The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Policing in UK - what are your expectations

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Policing in UK - what are your expectations

Post by Guest on 20.09.12 0:20

Oh go away you disruptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.09.12 0:24

Another one bites the dust!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.09.12 0:28

Jean wrote:Another one bites the dust!

Yep!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.09.12 6:36

Whether I am a fake or not, the answer is
Section 41 Police and Criminal Evidence Act

(s.41 PACE). Your detention must be reviewed after 6 hours, then at 9-hourly intervals. If you have been charged, then the review can be conducted by the custody officer. If you have not been charged, then it requires an officer of at least the rank of inspector, and that officer must not be involved in your case. At each review, you or your legal representative have an opportunity to make representations as to why you should be released. At any review, unless there are genuine grounds to continue to detain you, you must be released. Normally you must be released after 24 hours since arrest, or charged.

see http://lawiki.org/lawwiki/Arrest_and_detention:_know_your_rights

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 20.09.12 7:11

@anne49 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I am waiting another 5 mins for your pm. Yes attacking, you have made accusations against a member. Any concerns any member has should be taken to pm to admin or mods. Any further post here from you about the subject will be deleted.

no wonder the pros are laughing at this site, no freedom of speche.

This sentence is both right and wrong. I doubt the pros laugh at this site because too many words on here contain more than one syllable and they don't have the intellectual wherewithal to understand the PJ files. So laughing is off the menu.

The second part is right. SPECHE, or otherwise defined as the insane bumbling of the aforementioned pro species, distinguishable from SPEECH, must be contained as although it might have the outward appearance of a collection of commonly used words, is actually a corruption of what we deem to be normal language. It's purpose is to confound, distract and deceive, thus diverting the listener away from truth. However, as it is a generally guttural sound, listeners with an IQ larger than their shoe size are generally safe. Interestingly, studies have shown that those with IQ's over 130 don't actually hear SPECHE as words as such, but more like swine grunting at the trough.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.09.12 11:04

I see the trolls have been busy beavers. The topic has been knocked off its block and a constant, valued member of the forum has been insulted and attacked for no other reason to my mind other than to cause mayhem and derail. The Stephen Birch topic has been derailed too with comments of clothing and wigs but I never believed that topic was anything other than troll-driven. Hey ho, Free Speche!!! (I love the bad spelling - it is also designed to cause confusion).

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.09.12 12:04

It was interesting to see how Anne49's command of English deteriorated from excellent to appalling.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/spa/anne49/10

On topic, good post SmokeandMirrors back on page 1.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum