The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 10:11

Here we go again...............................

MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD






Madeleine McCann vanished from her apartment in Portugal five years ago



Sunday September 23,2012


By James Murray



A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team.



Recruitment company boss Graham MacKenzie thinks he knows the spot from which the McCanns’ holiday apartment could have been kept under surveillance.

He identified a first-floor stairway balcony opposite the apartment to Portuguese police hours after Madeleine disappeared and even asked officers to pick up four ­cigarette butts that could have been left by someone watching the apartment.

However, the officers let cleaners sweep away the butts, which could have held ­crucial samples of DNA from saliva.

Scotland Yard has scrutinised Mr ­MacKenzie’s original police statement and has just interviewed him again.

Father of two Mr MacKenzie, 40, said last night: “I worry that the trail has gone cold after all this time. The stairwell was the perfect vantage point as it was opposite the McCanns’ apartment and, I believe, there was a clear view of the tapas bar where the group was eating, and the side entrance to the apartment.






I don’t think anybody had thought to look in that stairway and balcony


Mr MacKenzie


“When I noticed the butts on the floor of the little balcony I became suspicious. Clearly someone had been there for some time smoking. I didn’t touch them but I spoke to Portuguese officers and asked them to take them for forensic analysis.

“No attempt was made to seal off the area and then I couldn’t believe it when the police let cleaners sweep them up. I was so angry at the time and I am still angry about it now. It was sheer police incompetence.

“Those butts could have provided the breakthrough in the case but I couldn’t get the police to listen to me. If the same situation happened abroad again I would sweep the butts up into a bag myself and insist they are kept for analysis.”






Mr MacKenzie was staying at the Ocean Club resort at Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007 with his then pregnant wife Corinne and their young son and had seen the McCann family, who were at the same resort, in passing.

On the night of May 3, 2007, when Madeleine disappeared from apartment 5A, Mr MacKenzie heard shouting and went out to help look for the three year old, who was thought to have wandered off.

Back in the UK, he contacted Crimestoppers after reading a story in the Sunday Express and gave a statement to Leicestershire Police in December 2007.

In it, he said that he noticed the balcony the day after Madeleine disappeared when he and his family were moved to an apartment opposite 5A for a few hours to wait for their flight home to East Sussex.

“I don’t think anybody had thought to look in that stairway and balcony,” he said.

“Anyone walking past could have access to the stairwell. The apartments there had lovely bay balconies at the front, so if you wanted to smoke that is where you go, not in the stairwell.

“I would urge anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously to contact the police, especially if they saw someone in a stairway balcony.” The Home Office is spending several million pounds on the Operation Grange review.

On their findmadeleine website last week Kate and Gerry McCann said they were still hoping for a vital breakthrough in finding their daughter and were “really encouraged” by the Met review

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/347692/Maddie-McCann-the-smoking-gun-


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by PeterMac on 23.09.12 10:30

An exact rehash of the article from Olive Press last month.


Missing link overlooked in the Madeleine McCann case
PUBLISHED: AUGUST 9, 2012 AT 11:50 AM • LAST EDITED: AUGUST 9, 2012 AT 2:13 PM
A PILE of discarded cigarette butts could have been the link to finding missing Madeleine McCann.
A witness claims the discarded butts were found on a shared balcony that had a bird’s eye view of the apartment in Portugal, from where toddler was snatched a few days before her fourth birthday in 2007.
However the tourist, who contacted the police, insists detectives never took vital DNA evidence from them.
She had stayed in the apartment a week after Maddie’s disappearance from Praia da Luz, while on a family holiday.
“You could see the front and back of the building from that view point,” she told detectives.
“It was as if there had been someone stood there for some time smoking.
“I thought that was odd and it could have been someone watching the McCann’s apartment to monitor their comings and goings.”

READER COMMENTS »
marli
AUGUST 9TH, 2012 2:59 PM
Well, was that apartment not cleaned up before that tourist arrived? If even Maddie’s window was cleaned up the day before she disappeared, discarded butts would ceirtainly had been, in that other apartment.
Why is this witness coming up with this story right now?
It is made up.
PM
AUGUST 9TH, 2012 7:37 PM
This witness is NOT coming up with it now. This was in Graham McKenzie’s statement which was released with the others 4 years ago. It is dated 12th June 2007. McKenzie is incidentally the man who reported that as early as 11 pm that evening GM was on the phone talking about paed**** gangs. That’s right, everyone else was searching, including McKenzie, but GM was on the phone.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Spaniel on 23.09.12 10:48

What exactly was so special about Madeleine, apart than to her family of course, that someone would watch and wait to snatch her? The only reason I can think is she once lived with someone else and that they wanted her back, which of course is baseless.

Far easier to take a child from the open, whilst the parent is distracted. To enter a property is dangerous enough for an intruder. To exit carrying a child is even more fraught with danger, as if caught they're trapped. An attempted snatch in the open at least allows the culprit to escape.

Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by T4two on 23.09.12 10:54

Oh dear! It's those cigarette butts again. One finds them everywhere and they just keep on re-appearing, especially when found outside an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine McCann disappeared. Cadaver odour and blood located in the McCanns' apartment itself - forget it! Those cigarette butts surely 'prove' that it was an abduction ...

T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 68
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by PeterMac on 23.09.12 11:32

And again, just to re-cap, even if they had taken the cigarette butts, and even if they were all from the same person, and even if they had been able to find sufficient DNA - which is not very likely anyway - and even if . . .
Then what ?
Unless a person's DNA were in the database what are you going to do now ?
DNA screen the entire population of PdL ?

DNA is like a fingerprint. On its own it is useless. It takes you nowhere UNLESS you have something else.
And that something else is a person in custody.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by uppatoffee on 23.09.12 11:59

Interesting though that McKenzie says he had been interviewed by Scotland Yard. This is the first witness I have heard of that has been interviewed. If he is to be believed!

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 12:07

@uppatoffee wrote:Interesting though that McKenzie says he had been interviewed by Scotland Yard. This is the first witness I have heard of that has been interviewed. If he is to be believed!

If he was, it might be in the context of assembling evidence of negligence against the PJ.

That's far easier than ' find the body and prove we did it', to quote an interested party.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by T4two on 23.09.12 12:15

@PeterMac wrote:And again, just to re-cap, even if they had taken the cigarette butts, and even if they were all from the same person, and even if they had been able to find sufficient DNA - which is not very likely anyway - and even if . . .
Then what ?
Unless a person's DNA were in the database what are you going to do now ?
DNA screen the entire population of PdL ?

DNA is like a fingerprint. On its own it is useless. It takes you nowhere UNLESS you have something else.
And that something else is a person in custody.

It's all about saving butts. Were these butts secretly collected by a third party? Are there 195 of them? Do the butts have traces of DNA of the guy that died before he could be interviewed - his DNA is on the database, having been collected quite recently before he expired? Are the butts in fact dog ends?

T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 68
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by PeterMac on 23.09.12 12:47

@T4two wrote:. . . Are the butts in fact dog ends?
And if so, which end of the dog. They don't seem to like the pointy end.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by tigger on 23.09.12 13:00

I honestly think these old chestnuts are the result of Blacksmiths' latest work. Especially the 'affair is not going well for the McCanns' remark by Dr. Amaral.

Right on the tail of three articles by Blacksmith we get the statement from TM that they are glad the PJ is getting on with the job and just so we don't forget who's in charge we now have a short 'incompetence' example of the PJ. Expect many more in the near future.
CmoMM is beset by trolls and curious incidents in the night... the game's afoot!

Perhaps we should give them a hint or two for their next effort.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 23.09.12 13:28

By James Murray.....says all you need to know

These cigarette butts are probably from the teenage Irish girl who was having a secret smoke behind her families back, and saw gerry mccann and Jez (But NOT jane tanner). Think there is a statement in the PJ from the girl somewhere

The teenager went out for a cigarette, around the same time Jane Tanner said she saw a man carrying a child. She only mentioned what she saw to her family latter, because she had also to confess the reason why she was there.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/177197/news/twitterings/madeleine-mccann-irish-teenger-saw-gerry-mcann.html/

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by ShuBob on 23.09.12 14:06

With regards to Buttgate, is it only the ciggie butts allegedly seen on that balcony that may have been of relevance? What about potential butts around the McCanns' apartment and/or the car park? Even along the route bundleman was allegedly seen by Tanner to take while heading either in the direction of Murat's villa or in the opposite direction? Do the British police routinely pick up butts from surrounding areas near a crime scene? This case gets crazier by the second

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I bet

Post by aniandr on 23.09.12 14:13

I bet the cigaretts is the lead! The abductor left a trail of cigaret butts to the airport, in a plain. But the police never picked them up! And the airport cleaned the trace! I beg you all to collect all butts on your next holiday! Hell - even at home! That might be the dna to the abductor!

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Spaniel on 23.09.12 14:48

I'm embarrassed for Mr MacKenzie to have reported such nonsense to the police. Quite what his motive was, I'm inclined to be generous, as he did actually search for Madeleine, apparently.

Was Mr MacKenzie residing in those apartments, or was he playing detective?

I don't see the point of his analysis as why smoke at the back when you have a balcony?

Because some find it abhorrent and don't want to be anywhere near the smell. Maybe the residents had children and didn't wish to set a bad example. I don't know, but if four cig butts make one a potential child snatcher, the office workers in Britain had best watch out.

____________________


Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 16:18

So Mr McKenzie seems an interesting character.., Textusa has a good article on him
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/compare-and-contrast.html

Seems there are, surprise surprise, a few inconsistencies in his statements and the records from the ocean club.

- He says they used the creche facilities but no record of any child of his in the available creche records
- He says they got to know the McCanns at the tapas in the evenings but tapas sheets only show them having one booking
- There are inconsistencies on the dates of their holiday between the arrivals list (28 april - 5 May ) and the checkin lists (30 April - 7 May).

They were in apartment G31 which he says was near Raj Balu and Neil Berry, who he got to know. Their booking asked for a ground floor apartment so if that was what they got, why would he have seen cigarette butts on a balcony overlooking the apartment, which suggests the balcony was on something other than the ground floor.

They heard the commotion and Mr McKenzie went out to help and heard Gerry on the phone talking about the "abduction"
Then he also spots the cigarette butts later..
He complains about the slow response of the police when we know they were there quickly after it was eventually reported to them.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 23.09.12 16:52

Stewie wrote:So Mr McKenzie seems an interesting character.., Textusa has a good article on him
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/compare-and-contrast.html

Seems there are, surprise surprise, a few inconsistencies in his statements and the records from the ocean club.

- He says they used the creche facilities but no record of any child of his in the available creche records
- He says they got to know the McCanns at the tapas in the evenings but tapas sheets only show them having one booking
- There are inconsistencies on the dates of their holiday between the arrivals list (28 april - 5 May ) and the checkin lists (30 April - 7 May).

They were in apartment G31 which he says was near Raj Balu and Neil Berry, who he got to know. Their booking asked for a ground floor apartment so if that was what they got, why would he have seen cigarette butts on a balcony overlooking the apartment, which suggests the balcony was on something other than the ground floor.

They heard the commotion and Mr McKenzie went out to help and heard Gerry on the phone talking about the "abduction"
Then he also spots the cigarette butts later..
He complains about the slow response of the police when we know they were there quickly after it was eventually reported to them.

Yes he requested the ground floor apartment and requested a cot for his 18 year old month child. He was also on the same flight over as ROB/tanner, Oldfields, Jez Wilkins and Charlotte Pennington....quite a flight that one!!


He booked at the Tapas on Tuesday 1st May at 8pm..wonder if he participated in the quiz??

Interesting that McKenzie booked their tickets to PDL at the same time as the mccanns/paynes/oldfield/obrien, from these 'Folio' reference numbers. And Mann with the creche sheet discrepancies thinking

31946 MacKenzie
31948 Oldfield
31949 ROB jane tanner
31950 Paynes
31951 Mccanns
31952 Mann


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by sweetex on 26.09.12 19:49

Hi Everyone

I hardly get time to post anymore, but thought I'll just mention that this story (interview with Scotland Yard) sounds very familiar. I've read a lot about Mr McKenzie before, and although I can not put my finger on it at the moment, I remember thinking at the time that this guy knows more than what he would like us to believe. I'll look for the source/link, hope I can find it again. There is definitely something here that doesn't gel as it should.


____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Cheshire Cat on 28.09.12 7:55

@sweetex wrote:Hi Everyone

I hardly get time to post anymore, but thought I'll just mention that this story (interview with Scotland Yard) sounds very familiar. I've read a lot about Mr McKenzie before, and although I can not put my finger on it at the moment, I remember thinking at the time that this guy knows more than what he would like us to believe. I'll look for the source/link, hope I can find it again. There is definitely something here that doesn't gel as it should.


Blue Pelican Recruitment is owned by a Graham Mackenzie - could be him - it specialises in Pharmaceutical recruitment. No suprise that there may be another person with health care connections, if it is him.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Nina on 28.09.12 8:11


____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by tigger on 28.09.12 8:38

Yet he was the one who told the PJ that as early as 11.00 pm on the 3rd he overheard Gerry on the phone saying it was an abduction by paedophiles . He said he was surprised by this.

Coming out at a later date with the cigarete butts, seems to me yet another one of the many misdirections.

It all strengthens my conviction that there were two things going on here. A meeting with a large number of medical and pharmaceutical people, as well as a few large investors.
This meeting was then used to stage the abduction, surrounded by doctors and 'your own kind' - it was not something anyone knew about until it happened, excepting the people who staged it of course.
Therein lies the confusion, a large 'sub rosa' meeting, use made of this meeting having the 'right connections' plus a few favours called in here and there.
Then John McCann, another link, must be a very valued member of the pharmaceutical firm he works for, since they were happy to take him back after a few years leave, apparently not having replaced him.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 10:15

@tigger wrote:Yet he was the one who told the PJ that as early as 11.00 pm on the 3rd he overheard Gerry on the phone saying it was an abduction by paedophiles . He said he was surprised by this.

Coming out at a later date with the cigarete butts, seems to me yet another one of the many misdirections.

It all strengthens my conviction that there were two things going on here. A meeting with a large number of medical and pharmaceutical people, as well as a few large investors.
This meeting was then used to stage the abduction, surrounded by doctors and 'your own kind' - it was not something anyone knew about until it happened, excepting the people who staged it of course.
Therein lies the confusion, a large 'sub rosa' meeting, use made of this meeting having the 'right connections' plus a few favours called in here and there.
Then John McCann, another link, must be a very valued member of the pharmaceutical firm he works for, since they were happy to take him back after a few years leave, apparently not having replaced him.



Jane Tanner had also been to PDL 3 times before. On one of the occasions she organised and event for the company she worked for Fisher Scientific From her statement 10th May ..........

The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html#tap12









Fisher Scientific




www.fishersci.com/
Scientific research, laboratory testing and life science research — the latest equipment and instrumentation, finest chemicals and highest-quality supplies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Nina on 28.09.12 12:15

candyfloss wrote:
@tigger wrote:Yet he was the one who told the PJ that as early as 11.00 pm on the 3rd he overheard Gerry on the phone saying it was an abduction by paedophiles . He said he was surprised by this.

Coming out at a later date with the cigarete butts, seems to me yet another one of the many misdirections.

It all strengthens my conviction that there were two things going on here. A meeting with a large number of medical and pharmaceutical people, as well as a few large investors.
This meeting was then used to stage the abduction, surrounded by doctors and 'your own kind' - it was not something anyone knew about until it happened, excepting the people who staged it of course.
Therein lies the confusion, a large 'sub rosa' meeting, use made of this meeting having the 'right connections' plus a few favours called in here and there.
Then John McCann, another link, must be a very valued member of the pharmaceutical firm he works for, since they were happy to take him back after a few years leave, apparently not having replaced him.



Jane Tanner had also been to PDL 3 times before. On one of the occasions she organised and event for the company she worked for Fisher Scientific From her statement 10th May ..........

The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html#tap12









Fisher Scientific




www.fishersci.com/
Scientific research, laboratory testing and life science research — the latest equipment and instrumentation, finest chemicals and highest-quality supplies

Tigger a snip from your post.....

It all strengthens my conviction that there were two things going on here. A meeting with a large number of medical and pharmaceutical people, as well as a few large investors.
This meeting was then used to stage the abduction, surrounded by doctors and 'your own kind' - it was not something anyone knew about until it happened, excepting the people who staged it of course.
Therein lies the confusion, a large 'sub rosa' meeting, use made of this meeting having the 'right connections' plus a few favours called in here and there.

Are you saying here that you think the 'abduction' story was planned which would mean that Madeleine is still alive?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by tigger on 28.09.12 13:07

Nina wrote: Are you saying here that you think the 'abduction' story was planned which would mean that Madeleine is still alive? unquote

Not for a minute! You should know me better than that Nina, I meant that it was a TM effort and the occasion of so many 'useful' professionals being together would give the whole thing more credibility.
I'm convinced McKenzie knew nothing of the abduction beforehand, neither I think did Edmonds, but both have supplied corroborating evidence at a later date to help the McCanns. Too many 'industrials' also supporting the abduction, amongst other Branson, Wynfield and last but not least, BK and Geraghty.

I'm also convinced it happened early in the week and the close friends went along with the 'abduction'. Someone has remarked that the Tapas9 more or less behaved like the cast of 'Friends' and their interviews support that imo. Once in, no way out, unless you want to say goodbye to your career.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by Nina on 28.09.12 13:37

@tigger wrote:Nina wrote: Are you saying here that you think the 'abduction' story was planned which would mean that Madeleine is still alive? unquote

Not for a minute! You should know me better than that Nina, I meant that it was a TM effort and the occasion of so many 'useful' professionals being together would give the whole thing more credibility.
I'm convinced McKenzie knew nothing of the abduction beforehand, neither I think did Edmonds, but both have supplied corroborating evidence at a later date to help the McCanns. Too many 'industrials' also supporting the abduction, amongst other Branson, Wynfield and last but not least, BK and Geraghty.

I'm also convinced it happened early in the week and the close friends went along with the 'abduction'. Someone has remarked that the Tapas9 more or less behaved like the cast of 'Friends' and their interviews support that imo. Once in, no way out, unless you want to say goodbye to your career.

big grin yes Tigger I thought that I did know your stance on the case, but just had a scratch head moment when I read your post. I certainly believe that the 3rd was for bringing it into the public domain and was botched through people not remembering where, when and how, and one confusion causing another which resulted in the statements being so contradictory. Imo some knew the whole truth, some knew some of it and some had to go along with it to protect their professional and personal lives. But not one of them big enough to tell the truth, then or now. Non of them loved Madeleine Beth McCann.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD

Post by jd on 28.09.12 15:46

candyfloss wrote:
Jane Tanner had also been to PDL 3 times before. On one of the occasions she organised and event for the company she worked for Fisher Scientific From her statement 10th May ..........

The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html#tap12

Vilamoura is an interesting place. The owners of the Estrela da Luz apartments (Oceanico) where Martin Smith owns his apartment, now own the Vilamoura Golf Course that Daily Telegraph journalist, Martin Symington speaks so fondly of in his Algarve Reports. Oceanico often organise events at the nearby Palmares Golf Club - where Murat and girlfriend Michaela Walczuch met with business associates Jorge da Silva and his son on the day Madeleine went missing.

Pat Perkins (email chain letter using tennis girl photo specialist) also has a good 'friend' in Vilamoura who owns the Pacifico Bar and who she got to call kate mccann on the night of May 3rd 2007

He is the owner of the Pacifico Bar situated in the Vila Lusa building, rua Clube Nautico in Vilamoura, which has a land telephone line number ******. On the night of the events being investigated, the witness made two calls from the fixed line in the bar to the number ******** belonging to Kate McCann. These calls were made at a time he does not remember, but it was already night time, the first call was made at about 00.30 on 4th May 2007 and the second was made about 30 minutes later.

He clarifies that before making these calls he was contacted by an English customer and friend of his, called Pat Perkins who says that she was at the house of some friends in England, called Sue and Brian and that they had received the news that their grand daughter, who was staying in Lagos on holiday with her parents, had disappeared. Pat Perkins asked the witness to help the girl's parents as much as he could, giving him the number ******* to contact.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AURELIO_GUERREIRO.htm

There is also a letter/email which Jill received on here somewhere (can't find it) where if I remember rightly, someone was claiming about a fridge in an apartment on a street called Vilamoura (spelt differently 'vilamura') which was the next street from the Smith sighting. Don't know if in the end this letter was genuine or not but maybe worth mentioning

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum