? Step-step?

Early this morning I listened to my favourite radio presenter who has changed his opinion over the last few days significantly.
Monday he was really into "how can a grown up teacher...", yesterday he said after researched into the girl's family background he might sense a cause for her getting close to this grown up man as a figure of comfort-even sort of father/family-, today he said quite frankly "They should sell their story to some glossy magazine,cash in at least 100 grant and set themselves up in France at least till the girl's 18." He said that after some days of thinking and researching he had come to the opinion that there was far more to the story as would hit the eye (what has been expressed on here, as well) and this young couple should be given time to sort themselves out. Rather than drive them to some silly over-reaction.

Let's be clear: this radio presenter is not a spring chicken, he is well into his 60s and can display a hack of life experience.

Quite honestly,I'd go along with his view. Having read what is written in the news papers, having done some hours of thorough research on the teacher, his wife(though she seems to have removed quite a bit of info about herself, forgetting that the internet won't lose a thing) the girl's background, I think this is one of the rare cases where "calling for justice" or "bringing the teacher to justice" is wrong.

Thanks for ignoring me.

Jule

They are ignoring you as they are far too polite to say what I'm going to.

You don't like the UK, you don't like its citizens either, you have no faith in the NHS, so F Off from whence you came. Bet you like our benefits though.

Close the door on leaving, thanks.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Although I did try! I could kiss your hairy spaniel toes .

What I don't understand about this poster is the fact that they say on the Tia Sharp thread that they were previously a veterinarian but now live on a sink estate and can't let their children out for fear of being contaminated by the sink estate dwellers?? Hence the homeschooling. Why are you on a sink estate if you are a qualified vet? Makes no sense to me. The vile anti-british ramblings of Julchen rile me no end, and I don't feel that possibly slandering the wife of this teacher has helped this thread at all, no back up either for Julchen's claims and no response or links either.

In the words of Malcolm Tucker (The Thick of It) F**k the f**k off or come the f**k in!

Often circumstances prevent a person carrying out the profession for which they qualified. They did for me anyway. I am sure though that Julchen has other qualifications and experience with which she earns her living.

I'm sure that circumstances can stop a person from following their given profession, however if you were a qualified veterinarian, then you would accept a job, of which there are numerous vacancies, according to my cousin who is a veterinary nurse in Wid wales, and who has 2 maternity places available at the moment. You would not subject your children to an inner city sink estate when you had valuable means of changing this situation. In other words I don't believe the troll that is Julchen and feel she/he is only here to aggravate our opinions and be deliberately confrontational, albeit she hasn't got to that level yet, only from a few forum members, who dislike her anti-british stance. Notice she only appears on threads that aren't directly MM related. I will say no more, although her acceptance will only alienate real forum members.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 29.09.12 22:00

Is it not the mods' job to tell posters to shut the door behind them?
I'm finding that recently a number of posters have been flaunting the
T&C's.

Mods, please do something.

PS: How does one report offending posts? I thought there was a button but can't seem to find one.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.12 22:26

@ShuBob wrote:Is it not the mods' job to tell posters to shut the door behind them?
T&C's.

PS: How does one report offending posts? I thought there was a button but can't seem to find one.

Well, I can't leave this place for a minute can I!

Please show a little respect for each other, everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you don't agree either don't participate or debate reasonably without name calling etc. Challenge their opinion but without nastiness and name calling. If anyone feels a post is offensive, then please pm me, or other mod, or admin. However, what is offensive to one person isn't to another, but hopefully it can be resolved. Julchen has his own ideas not to my liking either, but is entitled to them, like everyone else on this forum. If I deleted every post I didn't agree with I don't think you would be happy about that either.

I will however NOT expect any more gossiping until a link is provided. Otherwise posts will be deleted. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 29.09.12 22:30

Thanks Candyfloss

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.09.12 22:44

@Spaniel wrote:Just a question.
Why would anyone sit analysing song lyrics to find hidden meaning referring to paedophilia or homosexuality?
The mere fact anyone would is plain sick, .... but
...... I think that would be a group activity, and no, I won't be seaching for it, it obviously exists though.
Answer.
They do not need analysis. They are plain for all to see. The meanings are barely hidden at all.
Just as all the songs about Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Yellow Submarines, Dr Robert, Happiness is a Warm Gun and the rest were proselytising a certain sib-culturev lifestyle which both the lyric writers and the fans were indulging in. At the time they were written the authorities were harsher about those activities than they now are, hence the need to 'encrypt' the message. Exactly as the Victorian Music Hall songs did, a century before.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 29.09.12 22:56

candyfloss, how do I contact you?

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.12 22:57

Just click on the PM icon under her name. This of course applies to any messages you want to send to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.12 1:41

candyfloss wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Is it not the mods' job to tell posters to shut the door behind them?
T&C's.

Well, I can't leave this place for a minute can I!

Please show a little respect for each other, everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you don't agree either don't participate or debate reasonably without name calling etc. Challenge their opinion but without nastiness and name calling. If anyone feels a post is offensive, then please pm me, or other mod, or admin. However, what is offensive to one person isn't to another, but hopefully it can be resolved. Julchen has his own ideas not to my liking either, but is entitled to them, like everyone else on this forum. If I deleted every post I didn't agree with I don't think you would be happy about that either.

I will however NOT expect any more gossiping until a link is provided. Otherwise posts will be deleted. Thanks.

Quite right too, and thanks.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.12 4:10

@EJW wrote:

I'm sure that circumstances can stop a person from following their given profession, however if you were a qualified veterinarian, then you would accept a job, of which there are numerous vacancies, according to my cousin who is a veterinary nurse in Wid wales, and who has 2 maternity places available at the moment. You would not subject your children to an inner city sink estate when you had valuable means of changing this situation. In other words I don't believe the troll that is Julchen and feel she/he is only here to aggravate our opinions and be deliberately confrontational, albeit she hasn't got to that level yet, only from a few forum members, who dislike her anti-british stance. Notice she only appears on threads that aren't directly MM related. I will say no more, although her acceptance will only alienate real forum members.

Threads are here for a reason and people should be free to choose and not feel pressured.

BTW, incidentally I beg to differ.
JC's unorthodox style if confrontational, is *post* confrontational (which's acceptable) and not *poster* confrontational (which should be unacceptable).

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on 30.09.12 10:16

@aiyoyo wrote:
@EJW wrote:

Threads are here for a reason and people should be free to choose and not feel pressured.

BTW, incidentally I beg to differ.
JC's unorthodox style if confrontational, is *post* confrontational (which's acceptable) and not *poster* confrontational (which should be unacceptable).

Having had a right old chuckle, may I tell you all, that I feel utterly honored to be considered a troll?
Is it possible that your only concern over the last 4 pages was about me?
Thank you all.

You may find my views controversial. So do some people "in the real life". Funny thing is, that most Germans(and for some reason there are quite a few here in this area) more than agree. IMO it's a cultural thing. I am anything but anti-british, I am anti what has become of Britain.

Why I don't get involved in your MM discussions? Quite simply, because I have nothing new to add, what's more totally agree on your views. Since the very day I heard about the story which would have been the 4th or 5th of May, couple of days after she "was gone/been taken".

As far as my qualifications are concerned: none of your business. As far as the opinion of some vet nurse in Mid Wales is concerned I don't care.

How about you go back to the teacher, his pupil and the strange ideas, his wife calls romantic( as can be read in the DM).

Cheers and for all the efforts you put into sorting me out rather than stick to the thread

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.09.12 10:26

Yes, can we please get back to discussing what this thread is about. Julchen has now had their say, as have those that have disagreed, so can we please leave it now and move on. No more of this Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 30.09.12 21:56

I don't want to carry this on and quite agree with candyfloss but,

"How about you go back to the teacher, his pupil and the strange ideas, his wife calls romantic( as can be read in the DM)."

Again idle gossip with nothing to back it up, no link or any evidence. If the "strange ideas" of romanticism consist of him sitting on his balcony for a large amount of time on his anniversary break in Thailand then I must have entered the twilight zone. As I have said previously, on any other MM thread this would not be tolerated. Making statements without back up is not how I thought this forum worked.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.09.12 22:21

An interesting recent report on the couple's week on the run.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9576352/Missing-Megan-Stammers-found-after-Jeremy-Forrests-fake-CV-led-to-police-sting.html

Oh dear, if it's correct that she was 15 only in June, the relationship started when she was 14!

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.09.12 23:14

@EJW wrote:I don't want to carry this on and quite agree with candyfloss but,
"How about you go back to the teacher, his pupil and the strange ideas, his wife calls romantic( as can be read in the DM)."
Again idle gossip with nothing to back it up, no link or any evidence. If the "strange ideas" of romanticism consist of him sitting on his balcony for a large amount of time on his anniversary break in Thailand then I must have entered the twilight zone. As I have said previously, on any other MM thread this would not be tolerated. Making statements without back up is not how I thought this forum worked.

'Jeremy spent most of anniversary alone on balcony': Forrest's wife became suspicious on Thai holiday that followed LA trip with schoolgirl Megan
Sitting on a sun-drenched balcony overlooking a Thai beach resort, Jeremy Forrest looks alone and deep in thought.
The trip, taken this April to celebrate his first wedding anniversary with wife Emily, came shortly after the school visit to Los Angeles on which 15-year-old Megan Stammers was one of the pupils present. And his pensive behaviour was apparently enough to make Emily suspicious.
Posting the picture on TripAdvisor, Emily wrote: ‘Jeremy on the balcony (he stayed here most of the night).’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210621/Jeremy-Forrests-wife-suspicious-Thai-holiday-followed-LA-trip-schoolgirl-Megan.html

She put it on Trip advisor !!!!!

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 30.09.12 23:38

Thanks for that PeterMac that;s the report I was referring to, was hoping it might be substantiated by Julchne though. Again I don't find this strange or being romanticised.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really?

Post by EJW on 30.09.12 23:42

Are these really strange ideas that his wife calls romanitic?

Sitting on a sun-drenched balcony overlooking a Thai beach resort, Jeremy Forrest looks alone and deep in thought.
The trip, taken this April to celebrate his first wedding anniversary with wife Emily

I'm not sure she calls these romantic at all in the article?

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 4:26

He's reported very in love with the teenager, and she's besotted with him.
If Megan is pressured by family to give him up, he may be, and in fact very likely be left to bear the full brunt of the law.
This is not the end of the story. Hopefully they get sorted out without unnecessary media's attention flaming it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 01.10.12 7:39

I actually like Julchen's direct approach, speaking her mind, and feel saddened by the bullying.

Anyway, back to Megan. Regardless of their declarations of love, I can't help feel deeply sickened by Forrests thoughtless behaviour. Did he really think it is in anyones interest to have whisked this girl off? So many people put through deep anguish and public humiliation by this "man" he must have been fully aware of the absolute chaos his silly behaviour has caused. I simply cannot see the "love story" that he, and some reports/comments are trying to portray. Just a nasty selfish bloke that has caused heartache all round, this poor girl has had her reputation trashed.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.10.12 9:31

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I actually like Julchen's direct approach, speaking her mind, and feel saddened by the bullying.

Anyway, back to Megan. Regardless of their declarations of love, I can't help feel deeply sickened by Forrests thoughtless behaviour. Did he really think it is in anyones interest to have whisked this girl off? So many people put through deep anguish and public humiliation by this "man" he must have been fully aware of the absolute chaos his silly behaviour has caused. I simply cannot see the "love story" that he, and some reports/comments are trying to portray. Just a nasty selfish bloke that has caused heartache all round, this poor girl has had her reputation trashed.

Couldn't agree more Smokeandmirros.

This relationship was/is about HIM and HIS desires. I bet Megan didn't have access to money should she want to go home. She probably wouldn't have access to free healthcare with an EHIC card (European Health Insurance Card) which incidentally doesn't cover maternity care if you go abroad to give birth - not that I'm suggesting she is pregnant which I sincerely hope she's not. Such a card requires an NHI number which Megan at 15 wouldn't have (I think) and would need to be obtained by her family as she is a minor. So, no concern that she might become ill then, it's all about HIM.

What was he hoping to do? wait until Megan is 18 and hope charges would be dropped? For a teacher he's not showing much intelligence. He's put his wife under scrutiny and exposed Megan's family to massive press exposure. His own parents have also been deeply affected.

As for Megan, she has tough days ahead and all because of this utterly selfish, vile man who was in a position of trust and chose to abduct a minor.

The 'average' 15 year old girl has friends, a mobile phone with lots of banal text messaging going on, is interested in fashion, hairstyles, make-up, popular music etc. She has crushes on boys/popstars/sporting stars. He's removed that. He removed her from normality. Megan is now facing being known for something that really isn't her fault. Her first 'serious' love affair is in the public domain and to return to any form of normal life will be a battle.

Forrest has also caused a massive cost to UK in terms of professional care for Megan and counselling for her family as well as policing costs. He will probably claim legal aid for his defence. I sincerely hope he is charged with child abduction at the very least. I sincerely hope that the liberal minded within the law and vulture defence lawyers don't involve psychiatrists to assess his mental state. I hope this for Megan's situation. I hope he is charged, tried and convicted quickly and is not allowed to write a book or a song in the future. I hope it all goes away in a flurry, the media have their couple of days of reporting then bow out and allow Megan can regain her life.

All my humble opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 16:13

Dont judge too prematurely. There is always two sides to the story is all I say.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.12 16:36

@aiyoyo wrote:Dont judge too prematurely. There is always two sides to the story is all I say.
Agreed.
Let us not forget that this will also go down in the statistics as another Child Abduction, to swell the coffers of those who trade on that myth.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.12 17:12

The creepy say-vile got away with monstrosity for so long against so many underage teens (girls and maybe boys as well) and the *wonderful* BBC (you pay licence fee for) as well as the Press chose to "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"!

Dont be surprised the teacher will be set up as *example*. Why? Because he's a regular guy who appears to be a decent chap if witnesses accounts are to go by. More importantly because he does not have a conferred *title* to fall back on and no *charity* to hide behind.

Just goes to show what people in position of money, influence, or power can do to subdue media and press.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.12 18:24

I think he will be used as an example, public fear of "abduction" and paedo***s being what it is at present.
If the girl is mature for her age, which she may well be - many are, and the man is immature for his age, which he may well be - many are, the emotional age difference between them may not be that great, which might explain their apparent joint believe in fairy tales with happy endings.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.10.12 18:45

You may well be right PeterMac although this case in no way fits the stereotype of young children being abducted by strangers which the media is anxious to ram home as being a constant threat.

Paedophiles are portrayed as dirty old men hanging round schools and parks - with the occasional "celebrity" like Gary Glitter added to the unsavoury cauldron - rather than the reality of them coming from all walks of life and in most cases being known to their victims.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum