The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns in Lisbon???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 10.03.10 18:33

@vaguely1 wrote:Amaral hasn't testified against them.

Paiva and others did.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by vaguely1 on 10.03.10 18:39

The McCanns haven't been on trial, when did anyone testify against them?

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 10.03.10 18:45

Book injunction appeal......that's a good indication what will be during the libel trial surely?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aliberte2 on 10.03.10 18:59

@aiyoyo wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:They just wanted to kick up a fuss about the files to discredit the PJ, and to make it looked as if they were searching for Maddie when in fact it's all about making them look good.

Surely, if Maddie is their chief priority, they should have asked for the files upon shelving........and not when they are gunning down police inspectors!

They Got the FIles that were Available at the Time of Archival at that Time. These Files are From that Time Forward. Are you Dense? Attempt to Keep Your Lies and Misinfomration somewhat Straight. Do you Remember the FIles and the DVD? You Probably Dont, as all Of Your Posts Seem to Reveal that You've never Seen them Before in your Life.

The NZ sighting was in Dec 2007......how is this from that Time (archival) forward?

Check your fact before leaving your derriere craps all over the place! Or havent you got any braincell to engage?

DVD or not, if its about Maddie what's to stop them asking for relevant files or info to help their search for Maddie. As arguidoes (remember!) they were entitled to certain files and also entitled to ask for case to stay open. Did they do anything of that kind? They were estastic the case was shelved... except they didnt counter for the release of fiiles and DVD to be made available to public.

Crap all you want, its all about damage limitation to their crappy reputation, and your crap just shows the kind of supporter they have!

The NZ wasn't in ANy Portuguese FIles, it was something their PIs Dug Up. What The hell Are you Talking About? The McCanns. Got. The. Files. That. The PJ. Felt. Like. Sharing. Upon. Being Released. From Arguido Status. FACT.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Snowy on 10.03.10 19:02

The NZ sighting was in Dec 07 but wasn't passed to the PJ until after the archival, I believe.
In the meantime they were trying to check up on it but gave up. They seem to have decided to pass it on anyway, eight months after the event.

ETA: it was passed on to Portugal via Interpol, according to the NZ police.

Snowy

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 10.03.10 20:10

[quote="aliberte2]The NZ wasn't in ANy Portuguese FIles, it was something their PIs Dug Up. What The hell Are you Talking About? The McCanns. Got. The. Files. That. The PJ. Felt. Like. Sharing. Upon. Being Released. From Arguido Status. FACT.[/quote]

Check your fact before you screamed like a loony!

More lies and misinformation from you then!

From their PIs - REALLY? My foot!
Far as their PIs are concerned Maddie is languishing in a PDL cave with a sicko!

The NZ sighting was most certainly part of the files 4 UK papers procured from PT Public Ministry,and released - not to mccanns likings of course because it made them look stupid.

Firstly, because their lies about unchecked sightings were exposed.
NZ police had involved Interpol who checked and eliminated it as not Maddie.
Secondly, the 'sighter' had in fact left messages on mccanns website to alert them and did they send their bogus PIs round - no way hosey! They didnt even respond -any SURPRISE? More interested in their Paypal button perhaps hey?

NZ police has now banned and warned against publicity of the image of the girl and her family to protect their privacy (see Link below). The mccanns have yet again put their foot in it. Maybe team mccanns got warnings from Interpol and that pissed them off!

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/child-seen-in-nz-not-missing-british-girl-3393180

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aliberte2 on 10.03.10 21:40

Confused the Barcelona and the NZ Sighting. Apologies.
It Didn't Make Anyone Look Stupid - Except the PJ FOR RELEASING THE FILES WITH NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER.
NZ Police NEVER Eliminated it as Madeleine UNTIL the latest Bout of Publicity whrn the GIrl's Father Came Forward.
You are Simply a LIAR.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Guest on 10.03.10 22:00

@aliberte2 wrote:Confused the Barcelona and the NZ Sighting. Apologies.
It Didn't Make Anyone Look Stupid - Except the PJ FOR RELEASING THE FILES WITH NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER.
NZ Police NEVER Eliminated it as Madeleine UNTIL the latest Bout of Publicity whrn the GIrl's Father Came Forward.
You are Simply a LIAR.


aliberte2, I don't know about the facts, would need to check, but surely we all make mistakes, and sometimes get facts wrong, that does not necessarily make someone a liar does it??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 11.03.10 5:18

@aliberte2 wrote:Confused the Barcelona and the NZ Sighting. Apologies.
It Didn't Make Anyone Look Stupid - Except the PJ FOR RELEASING THE FILES WITH NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER.
NZ Police NEVER Eliminated it as Madeleine UNTIL the latest Bout of Publicity whrn the GIrl's Father Came Forward.
You are Simply a LIAR.



Christ on a bike! They kicked a hell of a fuss over the heldback, now the release is the PM's fault - I see!
So, according to you, it's everybody's fault except theirs yeah? Rub that off from your idols by association perhaps? Blame everyone except themselves. Why dont you complain to the Press after all they were the ones responsible for publishing the dossiers.

It's up to PM, and not mccanns, to determine secrecy or restriction. What do you think the mccanns are - some fascists? Anyway you argument falls flat on its face because they were the very one screaming for the release. Its also not the Press's fault the mccanns want also to suppress this lot of dossiers as they did the files and DVD. What are they afraid of? Dont bother with the same old 'Maddie's interest' because that's complete bull. Remember the release of Maddie colomba picture(against professional advice) by GM as 'good marketing ploy'?

Show me where I said the NZ police eliminated it? If only you can read as good as you shoot off your gob. I said it was passed to Interpol who handled it, so the fact remains it was eliminated, and much earlier at that, definitely well before mccanns agenda loaded screaming. Do your own research,and stop coming back with more misinformation crap! Now who's a LiAR - you? hey, wont argue with you over that obvious. Another characteristic rub off from your idols, the fragrant pair, no doubt - birds of the same feathers?

You need to take some calpol and calm down - all that screaming, Mrs Fenn will hear you.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Chinagirl on 11.03.10 8:59

Gosh - that was a pretty impolite post in a forum where the owner perpetually admonishes us to be civil to one another!

And the word is COLOBOMA - surely not that difficult to remember how to spell it after all the time the defect has been a feature of this case!

____________________
The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us [Madeleine's parents] in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.

Chinagirl

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by WOODWARD on 11.03.10 9:25

china girl are you lost? This isnt the forum where Amaral is lied about and viciously libelled,were you abducted or did you wonder off? Who jemmied the shutters and brought you here ?

WOODWARD

Posts : 141
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 11.03.10 11:46

@Chinagirl wrote:Gosh - that was a pretty impolite post in a forum where the owner perpetually admonishes us to be civil to one another!

And the word is COLOBOMA - surely not that difficult to remember how to spell it after all the time the defect has been a feature of this case!

What about the aliberte2 who started this RUDEness and accusation.
I dont see you criticising him/her. What's your point really?

Should I be polite to someone who is rude to me?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Guest on 11.03.10 11:55

Just a reminder, we should all be able to debate here, without any personal accusations against any members. Thank you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by vaguely1 on 11.03.10 12:03

I have you a reputation point for that Candyfloss.

Wey Hey! The power I wield!!!

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Guest on 11.03.10 12:04

@vaguely1 wrote:I have you a reputation point for that Candyfloss.

Wey Hey! The power I wield!!!


aww thank you kindly vaguely, I wondered where that came from big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 11.03.10 12:14

@vaguely1 wrote:I have you a reputation point for that Candyfloss.

Wey Hey! The power I wield!!!

eh?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Guest on 11.03.10 12:22

@aiyoyo wrote:
@vaguely1 wrote:I have you a reputation point for that Candyfloss.

Wey Hey! The power I wield!!!

eh?


aiyoyo see this thread
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/members-lounge-f5/reputation-points-system-t567-15.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by vaguely1 on 11.03.10 12:22

aw, aiyoyo - one for you too.

thumbsup

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Autumn on 11.03.10 13:16

And one for you too vaguely for showing yourself to be fair-minded thumbsup

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by aiyoyo on 12.03.10 4:47

candyfloss wrote:Just a reminder, we should all be able to debate here, without any personal accusations against any members. Thank you.

candyfloss, apologies.

I realised I shouldnt have gone to aliberte2 level, but I find her unprovoked RUDEness so uncalled for....still....I know.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum