The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 28.09.12 16:24

Just want to add here Zavial beach. Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho stated that he recognised the parents of Madeleine McCann as clients of his restaurant and that he remembers seeing them for the last time in his establishment in the month of April (Easter holidays), accompanied by their three children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARITIME_POLICE.htm

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 28.09.12 17:18

candyfloss wrote: Jane Tanner had also been to PDL 3 times before. On one of the occasions she organised and event for the company she worked for Fisher Scientific From her statement 10th May ..........

The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester
www.fishersci.com/
Scientific research, laboratory testing and life science research — the latest equipment and instrumentation, finest chemicals and highest-quality supplies

Emma Berry, wife of Neil Berry. There is an Emma Berry from Surrey who is Head Internal Communications for Pfizer's. Pfizer Inc. is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company.
http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1538071007&targetid=profile

Also Nicole Cox who is a Project administrator at Pfizer
http://www.socialregister.co.uk/nicole-cox/

Nicole Cox and Emma Berry; partners, respectively, of Raj Balu and Neil Berry had never met before the holiday, but discovered they had both worked for the same company. (Pfizers)
Well, fancy that!
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/fancy-meeting-you-here.html

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Nina on 28.09.12 17:49

@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote: Jane Tanner had also been to PDL 3 times before. On one of the occasions she organised and event for the company she worked for Fisher Scientific From her statement 10th May ..........

The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester
www.fishersci.com/
Scientific research, laboratory testing and life science research — the latest equipment and instrumentation, finest chemicals and highest-quality supplies

Emma Berry, wife of Neil Berry. There is an Emma Berry from Surrey who is Head Internal Communications for Pfizer's. Pfizer Inc. is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company.
http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1538071007&targetid=profile

Also Nicole Cox who is a Project administrator at Pfizer
http://www.socialregister.co.uk/nicole-cox/

Nicole Cox and Emma Berry; partners, respectively, of Raj Balu and Neil Berry had never met before the holiday, but discovered they had both worked for the same company. (Pfizers)
Well, fancy that!
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/fancy-meeting-you-here.html

spit coffee you just couldn't make it up could you?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Graham Mackenzie - Blue Pelican

Post by Cheshire Cat on 29.09.12 9:38

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Mayfield-director-s-Madeleine-McCann-evidence/story-17002971-detail/story.html

Confirmation that Graham McKenzie is the Blue Pelican Recruitment Graham Mackenzie - specialists in Pharma / medical recruitment.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was a big meeting going on in Praia Da Luz around 29 April 2007. I believe, based on the professions of many of those staying at the Ocean Club that a high tech medical diagnostic product, with the potential to generate very significant returns, was being evaluated for commercial and medical viability. I do not believe it was anything sinister, on the contrary, a life saving technology - possibly related to influenza. Like Tigger, I do not believe there is a connection between this event and the cause of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. But regarding the cover-up, given the commercial interests and reputations at stake, the first part of the cover up e.g. calling in Control Risks Group would have been related to the 'disappearance'. There are also a number of people with medical connections who have helped to pad out the abduction story including Jenni Weinberger, wife of Paul Weinberger who was with Enigma (medical ) Diagnostics (part owned by UK government) at the time.

Ignore the S.Birch posts at the end of the article. I'm sure his purpose is to confuse and discredit sceptics. Stick with the Police files.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Ribisl on 29.09.12 9:57

@jd wrote:
Vilamoura is an interesting place. The owners of the Estrela da Luz apartments (Oceanico) where Martin Smith owns his apartment, now own the Vilamoura Golf Course that Daily Telegraph journalist, Martin Symington speaks so fondly of in his Algarve Reports. Oceanico often organise events at the nearby Palmares Golf Club - where Murat and girlfriend Michaela Walczuch met with business associates Jorge da Silva and his son on the day Madeleine went missing.
@jd Do we know where Gerry went on his earlier golfing trip(s) in Algarve?

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Snifferdog on 29.09.12 10:44

@jd wrote:Just want to add here Zavial beach. Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho stated that he recognised the parents of Madeleine McCann as clients of his restaurant and that he remembers seeing them for the last time in his establishment in the month of April (Easter holidays), accompanied by their three children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARITIME_POLICE.htm


School Easter Holidays in Pdl 2007 dates were from 24 March to 9 April. Mccanns arrived in Praia da Luz on the 21 April 2007. So could this mean that the Mccanns were in Portugal on two separate occasions in April 2007?


http://expatsportugal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43211



Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 am Post subject: Pt School Holidays 2007/2008

I thought it might be useful
to post the official school holidays for this school year. They may
vary slightly in different areas or schools.



Xmas - 15 December to 2 January inc.

Carnival - 4 to 6 February inc.

Easter - 16 to 30 March inc.

Summer holidays start any time mid June to end June

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Guest on 29.09.12 11:23

I presume you meant 28th rather than 21st April as the official date of arrival, Snifferdog. Condolences by the way on the loss of your relative Eddie!

This statement is very interesting because, if the restaurant owner is correct, it means that the McCanns can't have been in Donegal as they claim at the beginning of April. The mention of the "last time" they were there suggests that they were regular customers, maybe on previous holidays?

It would certainly be useful to interview Mr Muchacho further on this issue.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 29.09.12 12:43

Jean wrote:I presume you meant 28th rather than 21st April as the official date of arrival, Snifferdog. Condolences by the way on the loss of your relative Eddie!

This statement is very interesting because, if the restaurant owner is correct, it means that the McCanns can't have been in Donegal as they claim at the beginning of April. The mention of the "last time" they were there suggests that they were regular customers, maybe on previous holidays?

It would certainly be useful to interview Mr Muchacho further on this issue.

Indeed the "last time" Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho saw the mccanns is very relevant as this is saying that the mccanns were at his restaurant on more than one occasion

There is nothing to suggest that they even went to Zavial beach once in that week, let alone on more than one occasion, the mccanns did not have a car, and the kids were supposedly in creche so it is not possible to for the mccanns to have been at Zavial beach on more than one occasion. Easter is more likely from the trip they are keeping quiet about. I don't think andy redwood will be following up though...not unless Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho amends his statement and says it was a 'dream' or a 'physic vision' he had of the mccanns being at Zavial beach!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Snifferdog on 29.09.12 13:00

Jean wrote:I presume you meant 28th rather than 21st April as the official date of arrival, Snifferdog. Condolences by the way on the loss of your relative Eddie!

This statement is very interesting because, if the restaurant owner is correct, it means that the McCanns can't have been in Donegal as they claim at the beginning of April. The mention of the "last time" they were there suggests that they were regular customers, maybe on previous holidays?

It would certainly be useful to interview Mr Muchacho further on this issue.
Yes Jean I did mean the 28th. Ah thank you Jean! although I have never met my relative Eddie I feel as though I know him as his undoubted fame has spread far and wide as a sniffer dog with a 100% success rate in his field of work!
Yes, as you say it means that if Mr Muchacho is correct they were in Pd and not in Donegal. (I am trying to see any Mccann advantage to his statement but can't, a healthy sign). This would explain the theory of the photoshopped photos re Donagal and others. IMO this would also explain why there is no actual record of Madeleine being alive in apt 5a from the 28 April 2007. Could Madeleine have died before the 28 April in Portugal?

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 29.09.12 13:11

It would explain why the photos and the Donegal trip was in put out to the media very quickly. If I remember rightly it first appeared in an Irish paper a few days after May 3rd

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Snifferdog on 29.09.12 13:29

@jd wrote:It would explain why the photos and the Donegal trip was in put out to the media very quickly. If I remember rightly it first appeared in an Irish paper a few days after May 3rd
Yes, to make a quick alibi. I am only theorizing here, but could it be possible for Madeleine to have died at a much earlier date to what is thought. Perhaps they also stayed in apt 5a during the Easter holidays as the blood and washing of curtains/cadaver scent would then need to be explained. Could they have hired the Renault Scenic during this Easter time and moved the body then? I seem to recall reading about someone else hiring the Renault Scenic on an earlier occasion but I am not sure so will go and look.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Ribisl on 29.09.12 14:15

@Snifferdog wrote:


School Easter Holidays in Pdl 2007 dates were from 24 March to 9 April. Mccanns arrived in Praia da Luz on the 21 April 2007. So could this mean that the Mccanns were in Portugal on two separate occasions in April 2007?


http://expatsportugal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43211



Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 am Post subject: Pt School Holidays 2007/2008

I thought it might be useful
to post the official school holidays for this school year. They may
vary slightly in different areas or schools.



Xmas - 15 December to 2 January inc.

Carnival - 4 to 6 February inc.

Easter - 16 to 30 March inc.

Summer holidays start any time mid June to end June

This is supposed to be for the school year 2007/08 so these dates for Carnival and Easter would be for the year 2008. Easter Sunday fell on 8th April in 2007 which means the equivalent two week holiday period would be slightly later that year from 1st to 15th April.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Snifferdog on 29.09.12 14:56

@Ribisl wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:


School Easter Holidays in Pdl 2007 dates were from 24 March to 9 April. Mccanns arrived in Praia da Luz on the 21 April 2007. So could this mean that the Mccanns were in Portugal on two separate occasions in April 2007?


http://expatsportugal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43211



Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 am Post subject: Pt School Holidays 2007/2008

I thought it might be useful
to post the official school holidays for this school year. They may
vary slightly in different areas or schools.



Xmas - 15 December to 2 January inc.

Carnival - 4 to 6 February inc.

Easter - 16 to 30 March inc.

Summer holidays start any time mid June to end June

This is supposed to be for the school year 2007/08 so these dates for Carnival and Easter would be for the year 2008. Easter Sunday fell on 8th April in 2007 which means the equivalent two week holiday period would be slightly later that year from 1st to 15th April.
Oops my apologies. I am used to the school year/calendar starting from the beginning of the year.

It looks to be that the school holidays started on the 26 March to the 9 April 2007

Here is a link from the Organization of School Time in Europe for 2006 - 2007

http://adcmoura.pt/start/Organisation_School_Time_Europe.pdf

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Ribisl on 29.09.12 16:06

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:


School Easter Holidays in Pdl 2007 dates were from 24 March to 9 April. Mccanns arrived in Praia da Luz on the 21 April 2007. So could this mean that the Mccanns were in Portugal on two separate occasions in April 2007?


http://expatsportugal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43211



Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 am Post subject: Pt School Holidays 2007/2008

I thought it might be useful
to post the official school holidays for this school year. They may
vary slightly in different areas or schools.



Xmas - 15 December to 2 January inc.

Carnival - 4 to 6 February inc.

Easter - 16 to 30 March inc.

Summer holidays start any time mid June to end June

This is supposed to be for the school year 2007/08 so these dates for Carnival and Easter would be for the year 2008. Easter Sunday fell on 8th April in 2007 which means the equivalent two week holiday period would be slightly later that year from 1st to 15th April.
Oops my apologies. I am used to the school year/calendar starting from the beginning of the year.

It looks to be that the school holidays started on the 26 March to the 9 April 2007

Here is a link from the Organization of School Time in Europe for 2006 - 2007

http://adcmoura.pt/start/Organisation_School_Time_Europe.pdf

According to the same link you've posted above the Spring/Easter holiday in the UK that year was 2-13 April. I am starting lose the thread a bit (sorry, no pun intended) but if we are talking about when the Donegal pictures were supposed to be taken, I'd say it's most likely around that time ie only a few weeks before PDL. If we are talking about the certain Mr Muchacho's comment about seeing the family during the Easter break, then it would also have to be some time during those two weeks in 2007, which seems very unlikely.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Nina on 29.09.12 16:38

Just a point but in the UK the Easter holiday starts on Good Friday and goes through often till the following Tuesday so I suppose schools would maybe break up on the Maundy Thursday but here in Spain Easter week starts the Sunday before Good Friday and ends on the Sunday after Good Friday if all that makes sense. In Portugal then it may be the same as Spain being a Catholic country.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.12 17:59



He identified a first-floor stairway balcony opposite the apartment to Portuguese police hours after Madeleine disappeared and even asked officers to pick up four ­cigarette butts that could have been left by someone watching the apartment.

However, the officers let cleaners sweep away the butts, which could have held ­crucial samples of DNA from saliva.

Scotland Yard has scrutinised Mr ­MacKenzie’s original police statement and has just interviewed him again.

Father of two Mr MacKenzie, 40, said last night: “I worry that the trail has gone cold after all this time. The stairwell was the perfect vantage point as it was opposite the McCanns’ apartment and, I believe, there was a clear view of the tapas bar where the group was eating, and the side entrance to the apartment.

“When I noticed the butts on the floor of the little balcony I became suspicious. Clearly someone had been there for some time smoking. I didn’t touch them but I spoke to Portuguese officers and asked them to take them for forensic analysis.

“No attempt was made to seal off the area and then I couldn’t believe it when the police let cleaners sweep them up. I was so angry at the time and I am still angry about it now. It was sheer police incompetence.

This report is just drivel.

Why would Yard inform tabloid about their operation?
If Mackenzie was indeed interviewed by the Yard I am sure he would have been advised not to talk to the press.

Anyway the report is full of controversies.
So according to Mackenzie stairwell was vantage point to observe the mccanns but butts were found on balcony.
Hiding in the stairwell but smoking in the balcony? Doesn't add up at all.
How did Mackenzie come to the immediate conclusion that the butts belong to abductor that he immediately wanted them collected for forensics?
More importantly if he saw butts on balcony how did he conclude someone was hiding in stairwell, not as if butts were found in stairwell?
How did he know butts were not left by mccann group of friends? Payne family was housed on first floor ?
Or for that matter how did he know butts weren't left by residents on the first floor? He said so himself that there's a good view from the balcony so logic dictates that occupants on that floor who are smokers would naturally step out onto balcony to smoke.

If butts were in the stairwell then it is a different scenario altogether - then it begs the question what was he (Mackenzie) doing in the stairwell? Else how did he notice the butts?

When did he tell PJ about the cigarette butts?
How did he know the cleaners swept those away? Did he particularly see the cleaners do so?

I am sure cigarette butts outside apartments balconies are common occurrence and common sight - something that cleaners wont think twice about cleaning up.

Personally I think Mackenzie's story is embellished, not sure by him or the tabloids.
If he did mention butts to the PJ one would imagine it is hardly his business to insist Police collect them for forensics.

The interesting question is : who is the tabloid's source for Mackenzie's story? Mackenzie? Team Mccann? the Yard?
The answer lies in who stands to benefit from this story?










aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Snifferdog on 29.09.12 18:33

@Ribisl wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:


School Easter Holidays in Pdl 2007 dates were from 24 March to 9 April. Mccanns arrived in Praia da Luz on the 21 April 2007. So could this mean that the Mccanns were in Portugal on two separate occasions in April 2007?


http://expatsportugal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43211



Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 am Post subject: Pt School Holidays 2007/2008

I thought it might be useful
to post the official school holidays for this school year. They may
vary slightly in different areas or schools.



Xmas - 15 December to 2 January inc.

Carnival - 4 to 6 February inc.

Easter - 16 to 30 March inc.

Summer holidays start any time mid June to end June

This is supposed to be for the school year 2007/08 so these dates for Carnival and Easter would be for the year 2008. Easter Sunday fell on 8th April in 2007 which means the equivalent two week holiday period would be slightly later that year from 1st to 15th April.
Oops my apologies. I am used to the school year/calendar starting from the beginning of the year.

It looks to be that the school holidays started on the 26 March to the 9 April 2007

Here is a link from the Organization of School Time in Europe for 2006 - 2007

http://adcmoura.pt/start/Organisation_School_Time_Europe.pdf

According to the same link you've posted above the Spring/Easter holiday in the UK that year was 2-13 April. I am starting lose the thread a bit (sorry, no pun intended) but if we are talking about when the Donegal pictures were supposed to be taken, I'd say it's most likely around that time ie only a few weeks before PDL. If we are talking about the certain Mr Muchacho's comment about seeing the family during the Easter break, then it would also have to be some time during those two weeks in 2007, which seems very unlikely.

I think we are talking at Cross Purposes here Ribisl, no pun intended . I am referring to the Easter Holiday times in Portugal which are given as 26 March to the 9 April in 2007.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum